Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) (66974 Views)

Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? / The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend / Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by Toks2008(m): 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2021
muheeb01:
To be very honest I don't like polygamy setting wahala too much for the country already now adding two women palaver...no oooo

Check my signature and pofile for my work

Guy polygamy is never a simple option and it is very complicated but that is not the point here.

The older one gets the more exposed we are to some deep matters of life especially romance.

Do you know how many ladies in these groups are single?

Many of them have turned to gadgets and some have not touched a man for years. This is so so ridiculous.

I can't count how many sexual overtures that I have practically turned down from ladies in this group?

I did not just wake up to start writing about these things but it is as a result of what I see around me everyday.

Polygamy is the way out for many ladies in this group else they may just get so frustrated so much that their mental health will be seriously affected.

There was a day one called and she started crying on the phone that she wants a man but wettin I wan do?

There are men who can sexually satisfy 10 ladies as long as they don't place so much financial demands on him.
Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by Feelings79: 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
Toks2008:
I decide to drop this after reading a condescending post about a mother of 3 that just got married to a popular fuji artiste and i implore everyone to read this with an open mind.

Polygamy may not be appropriate for everyone but it remains a viable option for certain groups. Polygamy in Islam is a norm and there is no part in the Bible that forbids it or tags it a sin but rather it is Permissible just as GOD permits Divorce.

The concept of Polygamy is not about Men having many wives but it is geared towards ensuring that every lady who wants to get married can easily have a husband thereby curbing the act of sexual immorality.

Sometimes what may seem inappropriate may be an ideal option and talking about polygamy, i will strongly advise the following group of ladies to give it a thorough consideration.

1. THE WIDOW/DIVORCEE: Except a lady is still very young at the time she lost her husband or got divorced and she has no kids then she just might be fortunate to easily get a single guy who would love to marry her but as we know, many widows and divorcees are usually with kids and of age which makes them more appealing to married men rather than single guys who would prefer to go for young never married ladies. So If you are in this group, stop bothering your head hoping for a single guy except you just want to be toyed with. Consider marrying a married man who is willing to love and care for you.

2. THE NEVER MARRIED LADIES IN THEIR 40s: Many ladies in this group usually have this hope that there just might be one single guy who will be willing to settle down with them AND YES it is very possible just that the chances of this happening is very low. Most guys usually get married in their 30s and except they see a divorcee or a widower then they just might be lucky but unfortunately, even the widower or divorcee will still most likely prefer to go for far younger ladies which makes it even more difficult to come across single guys. My candid advise for this group of ladies is to get a responsible man to settle with regardless of his marital status.

3. THE NEVER MARRIED SINGLE MUMS: I have so many single mums as friends and the common mind-set they still have is that there is one single guy out there who will gladly marry them and some of them have remained celibate for years because according to them, they don't want to marry a married man and they are scared of single guys.... I think it just doesn't make any sense to continue hoping for one single guy to leave millions of ladies without kids to marry you. In most cases, this set of ladies get used by single men who just want to catch cruise with them. If you belong to this group please consider settling down with one responsible married man and avoid getting used by fvk boys in the name of looking for a single guy to marry.

4. THE IMPATIENT MONEY LOVERS/GOLD PICKERS: I honestly see nothing wrong in wanting a made guy after all, everyone has the right to make a choice but the problem i have with this set of ladies is when they put so much demand on a young progressive guy to provide what he can't. Wealth is progressive and except a man is very lucky to make huge money in his early age, I strongly believe that the best bet is for such a lady to look for one rich married man to marry because in most cases, it is men who are married and advanced in age that will be able to provide the type of life style this group of ladies desire .

5. THE UNLUCKY ONES: This group of ladies cut across all ages. They are just unlucky with single guys. They have tried many relationships with single men but they are just so unfortunate and they are totally fed up. My advice to them is to consider polygamy as there are many married men out there who will be willing to marry them and make them happy for as long as they live. It just doesn't make any sense to settle for a jerk just because you want a single man for yourself when there are super responsible married men ready to treat you like a queen.

