Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. (44633 Views)

Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex / I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Nekky5(f): 10:52pm On Dec 11, 2021
This might be a big hindrance to your breakthrough this season. Be wise and sensitive. Remember Joseph and Potiphar's wife. Pls flee!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Temptee101(m): 11:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
Scientists:
Let me advice you.

Find the married woman picture or capture one in your brain. For maximum performance, Replace her body with Alexis Texas body in your memory.

Every morning, go to the bathroom and picture her in ur memory or phone, ejaculate two times with such picture. At office in the afternoon, do same 2 times and at night b4 you pray, do same and then ask God to forgive u.

Do this for as long as possible even if it costs ur life. It is better to die with dic.k in your hand than dic.k in the pvssy, no honor in that.

Dalu

Chaiiii
Choiiii
Cheiiii

Nigerians chaiiii cheesy
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Temptee101(m): 11:30pm On Dec 11, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are a heartless demon.

A woman risks all she has; risking her reputation, spending her emotions, her food, her concern and her attention on you, she shields you at work too and the best you can do to show appreciation is to fake different excuses to avoid bringing some joy into her life.

A woman who is willing to risk her home and who sees the good many single ladies don't see in you is a gem you shouldn't trade for all the preachings in the world.
The sin of shagging her is just as bad as the sin of lying to her.

If you don't want to get emotionally involved with her. Stop eating her food, stop allowing her spend her airtime on you, man up for your errors at work and free her from your manipulations.

May we not see our destiny helpers and let the fetters of morals bind us from attaining life progress through them.

Except you are frigid, impotent or not proud of the demeanour of your manhood, you have no reason to not water the loins of this hornie woman who ticks most of the boxes for you.

Baba lay that woman down, strip her off, spread her legs apart and beat some sense into her coochie; don't stop till it's numb and dry from acute penile torture.
Pound it the same way you'd pound a man who was caught fornicating with another man's wife.

Well, I don't blame you, I blame the married women who don't have eyes to spot who is ready to play ball from him whose balls are unready for play.

Chooii!

You know what, I started reading your comment without checking who the writer was.

Halfway down, I had to pause and scrolled up to know who that was, and I wasn't disappointed or surprised.

3 Likes

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Temptee101(m): 11:37pm On Dec 11, 2021
Omicron007:

No be small wahala...lol

NwaAmaikpe is my mentor in the literary circle.
Righteousness2 is our Nairaland resident pastor.

As your moniker suggests, these are two personalities from two clans cheesy

Well said, but lets not forget that both NwaAmaikpe and Righteousness2 might be exhibiting acute symptoms of omicron covid variant just as your moniker implies.

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by dante0147: 12:46am On Dec 12, 2021
Omicron007:
Hello beautiful people.
Let me make this short and precise as usual wink

I don't even know how to put this. But let me say that I have been getting emotionally attached to married women/single mothers and I am worried about it.
I am in my early twenties.

Fast forward to my current case. There is this lady that works in the same department with me in a firm. She is married but her husband is outside town. He works and has been away for almost three months.
The lady is very young though she has five kids. She has a banging physique despite birthing five kids.

She prepares my own food specially and brings it to the office. She calls me frequently after work and she covers or stands for me a lot. There are instances where I have missed briefings, but she held sway for me and made me escape query letters.

We are very close and she confides in me a lot. Whenever I tell her I am going to see my female friends on a weekend, she is not happy. Instead, she says that I am not getting close to her enough because she is married.

I have promised to take her out and she has been reminding me constantly. I have been faking different excuses for procastination purposes.

To be honest, if she was single, I could have done the needful by now. But I am constrained by several factors. I don't want to have issues with her and I want to be in her good books.

I need advice please.

If the love is all genuine !!!! Follow up my Bro!
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by godliman: 1:06am On Dec 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A woman risks all she has; risking her reputation, spending her emotions, her food, her concern and her attention on you, she shields you at work too and the best you can do to show appreciation is to fake different excuses to avoid bringing some joy into her life.

A woman who is willing to risk her home and who sees the good many single ladies don't see in you is a gem you shouldn't trade for all the preachings in the world.

If you don't want to get emotionally involved with her. Stop eating her food, stop allowing her spend her airtime on you, man up for your errors at work and free her from your manipulations.

May we not see our destiny helpers and let the fetters of morals bind us from attaining life progress through them.

Except you are frigid, impotent or not proud of the demeanour of your manhood, you have no reason to not water the loins of this hornie woman who ticks most of the boxes for you.

Baba lay that woman down, strip her off, spread her legs apart and beat some sense into her coochie; don't stop till it's numb and dry from acute penile torture.
Pound it the same way you'd pound a man who was caught fornicating with another man's wife.

Well, I don't blame you, I blame the married women who don't have eyes to spot who is ready to play ball from him whose balls are unready for play.
Warning: Demon! Demon!! Demonica !!! Run for your life
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by viktohmarkz(m): 3:38am On Dec 12, 2021
We live in a society were being nice is called flirting,
Helping out is tagged worst.

I suggest you sit her down and have a good conversation about everything, she might be doing doing all the good she knows because you fit into a wonderful description of an amazing person.

I've had soft relationships with a few married ladies, and i can say they are better females than the suckers we wanna sag day to day,

Honestly ones you take off sex from your mind, you might understand what genuine friendship is about.

