Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,734 members, 7,813,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? (32694 Views)

My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? / Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? / Why Is It That Some Married Couples Hardly Wear Their Rings Nowadays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Karleb(m): 9:48am On Dec 06, 2021
We can blame women our brothers are married to but our own sisters too sometimes become another thing we they become married.

Many don't talk about it because it doesn't affect them.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by riverbird: 9:51am On Dec 06, 2021
I will never forget an incident that happened when I was ones staying with my married bro, I asked for some money to take care of something from bro, as he was giving me the money he heard the sound of wify coming to my utmost suprise bro asked me to hide the the money grin grin grin,.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by ImaIma1(f): 9:52am On Dec 06, 2021
tradepunter:

With all due respect that's a senseless assertion.... Why would a family see their son getting married as someone interrupting their family

The bar just keeps getting low with the way most of your niaja ladies speak...

Blood is thicker than water.... You have a life time to build with your partner to raise kids in the same format.

Respect his family like you respect yours... No stupid woman will make me turn my back at my family when they need my help...

Just the way I won't want my kids to turn there backs at each other when any is in need of help...

I will take care of my wife and kids along with my family.... If she nu like am, she can fk off

I don't speak hypothetically on these issues.

I always had the idea of inlaws being close especially because my sister got the best inlaws. You can't differentiate her inlaws from we her siblings.

But I wasn't lucky in my case. In fact, it was like I came to interrupt. It's not an assertion, neither is it senseless.

After being burnt a couple of times because I wanted to be family, I just gave up.

The funny thing is that even their son and brother was trying to shield me and codedly trying to make me not get close. But no, I wanted another family.

When I saw problem, he was just quiet like "I told you so". I don't disrespect them but a safe distance relationship has been established.

If they come, I'm cordial but very quiet. I just make sure the kids know and relate well with them.

Each family have their peculiarities that are different from others. It's not a "one size fits all" issue.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by AfroKnight: 9:53am On Dec 06, 2021
joyandfaith:

It is only stupid men that marry or being controlled by wicked women.
My principles!!!!
1.My wife earning is for herself, her children, her parents and siblings. If she wants to assist me, fine. Law of financial independence
2.My earning is for myself, my wife, my children, my parents, my siblings . If i want to assist her parents and siblings, it depend on how she and her people relate with my siblings and parents. Law of reciprocity.
3. My people have access to my personal room while her people have access to her personal room and kitchen. Law of privacy.

Sorry Oga lawyer grin
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by AfroKnight: 9:56am On Dec 06, 2021
Iyaebe:
kikikiki you don't like truth abi?Well,I already know my future husband's people will not like me so I'm prepared and patiently waiting. As for me I'll always be alert so that I will not be caught unawares

So you never marry?

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by BABANGBALI: 9:57am On Dec 06, 2021
They plenty here on nairaland.

Bola146 I dey greet o
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by BABANGBALI: 9:58am On Dec 06, 2021
AfroKnight:

So you never marry?
who go marry jezebel?
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Segkem2013(m): 10:01am On Dec 06, 2021
ImaIma1:

You know the kind of person your wife is and you gave her that task. Why didn't you send it yourself? So that you'd come and throw her to the dogs on Nairaland for bashing?

If I knew I wouldn't give her so I was shocked and that was the last time it ever happened.
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Bimpe29: 10:01am On Dec 06, 2021
Timekeeper:
I think there is a evil that reside in a lady once she gets married... As in, some married women are so selfish and wicked... S

Let me give these instances;

1. Their own brothers and sisters come to her husband home and there is no issue.. He/she (wife siblings) has unrestricted access to everything in the house since it's her sister's husband house.. But when the husband siblings come, they have restricted access to some things in the house.. Any attempt to go futher, the wife start bringing up attitude towards them..

2. The wife mother comes and she is free to stay as long as she wants but if the husband mother comes, the selfish wife is already asking the husband when will mama leave for her place....

3. The husband sends money to her family, no problem, the husband sends to his family, then there is need for him to be accountable for the money sent to his own parents oooo..

4. Husband sponsors wife siblings to school and all is fine.. Husband sponsors his own siblings and the wife develops hatred automatically towards the sibling bcox she thinks they are draining her husband resources..

Some married women are wicked soul in disguise. Bad enough, you wunt see these attitudes in them until they are married.

I still wonder and ask; why are some married woman so selfish and demonic in nature?

Another evil and meanness of married women;

The husband want to take in 2nd wife and they (married women) considers it as abomination. But, their brothers will be supported to either take in 2nd wife or have baby mama in addition.
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Segkem2013(m): 10:03am On Dec 06, 2021
Mariangeles:

Why you go give your wife money to send to your parents?
You no fit do am?

