Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! (33112 Views)

Why Do Most Wealthy Nigerians Prefer To Live In Nigeria Than To Relocate Abroad? / Family Regrets Selling House And Borrowing Money To Relocate Abroad,Now Stranded / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by lilyheaven: 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
VicUkegbu:

Not in every university
Okay
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by ednut1(m): 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
dannyblings:
I

Please how do I get your mail
for?
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by lookingfly: 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
yungchop:

Bros.. Apply for MSc in USA, admission takes 2 weeks max. Get a sponsor. Go for visa interview, pass and boom! You in America. If you never get money for school fees, defer admission or just forget about going to school once you're in if you don't mind doing menial jobs. America is too big for someone to be looking for who is illegal or not as long as you don't get into trouble. If you need further guidance let me know.
I am looking for how to japa to USA too, but there school fee for there to much. If i can get a job there especially in the livestock industry pending when person safe enough to further msc or right other exams.
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Chuks0485: 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
i926:

Apply for a PhD scholarship in the USA. You can mail me to forward some stuffs to you. Good luck

Am interested in applying for a PhD in the USA
Please do me a favour by sending me any needful information .
My email is chukspn@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by lookingfly: 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
i926:

Apply for a PhD scholarship in the USA. You can mail me to forward some stuffs to you. Good luck
I am interested in msc.....link me up luzz414@hotmail.com.
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Femeto: 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
indadi:
Hell everyone

So I decided to relocate to either the UK or US or any better country. I have my degree certificate and other certificates I think I may need but my problem is that I don't how to begin, where to start and I have nobody close to me that i can ask questions from please you answers are needed...
Hope you have plenty money too?
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by lichocho(m): 9:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nozino:

Hello,

It depends on what you want and your budget. Which visa do you plan to migrate with?
wot of canada Nd how much...or austra
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by 1EmmyKay: 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
Your watsapp
JarizodZazz:
Depends on the country you wanna go to, different countries have different methods of immigration, but one thing is constant, HAVE SUFFICIENT FUNDS TO PROCESS YOUR JAPA PLANS.

On another note, kindly check out these portrait artworks of the BBN housemates I did � Need something like this? Kindly hit my DM��
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by rafcrown(m): 9:19pm On Nov 27, 2021
MIGRATE LEGALLY
MIGRATE LEGALLY TO LAUGH LAST
RESEARCH VERY WELL
DO IT YOURSELF DONT PAY ANY AGENT OOOO

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Christian07(m): 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
indadi:
Hell everyone

So I decided to relocate to either the UK or US or any better country. I have my degree certificate and other certificates I think I may need but my problem is that I don't how to begin, where to start and I have nobody close to me that i can ask questions from please you answers are needed...

You don sell land to begin with lol
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Nozino: 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
lichocho:
wot of canada Nd how much...or austra

I’m not conversant with their immigration rules.
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by vickydevoka(m): 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nozino:

Comrade, am I the cause of your frustration in life? I’m sure you won’t understand how crucial these questions are to people hoping to migrate via student visas. Nr be me cause am say you nr go school.
Lol. Na buhari causa am. She if him tell u say him study anthropology with 3rd class u go tell watin him go do?
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
yungchop:

Bros.. Apply for MSc in USA, admission takes 2 weeks max. Get a sponsor. Go for visa interview, pass and boom! You in America. If you never get money for school fees, defer admission or just forget about going to school once you're in if you don't mind doing menial jobs. America is too big for someone to be looking for who is illegal or not as long as you don't get into trouble. If you need further guidance let me know.
You can't secure admission for MSC without the required school fees
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Nozino: 9:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
vickydevoka:

Lol. Na buhari causa am. She if him tell u say him study anthropology with 3rd class u go tell watin him go do?

Yes.
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
Study route is your best bet except you have an exceptional skill with decent work experience.
You should try the United kingdom especially now that they are issuing 2years post study visa.

To begin with ; get all your study evidence, statement of purpose, Cv, international passport alongside recommendation letters from your previous university and walk into 73, Allen Avenue, ikeja , Lagos ( STUDY ACROSS GLOBE LTD). Their counsellors would walk you through all the process from Study application to how to get your Visa for free. Although, you'll pay a certain amount for the school tuition deposit , tuberculosis test, immigration Health surcharge & Visa fee. Also, you need a certain amount of money for your proof of fund.