6.THE SUGAR BABIES: This group of ladies are usually very young and to them, it is ok to date married men or sugar daddies who can take care of them but when it comes to marriage, it is a taboo for them to marry such men. I honestly do not understand how a lady will be having sexual relationship with a married man, enjoy the lavish lifestyle he provides but will find it difficult to marry same man and the worst twist is that in most cases, even after this set of ladies get married, they still linger in the relationship with their sugar daddies. No be juju be dat?

Make i stop here
You are very intelligent....
Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by Feelings79: 11:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
lovchalice:
Make i hear
I became a single mum at 40
Got married on 13/11/21 to a widower at 42
Truly martied as in the whole works
Traditional
Court and white
Always believe in yourself and your God
Never settle for less or else you will get less than what you settled for
You fall into the category OP highlighted and married the same class of man he was recommending.It was very wise of you not to have insisted on marrying a man who has never been married before
Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by Awesome01(m): 11:49pm On Nov 20, 2021
Leave them. Don't be over-stress about women issue, they think everything in their lifes are complicated. Always looking for what they can not offer themselves.

OP, you have delivered the message, if they like let them learn and if they don't na their wahala, by the time they get to quarter-to-menopause, they will start blaming God for their being alone, moving from Pastors to Alfa to Babalawo for solution.

Most of the girls here may not be in those brackets sha, even those who know they belong to one of the groups will still continue in denial while holding on to blind hope
Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by Munzy14(m): 5:35am On Nov 21, 2021
Mariangeles:

Polygamy advocate. undecided
grin grin gi na toks..

He is absolutely right on this one though...

Most modern day women hate polygamy..why?
Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by Munzy14(m): 5:36am On Nov 21, 2021
Toks2008:
E don land.

Nairaland female toddlers, teenagers and under 30s please just read and learn.. No need to comment
grin grin you sef sabi press neck. Lmao
Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by Mariangeles(f): 5:40am On Nov 21, 2021
Munzy14:

grin grin gi na toks..

He is absolutely right on this one though...

Most modern day women hate polygamy..why?

Nobody is considering the woman that is there already.
I cannot do to a person what I cannot tolerate.
Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by Munzy14(m): 5:49am On Nov 21, 2021
Mariangeles:

Nobody is considering the woman that is there already.
I cannot do to a person what I cannot tolerate.
Is not true...The first is the first...

The ones that followed up, are the ones to be worried.

Lol...You are very territorial..I ga hu ekwe ekwe o.

You simply have to be all and all for your man..I think men consider polygamy, when the woman can't be there for him..
Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by Mariangeles(f): 5:58am On Nov 21, 2021
Munzy14:

Is not true...The first is the first...

The ones that followed up, are the ones to be worried.

Lol...You are very territorial..I ga hu ekwe ekwe o.

You simply have to be all and all for your man..I think men consider polygamy, when the woman can't be there for him..

Very territorial. And quite possessive too.
For me, it is all or nothing. In or out.
Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by Munzy14(m): 6:07am On Nov 21, 2021
Mariangeles:

Very territorial. And quite possessive too.
For me, it is all or nothing. In or out.
I know cheesy

If you are equally ready to give all..Then there is no problem with being who you are...O wunu udi gi, ka ndi di ha na akpo mummy as pet name. grin

You know, most women aren't aware men love to be pampered as well...Though society made us to be the rock, so most guys pretend in that aspect.

In life, you do unto others, as you would expect them to do unto you..okwa o nor na bible?
Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by Mariangeles(f): 6:42am On Nov 21, 2021
Munzy14:

I know cheesy

If you are equally ready to give all..Then there is no problem with being who you are...O wunu udi gi, ka ndi di ha na akpo mummy as pet name. grin

Owu nani mummy? cheesy

You know, most women aren't aware men love to be pampered as well...Though society made us to be the rock, so most guys pretend in that aspect.

In life, you do unto others, as you would expect them to do unto you..okwa o nor na bible?