I did it out of curiosity and I was glad I did. That was the last though.
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 06, 2021
AfroKnight:

So you never marry?
I represent my last daughter here.I'm 60+ please
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by joyandfaith: 10:03am On Dec 06, 2021
AfroKnight:

Sorry Oga lawyer grin

They are natural laws
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by deanoffaculty: 10:04am On Dec 06, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad u are 100% rite.I once visited my bro in the 90.Thevwife sista/moda live with the couple.The man will go to work in the morning,those nuts will Sidon for house,watch film,eat this and dat.Wen it is my turn to eat sardine,d useless girl (at that time) packed everything and locked nit up in her bedroom wardrobe.I kuku showed am Eko for show(I broke the wardrobe and grin wink even husband Dey wan turn to mumu woke up .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by membranus: 10:04am On Dec 06, 2021
Timekeeper:
I think there is a evil that reside in a lady once she gets married... As in, some married women are so selfish and wicked... S

1. Their own brothers and sisters come to her husband home and there is no issue.. He/she (wife siblings) has unrestricted access to everything in the house since it's her sister's husband house.. But when the husband siblings come, they have restricted access to some things in the house.. Any attempt to go futher, the wife start bringing up attitude towards them..

2. The wife mother comes and she is free to stay as long as she wants but if the husband mother comes, the selfish wife is already asking the husband when will mama leave for her place....

3. The husband sends money to her family, no problem, the husband sends to his family, then there is need for him to be accountable for the money sent to his own parents oooo..

4. Husband sponsors wife siblings to school and all is fine.. Husband sponsors his own siblings and the wife develops hatred automatically towards the sibling bcox she thinks they are draining her husband resources..

Some married women are wicked soul in disguise. Bad enough, you wunt see these attitudes in them until they are married.

I still wonder and ask; why are some married woman so selfish and demonic in nature?

Coming from a man with more than a decade of marital experience, this is so true sir. You have seen them finish.
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by ImaIma1(f): 10:05am On Dec 06, 2021
Segkem2013:

If I knew I wouldn't give her so I was shocked and that was the last time it ever happened.

Very wrong of her. A smart woman would send more to her husband's family.
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by smd837(m): 10:07am On Dec 06, 2021
Thats a matter of fact and is only few of women that free from these characters, but strong hearted husband is the only solution to the situation. ###
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by NwaliE01: 10:07am On Dec 06, 2021
Women believe their husband will die before them and there after his family will come after his properties.
That hatred is always there towards her inlaws because she unconsciously see them as perceived enemies.
Women don't like their inlaws also because they believe they don't know them too well and the society have ideologize inlaws to be evil.
God deliver us from this kind of women.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Newboss(m): 10:35am On Dec 06, 2021
She knows that she's not related to her husband. They are total strangers who met and started fûcking.

Simps don't know this. Stay woke
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:37am On Dec 06, 2021
pocohantas:
No devil entered them. It is who they are. The signs are always there. Some people are not family oriented or accommodating.

I generally have a problem with people that do not respect my space or rules, given that I have chronic OCD. That is my problem with guests. But if you give me my way, mind your business and help in your own little way to take care of the home, we have no problem.

Truth is, Nigerians are very bad guests and they don’t know. The ones from the man’s side tend to be the worst. No disrespect intended.

Kpomkwem.

And the worst thing about them is that, once you give them a little chance, they overtake you and sit on your head. Before you know it, they will pack the rest of the family into your house and turn it into a dump site. Omo, make everyone dey their dey, abek.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by extol1(m): 10:38am On Dec 06, 2021
Segkem2013:
I gave money to my wife to send to our parents. She gave mine 1/3 and hers 2/3. My money ooo.
lol, I don laugh scatter
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Oluromantic: 10:38am On Dec 06, 2021
Jeon:
I'm back on NL and still some guy's don't want to leave women affairs *so sad * and worst thing is that we are heading to 2022.
Women are getting worse as generations pass away. Browse mike bamiloye and Pete edochie's comments
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by yusluvad(m): 10:47am On Dec 06, 2021
chii8:

Well, I don't really know about others,I'm married and not selfish.I help people whenever I'm in a position to without minding who they are.I am expecting the father in the home to take charge of his home and don't allow a woman detect what will happen in the house.Is it a weak male that allows the wife make important decisions in the family alone.Women should remember always that it's the measure we give,we shall get.You despise your husband's mother,then your son's wife will do same.
Good woman. May God continue to bless you...
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Smile4mee01: 10:48am On Dec 06, 2021
Timekeeper:

The Truth is that Its very hard to tell who a woman is or will become after marriage. because they have never lived out these cirumstances. This is the risk men take in getting married.

Regardless of how well you know her or how religious she is. Its still a risk
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by emmanuelbrown26: 10:49am On Dec 06, 2021
Timekeeper:

Read well and stop messing around.... It's nt a gender argument.

I am talking abt married ones , not tomboy like you....

