Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

My Wife Is Getting Me Angry - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Getting Me Angry (58333 Views)

My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) / Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

I have a problem and it is paining me. I am a matured guy who know what it feels like to be single and maried .

cheesy You are doing well. Continue beating her biko, when you beat her one day and she dies, maybe you will go beat her at the grave.

Nonsense.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by edmaraja: 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
You don't have any sense, you are admitting to a crime in public. If the law comes after you now you will start calling devil. BTW, who told you that it's your mum that is supposed to come for Omugwo? You don't even know tradition, it's your wife's mum that so supposed to come not your own mum.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by eneazi(f): 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
I'm happy you recognize your problem "being a mummy's boy" and 'short fused' thats the first step to change. Sadly from your story you don't sound like someone who wants to change.

And I'd like to add that you only have one special woman in your life at a time. There was a time your mum was number one, now you have a wife who takes that place. Eventually, if God bless you with a girl she claims the spot from your wife. The point is learn to draw the line.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by placeofallure(f): 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
@ Jaksmillioniar

Very immature way to behave in a marriage. Your mum is evil personified! And she has transferred her spirit into you. That's what's making you raise your finger at the slightest provocation. Wait! There wasn't even any provocation. She gave your mum food from the freezer, so what? Should she pour it away?
What you and many people don't realize is this, when a woman is delivered of a baby, especially a first time mother, she's totally vulnerable. She needs someone she's close to, as in her own mother or sister that can read her moods, actions, body language etc. She may not be able to cook, she maybe unable to carry things, she most probably need somebody she can show her core private parts, share her feelings, concerns, fear with. Now tell me, how useful is your mum in the scenario I painted above? Except she's the really understanding MIL, gracious and kind like my own MIL, she obviously doesn't fit in here. I don't know your mum but I know already she's a drama queen.

Why is mother hen reporting to you at every instance she doesn't have her way, so you could kill your wife abi? She's wicked and manipulative! Why does she want you close? Why exactly?

My pastor would categorically tell you during counseling that the wife's mum should come for omugo. She needs someone that can help her turn the Amala, sweep, powder her back, put the baby to sleep, run bathing water etc. Not your wife running helter skelter in her condition because Mama wan chop fresh fish or Mama no dey bath cold water.

If you love your wife, quit being a Mama's boy and run your home independent of your mum!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by luscioustrish(f): 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2021
You and your mama dey crase.
Na by force to be married man? Send that girl back home and stay with your mom!
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by corbanstevee: 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
My Dear Bro,
Foremost, eradicate the perception and conclusion you exalted already that your wife promised to change and she hasn’t; she hasn’t because there is nothing to change about her at least not so much as you need to change your ways on all front.
Secondly, you must rise up to the occasion of being a man and a married man with a family and responsibility. Organizing your family of procreation and orientation at this age is key if you so believe you love and respect your wife and love your mum.
Thirdly, you can’t continue to force response(s) out of your wife and think it’s normal, it’s a clear reason for you to step back and see there’s something wrong.
Finally, you have to weigh your situation with finding balance and most accurate spirit level in your decision.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Kenn55: 6:43pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

I have a problem and it is paining me. I am a matured guy who know what it feels like to be single and maried .

Most People mock me, but I got married.

We had a baby last year, a corona baby.

I am not ashamed to say that at my age, I am still a mummy's boy and she is my number one but I respect my wife.

When I wanted to marry, my wife Never agreed to having a house close to my mum's place.

I felt very bad but I want to make her happy so we moved far. My mom was angry as she knew my wife forced me.

When my wife delivered, her mum came for omugo instead of my mum, and that made her so sad, that she cried and ask if i am a bastard to let them steal her right.

I begged her. She came for naming and left the same day I noticed way my wife was acting rude too because her mum was pushing her.

I told my wife that mum is angry, let us visit her buy her a gift because her place is now far.

She kept saying that her body is not strong for 5 months after delivery and I thought she took me and my family as fools.

I got angry and slapped her twice. When she saw that I was really angry she begged me.

So we went and saw her we are all happy and settled all.

As my child reached 10 month, I told her to tell her mum to go because she's now strong almost to walk.

Her mum left but my mum wanted to come and spend the holiday as she had never done that since she delivered .

When I told my wife, her facial expression changed. When my mum came i travelled but she didnt cook for her but heat soup that was in the freezer to give her.

My mum hated that and she called me crying that what she did to her she won't do to her own mum .

I pretended nothing happened as I got back I bought things from a eatry for family so my mum left after 2 weeks.

I brought up the issue and she said nothing wrong in giving her food kept in the freezer that she gave same to her mum too .

