Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

My Wife Is Getting Me Angry - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Getting Me Angry (58331 Views)

My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) / Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by dasparrow: 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2021
The prevalence of domestic violence in Nigerian marriages is scary. This is why an increasing number of young women are terrified of marriage. This OP most likely grew up seeing his father beat his mother. Men who beat their wives themselves grew up seeing their fathers beating their mothers. It is a generational thing. So many women have died due to beatings they received from the abusive men they married. Women shine your eyes. There are many narcissists in Nigeria and around the world. If you marry a narcissist like the OP, you are done for. One day, he will most likely kill the woman unfortunately. Go to a YouTube channel called OBODO OYINBO TV and hear horror stories of what women are passing through in their marriages. It's crazy.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by adm212144: 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

I have a problem and it is paining me. I am a matured guy who know what it feels like to be single and maried .

Most People mock me, but I got married.

We had a baby last year, a corona baby.

I am not ashamed to say that at my age, I am still a mummy's boy and she is my number one but I respect my wife.

When I wanted to marry, my wife Never agreed to having a house close to my mum's place.

I felt very bad but I want to make her happy so we moved far. My mom was angry as she knew my wife forced me.

When my wife delivered, her mum came for omugo instead of my mum, and that made her so sad, that she cried and ask if i am a bastard to let them steal her right.

I begged her. She came for naming and left the same day I noticed way my wife was acting rude too because her mum was pushing her.

I told my wife that mum is angry, let us visit her buy her a gift because her place is now far.

She kept saying that her body is not strong for 5 months after delivery and I thought she took me and my family as fools.

I got angry and slapped her twice. When she saw that I was really angry she begged me.

So we went and saw her we are all happy and settled all.

As my child reached 10 month, I told her to tell her mum to go because she's now strong almost to walk.

Her mum left but my mum wanted to come and spend the holiday as she had never done that since she delivered .

When I told my wife, her facial expression changed. When my mum came i travelled but she didnt cook for her but heat soup that was in the freezer to give her.

My mum hated that and she called me crying that what she did to her she won't do to her own mum .

I pretended nothing happened as I got back I bought things from a eatry for family so my mum left after 2 weeks.

I brought up the issue and she said nothing wrong in giving her food kept in the freezer that she gave same to her mum too .

I got angry and beat her up. I didnt injure her. all and some other thing . I love my wife I cant be beating her all the time she promise to change yet nothing. Because of bad character I refuse to take her to eatry.

she denied me sex until I slap sense into her.

marriage has challenges it is s not easy.
it’s very obvious that most of the responses here are from selfish ladies ,wives etc .The bad side of your story is the beating part but you have done well .My prayers for your adviser is that God will reward their candid advice with such wife and character so that they would know that they are selfish .Only God can save man in this part of the world .Our women are selfish greedy people and they are not always ashamed to show it .Just imagine the nonsensical responses from them .You could have advise him to kill his mother for the wife .Guys you Better wake up .My man don’t beat your wife again oo .just let her be .if she’s denying you sex ,look for one mistress outside to satisfy you Life goes on .Don’t look at their advise oo,it’s selfish and eye opener for you guys sha .
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2021
Shoodboi:

one of the best things I learned in life was to understand that people show different faces to different people.

So the face a mother shows to her husband is different from the one she shows to her kids, the one a father shows to his wife, is different from the one he shows to his kids, which is different from the one he shows to outsiders.

So while one set may consider hima good person, another considers him a bad person -- all depending on the face he shows to them.

MC Oluomo shows us a tout face. But he shows his kids a fatherly face and his wives a husband-ly face.

He's actually a responsible father and husband. He built houses for his wives and sent their kids to school abroad.

Wow that's good, so for example: It means If a man is a pedophile to other kids but then he treats his own kids perfectly with love, so that ultimately means he his a good person because he shows different faces to different people.

Well thanks for the enlightenment.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by MiddleDimension: 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2021
lilvicky68:
If it's this English you're using to communicate with your wife then thats where your first problem lies..

Your second problem is beating her.. I think they are other ways to show your displeasure apart from beating..

And what is wrong with the grammar? If you have a problem with the grammar, then it is your proficiency in English that is poor. Go back to school and improve profiency in English.

