Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,493 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. (44603 Views)

Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex / I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by chiedu7: 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2021
Kaysalas:

Bros! Make we look this verses well.
Are you innocent? grin
If found remember wink

Bros na God oh
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Sam0(m): 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
Young man,
The Father of all lies, the devil is blowing you breeze and whispering in your ears that it is nothing! there is no big deal about it! She is a nice woman!

But I bring you the word of the Lord and the voice of reasoning! The devil is out to Shatter , Scatter and Destroy your Destiny.
Go and learn from Samson the Strong and Flee with all your Might and Strength before you are reduce to a loaf of agege bread.

But you get mouth oooo. Reduced to Agege bread

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2021
The fear of God is to run away and flee from any appearance of evil. No fornicator, Adulterer, lascivious, idolaters and so on shall inherit the kingdom of God. Everlasting damnation awaits those who indulge in such. Give your life totally to Christ and you will never yield to the lust of the flesh ever again. A word is enough for the wise.

Stolen water is sweet and things done in secret are sweeter, but he does not know that those that have done such in the past are in the pit of hell going through everlasting suffering. God bless you.

Repent JESUS Christ is coming !!!

3 Likes

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by OmoOshodi(m): 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2021
In my own family anybody that sleeps with our wives has just 7 years more to live....miserable death.....same thing apply to men...ones you are married... You can not sleep with another woman unless we marry her.

Man i'm not advising you.....just do what pleases you.
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Kinzo0917(m): 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2021
Scientists:
Let me advice you.

Find a married woman that is not too big nor too tiny, if possible to get her picture.

Every morning, go to the bathroom and and picture her in ur memory or phone, ejaculate two times with such picture. At office in the afternoon, do same 2 times and at night b4 you pray, do same and then ask God to forgive u.

Do this for as long as possible even if it costs ur life. It is better to die with dic.k in your hand than dic.k in the pvssy
. USELESS AND DEVILISH ADVICE
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by fxkay1: 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
Stop it please
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Hightser: 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2021
The way boys fear married women, if only girls do same to married men.

8 Likes

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by neighbourhud: 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
Young man,
The Father of all lies, the devil is blowing you breeze and whispering in your ears that it is nothing! there is no big deal about it! She is a nice woman!

But I bring you the word of the Lord and the voice of reasoning! The devil is out to Shatter , Scatter and Destroy your Destiny.
Go and learn from Samson the Strong and Flee with all your Might and Strength before you are reduce to a loaf of agege bread.

Guy OP, I carry God beg you...READ THIS COMMENT AND LEARN... PLEASE READ THIS!!!

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by TemmyDayo50(m): 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2021
Twoclans:
Righteousness and nwamaikpe cheesy

@ OP which of the suggestions do you follow now grin

Na NwaAmaikpe suggestion OP go follow last last.. Na only us wey no be OP go follow Righteousness grin...

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by fairygeh(f): 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2021
You better run for your life .....
It's not right

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Danielkelly: 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
Don't destroy your life with your own hands,most times it's not advisable to be overly nice to a man as a married woman because you niceness can be misinterpreted as what we have here.Create boundaries and guard your heart from someone's possession.
the same single women who date married men behind will be telling us not to date married women.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by olatunji390(m): 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2021
Am not gonna read what u wrote but maybe later. But i will tell u this, Bleep am first then maybe u can see the road to ur emotions

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by damoceile: 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2021
Like for Nwamaikpe vs Share for Righteousness

grin grin

Op watch this space to clear your doubt

6 Likes

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by cmecproblem(m): 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2021
But what is The Needful? If I understand that part I can advise you. Is it to bang or marry?
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2021
Omicron007:
Hello beautiful people.
Let me make this short and precise as usual wink

I don't even know how to put this. But let me say that I have been getting emotionally attached to married women/single mothers and I am worried about it.
I am in my early twenties.

Fast forward to my current case. There is this lady that works in the same department with me in a firm. She is married but her husband is outside town. He works and has been away for almost three months.
The lady is very young though she has five kids. She has a banging physique despite birthing five kids.

She prepares my own food specially and brings it to the office. She calls me frequently after work and she covers or stands for me a lot. There are instances where I have missed briefings, but she held sway for me and made me escape query letters.

We are very close and she confides in me a lot. Whenever I tell her I am going to see my female friends on a weekend, she is not happy. Instead, she says that I am not getting close to her enough because she is married.

I have promised to take her out and she has been reminding me constantly. I have been faking different excuses for procastination purposes.

To be honest, if she was single, I could have done the needful by now. But I am constrained by several factors. I don't want to have issues with her and I want to be in her good books.

I need advice please.
Smh sad
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by surequality: 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2021
THIS IS GODLY ADVICE!
To preserve you from the evil woman, from the smooth tongue of the adulteress.
Do not desire her beauty in your heart and do not let her capture you with her eye lashes
For the price of sleeping with another man's wife is deadly
Sleeping with married woman will hunt down your precious life
Can a man carry fire in his chest and his clothes will not be burned?
or can a man walk on hot coal and his feet not scorched?
So is he who sleep with another man's wife, none who torches her will go unpunished
He who sleep with another man's wife lacks sense, he who does it destroys himself.

The wise will hear and they will increase in learning but a foolish man regard not instructions!
No man has seen GOD! GOD uses man to talk to man.
If you have ear to hear, hear!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Rolly22(m): 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2021
Scientists:
Let me advice you.

