Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

My Wife Is Getting Me Angry - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Getting Me Angry (58340 Views)

My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) / Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Romanoff(f): 5:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
How do women open eyes and marry men like this?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by sanpipita(m): 5:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
How can your mom say the omugwo is her right, does she see you as the wife? your problem starts with your mom not even your wife.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by femi4: 5:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

I have a problem and it is paining me. I am a matured guy who know what it feels like to be single and maried .

Most People mock me, but I got married.

We had a baby last year, a corona baby.

I am not ashamed to say that at my age, I am still a mummy's boy and she is my number one but I respect my wife.

When I wanted to marry, my wife Never agreed to having a house close to my mum's place.

I felt very bad but I want to make her happy so we moved far. My mom was angry as she knew my wife forced me.

When my wife delivered, her mum came for omugo instead of my mum, and that made her so sad, that she cried and ask if i am a bastard to let them steal her right.

I begged her. She came for naming and left the same day I noticed way my wife was acting rude too because her mum was pushing her.

I told my wife that mum is angry, let us visit her buy her a gift because her place is now far.

She kept saying that her body is not strong for 5 months after delivery and I thought she took me and my family as fools.

I got angry and slapped her twice. When she saw that I was really angry she begged me.

So we went and saw her we are all happy and settled all.

As my child reached 10 month, I told her to tell her mum to go because she's now strong almost to walk.

Her mum left but my mum wanted to come and spend the holiday as she had never done that since she delivered .

When I told my wife, her facial expression changed. When my mum came i travelled but she didnt cook for her but heat soup that was in the freezer to give her.

My mum hated that and she called me crying that what she did to her she won't do to her own mum .

I pretended nothing happened as I got back I bought things from a eatry for family so my mum left after 2 weeks.

I brought up the issue and she said nothing wrong in giving her food kept in the freezer that she gave same to her mum too .

I got angry and beat her up. I didnt injure her. all and some other thing . I love my wife I cant be beating her all the time she promise to change yet nothing. Because of bad character I refuse to take her to eatry.

she denied me sex until I slap sense into her.

marriage has challenges it is s not easy.
Both Mums should let the young family be. What is wrong with mothers that cannot stay in their husband houses
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by TemmyT002(m): 5:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
Some people will be advising here but they never get married o
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by DBossNG(m): 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
Is this guy okay at all?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Myahuza: 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
You ate lucky you wife is not my sister. I would have break your fingers to teach you a lesson, if you want to be slapping people they are competitions for that. And I hope your wife finds someone that will be beating you for her.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Pumpumking: 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

I have a problem and it is paining me. I am a matured guy who know what it feels like to be single and maried .

I am not ashamed to say that at my age, I am still a mummy's boy and she is my number one but I respect my wife.

When I wanted to marry, my wife Never agreed to having a house close to my mum's place.

I felt very bad but I want to make her happy so we moved far. My mom was angry as she knew my wife forced me.

When my wife delivered, her mum came for omugo instead of my mum, and that made her so sad, that she cried and ask if i am a bastard to let them steal her right.

I begged her. She came for naming and left the same day I noticed way my wife was acting rude too because her mum was pushing her.

I told my wife that mum is angry, let us visit her buy her a gift because her place is now far.

She kept saying that her body is not strong for 5 months after delivery and I thought she took me and my family as fools.

I got angry and slapped her twice. When she saw that I was really angry she begged me.

As my child reached 10 month, I told her to tell her mum to go because she's now strong almost to walk.

Her mum left but my mum wanted to come and spend the holiday as she had never done that since she delivered .

When I told my wife, her facial expression changed. When my mum came i travelled but she didnt cook for her but heat soup that was in the freezer to give her.

My mum hated that and she called me crying that what she did to her she won't do to her own mum .

I pretended nothing happened as I got back I bought things from a eatry for family so my mum left after 2 weeks.

I brought up the issue and she said nothing wrong in giving her food kept in the freezer that she gave same to her mum too .

I got angry and beat her up. I didnt injure her. all and some other thing . I love my wife I cant be beating her all the time she promise to change yet nothing. Because of bad character I refuse to take her to eatry.

huh? no puccccccccy?.....brother cant u jusss slap her again twise? (no oofenese) angry
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Czario: 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
I see your wife get beaten multiple times after this post

I see her running out the marriage for her life

I see you not giving a shit...

This I have seen
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by VULCAN(m): 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
I couldn't help laughing as I read this.