There are still some men that no how good their wives treat them, they'll still look outside.
Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by Emperor88(m): 7:04am On Nov 21, 2021
Shokoloko:

Your writeup seems to proffer a solution to females to curb sexual immorality.
While it might favour the woman, but it doesn't talk about the problems that polygamy will cause for the children

Don’t mind the Op.... what about men, is polyandry also an option because according to Nigeria last census we have more men than women.
Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by Kubernetes: 7:13am On Nov 21, 2021
Shokoloko:

While it might favour the woman, but it doesn't talk about the problems that polygamy will cause for the children

in most cases, the children from different mums becomes good brothers and help each other to succeed except if the bad mothers sow the seed of hate in them
Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by murtaj(m): 7:34am On Nov 21, 2021
Well said!
Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by ocloud(m): 7:50am On Nov 21, 2021
I can't count the numbers of single mum I bleep when I was single. I find it more easier to achieve than the single girls. Some will even spend money and provide food sef.

Toks2008:

I have many single mums as friends and most of them have been single for years as in no sex.

So tell me if it won't be a succour to even feel the touch of a man even if it is once a week.

If you know the number of ladies in the categories I highlighted you will agree with me that polygamy is the future.

The crazy part is that many single guys see ever ready to catch cruise with these ladies until they are fed up with them.

You may never understand this write up until you find yourself in any of the groups.

If he did the will well there won't be any issue.
Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by Toks2008(m): 7:57am On Nov 21, 2021
Shokoloko:

Come to think of it... It is not polygamy thst causes the problem but it is the terrible mothers who sow the seed of discord in the children against one another.

May GOD give us good wives.
Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by Munzy14(m): 9:02am On Nov 21, 2021
Mariangeles:

Owu nani mummy? cheesy

There are still some men that no how good their wives treat them, they'll still look outside.
Lol...But it is truth na?.. grin

Mmmhhh!!! I still think, there is a gap the woman is not bridging...nobody is perfect..No mata how good a woman/man can be, something must be missing.
The ability of the other partner to overlook that missing thing is the sacrifice one will make to stabilize the relationship/marriage.
Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by wealthtrak: 3:07am On Nov 22, 2021
Toks2008:
I decide to drop this after reading a condescending post about a mother of 3 that just got married to a popular fuji artiste and i implore everyone to read this with an open mind.

Polygamy may not be appropriate for everyone but it remains a viable option for certain groups. Polygamy in Islam is a norm and there is no part in the Bible that forbids it or tags it a sin but rather it is Permissible just as GOD permits Divorce.

The concept of Polygamy is not about Men having many wives but it is geared towards ensuring that every lady who wants to get married can easily have a husband thereby curbing the act of sexual immorality.

Sometimes what may seem inappropriate may be an ideal option and talking about polygamy, i will strongly advise the following group of ladies to give it a thorough consideration.

1. THE WIDOW/DIVORCEE: Except a lady is still very young at the time she lost her husband or got divorced and she has no kids then she just might be fortunate to easily get a single guy who would love to marry her but as we know, many widows and divorcees are usually with kids and of age which makes them more appealing to married men rather than single guys who would prefer to go for young never married ladies. So If you are in this group, stop bothering your head hoping for a single guy except you just want to be toyed with. Consider marrying a married man who is willing to love and care for you.

2. THE NEVER MARRIED LADIES IN THEIR 40s: Many ladies in this group usually have this hope that there just might be one single guy who will be willing to settle down with them AND YES it is very possible just that the chances of this happening is very low. Most guys usually get married in their 30s and except they see a divorcee or a widower then they just might be lucky but unfortunately, even the widower or divorcee will still most likely prefer to go for far younger ladies which makes it even more difficult to come across single guys. My candid advise for this group of ladies is to get a responsible man to settle with regardless of his marital status.

3. THE NEVER MARRIED SINGLE MUMS: I have so many single mums as friends and the common mind-set they still have is that there is one single guy out there who will gladly marry them and some of them have remained celibate for years because according to them, they don't want to marry a married man and they are scared of single guys.... I think it just doesn't make any sense to continue hoping for one single guy to leave millions of ladies without kids to marry you. In most cases, this set of ladies get used by single men who just want to catch cruise with them. If you belong to this group please consider settling down with one responsible married man and avoid getting used by fvk boys in the name of looking for a single guy to marry.

