Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. (44674 Views)

Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex / I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by StreetFight: 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2021
Run oooo, Run.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Gaddafi1: 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
Young man,
The Father of all lies, the devil is blowing you breeze and whispering in your ears that it is nothing! there is no big deal about it! She is a nice woman!

But I bring you the word of the Lord and the voice of reasoning! The devil is out to Shatter , Scatter and Destroy your Destiny.
Go and learn from Samson the Strong and Flee with all your Might and Strength before you are reduce to a loaf of agege bread.

The enemy is simply trying to destroy him physically and spiritually. sad

3 Likes

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Fiscus105(m): 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
Wen u close unnecessarily to woman, most especially lonely married woman, there is tendency u get attracted to her, body no be wood, chemistry will surely react

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by calcal: 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
RUN, RUN, RUN

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by kingsceemark(m): 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
Omicron007:
Hello beautiful people.
Let me make this short and precise as usual wink

I don't even know how to put this. But let me say that I have been getting emotionally attached to married women/single mothers and I am worried about it.
I am in my early twenties.

Fast forward to my current case. There is this lady that works in the same department with me in a firm. She is married but her husband is outside town. He works and has been away for almost three months.
The lady is very young though she has five kids. She has a banging physique despite birthing five kids.

She prepares my own food specially and brings it to the office. She calls me frequently after work and she covers or stands for me a lot. There are instances where I have missed briefings, but she held sway for me and made me escape query letters.

We are very close and she confides in me a lot. Whenever I tell her I am going to see my female friends on a weekend, she is not happy. Instead, she says that I am not getting close to her enough because she is married.

I have promised to take her out and she has been reminding me constantly. I have been faking different excuses for procastination purposes.

To be honest, if she was single, I could have done the needful by now. But I am constrained by several factors. I don't want to have issues with her and I want to be in her good books.

I need advice please.

You want to dig your own grave with your two hands? I go make shovel and digger available to you, leave people's wife if you want to live longer

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Tannas90: 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
You're digging your grave yourself
Better run away shocked shocked shocked
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Ashirioluwa: 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
Lazy thief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by lukency(m): 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
....and your Councillors couldn't tell you that you're getting emotionally closed to being beaten beyond recognition.

3 Likes

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Pep2703(m): 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
Death trap
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by highoctane: 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
Omicron007:
Hello beautiful people.

I don't even know how to put this. But let me say that I have been getting emotionally attached to married women/single mothers and I am worried about it.

Fast forward to my current case. There is this lady that works in the same department with me in a firm. She is married but her husband is outside town. He works and has been away for almost three months.
The lady is very young though she has five kids. She has a banging physique despite birthing five kids.

She prepares my own food specially and brings it to the office. She calls me frequently after work and she covers or stands for me a lot. There are instances where I have missed briefings, but she held sway for me and made me escape query letters.

We are very close and she confides in me a lot. Whenever I tell her I am going to see my female friends on a weekend, she is not happy. Instead, she says that I am not getting close to her enough because she is married.

I have promised to take her out and she has been reminding me constantly. I have been faking different excuses for procastination purposes.

To be honest, if she was single, I could have done the needful by now. But I am constrained by several factors. I don't want to have issues with her and I want to be in her good books.

I need advice please.
The only solid advice you need comes from God who loves you.
Listen to his advice at Bible book of Proverbs chapter 6 verses 27-35. Read it. Note that God will not force you to take this counsel, the choice is all yours.
Get liberated from counsel of men at
jw.org

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by anochuko01(m): 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
Young man,
The Father of all lies, the devil is blowing you breeze and whispering in your ears....

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Franking: 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
U already know it's wrong to lust after someone else's wife. It's no crime though just morally wrong.

Look single girls wey yapa everywhere and leave those who are taken.
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by alexvic12: 2:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
PROVERBS 5

Warning About Adultery

1 My son, pay attention to my wisdom;
listen to my words of understanding.

2 Be careful to use good sense,
and watch what you say.

3 The words of another man’s wife may seem sweet as honey;
they may be as smooth as olive oil.

4 But in the end she will bring you sorrow,
causing you pain like a two-edged sword.

5 She is on the way to death;
her steps are headed straight to the grave.

6 She gives little thought to life.
She doesn’t even know that her ways are wrong.

7 Now, my sons, listen to me,
and don’t ignore what I say.

8 Stay away from such a woman.
Don’t even go near the door of her house,

9 or you will give your riches to others,
and the best years of your life will be given to someone cruel.

20My son, don’t be held captive by a woman who takes part in adultery.
Don’t handle a woman who is not your wife.

21 The Lord sees everything you do,
and he watches where you go.

22 An evil man will be caught in his wicked ways;
the ropes of his sins will tie him up.

23 He will die because he does not control himself,
and he will be held captive by his foolishness.

Omicron007:
Hello beautiful people.

I need advice please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by TheWolfen(m): 2:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
Don't Do It.
That all I have to say

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by omooba969(m): 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
tooth4tooth:
If you follow your biased mind , the enjoyment is temporary but the consequences is unimaginable. Be warned!!

What's the consequence?

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by tollyboy5(m): 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
Karleb:
Sooner or later, you will get what you're finding.