This guy is sincere.

He is not a bad person at all.

It's just that he only has one way of treating his wife's fuckup.

Physical

Someone needs to teach him other ways to handle her fuckups like silent treatment, absence, allowance suspension etc

Bros. Stop Beating Her
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Lamasta(m): 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
OP after beating your wife you are still telling us you love your wife I sorry for you very soon your eye go clear.......
I just pray correct sense of responsibility and maturity fall on You.....
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
Firstly it is the wife's mother who goes to an Omugo,your mom visits from time to time,unless on special cases...
Secondly think beating your wife makes you a man,not at all...you will continue beating her until you kill her or she kills you,after all something must kill a man
Your mother wants to control your family...
Your wife is not a good person and you are not good either.
My friend make your case known to all these parties,take charge of your family without overbearing influence from your mother or beating up your wife...
Your wife needs to understand that you love your mother as much as she loves her...
If this marriage was built on love, this shouldn't be a different task.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
Firstly it is the wife's mother who goes to an Omugo,your mom visits from time to time,unless on special cases...
Secondly think beating your wife makes you a man,not at all...you will continue beating her until you kill her or she kills you,after all something must kill a man
Your mother wants to control your family...
Your wife is not a good person and you are not good either.
My friend make your case known to all these parties,take charge of your family without overbearing influence from your mother or beating up your wife...
Your wife needs to understand that you love your mother as much as she loves her...
If this marriage was built on love, this shouldn't be a difficult task.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by heniford2: 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
Beating your wife is wrong if she's my sister by know we 4 don give u cup eye join undecided i Kid u not, the are many ways to handle women and also keep your respect,Nigerian ladies don't like mother Inlaw sad to come visit because the feel insecure, one thing every man should also do its make ur wife get the info before wedding by telling her that no one replace mama position she's mother and her place is so valued sad that been said learn to control ur angry bro grin cheesy
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by guychidile: 5:51pm On Dec 13, 2021
Meaning
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Somzee(f): 5:51pm On Dec 13, 2021
Oh! Poor woman, I hope she finds help.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Roland17(m): 5:51pm On Dec 13, 2021
Please remove mature from anything that is related to you because you are the perfect description of immature.

You are an evil and wicked man. It is not necessarily about the fact that you are a mama’s boy but the mere fact that you can justify beating up your wife repeatedly..I mean, how do you sleep at night after beating her? To what benefit? What has beating her achieved for you? Dominance? Control?

Let me assure you that you don’t love that woman you call your wife. I feel a lot of pity for the child because children are a product of their environment. I can’t believe what I have just read! I swear, you are lucky your wife is not my sister or any member of my family! You for see shege!!! A woman that just bore you a child is the one you are beating!

Where are the men around this man? Does this man not have male neighbors? This is what what frustrates me about what the Nigerian communities have degenerated into! Where is the woman’s family? The men in his compound or street!!! Boy, you are lucky I swear!!!!

Please save that child from a traumatic childhood.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by sanpipita(m): 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Bros you refused to defined your mom's relationship to your wife before marriage.

I have a girl I want to marry now and I told her that I don't joke with my Mom, I made her understand that if we are married and anyday my mom told me she don't like her again I should divorce her that day I will divorce her.

So she know how close I am with my family and she respect them.

Another thing is pls stop beating her, you are training her to hardened her heart the more don't pay hand on a grown up woman it's not nice.

Lol why not just marry your mom, what is all this.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Ikea81: 5:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
What's your wife's last name? Until she starts seeing your mom as hers and your sis as hers throw her out.

And also tell your mama to take it easy , chill. Na wife mama dey do omugwo abeg.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by realray(m): 5:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
oga i taught u came to tender ur case but it seams as if u re advising us here....
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Vock(m): 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
Dem suppose arrest you. Werey!!!
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Daisythof: 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
You be fool aswear.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Na today?

His other moniker is "jakandeola". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh really? I was wondering why sisisioge was vexing for no reason, now I know. She wasn't the only one mentioned so when I saw that comment, I was surprised because It was an harmless mention. Anyway, he writes better now.

We would have been sharing wedding bells with sisisioge now if she had agreed oh grin grin grin

OR wait oh? would he now be slapping her like his current wife. Omo sisisioge eyes for dom red now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

jaksmillioniar:

I now got angry and beat her. I Neva injure her. all and some other thing .

I got angry and slap her twice. as she saw am really angry she begged me.

