Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

My Wife Is Getting Me Angry - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Getting Me Angry (58343 Views)

My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) / Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
if a guy as buhari or governor come to ur house will u give him food in freezer or cook again don't lie pls.

Is your mother Buhari or a governor? What's wrong with you?

Her mom came over, ate food from the freezer and didn't make a fuss about it. So why is your mom making one?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 13, 2021
ahnie:

Where have you been all these years?
I missed you and our little fights.

Oh you're now married,hope married life is smiling favourably at you?

Madame Annie which kain question you dey ask so? Shebi you can see that he has been slapping his wife Gbas Gbos Gbos, how favourable can that be again? Ehn grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by slowice(m): 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
This must be a joke... He's prolly fooling around
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Muzikluva(m): 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
I just pity the wife. She married a bozo. How can a man be so shameless, immature and insensitive??

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Froshloaded: 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
This man is annoying me, any little thing I beat sense into her. Kilode!!!

I know your types, you can't fight one on one with your mates..

God will help you!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by lastburn(m): 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
What's with your mum crying?
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
Romanoff:
How do women open eyes and marry men like this?

"Dey dere make pant dey wear you", Isn't it the same Nigerian women who marry MC Oluomo, the tout! grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
I like ur point witout insult am at work will reply later u know is wrong for my mum not to do omugo . Is hard b4 I beat my wife but I get angry quick dat how am created d problem is my wife mum.de number one problem is dat woman and I try to let my woman know dat u cant let ur mum control wat happen in marraige. u too said it dat its wrong for her mum to do omugo. my mum cant come and be fighting to stay.forget I do gragra on internet am very loyal to my wife as a baby some think we are still boyfriend and galfriend.but she know if she knew I will Neva taka rubbish from her or her family. am a dicipline guy.

You talked about your wife's mother being the problem. But from reading your story, which is lopsided and written with the intention of making your wife's mother look like the bad person, it is clear that your mom is the bad person.

Omugo is for the mother's mother and not the father's mother. So what are you saying?

BTW, is it your mom who's making a fuss bout your wife heating frozen stew for her that would perform omugo for your wife? Do you listen to yourself at all?

I hope you beat your wife to death someday so you can be charged with murder. Stupid, dumb man.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by benqo01(m): 6:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
I suggest you take it easy,and sort this issue out.Besides beating her will cause you more problems Op use your head apply wisdom at this stage
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

I have a problem and it is paining me. I am a matured guy who know what it feels like to be single and maried .

Most People mock me, but I got married.

We had a baby last year, a corona baby.

I am not ashamed to say that at my age, I am still a mummy's boy and she is my number one but I respect my wife.

When I wanted to marry, my wife Never agreed to having a house close to my mum's place.

I felt very bad but I want to make her happy so we moved far. My mom was angry as she knew my wife forced me.

When my wife delivered, her mum came for omugo instead of my mum, and that made her so sad, that she cried and ask if i am a bastard to let them steal her right.

I begged her. She came for naming and left the same day I noticed way my wife was acting rude too because her mum was pushing her.

I told my wife that mum is angry, let us visit her buy her a gift because her place is now far.

She kept saying that her body is not strong for 5 months after delivery and I thought she took me and my family as fools.

I got angry and slapped her twice. When she saw that I was really angry she begged me.

So we went and saw her we are all happy and settled all.

As my child reached 10 month, I told her to tell her mum to go because she's now strong almost to walk.

Her mum left but my mum wanted to come and spend the holiday as she had never done that since she delivered .

When I told my wife, her facial expression changed. When my mum came i travelled but she didnt cook for her but heat soup that was in the freezer to give her.

My mum hated that and she called me crying that what she did to her she won't do to her own mum .

I pretended nothing happened as I got back I bought things from a eatry for family so my mum left after 2 weeks.

I brought up the issue and she said nothing wrong in giving her food kept in the freezer that she gave same to her mum too .

I got angry and beat her up. I didnt injure her. all and some other thing . I love my wife I cant be beating her all the time she promise to change yet nothing. Because of bad character I refuse to take her to eatry.

she denied me sex until I slap sense into her.

marriage has challenges it is s not easy.
You are not ripe to marry infact you are in mature I pity the lady that married you, all this blabla you are talking about at the end of the day you will marry your mum because you are very far to sense
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Zino1011(m): 6:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

I have a problem and it is paining me. I am a matured guy who know what it feels like to be single and maried .

I am not ashamed to say that at my age, I am still a mummy's boy and she is my number one but I respect my wife.

When I wanted to marry, my wife Never agreed to having a house close to my mum's place.