The process is quite easy that you can do on your own but why not take it to a professional with a very good track record?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by E2000: 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2021
indadi:

Immigration and the total amount I plan to spend probably before I can get a job is 3.5million
Too small unless your want to use the back door.
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by 8989newty: 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
pinkyruledworld:
Everybody wants to jakpaa. Following
me too oh, but na Spain I wan go through study. Any information about Spain? Thanks my people.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by litaninja(m): 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2021
lol. In nigeria, citizens are one million class. You can blindfold yourself and point to anywhere on an atlas and you'd be better off there.

planetx:
Stay back and help make Nigeria great. Why would you want to go abroad and become a second class citizen

1 Like

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by ProphetJeroboam: 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
DanteSilva:
Get your international passport first.
U.S is a good option, please don't go to eastern Europe.
Apply for M.Sc in U.S, they are different budgets for different pockets
why are you guys shittin on Eastern Europe?
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by wiseoneking: 10:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
indadi:
Hell everyone

I can help you with the process and advise you better. Just get intouch
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Albertone(m): 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
chaloskyx:
You could try canada

1. how old are you if you are under 31 years then go through express entry
2. what qualifications do you have bsc/hnd or bsc/masters
3. write ielts and pass
4. Have at least 3 years work experience
5. enter the pool
6. by next year you receive invitation to apply
7. apply and migrate LEGALLY

I thought it's minimum of 1 year shocked
Also, must the years of experience be in your chosen NOC or experience in any field will do?

Cc ednut1
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by wiseoneking: 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
indadi:
Hell everyone

To give you more confidence, we are not going to involved in any money transaction at any level. I just feel like helping but honestly I must know the type of person you are. I can help you only in settling in than in getting you a visa. I will advise you on the steps to take. Nobody will give you visa except God favours you. Get intouch. The process may take a little while
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by ednut1(m): 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
Albertone:

Also, must the years of experience be in your chosen NOC or experience in any field will do?

Cc ednut1
one year and a masters was enough in 2018 today its not. Points have gone up
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Albertone(m): 10:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
planetx:
Stay back and help make Nigeria great. Why would you want to go abroad and become a second class citizen

What are you doing to make Nigeria great?
If you cannot bring down prices of things in the market,stop insecurity, create numerous jobs then please stfu!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by chaloskyx: 10:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
Naa its minimum of 3 years work experience but some people try to combine nysc work experience to make up the number. there is no work experience that wont have an NOC code be it secretary or executive assistant. but what ever experience you have you have to link it to an NOC Code that goes with your job description.
Albertone:

Cc ednut1
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Albertone(m): 10:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
OJURONGBE1:
Study route is your best bet except you have an exceptional talent with decent work experience.
You should try the United kingdom especially now that they are issuing 2years post study visa.

To begin with ; get all your study evidence, statement of purpose, Cv, international passport alongside recommendation letters from your previous university and walk into 73, Allen Avenue, ikeja , Lagos ( STUDY ACROSS GLOBE LTD). Their counsellors would walk you through all the process from Study application to how to get your Visa for free. Although, you'll pay a certain amount for the school tuition deposit , tuberculosis test, immigration Health surcharge & Visa fee. Also, you need a certain amount of money for your proof of fund.

The process is quite easy that you can do on your own but why not take it to a professional with a very good track record?

After the 2 years post study visa what else?Go back to your home country?
Well,I hope not.
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by ednut1(m): 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
chaloskyx:
Naa its minimum of 3 years work experience but some people try to combine nysc work experience to make up the number. there is no work experience that wont have an NOC code be it secretary or executive assistant. but what ever experience you have you have to link it to an NOC Code that goes with your job description.
its a year. If you had a phd one year experience is ok. But ideally 3 gives the max points
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Albertone(m): 10:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
ednut1:
one year and a masters was enough in 2018 today its not. Points have gone up

Thanks a lot.
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Albertone(m): 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2021
chaloskyx:

I get now!
Thanks a bunch!
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 27, 2021
indadi:
Hell everyone

Please be careful of what you wish for. Many Nigerians have gone on this journey but realized that abroad is not as easy as what you see on tv. Many are back home after deportation and now driving Uber. Xiaoli please come and testify to this guy on how rough it was in Malay. They need to hear from someone wey don hear ween for overs.
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Germi9: 10:51pm On Nov 27, 2021
Cross seme’ border gbam!! You don enter abroad LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Escapes Deportation From Sweden The Second Time By Crying Inconsolably / Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Afternoon (photos) / South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.