Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. (44659 Views)

Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex / I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by E2000: 6:31pm On Dec 11, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are a heartless demon.

A woman risks all she has; risking her reputation, spending her emotions, her food, her concern and her attention on you, she shields you at work too and the best you can do to show appreciation is to fake different excuses to avoid bringing some joy into her life.

A woman who is willing to risk her home and who sees the good many single ladies don't see in you is a gem you shouldn't trade for all the preachings in the world.
The sin of shagging her is just as bad as the sin of lying to her.

If you don't want to get emotionally involved with her. Stop eating her food, stop allowing her spend her airtime on you, man up for your errors at work and free her from your manipulations.

May we not see our destiny helpers and let the fetters of morals bind us from attaining life progress through them.

Except you are frigid, impotent or not proud of the demeanour of your manhood, you have no reason to not water the loins of this hornie woman who ticks most of the boxes for you.

Baba lay that woman down, strip her off, spread her legs apart and beat some sense into her coochie; don't stop till it's numb and dry from acute penile torture.
Pound it the same way you'd pound a man who was caught fornicating with another man's wife.

Well, I don't blame you, I blame the married women who don't have eyes to spot who is ready to play ball from him whose balls are unready for play.
Some idiot work hand in hand with the devil and are out to ruin lives just like their own ruined life.
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by exnovio(m): 6:33pm On Dec 11, 2021
My brother avoid her by all mean if you love your life.i slept with married few years back for almost 2year I had erectile dysfunction.
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by brainycaleb(m): 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
@op, if you can see this reply, I would be grateful if you make it to a Counselling Psychologist's. For counselling.

The root cause of this feeling of emotional attachment to a married woman/single mother can be traced to how badly your biological mother cared for you. Let's be honest, don't brush this suggestion away saying, "my mother is the best mother in the world" look deeply.

We as humans want to be loved, cared for and made to feel important, that is a basic need and once a bit of it is missing, we would long for it for a long time.

She's motherly, shows you care and always defends your shortcomings and protects your image, is the reason why you are growing attached and this is because you didn't receive love growing up. My writeup isn't a wild guess but a real psychological problem. This woman recognizes this flaw and she's capitalising on it to seduce you into an amorous relationship which would benefit her sexually either because she's not sexually satiated in her matrimonial home and would prefer a young and inexperienced adult male which you fit the description of or... She doesn't really know that what she's doing could cause you emotional discomfort, which is unlikely.

The religious post by righteousness has some words of encoiragement to follow, just overlook the tone harshness.

Bottom line, Religion won't save you here, find a Counselling Psychologist and discuss your plight. This would help you once and for all.

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Oggbole(m): 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2021
Run my bro...it doesn't end well....
I was once in same position....
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Dmacqh(m): 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2021
‘ To be honest, if she was single,’...
This line is legendary . Someone should kindly try check my signature please
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by space9880: 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2021
Omicron007:
Hello beautiful people.
Let me make this short and precise as usual wink

I don't even know how to put this. But let me say that I have been getting emotionally attached to married women/single mothers and I am worried about it.
I am in my early twenties.

Fast forward to my current case. There is this lady that works in the same department with me in a firm. She is married but her husband is outside town. He works and has been away for almost three months.
The lady is very young though she has five kids. She has a banging physique despite birthing five kids.

She prepares my own food specially and brings it to the office. She calls me frequently after work and she covers or stands for me a lot. There are instances where I have missed briefings, but she held sway for me and made me escape query letters.

We are very close and she confides in me a lot. Whenever I tell her I am going to see my female friends on a weekend, she is not happy. Instead, she says that I am not getting close to her enough because she is married.

I have promised to take her out and she has been reminding me constantly. I have been faking different excuses for procastination purposes.

To be honest, if she was single, I could have done the needful by now. But I am constrained by several factors. I don't want to have issues with her and I want to be in her good books.

I need advice please.
you get mind sha... Catching feelings for a lady someone has married. Better resist every thing that is going on in your head bro comot eye for person wife.
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by EndRape2(f): 6:52pm On Dec 11, 2021
Marry her from the husband there is nothing wrong, married men are divorcing their wives to marry single ladies , so what is wrong if a married woman divorce her husband and marry you?

You and the woman should get out,and all of you bringing fake relationship jist here he out

quote author=Omicron007 post=107797461]Hello beautiful people.

I don't even know how to put this. But let me say that I have been getting emotionally attached to married women/single mothers and I am worried about it.

Fast forward to my current case. There is this lady that works in the same department with me in a firm. She is married but her husband is outside town. He works and has been away for almost three months.
The lady is very young though she has five kids. She has a banging physique despite birthing five kids.

She prepares my own food specially and brings it to the office. She calls me frequently after work and she covers or stands for me a lot. There are instances where I have missed briefings, but she held sway for me and made me escape query letters.

We are very close and she confides in me a lot. Whenever I tell her I am going to see my female friends on a weekend, she is not happy. Instead, she says that I am not getting close to her enough because she is married.

I have promised to take her out and she has been reminding me constantly. I have been faking different excuses for procastination purposes.

To be honest, if she was single, I could have done the needful by now. But I am constrained by several factors. I don't want to have issues with her and I want to be in her good books.

I need advice please.[/quote]
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Dshocker(m): 6:55pm On Dec 11, 2021
Omicron007:
Hello beautiful people.

I need advice please.