I felt very bad but I want to make her happy so we moved far. My mom was angry as she knew my wife forced me.

When my wife delivered, her mum came for omugo instead of my mum, and that made her so sad, that she cried and ask if i am a bastard to let them steal her right.

I begged her. She came for naming and left the same day I noticed way my wife was acting rude too because her mum was pushing her.

I told my wife that mum is angry, let us visit her buy her a gift because her place is now far.

She kept saying that her body is not strong for 5 months after delivery and I thought she took me and my family as fools.

I got angry and slapped her twice. When she saw that I was really angry she begged me.

As my child reached 10 month, I told her to tell her mum to go because she's now strong almost to walk.

Her mum left but my mum wanted to come and spend the holiday as she had never done that since she delivered .

When I told my wife, her facial expression changed. When my mum came i travelled but she didnt cook for her but heat soup that was in the freezer to give her.

My mum hated that and she called me crying that what she did to her she won't do to her own mum .

I pretended nothing happened as I got back I bought things from a eatry for family so my mum left after 2 weeks.

I brought up the issue and she said nothing wrong in giving her food kept in the freezer that she gave same to her mum too .

I got angry and beat her up. I didnt injure her. all and some other thing . I love my wife I cant be beating her all the time she promise to change yet nothing. Because of bad character I refuse to take her to eatry.

op is definitely m*d

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by SensualMan: 6:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

This used to be sisisioge's ex. They were madly in love then cheesy
I guess all the slaps he dished out on sisisioge made them go their separate ways. Unfortunately sisisioge has remained unmarried since then, sad and battered. Evenning newspaper at best.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
Conclusion of the whole matter but na isi adiro gi mma.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by hooge: 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

first of all learn to stop bringing issues like to this to nairaland.. Nobody go give you any useful advice. I'm sure that by now depression, don set in with the kind bashing wey u don receive. So as regards your marriage,guy,I guess you should sit down with your wife and have a heart to heart discussion. Let her know how you feel about the issue on the ground. And also, pray to God to intervene your marital issues. Finally don't make it an habit of beating your wife, desist from such immediately. God be with you.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by MiddleDimension: 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
chatinent:

You talk about beating her like you are talking about breathing!

About you mom, your mum should know her place and stop picking on minor things and controlling your family! Everybody knows that the wife’s mother will most likely want to come for the omugo unless it is mutually agreed on both mothers-in-law who should come first or last!

Mummy’s boy my arse!

You are also not doing your wife a favour marrying her! I will never mince words for rubbish!

Egbon, inasmuch as I don't support her not wanting you close to your mom, if na my sis you beat like this, I for don nack good grammar enter your body. That's not the main problem...the problem is you'll call the police for me and you will be asked to write statement, you go go copy another man murder case statement!

Nonsense and ingredients.

Please tell me what his mothers place now is, you terrible people! How is the mothe tryng to control his family?

You people are terribe idiots for all the nonsense you are writing here! All you can see is the beating he gave his wife, and not the terrible behavior on her part which shows what a terribe person she is!
It is now official that whena man gets married, that is the moment he stops being a member of a family he has been a member of allt through his life before marrying the stupid opportunist who only married him because his mother she now loathes brought him up properly to become the attractuve man he is.

Should the lady's mum also know her place too? How comes a man's mother becomes non relevant whenhe gets married? How comes men, even men now buy this nonsense!

Of course, you will say that because of some corruption that has been brought into the law by the man-hating anti-men idrology that now pervades the society!
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by sleemomymy: 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
Mummy's boy my yellow yansh. You are a complete fool, fantastically stupid and idiotically senseless.

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Mrkumareze(m): 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
Separate your mom from your marriage if you must be successful... Your mother doesn't want you to have a peaceful home and, you beating your wife isn't the best.. you ll endup beating her for every minor issue
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
Omo your wife for dn turn punching bag
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Lebronjames23(m): 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

u talk like a kid! Honestly u shouldn't have gotten married, u should still be sucking mama's breast

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by dasparrow: 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2021
chatinent:

You talk about beating her like you are talking about breathing!

About you mom, your mum should know her place and stop picking on minor things and controlling your family! Everybody knows that the wife’s mother will most likely want to come for the omugo unless it is mutually agreed on both mothers-in-law who should come first or last!

Mummy’s boy my arse!

You are also not doing your wife a favour marrying her! I will never mince words for rubbish!

Egbon, inasmuch as I don't support her not wanting you close to your mom, if na my sis you beat like this, I for don nack good grammar enter your body. That's not the main problem...the problem is you'll call the police for me and you will be asked to write statement, you go go copy another man murder case statement!