I do not support the fact he beat her up. What I am against is the deliberate attempt by every one here who is suppose to be capable of the smallest amount of inteligence to ignore the legitimate feelings of the man and instead classify it as petty and immature. That is what they call menwho stand up for themselves today in a world firmly in the dictatorship of female superiority.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by tctrills: 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

I have a problem and it is paining me. I am a matured guy who know what it feels like to be single and maried .

I am not ashamed to say that at my age, I am still a mummy's boy and she is my number one but I respect my wife.

When I wanted to marry, my wife Never agreed to having a house close to my mum's place.

I felt very bad but I want to make her happy so we moved far. My mom was angry as she knew my wife forced me.

When my wife delivered, her mum came for omugo instead of my mum, and that made her so sad, that she cried and ask if i am a bastard to let them steal her right.

I begged her. She came for naming and left the same day I noticed way my wife was acting rude too because her mum was pushing her.

I told my wife that mum is angry, let us visit her buy her a gift because her place is now far.

She kept saying that her body is not strong for 5 months after delivery and I thought she took me and my family as fools.

I got angry and slapped her twice. When she saw that I was really angry she begged me.

As my child reached 10 month, I told her to tell her mum to go because she's now strong almost to walk.

Her mum left but my mum wanted to come and spend the holiday as she had never done that since she delivered .

When I told my wife, her facial expression changed. When my mum came i travelled but she didnt cook for her but heat soup that was in the freezer to give her.

My mum hated that and she called me crying that what she did to her she won't do to her own mum .

I pretended nothing happened as I got back I bought things from a eatry for family so my mum left after 2 weeks.

I brought up the issue and she said nothing wrong in giving her food kept in the freezer that she gave same to her mum too .

I got angry and beat her up. I didnt injure her. all and some other thing . I love my wife I cant be beating her all the time she promise to change yet nothing. Because of bad character I refuse to take her to eatry.

You are a weak man who can't handle the women in his life. Your mom is not the problem, your wife is not the problem, you are the only problem in your life and relationships
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Deniseme: 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2021
I think this is just another relationship that lead to being in the same roof due to pregnancy... As there is little or no mutual understanding, honestly we men re more to be blame, cause the red flag would have been there during courtship and was neglected and it playing out now, guys should ensure you allow your parent especially your mum bond with your Girl frnd whom you felt it's Good enough to be your wife, i was not staying with my parent before I got married, but I ensure and my gf visit my parent once in a month, some times she goes visiting without me following her, I let her understand you can't love me without loving my family most especially my mum, And see her as ur Mother,and today she prefer my mother coming around that her own mother,you can't force her to like your mother its something you make her understand its the right thing to do, and you ensure you reciprocate the love towards her own parent as well and not comparing one to another
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by kkokoma: 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2021
Are you really as stupid as you sound!

jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by emmyN(m): 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
See sisisioge nairaland boyfriend that year cheesy
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Stanfeelings: 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
AND U D MUMUISHLY D PROUD OF YOURSELF AS A MAN? SHAME ON AS UR MAMA D MANIPULATE U SO...GERAWAY ABEG
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by obinoral1179(m): 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

There is no justification for you to be beating your wife...... You need to act like the man in the house and not with violence but with wisdom and strength.......if your wife refuse to cook good food for your mum enter the kitchen and cooked it yourself but don't let your mum step a foot in the kitchen.....
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by tnerro1(m): 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
See as e Dey sweet you to slap cause she no fit slap back, the person wey go slap you too and you no go fit slap back go soon locate you in IJN, Amen
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by EndRape2(f): 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2021
You are a fool and an idiot, your post is irritating me as I read

You lack sense , such a big fool
I 'm a mummy boy
You are a senseless boy

Now let me tell you for omugwo it is the girl's mum that will come anybody she likes

your mum got angry ,she went to buy gift to appease your mum, bla bla bla bla bla

I could not finish reading the post because sounds like your brain is under the coven of your mother
You and your mum needs help

I hope the girl run out of this boy sage very fast

Bighead without sense .

