Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. (44679 Views)

Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex / I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by bularuz(m): 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
What if her husband catches you?

4 Likes

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Omicron007: 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2021
lalasticlala, fp please

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Omicron007: 11:01am On Dec 11, 2021
@lalasticlala
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Truvelisback(m): 11:08am On Dec 11, 2021
Karleb:
Sooner or later, you will get what you're finding.

Seriously, these married women are not trying at all.
Sadly, some men prompted them to do what they are doing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by jericco1(m): 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
How is that even possible?
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by DropsMic(m): 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
Hmnn
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by SeriouslySense(m): 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
Seriously Sir, you love wahala, hehe, I am not here to judge you, but to observe. cheesy cheesy cheesy

What if the husband caught you.
bularuz:
What if her husband catches you?

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Taylordedon(m): 2:08pm On Dec 11, 2021
Run your map if she wants it, no qualms whatsoever
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by SeriouslySense(m): 2:09pm On Dec 11, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Taylordedon:
Run your map if she wants it, no qualms whatsoever

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by SoapQueen(f): 2:09pm On Dec 11, 2021
Omicron007:
Hello beautiful people.
Let me make this short and precise as usual wink

I don't even know how to put this. But let me say that I have been getting emotionally attached to married women/single mothers and I am worried about it.
I am in my early twenties.

Fast forward to my current case. There is this lady that works in the same department with me in a firm. She is married but her husband is outside town. He works and has been away for almost three months.
The lady is very young though she has five kids. She has a banging physique despite birthing five kids.

She prepares my own food specially and brings it to the office. She calls me frequently after work and she covers or stands for me a lot. There are instances where I have missed briefings, but she held sway for me and made me escape query letters.

We are very close and she confides in me a lot. Whenever I tell her I am going to see my female friends on a weekend, she is not happy. Instead, she says that I am not getting close to her enough because she is married.

I have promised to take her out and she has been reminding me constantly. I have been faking different excuses for procastination purposes.

To be honest, if she was single, I could have done the needful by now. But I am constrained by several factors. I don't want to have issues with her and I want to be in her good books.

I need advice please.

May God forgive your evil, perverted soul.

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 11, 2021
Trash post
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2021
Macsjebs:
Stories don plenty these days o
Like you faking your own scam right?

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by joyandfaith: 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2021
Omicron007:
Hello beautiful people.

I don't even know how to put this. But let me say that I have been getting emotionally attached to married women/single mothers and I am worried about it.

Fast forward to my current case. There is this lady that works in the same department with me in a firm. She is married but her husband is outside town. He works and has been away for almost three months.
The lady is very young though she has five kids. She has a banging physique despite birthing five kids.

She prepares my own food specially and brings it to the office. She calls me frequently after work and she covers or stands for me a lot. There are instances where I have missed briefings, but she held sway for me and made me escape query letters.

We are very close and she confides in me a lot. Whenever I tell her I am going to see my female friends on a weekend, she is not happy. Instead, she says that I am not getting close to her enough because she is married.

I have promised to take her out and she has been reminding me constantly. I have been faking different excuses for procastination purposes.

To be honest, if she was single, I could have done the needful by now. But I am constrained by several factors. I don't want to have issues with her and I want to be in her good books.

I need advice please.

They would soon announce your obituary. Married woman with 5 kids. Haba! Fear God!!

3 Likes

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by SeriouslySense(m): 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2021
Just understand what it means to be married, i can understand your wanting single mothers, but i am trying to understand you wanting married women.

lo, or you just love drama, and complications, well it's your choice. Remember we are all responsible for our choices.

Omicron007:
Hello beautiful people.

I don't even know how to put this. But let me say that I have been [s]getting emotionally attached to married women[/s]/single mothers and I am worried about it.

I need advice please.

3 Likes

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Omicron999: 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2021
Omicron007:
Hello beautiful people.

I need advice please.

Your zebra is slowly entering the lion's den grin

4 Likes

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Furcko: 2:12pm On Dec 11, 2021
Op is a fool

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
Young man,
The Father of all lies, the devil is blowing you breeze and whispering in your ears that it is nothing! there is no big deal about it! She is a nice woman!

But I bring you the word of the Lord and the voice of reasoning! The devil is out to Shatter , Scatter and Destroy your Destiny.
Go and learn from Samson the Strong and Flee with all your Might and Strength before you are reduce to a loaf of agege bread.

6 Likes

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Maobichek: 2:12pm On Dec 11, 2021
Omicron007:
Hello beautiful people.

I need advice please.

Accept Jesus as your personal Lord and Saviour,that is the only root for escape. Christ will make you hate sin from the inside, apart from that, you will continue to lust after her because both of you are in the same office. Please don't sleep with another man's wife, thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by jude33084(m): 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
Scientists:
Let me advice you.