4. THE IMPATIENT MONEY LOVERS/GOLD PICKERS: I honestly see nothing wrong in wanting a made guy after all, everyone has the right to make a choice but the problem i have with this set of ladies is when they put so much demand on a young progressive guy to provide what he can't. Wealth is progressive and except a man is very lucky to make huge money in his early age, I strongly believe that the best bet is for such a lady to look for one rich married man to marry because in most cases, it is men who are married and advanced in age that will be able to provide the type of life style this group of ladies desire .

5. THE UNLUCKY ONES: This group of ladies cut across all ages. They are just unlucky with single guys. They have tried many relationships with single men but they are just so unfortunate and they are totally fed up. My advice to them is to consider polygamy as there are many married men out there who will be willing to marry them and make them happy for as long as they live. It just doesn't make any sense to settle for a jerk just because you want a single man for yourself when there are super responsible married men ready to treat you like a queen.

6.THE SUGAR BABIES: This group of ladies are usually very young and to them, it is ok to date married men or sugar daddies who can take care of them but when it comes to marriage, it is a taboo for them to marry such men. I honestly do not understand how a lady will be having sexual relationship with a married man, enjoy the lavish lifestyle he provides but will find it difficult to marry same man and the worst twist is that in most cases, even after this set of ladies get married, they still linger in the relationship with their sugar daddies. No be juju be dat?

Make i stop here
Insightful!
Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by xtycool: 10:44am On Nov 22, 2021
Toks2008:

Can you just read what you wrote again...

This is the lamest argument many people use

Please read this and broaden your knowledge or continue to wallow in your ignorance

https://www.nairaland.com/4303658/dont-deceived-polygamy-not-sin

I have made my point, I don't reply people like u.
Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by tosyne2much(m): 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2021
heffem:
This write-up reminds me of Tosyne2much....anyone knows about his whereabout? Thanks
Baba I'm still around oooo cheesy

I'm still thinking of how to get back posting here
Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by heffem(m): 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
tosyne2much:
Baba I'm still around oooo cheesy

I'm still thinking of how to get back posting here
...alright bro, have fun and I look forward to reading/seeing your posts again.
Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2021
Hintona:

I won't.

You don't need a man of many wives when you have a place by my side already cool
Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by muheeb01(m): 10:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
Don't let jedijedi,weak Erection,Erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation embarrass you and give u low self esteem and bruise your ego....let me be your correct agbo plug straigth from the source....it's what I know very well and I'm also using,pure natural herbs with natural ingredients,one come with coconut water concotion and the other one 43%alcohol, and the third one is original ibile BURANTASHI with special ingredients combined....and if it's underlying infections causing it,I have correct stds polyherbal flusher for you before you take solid erection herbs and afato.....dm me any one you want and you'll thank me later forever....

Check my signature and profile for my work and dm me
Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 23, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Polygamy in this harsh economy? How we go share d gbola sef? Will there be like a timetable ? Will he have the strength to function after I've hammmered him? Will there be peace when the kids grow and the head is gone? I want peace, don't want strife and stress abeg.
Hmmm...
Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by AutoChick4U(f): 9:33am On Nov 23, 2021
JerryBizz:

Hmmm...
Ogini? You wanna troll me?
Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 23, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Ogini? You wanna troll me?
Take several seats, hunny.
You're sounding guilty of something you weren't even accused of undecided
Toodles...
Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by drmuchin: 10:03am On Nov 23, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Polygamy in this harsh economy? How we go share d gbola sef? Will there be like a timetable? Will he have the strength to function after I've hammmered him? Will there be peace when the kids grow and the head is gone? I want peace, don't want strife and stress abeg.

MC Hammer!
Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by AutoChick4U(f): 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2021
JerryBizz:

Take several seats, hunny.
You're sounding guilty of something you weren't even accused of undecided
Toodles...
lol. Shalom
Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by AutoChick4U(f): 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2021
drmuchin:

MC Hammer!
You can't touch this
Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by Sirchiboy: 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2021
ilduce31:
Nairaland.
Senior I hail you!!!!
How area be?
Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by Ndyoo(m): 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2023
[quote author=Krrt576 post=107794829][/quote]

Krrt576, I see you want to message me. I am not connected here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] / 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) / Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.