Marriage is not for mummy's boy.

quote author=jaksmillioniar post=108070674]hello room.

marriage has challenges it is s not easy.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by cpu2006(m): 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

Correct Agbero guy.
It even difficult for for you to manage your wife & your mummy.
He be like say na boarding school you go? That is while your brain is empty
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by EndRape2(f): 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2021
Your mum is evil she is bent in dwatroyi g your marriage, is your wife your mum's slave ? If she can not eat food in the fridge then you cook for her nah

Idiot

quote author=EndRape2 post=108469552]You are a fool and an idiot, your post is irritating me as I read

I 'm a mummy boy
You are a senseless boy

Now let me tell you for omugwo it is the girl's mum that will come anybody she likes

your mum got angry ,she went to buy gift to appease your mum, bla bla bla bla bla

I could not finish reading the post because sounds like your brain is under the coven of your mother

Bighead without sense .

marriage has challenges it is s not easy.[/quote]
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Quiny32323: 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2021
Mike Tyson no kill person pikin oo
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by MiddleDimension: 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2021
adm212144:
it’s very obvious that most of the responses here are from selfish ladies ,wives etc .The bad side of your story is the beating part but you have done well .My prayers for your adviser is that God will reward their candid advice with such wife and character so that they would know that they are selfish .Only God can save man in this part of the world .Our women are selfish greedy people and they are not always ashamed to show it .Just imagine the nonsensical responses from them .You could have advise him to kill his mother for the wife .Guys you Better wake up .My man don’t beat your wife again oo .just let her be .if she’s denying you sex ,look for one mistress outside to satisfy you Life goes on .Don’t look at their advise oo,it’s selfish and eye opener for you guys sha .

Exactly!
It is how the world went from valuing and celebrating motherhood because she gave birth to a son that is responsible and the world can depend on, to the nonsense we see in the world today the trend of hating on and separating a mother FROM HER SON, is what I cannot understand!!!

The lady got the man offended and so he slaped her, just as a woman will slap man because she felt the man touched her while they both were struggling to get into the bus. NON OF YOU HERE WILL EVER FAULT THE WOMAN FOR SLAPPING A MAN IN THAT CIRCUMSTANCE, BUT YOU ARE HERE FORMING FAKE WOKENESS AND PRESENTING YOURSELF AS SOMEONE WHO IS ON A BETTER MORAL GROUND. WHAT NONSENSE!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:26pm On Dec 13, 2021
Why are you such a jerk

Stop being a jerk, grow a pair
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by MiddleDimension: 6:26pm On Dec 13, 2021
EndRape2:
Your mum is evil she is bent in dwatroyi g your marriage, is your wife your mum's slave ? If she can not eat food in the fridge then you cook for her nah

Idiot

quote author=EndRape2 post=108469552]You are a fool and an idiot, your post is irritating me as I read

I 'm a mummy boy
You are a senseless boy

Bighead without sense .

YOU ARE MAD WOMAN FOR SAYING WHAT YOU JUST SAID!
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by SEO2002: 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
chatinent:

You talk about beating her like you are talking about breathing!

About you mom, your mum should know her place and stop picking on minor things and controlling your family! Everybody knows that the wife’s mother will most likely want to come for the omugo unless it is mutually agreed on both mothers-in-law who should come first or last!

Mummy’s boy my arse!

You are also not doing your wife a favour marrying her! I will never mince words for rubbish!

Egbon, inasmuch as I don't support her not wanting you close to your mom, if na my sis you beat like this, I for don nack good grammar enter your body. That's not the main problem...the problem is you'll call the police for me and you will be asked to write statement, you go go copy another man murder case statement!

Nonsense and ingredients.
my bad... U just finished the guy. U no waste ur FTC jare.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by marsup: 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
Permit me to call you a fool.

Ps: it's your wife's mother that comes for omuguo, not the husband's mother.
What is wrong with heating up soup to serve your mum? Is it soured?
Your mum is manipulative, don't ruin your marriage.
If you hit that woman again, your hand will bend.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by alexola20(m): 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2021
@jaksmillioniar you are an IDIÖT,a very big one.
You may love your mum,but let me tell you something,YOUR MUM IS NOT A GOOD SOMEBODY.
In short your mum is a bad woman and probably a wicked mother and selfish mother in-law too.

Do you brother(s)/sister(s)?
Does you selfish mother do the same to her other male children if she has any?
Will she be happy if another woman treat her own daughter like that??

Walahi you and mother no get sense.

I strongly abhor women like that.And you no come get sense on your own but control and easily manipulated by a selfish and probably wicked mother.
Maybe she don tie you somewhere sef.
The idiot you come still dey beat your wife mother of your child,the very woman that will make you live forever in your children.
Maybe your wife is an illiterate and unemployed sef.
But bro,to wire you koboko dey hungry me.