Seriously, these married women are not trying at all.
Its not her fault body no be firewood

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by wallrichy: 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
OP, a devil has been sited. Please don't heed to the voice of Satan below. Follow up the advise of Righteousness 2......flee the appearances and words of this people below me.....they shall ever remain below by the mighty powerful name of Jesus. Amen...

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are a heartless demon.

A woman risks all she has; risking her reputation, spending her emotions, her food, her concern and her attention on you, she shields you at work too and the best you can do to show appreciation is to fake different excuses to avoid bringing some joy into her life.

A woman who is willing to risk her home and who sees the good many single ladies don't see in you is a gem you shouldn't trade for all the preachings in the world.
The sin of shagging her is just as bad as the sin of lying to her.

If you don't want to get emotionally involved with her. Stop eating her food, stop allowing her spend her airtime on you, man up for your errors at work and free her from your manipulations.

May we not see our destiny helpers and let the fetters of morals bind us from attaining life progress through them.

Except you are frigid, impotent or not proud of the demeanour of your manhood, you have no reason to not water the loins of this hornie woman who ticks most of the boxes for you.

Baba lay that woman down, strip her off, spread her legs apart and beat some sense into her coochie; don't stop till it's numb and dry from acute penile torture.
Pound it the same way you'd pound a man who was caught fornicating with another man's wife.

Well, I don't blame you, I blame the married women who don't have eyes to spot who is ready to play ball from him whose balls are unready for play.

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by GetMeRight: 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2021
SoapQueen:

May God forgive your evil, perverted soul.

And what about the woman sending green light to him? It takes two to tango dem say

3 Likes

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Eriokanmi: 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2021
Stay away, to avoid stories that touch

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Davefed(m): 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2021
I'm wondering if young men should flee from married women because of karma what about married men that are running after small girls all in the name of side chick? Does the Nemesis differs on both genders? I don't really understand why our society is wired in a such way that men undoings are not given pirority compare to women..
This hypocrisy in our society is birthed in patriarchy superiorty.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Sicilyjoe: 2:30pm On Dec 11, 2021
Oboy chop and clean mouth �, 99% of the people advicing u not to do it will do it without wasting time unless they don't like the woman in question

3 Likes

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by fitinwell: 2:30pm On Dec 11, 2021
Omicron007:
Hello beautiful people.

I need advice please.

Yes only if you are willing to Pay the price.

After sleeping with Married Man or Woman .. even fornicate with single sister or brother, for you it's called short time enjoyment but you are actually carrying out a spiritual transaction.. too expensive than paying for her bride price...

When you had S3x with someone you are not married to..
You suffer , Set Backs in all works of life..
You Exchange your Glory for Sex..
Shame, constant sickness,Money blessing will be far from you..

You lack direction..
Devil has your direct contact so that he can continue to torment you..

This is not preaching..

4 Likes

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Charx122: 2:31pm On Dec 11, 2021
Omicron007:
Hello beautiful people.

I need advice please.

Correct guy keep it up !!! Since you have other single female friends ..
Always remember this just look at her as a sister trying to help out...
It takes a lot of courage not to unleash the dragon..because when you do lot of regrets
Be the way you are ...having an affair in a work place isn't healthy talkless with married woman ..with 5 engines ..
Plenty singles out there many fish to fry before you get married ...No let another man food
Hook you for throat...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Shaev7(m): 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2021
Omicron007:
Hello beautiful people.

I need advice please.
Try avoid occasions of sin with her if you can as from your write up, you have not been on any occasion of such with her except now you are planning to take her out. Please avoid that.
She is a nice woman, let her be. Women are naturally wise and always allow serpent to deceive them and men are the receiving end.
So, give her her respect, talk about your girlfriend with her, try to reduce your calls with her.
Brother , I know what you are going through, I have been through it but I have never have shxxx to do with them, just control it, and like I say, avoid all occasions of sin. You know what that means. Single mum is understanding, no husband, but married, please avoid it at all cost. Pray too
If the devil wants to dance with you, better say never because a dance with the devil might last you for ever.
Happy weekend

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by omotola90(m): 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2021
Omicron007:
Hello beautiful people.

I need advice please.
quit pornography and give your life to christ

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by friendl: 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2021
Na you die you dey ,....wash hand use am clean mouth
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by wallrichy: 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2021
Another milestone for IYAEBE.....You just gave a wonderful and sincere advise......so unlike you.....clap, clap, clap.....by the way, what happen to you today? Are you okay? Hope no temperature? Anything that happens to you today should continue happening to you by the power of the almighty.....and IYAEGBE sayyyyyyyyyy, Amen....

Iyaebe:
Don't destroy your life with your own hands,most times it's not advisable to be overly nice to a man as a married woman because you niceness can be misinterpreted as what we have here.Create boundaries and guard your heart from someone's possession.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by josephft2000: 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
BLAST HER TO SUBMISSION. NOTHING WILL HAPPEN

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by dalass(f): 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2021
I can see many threads are sane now. Those always cursing others out and trolling have all been sent on some good ban!

Anyone that bullies me or anyone else will chop ban tire grin grin grin

Enjoy your period of banishment our dear NL bullies grin
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by matm: 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2021
see it as death knocking on ur door.And u will be free

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys / Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love / I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.