I got angry and beat her up. I didnt injure her. all and some other thing . I love my wife I cant be beating her all the time she promise to change yet nothing. Because of bad character I refuse to take her to eatry.

she denied me sex until I slap sense into her.

marriage has challenges it is s not easy.

I think your mum wants you to divorce your wife and marry her instead. She loves you so much and she can't let you be. Please go and pay your mum's bride price. Nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Joydan95: 6:43pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

I am not ashamed to say that at my age, I am still a mummy's boy and she is my number one but I respect my wife.

When I wanted to marry, my wife Never agreed to having a house close to my mum's place.

I felt very bad but I want to make her happy so we moved far. My mom was angry as she knew my wife forced me.

When my wife delivered, her mum came for omugo instead of my mum, and that made her so sad, that she cried and ask if i am a bastard to let them steal her right.

I begged her. She came for naming and left the same day I noticed way my wife was acting rude too because her mum was pushing her.

I told my wife that mum is angry, let us visit her buy her a gift because her place is now far.

She kept saying that her body is not strong for 5 months after delivery and I thought she took me and my family as fools.

I got angry and slapped her twice. When she saw that I was really angry she begged me.

As my child reached 10 month, I told her to tell her mum to go because she's now strong almost to walk.

Her mum left but my mum wanted to come and spend the holiday as she had never done that since she delivered .

When I told my wife, her facial expression changed. When my mum came i travelled but she didnt cook for her but heat soup that was in the freezer to give her.

My mum hated that and she called me crying that what she did to her she won't do to her own mum .

I pretended nothing happened as I got back I bought things from a eatry for family so my mum left after 2 weeks.

I brought up the issue and she said nothing wrong in giving her food kept in the freezer that she gave same to her mum too .

I got angry and beat her up. I didnt injure her. all and some other thing . I love my wife I cant be beating her all the time she promise to change yet nothing. Because of bad character I refuse to take her to eatry.

You are a mummy’s boy, you don’t have sense and sympathy for your wife. I love my mum-in-law but I will never allow her take care of me after birth because she is not my mother and I won’t be comfortable with expressing myself fully with her....I guess your wife feels the same way and that’s why she invited her mum. Secondly, you think being a first time mum is easy Taking care of a baby that you are getting to understand everyday cos things about babies changes almost every week and you expect your wife to still cook fresh food daily for your mum. You deserve to be beaten blue black!!!!
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Eventxpo(m): 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
Respectfully speaking you are a fool!
You are making boast here that you slap your wife, if someone do this to your sister how would you feel?
You fail to understand that women will always act like women and you are not smart enough to protect and balance both women.
Slap once may be a mistake if its twice you need metal evaluation.
Stay single please because marriage is more complicated, and you are not mature enough to handle it.
Good luck!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
MiddleDimension:

And what is wrong with the grammar? If you have a problem with the grammar, then it is your proficiency in English that is poor. Go back to school and improve profiency in English.

I do not support the fact he beat her up. [s]What I am against is the deliberate attempt by every one here who is suppose to be capable of the smallest amount of inteligence to ignore the legitimate feelings of the man and instead classify it as petty and immature. That is what they call menwho stand up for themselves today in a world firmly in the dictatorship of female superiority.
[/s]Rubbish.

It doesn't matter whatever the wife does, you don't beat your wife. That is pure madness, try this in a sane country and you get yourself locked up, why not take your legitimate feelings and WALK AWAY if you feel disrespected. There are better ways of dealing with issues. He lost the right to any opinion the moment he turned his wife into a punching bag.

Once again, what you wrote up there is rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Iconpee(m): 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
Mercychen:
Oga "slapper", just take it easy. Remember shes still not strong enough for all the slapping you're dishing out to her at the slightest provocation.

Your mum didn't do well.
How can she come to a nursing mother and instead of helping her, she expected her to be cooking fresh meals every hour of the day?
That was why your wife was not happy about her coming because she knew it will end in complains of neglect.. imagine that " patience ozokwo" fake cry. What was that for? So you can beat up your wife for her? Hmm.. all this mother inlaw though.

Your wife and her mother probably ate the same refrigerated food but your mom chose to make a mountain out of the issue.

Omugwo is meant for the new Mom, not your mother. So your wife was not expected to serve your Mom in this case.

Lastly, you have to choose whom you want to be married to. Your wife is your wife and your new mother. Your Mom has to respect that fact.

U make sense buh I have to differ on ur last sentence.
My wife is not my new mother. I'm her master...and she is supposed to submit to me not making her mother cos I've got just one mother!!!
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Traplord09: 6:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool shocked cool cool cool
That last thin I we think about....

go to de nearness busstop buy

Mix of woman power.... Her bbbm go uproot...