I love my wife I cant be beating her all d time she promise to change yet non

OMO x10 grin grin grin Make sisisioge go do thanksgiving for Harvesters International abeg!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by sben2308(m): 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

FIRSTLY OP I DONT SUPPORT U BEATING UR WIFE NO MATTER WAT AND ITS FUNNY THAT PART OF THOSE WAILING UP AND DOWN ARE EITHER SINGLE OR DIVORCED.
1.OP have u ever asked ur wife y she doesn't want ur mum around or y she doesn't like ur mum .

2.Also is her mother that jobless that she comfortably stay for 10months ,if she knew she was staying that long y did she allow her get married den .

3.I guess it's either d OP father is late cuz he was not mentioned at all .

4.OP this is d last one if u want to live long pls sit her down early oooo
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Aksnoopy: 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
Mercychen:
Oga "slapper", just take it easy. Remember shes still not strong enough for all the slapping you're dishing out to her at the slightest provocation.

Your mum didn't do well.
How can she come to a nursing mother and instead of helping her, she expected her to be cooking fresh meal every hour of the day?
That was why your wife was not happy about her coming because she knew it will end in complains of neglect.. imagine that " patience ozokwo" fake cry. What was that for? So you can beat up your wife for her? Hmm.. all this mother inlaw though.

Your wife and her mother probably ate the same refrigerated food but your mom chose to make a mountain out of the issue.

Omugwo is meant for the new Mom, not your mother. So your wife was not expected to serve your Mom in this case.

Lastly, you have to choose who want to be married to. Your wife is your wife and your new mother. Your Mom has to respect that fact.
Just take a look at this were pikin. undecided
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by chrisifeanyi: 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
You are mad man. Try such with my sister and I will tie you to a pole and flog you like mkpụrụ mmiri smoker. See the way this fools is talking. You beat her baa? Thunder fire you there
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
Hope you won't slap your wife to death one day , it's better you control your temper before it's too late.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Londonpraise(f): 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
Hmmm...oga it's obvious you've not grown up..
With the way you're going you'll destroy your home with your own hand through the help of your mother...

Heating food in the freezer is never a bad stuff, where her mom is very much alive it's necessary for her to come for omugwo first except both parties agree otherwise..

And you are proud you slapped her..maau God give you a tiger of your caliber outside that would teach you some lessons...
Mama's boy kee you there
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by udemzyudex(m): 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
Well everything no be beating unless you married a stubborn goat.

Abeg I no wan hear say man slap wife and she slump and died in the process, I wonder if that kind of thing no dey ever cross una mind in the process of trying to hit someone.

I believe there are other ways you can handle things without turning her to a bunching bag.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Cornerstone2018: 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
Am wondering how a woman will marry you with such stupid n idiotic xter. I pity the lady that married you. She doesn't have a husband yet but just a sex partner. May God provide her with her own husband, and may God provide you with a mad woman that matches your foolish energy.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
so guy wen ur sis get married u will be involving urself dere. dat why most marraige don't last. I will still reply u for u to understand some things about marraige

It's ironic that you know a guy shouldn't be involved in someone else's marriage but refuse to acknowledge that your mom shouldn't be involved in yours. Shame on you.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
God is truly wise he gave me only one sister. If you think manhood is about beating a woman. I go stab you and go jail my brother. How you go beat up a grown up woman like you are beating a goat?
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Osmomoh(m): 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
Your last statement touches me. "Marriage is not easy". There are no perfect marriage anywhere brother.

It is obvious that the behavior of your wife towards your mum is the 'normal' entitlement attitude of our black women, but you should try to balance things up between. Always do everything possible to reconcile them because that will determine your years on earth.

As for the sex issue, she is not right to ever denied you of sex. She is emotionally torturing you, which is equivalent to beating (domestic violent).

As for you beating her, please stop it. Learn how to talk her into your covintions. It is called an "Act of Bargaining", you can use her to train yourself for it. It will definitely help you in your career. Beating is a temporary solution and it will cause your wife to hold some grudges against you, which you may live to regret in life.

LASTLY, REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE THE JUDGE IN EVERY CASE THAT ARISES FROM YOUR MARRIAGE, SO BE READY TO USE THE LAW OF PREROGATIVE OF MERCY, FAIRNESS, JUSTICE AND LOVE FOR ALL SIDES, DEVOID OF EMOTIONS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Help!!! Missing Children / Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave / Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.