Find a married woman that is not too big nor too tiny, if possible to get her picture.

Every morning, go to the bathroom and and picture her in ur memory or phone, ejaculate two times with such picture. At office in the afternoon, do same 2 times and at night b4 you pray, do same and then ask God to forgive u.

Do this for as long as possible even if it costs ur life. It is better to die with dic.k in your hand than dic.k in the pvssy

shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Awkabigboy: 2:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
Omicron007:
[s]Hello beautiful people.

I need advice please.[/s]
You're so jobless and idle. Get a job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by EvangelistChuks(m): 2:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
It’s a demonic manipulation;run ,run,run. Christ to the rescue.

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by chiedu7: 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2021
Omicron007:
Hello beautiful people.

I need advice please.

Bros fall on your knees and ask Jesus for help

banging married women na curse

Proverbs 6:29
So he that goeth in to his neighbour's wife; whosoever toucheth her shall not be innocent.

Deuteronomy 22:22
“If a man is found lying with the wife of another man, both of them shall die

6 Likes

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Toks2008(m): 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2021
Your village people are about to play draft with your life.

No matter how the thing dey do you, stay away from a married woman.

E get why GOD repeat it twice in the 10 commandments.

7th commandment.... Thou shall not commit adultery

10th commandment... Thou shall not covet your neighbors wife.

A word is enough for the wise.

12 Likes

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Mko123(m): 2:16pm On Dec 11, 2021
The first man that replied you in this thread have answered your question but if you keep on reading the followings. You will definitely return back to your initial stage.

A word is enough for a wise man. Good day

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by opera1(m): 2:16pm On Dec 11, 2021

U think am, what will you advise ur friend in this situation? Pls be sincere.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2021
Omicron007:

Abobi, I dey kush.
Pass me some make I roll so that my eyes go see these comments here well well.

Sharap! You don kpekus that geh several times.
I'm just imagining you laughing at some comments here.
Is her husband also rich?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Laurene: 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are a heartless demon.

A woman risks all she has; risking her reputation, spending her emotions, her food, her concern and her attention on you, she shields you at work too and the best you can do to show appreciation is to fake different excuses to avoid bringing some joy into her life.

A woman who is willing to risk her home and who sees the good many single ladies don't see in you is a gem you shouldn't trade for all the preachings in the world.
The sin of shagging her is just as bad as the sin of lying to her.

If you don't want to get emotionally involved with her. Stop eating her food, stop allowing her spend her airtime on you, man up for your errors at work and free her from your manipulations.

May we not see our destiny helpers and let the fetters of morals bind us from attaining life progress through them.

Except you are frigid, impotent or not proud of the demeanour of your manhood, you have no reason to not water the loins of this hornie woman who ticks most of the boxes for you.

Baba lay that woman down, strip her off, spread her legs apart and beat some sense into her coochie; don't stop till it's numb and dry from acute penile torture.
Pound it the same way you'd pound a man who was caught fornicating with another man's wife.

Well, I don't blame you, I blame the married women who don't have eyes to spot who is ready to play ball from him whose balls are unready for play.
are you traveling to Obinkita this Xmas?

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by tollyboy5(m): 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
Mercychen:
Death trap!
Cut off now or regret it!

Where are your morals?

Why of all the single ladies out there, you've decided to pitch your tent with a married woman with 5 children whos husband is still very much alive?

Do you know the tradition and laws binding married people in her husband's place?

You people just like toying with your life's and destinies.

You have no biz going near a married woman in the first place.

Please, retrace your steps before you implicate a whole family.
Look at you! You're talking about life and destiny. undecided

The other thread someone was talking about yahoo boys ex and spiritual problem you wrote epistle.

The fact remains that nothing will happen if something go on BT them but its ideal to avoid such at this point in time when the husband is still in love with his wife.

In reality most men who travel out gets a new wife abroad. If that's not the case the guy should avoid her
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by gannetng(m): 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
What destroys a man comes as his fantasy. Run for your dear life. Be intentional about your relationship and love life.

4 Likes

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Awkabigboy: 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
Omicron007:
[s][/s]

Trash.
Read the rubbish you typed aloud let me hear.
Bleep off.
You hate the bitter truth that guy told u, u want those who will encourage u instead

4 Likes

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by PapaFejiro: 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2021
You are a very wise person, so full of knowledge.
Righteousness2:
Young man,
The Father of all lies, the devil is blowing you breeze and whispering in your ears that it is nothing! there is no big deal about it! She is a nice woman!

But I bring you the word of the Lord and the voice of reasoning! The devil is out to Shatter , Scatter and Destroy your Destiny.
Go and learn from Samson the Strong and Flee with all your Might and Strength before you are reduce to a loaf of agege bread.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys / Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love / I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.