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Oluf3mi(m): 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

Alaye try get sense. You can't be hitting your wife anytime she has opinions different from yours. Try different approaches. You know the saying...when you push an animal to the wall and it has no other place to go...it faces you and change it for you. Be guided.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
Eventxpo:
Respectfully speaking you are a fool!
You are making boast here that you slap your wife, if someone do this to your sister how would you feel?
You fail to understand that women will always act like women and you are not smart enough to protect and balance both women.
Slap once may be a mistake if its twice you need metal evaluation.
Stay single please because marriage is more complicated, and you are not mature enough to handle it.
Good luck!
A very big fool and more fools here are supporting him. God help the id.iot that would lay his hand on any of my siblings in the name of marriage. That your hand go miss.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Dedonrukky: 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
Please, you just have to stop beating your wife. Both of you can find a better means of addressing your challenges.
Both of you have to sit and talk things out otherwise, the problem continues and you will keep on beating her.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
Verysmart101:

Mr man his mum came 10months after delivery.Stop making a case for a terrible wife pls.How can u say she isn't strong after 10 months?

At 10 months, she's not strong enough to serve an old woman with all her troubles and still look after her baby that is already a handful.
Let's stop being bias just because it's the man's mother.

Ok if the child was already ten months, why was mama still hell bent on coming to do her own omgor? or what exactly did she go there to do?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by jaxxy(m): 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
Mercychen:
Oga "slapper", just take it easy. Remember shes still not strong enough for all the slapping you're dishing out to her at the slightest provocation.

Your mum didn't do well.
How can she come to a nursing mother and instead of helping her, she expected her to be cooking fresh meals every hour of the day?
That was why your wife was not happy about her coming because she knew it will end in complains of neglect.. imagine that " patience ozokwo" fake cry. What was that for? So you can beat up your wife for her? Hmm.. all this mother inlaw though.

Your wife and her mother probably ate the same refrigerated food but your mom chose to make a mountain out of the issue.

Omugwo is meant for the new Mom, not your mother. So your wife was not expected to serve your Mom in this case.

Lastly, you have to choose whom you want to be married to. Your wife is your wife and your new mother. Your Mom has to respect that fact.

The food was obviously prepared fresh for her mother b4 put in the fridge for the guys mum later on.

Fresh or no fresh soup disrespecting ur husbands mum is not right and shouldn’t be accepted. Same way he shouldn’t disrespect her own mum.

His mother didn’t demand for anything that’s inappropriate. She came visiting and should be treated the best during her short stay.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by BABANGBALI: 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
You slapped her just only twice, person wey you supposed to strangle or give sniper drink. Abeg comot for my front jo, I’m fokn angry with you. Ajepako, vickyrotex and fatymore abi you no seee this guy ni?
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Solofresh2: 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
chatinent:

You talk about beating her like you are talking about breathing!

About your mom, your mum should know her place and stop picking on minor things and controlling your family! Everybody knows that the wife’s mother will most likely want to come for the omugo unless it is mutually agreed on both mothers-in-law who should come first or last!

Mummy’s boy my arse!

You are also not doing your wife a favour marrying her! I will never mince words for rubbish!

Egbon, inasmuch as I don't support her not wanting you close to your mom, if na my sis you beat like this, I for don nack good grammar enter your body. That's not the main problem...the problem is you'll call the police for me and you will be asked to write statement, you go go copy another man murder case statement!

Nonsense and ingredients. Anyways, I am still available for Turnitin-friendly research writing services.
You made no sense with this shit you typed
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by lilvicky68(m): 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
MiddleDimension:

And what is wrong with the grammar? If you have a problem with the grammar, then it is your proficiency in English that is poor. Go back to school and improve profiency in English.

I do not support the fact he beat her up. What I am against is the deliberate attempt by every one here who is suppose to be capable of the smallest amount of inteligence to ignore the legitimate feelings of the man and instead classify it as petty and immature. That is what they call menwho stand up for themselves today in a world firmly in the dictatorship of female superiority.
K

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Magnoliaa(f): 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2021
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nauttyprof(m): 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
chatinent:

You talk about beating her like you are talking about breathing!

About your mom, your mum should know her place and stop picking on minor things and controlling your family! Everybody knows that the wife’s mother will most likely want to come for the omugo unless it is mutually agreed on both mothers-in-law who should come first or last!

Mummy’s boy my arse!

You are also not doing your wife a favour marrying her! I will never mince words for rubbish!

Egbon, inasmuch as I don't support her not wanting you close to your mom, if na my sis you beat like this, I for don nack good grammar enter your body. That's not the main problem...the problem is you'll call the police for me and you will be asked to write statement, you go go copy another man murder case statement!

Nonsense and ingredients. Anyways, I am still available for Turnitin-friendly research writing services.

Let's judge from both sides and not favour one than the other. Both are wrong. The wife won't even know of the man who is the husband if not for his mother. All that the man achieved today started from the labour of a mother. So, a wife denying the husband the presence of his mother is totally bad.

