Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! (33124 Views)

Why Do Most Wealthy Nigerians Prefer To Live In Nigeria Than To Relocate Abroad? / Family Regrets Selling House And Borrowing Money To Relocate Abroad,Now Stranded / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by luvlyoracle(m): 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
writeprof:

If you graduated within the last 5 years, apply for DAAD scholarship to do Masters in Germany. Check out: www.daad.de
must it be Germany?
Can't I choose USA?
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by TheGift: 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
indadi:
Hell everyone

So I decided to relocate to either the UK or US or any better country. I have my degree certificate and other certificates I think I may need but my problem is that I don't how to begin, where to start and I have nobody close to me that i can ask questions from please you answers are needed...

What is your definition of abroad?
What do you want to do for a living when you go abroad?
In which countries do you have family or friends ?
What is your budget?
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Nichotivity1(m): 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
yungchop:

Bros.. Apply for MSc in USA, admission takes 2 weeks max. Get a sponsor. Go for visa interview, pass and boom! You in America. If you never get money for school fees, defer admission or just forget about going to school once you're in if you don't mind doing menial jobs. America is too big for someone to be looking for who is illegal or not as long as you don't get into trouble. If you need further guidance let me know.

Deferment?
I thought you'll always pay your school fees before applying for visa interview

In this case,I'm talking about bsc
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Nozino: 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
AntiNihilist:

Pls What chances do I have as polytechnic graduate?

Also,is it possible to get sponsorship under STEM courses if WES evaluates my result to US b.sc standards?

I want to japa D's atmosphere by 2023 God's willing..

Comrade,

I have HND too. You can go through my posts. I evaluated my result with WES and wrote GRE. I was admitted into California state university LA campus for spring but I’m not going because I wasn’t offered funding.

It is very possible to get fully funded programs in the US with HND.
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Solatium(m): 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
[/b]
indadi:

Immigration and the total amount I plan to spend probably before I can get a job is 3.5million

[b]You have ₦3.5 million savings and you want to plough that on an uncertain venture?

Even if you wan relocate,why not go on holiday first and see what the place looks like
You can then come back and make up your mind,.
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Nozino: 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
Juanmike:
Are all these a factor?

Yes sir.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Nozino: 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
arthurwillia:

Looking for funding in USA
Actuarial science

I’d recommend WES and GRE.
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by OnyeObodo: 8:22pm On Nov 27, 2021
indadi:
Hell everyone

So I decided to relocate to either the UK or US or any better country. I have my degree certificate and other certificates I think I may need but my problem is that I don't how to begin, where to start and I have nobody close to me that i can ask questions from please you answers are needed...

Do not mail, call or WhatsApp anybody if they can't drop the idea or opinion here.

For your safety.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by newoffer: 8:22pm On Nov 27, 2021
Eastern Europe your head...Go to Europe . Leave all dis Cyprus and co.quote author=ednut1 post=107993812]different countries have different pathways. Immigration is not an easy process these days. Read through the different threads on the travel section. Beware of agents too as most of them na scammers. With that amount it may take u to an Eastern European country as a student [/quote]
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by yourshopkwikguy(m): 8:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
yungchop:

same procedure, evaluate your result with WES, apply and pay application fee. after admission, pay sevis fee, provide sponsor for POF, pass interview and youre in
please I'll love to contact you personally boss
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by shilefan2(m): 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2021
indadi:
Hell everyone

Kindly check my signature for more details on we can help, Thank you ...
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
Just walk cross Seme, u go abroad be that o
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Juanmike(m): 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nozino:

Yes sir.
someone with 3rd class?
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2021
Yes!.....just make your personal statement strong
Juanmike:
someone with 3rd class?
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Nozino: 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
Juanmike:
someone with 3rd class?

I’m not sure. You can look at the requirement at your intended uni and ask questions.
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by fflamingo(m): 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
Jacknn:

For the US student scholarship route,it mainly favours STEM courses..if you're education, even with GRE,your chances re 50-50 to get a fully funded scholarship.best bet would be half funding.. And most VO's frown at deficit via visa interviews. Unless your sponsor is also carrying ur family name that is either ur paternal uncle,mum or dad. Thats when half funding or even no funding can scale tru US visa interview..apart from this,its difficult o if you're not in STEM
what about maternal uncles?
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by vickydevoka(m): 8:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nozino:
[/b]

Please don’t consider this option. As long as you graduated well and can sit and pass standardized tests, the US is a viable option.
Good advice
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Juanmike(m): 8:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
tundeloveday:
Yes!.....just make your personal statement strong
like what pls
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
haha.....there is no yahoo++ on Nairaland.. in the end, it will be his personal choice. Sharing intelligent property and networking is key.
OnyeObodo:

Do not mail, call or WhatsApp anybody if they can't drop the idea or opinion here.

For your safety.
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by vickydevoka(m): 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nozino:
What did you study and what class of degree did you graduate with? When did you graduate? What do you do currently?
Most useless question in this thread. O.p de ask question, u self de ask question. Instead to give am answer or profer solution, u de ask am waiti u study
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Kakadinho247: 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
[quote author=yungchop post=108003356]
same procedure, evaluate your result with WES, apply and pay application fee. after admission, pay sevis fee, provide sponsor for POF, pass interview and youre in
Please eh, how's the best way to migrate to Canada, I'm a Bsc holder. Just tell me the various ways possible ��
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
Can share some personal statements with you......WhatsApp me on ‪+44 7765 581561‬
Juanmike:
like what pls
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by OnyeObodo: 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2021
Juanmike:
someone with 3rd class?

They wan scam u
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by vickydevoka(m): 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
writeprof:

If you graduated within the last 5 years, apply for DAAD scholarship to do Masters in Germany. Check out: www.daad.de
Sharp

1 Like

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Nozino: 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
vickydevoka:

Most useless question in this thread. O.p de ask question, u self de ask question. Instead to give am answer or profer solution, u de ask am waiti u study

Comrade, am I the cause of your frustration in life? I’m sure you won’t understand how crucial these questions are to people hoping to migrate via student visas. Nr be me cause am say you nr go school.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by OFAIKGROUPS(m): 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
i926:

Apply for a PhD scholarship in the USA. You can mail me to forward some stuffs to you. Good luck

Please Sir, forward the stuff to me too, it will go long way sir
Thanks and God bless you in advance!

Email: ik4rever@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
[haha....def. a 3rd class student cannot start to apply to Ivy League schools or Russell group schools in the UK...... best bet for 3rd class is to apply for professional programme in less recognised uni like Falmouth university, UWS in the UK.
You will be wasting ur time applying to Oxford or Newcastle university for that matter

Nozino:

I’m not sure. You can look at the requirement at your intended uni and ask questions.
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Juanmike(m): 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
tundeloveday:
Can share some personal statements with you......WhatsApp me on ‪+44 7765 581561‬
Can you say it here, for most to learn
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by VicUkegbu(m): 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2021
lilyheaven:

Is Ietls not needed ?
Not in every university
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
Unfortunately I can’t share an already written personal statement here for a logical reason
Juanmike:
Can you say it here, for most to learn

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by planetx: 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
Stay back and help make Nigeria great. Why would you want to go abroad and become a second class citizen

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited / New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) / Young Lady Survives Ghastly Accident As Vehicle Falls Off A Bridge. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.