Dont be thinking with your third leg as a man all the time.

I've got this one who we've been good for awhile now, and she connects me to wonderful business opportunities,
I asked her one day, why are you going out of your place to do all this nice things her response was "not a lot of young guys in our society would take time to do what you do & i like you naturally"

But the minds of folks seeing us together goes gaga with wrong thoughts...
Too bad that our society is messed up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Emmaxmusic(m): 3:41am On Dec 12, 2021
Oh you need us to advice you on how to band a married woman with 5kids

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Negroid001(m): 3:58am On Dec 12, 2021
Bleep and get the Bleep out bro. Why you dey fall?
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Tomek09(m): 4:12am On Dec 12, 2021
Omicron007:
lalasticlala, where you dey?
Why you dey find Lala shocked
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Tomek09(m): 4:23am On Dec 12, 2021
Ubanz:
You are 2 adults.
I also heard that una pope says adultery is a lesser sin. lipsrsealed
Of course it's a lesser sin. Some of this married women need someone to love and be loved especially those their husbands are outside town.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 12, 2021
Why the double Standards? Single girls are dating married men left right centre but a man can't date a married woman?

3 Likes

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by wasi9ice: 5:46am On Dec 12, 2021
No matter the level of temptation, have nothing to do with a married woman bro,
You will surely regret at last

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by zexy2030(m): 5:57am On Dec 12, 2021
I would have adviced that you should enjoy the moment.

But women don't know how to hide true feelings for a man they are interested in. They show it by attitude.

When a woman gives you her food regularly, she will definitely submit her body if you ask for it.

Eating her food is cheating already.

The pain is that she will react to her husband if she is being dicked by someone else and then the husband gets suspicious then decide either to waste your life or divorce her. Divorcing her implies you will marry her with her 5kids. Because she is affectionately connected to you and she expects more attention after divorce. Then your short life is ruined.

Just be a friend but avoid sex.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by okoroemeka(m): 7:00am On Dec 12, 2021
Omicron007:
Hello beautiful people.

I don't even know how to put this. But let me say that I have been getting emotionally attached to married women/single mothers and I am worried about it.

Fast forward to my current case. There is this lady that works in the same department with me in a firm. She is married but her husband is outside town. He works and has been away for almost three months.
The lady is very young though she has five kids. She has a banging physique despite birthing five kids.

She prepares my own food specially and brings it to the office. She calls me frequently after work and she covers or stands for me a lot. There are instances where I have missed briefings, but she held sway for me and made me escape query letters.

We are very close and she confides in me a lot. Whenever I tell her I am going to see my female friends on a weekend, she is not happy. Instead, she says that I am not getting close to her enough because she is married.

I have promised to take her out and she has been reminding me constantly. I have been faking different excuses for procastination purposes.

To be honest, if she was single, I could have done the needful by now. But I am constrained by several factors. I don't want to have issues with her and I want to be in her good books.

I need advice please.
hell hath no fury than a woman scorned,don't cast her off outright,she does things for you especially the food part,it is not a good idea to be enemies with who prepares your food,take her out and make her feel special,if I am in your shoes this is not a big deal I will just fvck the woman

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Tomek09(m): 9:44am On Dec 12, 2021
If I were you, I would have made love to her. These women need someone to love and be loved especially those whose husbands are out of town. Develop deep passion for her and eat up her panties.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Nagodijr(m): 10:05am On Dec 12, 2021
Better stop following her or u regret it
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by elmagnifico411(m): 11:26am On Dec 12, 2021
I enjoyed reading this advice grin fantastic stuff, but not for weak minds cos this would defd spin their heads. You know you're a fvcking mad nikkur, though intellectually sound.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by ddeola: 11:47am On Dec 12, 2021
Na another man wife o, RUN RUN RUN brother. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Munzy14(m): 12:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
Omicron007:
Hello beautiful people.

I need advice please.
Keep doing what you are doing now to avoid having anything romance with her...She has nothing to lose...You will be the greatest loser trust me..

Keep your mind off her physique or whatsoever...A lot of single good ladies out there...find one and make her yours...

This one belongs to another man.
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by henrixx(m): 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2021
Davefed:
I'm wondering if young men should flee from married women because of karma what about married men that are running after small girls all in the name of side chick? Does the Nemesis differs on both genders? I don't really understand why our society is wired in a such way that men undoings are not given pirority compare to women..
This hypocrisy in our society is birthed in patriarchy superiorty.
because a woman is a receiver.
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by seunayantokun(m): 3:51pm On Dec 12, 2021
You have put yourself under a spell.
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Joygift3666: 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2021
Continue attaching emotionally, you will be beaten like a mosquito.
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Lordedifice1: 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
Guy na another man's wife be that
Stay off from her
I repeat run for your dear life
Magun still dy work

If you bleep her
Another man go bleep your own wife
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Remman(m): 6:27am On Dec 14, 2021
There are unseen and unsuspecting envious eyes watching married women. Try it and see how your life becomes miserable so soon.
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by olaiyaO: 10:15am On Jan 15, 2022
Well... Mr writer. I hope you're reading all these advice from right to left. All I will say is "Alatise lo n matise Ara e". Do what pleases you today and either regret your actions tomorrow or praise the Lord.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. / 10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity / My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.