Find a married woman that is not too big nor too tiny, if possible to get her picture.

Every morning, go to the bathroom and and picture her in ur memory or phone, ejaculate two times with such picture. At office in the afternoon, do same 2 times and at night b4 you pray, do same and then ask God to forgive u.

Do this for as long as possible even if it costs ur life. It is better to die with dic.k in your

hand than dic.k in the pvssy

Lwkmd grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Originalsly: 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2021
Do you know if the husband suspects you of having a relationship with his wife? .... and has eyes on her movements? .... only waiting for the rendezvous to deal with you? He may not plan to kill you .... but will treat you in such a way that you will prefer to he dead.
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Remman(m): 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2021
Well, this is all i can say to this... Put yourself in the position of a husband and if you feel very Okay for another man to have initimate relationship with your wife whenever you're away, then do it. For whatever you throw up must surely come down. But let me end this with Prov. 6:27-35 (a word from a wise man)

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
Macsjebs:
Stories don plenty these days o
Person no know who yarn correct and the one wey dey drop okpata..
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Babatojide: 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2021
Omicron007:
Hello beautiful people.
Let me make this short and precise as usual wink

[
Fast forward to my current case. There is this lady that works in the same department with me in a firm. She is married but her husband is outside town. He works and has been away for almost three months.
The lady is very young though she has five kids. She has a banging physique despite birthing five kids.

She prepares my own food specially and brings it to the office. She calls me frequently after work and she covers or stands for me a lot. There are instances where I have missed briefings, but she held sway for me and made me escape query letters.

We are very close and she confides in me a lot. Whenever I tell her I am going to see my female friends on a weekend, she is not happy. Instead, she says that I am not getting close to her enough because she is married.

I have promised to take her out and she has been reminding me constantly. I have been faking different excuses for procastination purposes.

To be honest, if she was single, I could have done the needful by now. But I am constrained by several factors. I don't want to have issues with her and I want to be in her good books.

I need advice please.

[b][/b]Bro could please send me the link to download the above movie...
I don’t mind small subtitle
Wehdone sahr
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by kakaflex(m): 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2021
Her Husband may not be with her but get this....She is Married and her Bride Price paid.
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

You don't know what her husband has done in her body. You enter you Die........Ask Edo people
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Mecka: 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
DEGABA:
Married women are like deities, flee from them no matter how tempting them may be.
There is a grave repercussions sleeping with them but you might not notice it now but later.
When it starts you may no longer remember the cause of it but it most surely strike you sooner or later.
If I narrate my own encounter and how I overcame it, you would know that your own is just an easy temptation to avoid.
My own walked directly into my room at 2am when her children where asleep and the husband was not in the town, with only her undies. I share a flat with them when I was a bachelor.
That night was a real test of ultimate self control from me and I am always proud of myself whenever I remembers that.
guy you dull yourself oh. wey you for chop and clean mouth grin
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by God1stson(m): 5:50pm On Dec 11, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are a heartless demon.

A woman risks all she has; risking her reputation, spending her emotions, her food, her concern and her attention on you, she shields you at work too and the best you can do to show appreciation is to fake different excuses to avoid bringing some joy into her life.

A woman who is willing to risk her home and who sees the good many single ladies don't see in you is a gem you shouldn't trade for all the preachings in the world.
The sin of shagging her is just as bad as the sin of lying to her.

If you don't want to get emotionally involved with her. Stop eating her food, stop allowing her spend her airtime on you, man up for your errors at work and free her from your manipulations.

May we not see our destiny helpers and let the fetters of morals bind us from attaining life progress through them.

Except you are frigid, impotent or not proud of the demeanour of your manhood, you have no reason to not water the loins of this hornie woman who ticks most of the boxes for you.

Baba lay that woman down, strip her off, spread her legs apart and beat some sense into her coochie; don't stop till it's numb and dry from acute penile torture.
Pound it the same way you'd pound a man who was caught fornicating with another man's wife.

Well, I don't blame you, I blame the married women who don't have eyes to spot who is ready to play ball from him whose balls are unready for play.

Repent, there is a way that seems right to a man but the end thereof is destruction. Life is more deeper than u imagine, human beings consist of body, soul and spirit. Your mind has been polluted, ur body corrupted, what of ur spirit? Never late to accept Jesus Christ as u Lord and personal saviour. I use to enjoy your GIFs but u need 2 know when and where to draw the line.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by jaxxy(m): 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2021
I’m sure u already know what to do.
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Gee64: 6:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
You nor fear magun?
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Brushstrokes20: 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
I've been in similar situation since last year....
A married woman with 5 kids, whose husband has been mal treating, has been pestering me for a 3 days far away fun trip..... But my conscience won't let me,

Long story cut short, I've been avoiding her since last year!

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Raychee(f): 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
Fiction
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by ezebunafo(m): 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
So what does it give the husband of the woman when he eventually knows,HEARTBREAK
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

If she Is not the clingy type that would want to be marking territory around you trust me you can be banging her regularly and no one would know.

I hope you have your own apartment and It Is located In a quiet part of town

Having a married woman as your girlfriend gives you more peace of mind grin
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Agugbadin: 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2021
Be careful untimely death is loading. As for deliverance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. / My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married / Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.