On the other hand, the husband needs to work on his anger especially when it comes to his mother issues. It is absolutely bad beating a woman. It is more of less like beating himself. It doesn't end well as peace is always far from such home.

I think both of them should sign up for a well trained marriage counsellor. I meant one who is married and also got trained as a professional. This will greatly solve the problem they have.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nwachi22(f): 6:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

Op, you and your mum must be high on cheap drugs. I blame your wife sha for just marrying anuofia like you.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Rexymania(m): 6:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
Foolish guy...so foolish and crazy
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by lilvicky68(m): 6:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
Magnoliaa:

grin
grin
So calm and sweet.. had to borrow it from you though..
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by okine4real: 6:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
OP I hope you have the time to read my message, but I support you 100 percent. You see, most men here never marry, so them go just dey mistalk. Even me when dey write so, I experience the same thing during my first year in marriage, most of the time na beating she collect or slap, but to be sincere my wife won the battle because I had this mentality of I nor won destroy my marriage. The first five years is the time you have to stamp your authority in your house, if you pussy out, you would have yourself to blame. My wife mama self know say I be semi agbero, so I be nor go area. One day my wife misbehave and the mama support her, that time my wife's mum was with us, I threw there both load outside and I locked my door, everybody come dey beg. Even if my brother offend or do the wrong thing for my house, if I choose not to take action, make my wife leave am like that, na my family not hers. Since that day, all of them know say I be semi agbero. Stamp your authority, run your home the way you like it, REMEMBER IF YOU A STUPID GUY, SHE NOR GO MARRY YOU, SHE GO GO MARRY PERSON WHEN GET MONEY, So how you go work make money and another person go come dey give you LAMP for your house. OP be strong.

Dear men let me tell you something, don't like your woman stamp her authority in the house when you are not okay with it. Meself I get my own ohh, am telling you the fact, like now, my mama nor fit carry my children out without my wife agreeing, me, myself na SIMP TOO OHH, but sometimes as a man you go dey swallow the issues till the day the cup full.

This is actually what the OP is complaining about, if the op nor stamp him authority the wife go mess am up, now look at it from this angle, the wifes mum can come to the OP's house, but his mum can't? The wifes mum can eat as she likes but the OPs mum can't. See if OP was not well trained, the wife go marry am? A wife wud not want her husband to be close to his extended family, but she wud be very very close to hers.

My brother stays with me now, he wud be moving out soon, but as he still dey my brother dey chop like LION, if fact my brother chop pass LION, my wife dey use style complan, I nor listen, shey be na my money, leave am.

OP nor let woman make you distance yourself from your mama. The Koko is know how to put boundaries between both of them. Any woman when nor ready for marriage, even if she done born, it's better you guys path ways. I have told my wife severally, this marriage is not by force, if you trouble me, I would walk out. No matter what, my wife can't SEPERATE me from my extended family.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaxxy:

The food was obviously prepared fresh for her mother b4 put in the fridge for the guys mum later on.

Fresh or no fresh soup disrespecting ur husbands mum is not right and shouldn’t be accepted. Same way he shouldn’t disrespect her own mum.

His mother didn’t demand for anything that’s inappropriate. She came visiting and should be treated the best during her short stay.

Visiting for how long?
Such visits to me is too much for a new Mom who's prolly still battling with postpartum depression.

She can visit and go but overstaying her welcome will only earn her disrespect.
You guys should try and see things from the wife's angle.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Magnoliaa(f): 6:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
lilvicky68:

grin
So calm and sweet.. had to borrow it from you though..

LOL. I suspected as much. Even me sef wey think am dey always forget to use am.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Ceejay57: 6:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
man,I no understand what you mean due?
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nauttyprof(m): 6:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
Nwachi22:

Op, you and your mum must be high on cheap drugs. I blame your wife sha for just marrying anuofia like you.

I hope you are not high on same too. Will she know of him or come close to him, if not for the labour of a mother?

Both of them are wrong. It is absolutely bad for a man to beat his wife and also, bad for a woman to deny the man of the presence of his mother.

It amazes me how ladies of these days act as if they also won't be mothers some day.

Both of them are wrong and the man needs to work on his anger whenever it involves his mother.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by fabianiyobosa(m): 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
OP, I really wish to know the 37 people that liked this your write up.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by malel1: 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

Chaiiiiiiiii chaiiiiiiiii chaiiiiiii, women don suffer

I apologise to the MODs pls dont ban me cause am gonna use harsh words on the OP .

OP u are a compound fool , ur mum will destroy ur home soon .
OP if u tell me this story 1 on 1 I go beat u like baby

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Help!!! Missing Children / Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom / Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.