Which other advice are you looking for,stay away from her period
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Utagbamaka(m): 7:08pm On Dec 11, 2021
Run
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by gbagyiza: 7:20pm On Dec 11, 2021
Omicron007:
Hello beautiful people.

I need advice please.

I don't like responding to such a useless post but my spirit insisted that I should drop a few words for you. Save yourself from everlasting curse.

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by obanioluorun: 7:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
Utagbamaka:
Run
if you sleep with married woman God will punish you mercilessly nobody does it and go scot-free.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by MOVIC6: 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
Well done my brother, you nailed it down, nothing else to say...
Righteousness2:
Young man,
The Father of all lies, the devil is blowing you breeze and whispering in your ears that it is nothing! there is no big deal about it! She is a nice woman!

But I bring you the word of the Lord and the voice of reasoning! The devil is out to Shatter , Scatter and Destroy your Destiny.
Go and learn from Samson the Strong and Flee with all your Might and Strength before you are reduce to a loaf of agege bread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Ezyp(m): 7:38pm On Dec 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
Young man,
The Father of all lies, the devil is blowing you breeze and whispering in your ears that it is nothing! there is no big deal about it! She is a nice woman!

But I bring you the word of the Lord and the voice of reasoning! The devil is out to Shatter , Scatter and Destroy your Destiny.
Go and learn from Samson the Strong and Flee with all your Might and Strength before you are reduce to a loaf of agege bread.
Nice.. God bless you for this. He should also learn from Joseph and be strong to resist any temptation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by kkonyeji(m): 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
Young man,

He who has ears let him hear.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Ofadaman(m): 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2021
I'd tell you what my father told me, who also was told by his father, and his fathers to his fathers before them.

Never have anything to do with a married woman
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by micxwell(m): 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A woman risks all she has; risking her reputation, spending her emotions, her food, her concern and her attention on you, she shields you at work too and the best you can do to show appreciation is to fake different excuses to avoid bringing some joy into her life.

A woman who is willing to risk her home and who sees the good many single ladies don't see in you is a gem you shouldn't trade for all the preachings in the world.

If you don't want to get emotionally involved with her. Stop eating her food, stop allowing her spend her airtime on you, man up for your errors at work and free her from your manipulations.

May we not see our destiny helpers and let the fetters of morals bind us from attaining life progress through them.

Except you are frigid, impotent or not proud of the demeanour of your manhood, you have no reason to not water the loins of this hornie woman who ticks most of the boxes for you.

Baba lay that woman down, strip her off, spread her legs apart and beat some sense into her coochie; don't stop till it's numb and dry from acute penile torture.
Pound it the same way you'd pound a man who was caught fornicating with another man's wife.

Well, I don't blame you, I blame the married women who don't have eyes to spot who is ready to play ball from him whose balls are unready for play.
Wahala dey o grin

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Obasempiree(m): 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
Young man,

Lol.. this has to be The funniest comment I have ever seen on nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Deldrax29: 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2021
If you want to "die" ( depends on how you see the word), then continue playing with her. That's all I can say tongue
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by tibatobi: 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
Young man,

loaf of Agege bread good...he will be reduced to dust of Agege bread....

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by micxwell(m): 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2021
Saltybear:
Trash post
When he mentioned "5 kids" I knew the post is all for cruise. Lol.
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by micxwell(m): 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2021
Obasempiree:

Lol.. this has to be The funniest comment I have ever seen on nairaland
I'm telling you. I was at my barber's shop when I saw it. People were wondering why I was laughing so hard. Very funny grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by saxokay(m): 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2021
follow pastor righteousness advice others might to you

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2021
micxwell:

When he mentioned "5 kids" I knew the post is all for cruise. Lol.

Don't mind the fake post writing dolt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
Pumpumking:

Brothers is very ok.. truss me. I yansh mostly married womens coz they r loyal , they keep secret and best of all, they dont stress u has long has u giv dem moiney...WELL DONE SIR! smiley

you still give married women money? and why did you've to put (s) when you've already pluralized woman?

you need to work on your psychological traits ASAP
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Anieke77(m): 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
Young man,

are you a pastor
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Hkff: 10:03pm On Dec 11, 2021
Then fuvvvkk her
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Coolgent(m): 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This advice can destroy your life, be warned
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Pumpumking: 10:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

you still give married women money? and why did you've to put (s) when you've already pluralized woman?

you need to work on your psychological traits ASAP

brother trussc me marrryed women are the best. I pay them between 60k & 80k.the lowest i ever pay was 40k...& that was juss for a 3minute quicky. Marryed women are more loyal, they ressspet u & they keep good secret. they lady i was wit on Tuesday hav 3 kid & i gave her juss 50k. Brother..women r sweeet mennn!!(REAL TALK) smiley
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Coolgent(m): 10:16pm On Dec 11, 2021
I dont really know what's wrong with some women this days just last week one married lady was trying earnestly to convince me to sleep with her.
Her marriage wasn't up to a year undecided, I declined and issued stern warning.
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by olibeans: 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
Brother, obey the 11th commandment.

No matter what you do, don't get caught.

Teach her that instruction and both of you will know how to navigate the waters of ekpurumu egede.
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Testimony1988(m): 10:33pm On Dec 11, 2021
For you not to think of her, you should either transfer from the department or resign from the job, as long you are eating her food, the thought about her will still come to your mind.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God / 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys / I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.