Lo grin

Thank you sir.. May God help married men siblings ooo
U are an ancestor, I believe u studied everything about women. Respect my elder....
All what u wrote their are all about women, u just said it as if u created women and know their attitudes. And I never knew that we have elders with wisdom and knowledge on this forum like u
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by bigcee(m): 10:52am On Dec 06, 2021
Iyaebe:
kikikiki you don't like truth abi?Well,I already know my future husband's people will not like me so I'm prepared and patiently waiting. As for me I'll always be alert so that I will not be caught unawares
Thank God you know you lack manners. So why dem go like you undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by GorillaApp(m): 10:54am On Dec 06, 2021
Jeon:
I'm back on NL and still some guy's don't want to leave women affairs *so sad * and worst thing is that we are heading to 2022.
But what op posted wasn't false na.
During my university days, I used to spend some days in my uncle's house. Thank God say I get my own accomdation sha. My uncle's wife younger brothers use to cruise all the cars in the house but I no fit near any car sef.
If there is a function in the house, I will be the one to work like jacky, carrying crate of drinks up two storey building. The wife's siblings? They are perched on the veranda gisting. Na message wey involve driving moto dem dey jump up for.
Overall, the woman did not malttreat me sha

Yes very funny @timekeeper.
I can vividly remember one day we had a big party. I was running around ensuring all was going smoothly. I was soaked to my boxers with sweat. I was helping the guys arranging canopies, I was ferrying crates of drinks up two storeys, I was serving guests...the only thing I didn't do was cook.
Where were the other guys? They were comfortably seated in the sitting room with guests watching TV. grin
No regrets though. Grateful I served my uncle. I'm a graduate today was partly his input.
Rest on Prof.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Timekeeper: 10:55am On Dec 06, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

U are an ancestor, I believe u studied everything about women. Respect my elder....
All what u wrote their are all about women, u just said it as if u created women and know their attitudes. And I never knew that we have elders with wisdom and knowledge on this forum like u

Thank you very much sir... Just a young guy if 28.... Never married but witnessed and studied so many married couple lives and family..

grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Timekeeper: 10:57am On Dec 06, 2021
GorillaApp:

But what op posted wasn't false na.
During my university days, I used to spend some days in my uncle's house. Thank God say I get my own accomdation sha. My uncle's wife younger brothers use to cruise all the cars in the house but I no fit near any car sef.
If there is a function in the house, I will be the one to work like jacky, carrying crate of drinks up two storey building. The wife's siblings? They are perched on the veranda gisting. [b]Na message wey involve driving moto dem [/b]dey jump up for.
Overall, the woman did not malttreat me sha

Funny grin
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Emaprince: 11:02am On Dec 06, 2021
pocohantas:
No devil entered them. It is who they are. The signs are always there. Some people are not family oriented or accommodating.

I generally have a problem with people that do not respect my space or rules, given that I have chronic OCD. That is my problem with guests. But if you give me my way, mind your business and help in your own little way to take care of the home, we have no problem.

Truth is, Nigerians are very bad guests and they don’t know. The ones from the man’s side tend to be the worst. No disrespect intended.
Whats OCD?

The problem is in our women. Before getting married, some are praying that their mother inlaw dies ..to avoid fighting for ownership of the man with his mom. They already have a stupid hatred towards their inlaws out of nowhere. Once a man gets married, the wife tend to turn his home to her siblings comfortable abode ...but do everything possible to make it a hell for the mans siblings. The one I hate most is the man sponsoring his wives siblings in school while his own siblings waste away.

I once visited my moms elder bro who was a shell staff. His wife's sister was staying with them in the main mansion. I was staying at the boys quarter. Another sister of the wife will still come around. They did as they liked. Ate whatever they want ..but I will stay for a full day with nothing in my stomach and nobody asking me whats up..until evening. I already knew that how life is in Nigeria so I wasn't really so upset with them. When it was time to leave i never hinted the wife sef. My uncle told her and she was angry I didn't inform her( like say she go do anything for me..mtcheew). She even complained to me that e better make I no dey come than to come and leave in this way. Who cares though. Some years back, I opened a face book account to bind an online game I playing..she sent me a request. I ignored her ass jare.

Your last paragraph clearly shows that women are the problem. You already concluded that the husbands people are the worst..even without a personal experience. You never reckoned that these husbands people will go to their married sisters place and feel much more at home? But the reverse will be the case at their married brothers place.
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by supereagle(m): 11:05am On Dec 06, 2021
My saw me through university education, my wife is not always happy if I send money to her. I am training her niece in a federal unity secondary school now, it is my duty to do so, but when I support my own side, I dont mean taking full training responsibilities, I go through hell at home. Some women are like that.
Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 06, 2021
I won’t blame the wives that don’t accommodate the Husband’s folks. I rather blame the husbands for refusing to grow balls and man up. It’s either both families have equal opportunities and access to my home or they both stay clear. And nobody comes to my home without atleast 48 -72hrs notice to either of the party. As the man of the house I must approve. But I have a duty to be fair to all

And we must agree on the duration visitors will stay.

If she carry face like rain, she is on her own. na person wen look pikin face sabi day tears dey e face.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:08am On Dec 06, 2021
Timekeeper:

Your write-up is totally on point..
But you made a one word mistake...which is MANY women.. not SOME..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos / Reasons Why Most Marriages Fail In Nigeria / Pic: Nigerian Proposed After 6 Months, Then Told Wife He Only Wedded Her 4 Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.