Let me tell you a bit of my story,my own very sister married to a guy and they now live abroad.That is good and I’m really happy for them.
But the SAD the be say dem don carry my mum go visit them two different times where she spent nothing less than 6 months each time for obodo oyinbo.But the very SADDER Tthing is that the stupid boy never even think of taking his own very mother to visit MMIA in Lagos talk less of obtaining an international passport for her until the woman kpai.
And I know for sure that this is spiritual manipulation of the highest order.
I hope one day his eyes will clear and will be able to forgive himself if at all the dead woman can forgive him in any way.

I think your mum is the same.
Evil manipulator.

Get sense bro.

But see if my words pain you,come and beat me or just receive sense.

Shalom.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by namo77: 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2021
Please can you drop your location let us come and beat sense into you too
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by thundafire: 6:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

fool
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by greatbuc(m): 6:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
Ha how can I unread this garbage. Your wife no get brothers wey go humble you?. You are cursed o. Beating the woman that prepares your food.. How do you have sxx with her after pounding her like an undone yam.. You and mama deserve jail term.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by victorVIC1(m): 6:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
@ OP.. You're funny. You see family wey you fit maltreat their daughter anyhow na wetin dey make you dey talk bullshit.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by felixawe(m): 6:31pm On Dec 13, 2021
Assaulting your wife is more evil, you are the problem in your family.... You are married legally, be objective and talk to both party. If your mum is wrong look into her eyes and tell her off....same to your wife.

Learn to manage your home with sense of love
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by gracecheller: 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2021
Olunmercy56:
undecided I just don't know what to say Your story is just somehow confusing. I only noticed mummy's boy, I beat her, she denied me sex? Are you sure both of you were riped enough to get married? I guess pregnancy pushed both of you together by force?

Asin. He himself has issues he needs to fix
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by gracecheller: 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2021
culf:
Bros no vex but to be honest, I don't think you're mature enough for marriage, no offence please.

Your wife dey try, if you dey some people shoe here you go don kill your wife be that.
Very immature.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by NemoDatQuod(m): 6:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
I am not a violent person in the least. But I would like to meet you so I can beat you senseless in front of your friends. You are a useless excuse for a human being and a shame to men! You went and told a girl that you love her. She believed you, married you and gave you her heart for safe keeping. Instead you ended up beating her repeatedly. To show how clueless and wasted a human being you are, you still had the audacity to come online and tell us what you did. I truly truly wish I can meet you. I have the physical strenght and the ability to send you to the hospital for a few weeks. I know you don't understand what shame is. So I won't say "shame on you".

jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Davidsimonnie: 6:34pm On Dec 13, 2021
You are very stupid!!!!
And you bold to expose your weakness "you are mummy's boy". Why don't you marry your mummy?.
Its shows that you guys just married, no counselling, because if you did you will know that slapping, or beating your wife is a disgrace to you.
You even titled your post " I slapped the nonsense out of her"

As far as am concern you are not mature for marriage. Your wife is more mature than you.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by friendl: 6:36pm On Dec 13, 2021
I don't support the idea of you hitting your wife ,....the day she will hit you back ,....you go know ,.. nonsense

You suppose say women are self centered
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by chatinent: 6:36pm On Dec 13, 2021
MiddleDimension:

Please tell me what his mothers place now is, you terrible people! How is the mothe tryng to control his family?

You people are terribe idiots for all the nonsense you are writing here! All you can see is the beating he gave his wife, and not the terrible behavior on her part which shows what a terribe person she is!
It is now official that whena man gets married, that is the moment he stops being a member of a family he has been a member of allt through his life before marrying the stupid opportunist who only married him because his mother she now loathes brought him up properly to become the attractuve man he is.

Should the lady's mum also know her place too? How comes a man's mother becomes non relevant whenhe gets married? How comes men, even men now buy this nonsense!

Of course, you will say that because of some corruption that has been brought into the law by the man-hating anti-men idrology that now pervades the society!

All mums should know their place in their children’s marriages and should only control her own family!

And I don't support hitting a wife.

And lastly, I am not an idiot.

Have a nice life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Help!!! Missing Children / Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom / Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 173
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.