Nonsense and ingredients.

Gbam! Nothing more to add, nothing to subtract.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Stronghold91: 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2021
you do well sometimes it need force to bend things
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
truthsayer009:

"Dey dere make pant dey wear you", Isn't it the same Nigerian women who marry MC Oluomo, the tout! grin

one of the best things I learned in life was to understand that people show different faces to different people.

So the face a mother shows to her husband is different from the one she shows to her kids, the one a father shows to his wife, is different from the one he shows to his kids, which is different from the one he shows to outsiders.

So while one set may consider hima good person, another considers him a bad person -- all depending on the face he shows to them.

MC Oluomo shows us a tout face. But he shows his kids a fatherly face and his wives a husband-ly face.

He's actually a responsible father and husband. He built houses for his wives and sent their kids to school abroad.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by lionphil(m): 6:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

You are wicked and heartless... imagine your mum being your sister, and her husband keeps doing this, can you stand it?

I guess you don't know the Igbo culture and your wicked mum who knows simply refuses to act it.
Omugo for the first baby is for your wife's mum get that into your thick skull. Those coming for omugo are coming to help the new mother(your wife) so as to make things easier for her and to pamper her.

You just got married without taking your sense along with you. Ask elders questions kwanu, you refused. You just came here to defend your high level of ignorance and stu.pidity. God help you!

When was the last time you did something wrong and apologised to your wife or do you think you're perfect?
You will meet your match, karma is a bi.tch

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Waffarianman(m): 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2021
Brodaly if really you want to enjoy your family put your mom and your wife mom asides for the now. I mean none of them should visit just you and your wife to avoid all these wahahal you're putting yourself in.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by MiddleDimension: 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2021
Mercychen:
Oga "slapper", just take it easy. Remember shes still not strong enough for all the slapping you're dishing out to her at the slightest provocation.

Your mum didn't do well.
How can she come to a nursing mother and instead of helping her, she expected her to be cooking fresh meal every hour of the day?
That was why your wife was not happy about her coming because she knew it will end in complains of neglect.. imagine that " patience ozokwo" fake cry. What was that for? So you can beat up your wife for her? Hmm.. all this mother inlaw though.

Your wife and her mother probably ate the same refrigerated food but your mom chose to make a mountain out of the issue.

Omugwo is meant for the new Mom, not your mother. So your wife was not expected to serve your Mom in this case.

Lastly, you have to choose who want to be married to. Your wife is your wife and your new mother. Your Mom has to respect that fact.

How did his mom not do well? How do people today reason? When a man gets married then he doesn't have a mother anymore? Would you say this if the table was turned around and the lady's mother cannot come to the house? How do you people reason, for crying out loud?
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by kayClt(f): 6:08pm On Dec 13, 2021
I am tempted to say things to you but I am speechless �
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by candygist: 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
From what I read. Your wife ain’t rude to your mom. Your mom just want to keep showing her superiority… your mum should respect her self and your wife will respect her too. Make everybody face him family. You are not a kid anymore and your mom should know that…. She’s your mom and I know you love….. they are plenty ways to show love to your mom…. No be until you kill your wife with slaps…..
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Kalapizim(m): 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
The Op is a goat oooooooo.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by MiddleDimension: 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
Olunmercy56:
undecided I just don't know what to say Your story is just somehow confusing. I only noticed mummy's boy, I beat her, she denied me sex? Are you sure both of you were riped enough to get married? I guess pregnancy pushed both of you together by force?

Of course he called himself mummy's boy because that's what the world will call him because he wants his mother to be respected and still feel she has a son, son she gave birth to. Of course he will call himself a mummy's boy because he knows people like you will call him immature for marriage because he feels there should automatically be no rift between mother in law and her daughter inlaw.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by GerogeI(m): 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

You are a kid and an idiot!
You are beating a full fledged women as if she is your kid? Just pray no crazy person in her family learns of these your beatings and treats your pickup very well.

Even your mother is a case,
Since when did mother of husbands start going on Omugo? Are you even a proper Igbo person.

Your mother visits you, and sits to be cooked for, when she is the person who should be cooking for you guys as per grandmas food for the short period she is around.

It's like your intention was to marry a maid, not a wife.
Do you even know the purpose of Omugo, does your mother have an idea that Omugo is for the mother of a woman to show her practically how to take care of a baby, and give her a much needed breathing space to recover from child birth. So your mother wants to do Omugo, you should kukuma get pregnant so she can. Idiot-can-manners!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by lookingfly: 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

you're not matured like you said.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Raychee(f): 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2021
You are very foolish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Help!!! Missing Children / Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave / Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.