Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? (29907 Views)

Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? / My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me / Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
I am scared of losing myself, my dreams cry
Like one of my age mate got married 4 years ago.... I remember when she use to tell me of her dream to be a fashion designer, even showed me designs of clothes and tell what to wear to match..... i saw her last month she was looking so tattered, a shadow of her former self.
She said she is teaching in one private school like that, i was scared to ask her about her fashion designing dream.
Getting married is good and wonderful but I am always scared whether I will wake at 40 and realised I haven't done anything with my life.......
I admire women in high positions in this country who make it regardless of been married but looking at most of them, they either comes from a wealthy background, married to a rich guy and some few are just damm lucky.

23 Likes

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by cayorday89(m): 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
Just my peace of mind, overflogging issues that only require dialogue, and troublesome in-laws. An uncontented partner, a partner that compares etc.

1 Like

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by tollyboy5(m): 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2021
I've never had sincere feelings
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Fescoblack(m): 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2021
Orgasmgiver123:
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here

My eyes are on you.
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Passionate888: 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2021
Changes.. ex still in the picture.. cheating... pastor say this and that. Etc

2 Likes

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by ImoleNaija: 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
The thought of banging the same toto eveeyday scares me grin

Truly, one man's food is another's poison.

I would ensure I get married to my spec, so I won't have any reason to look for or give attention to any other lady.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by seanwilliam(m): 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2021
Fear of being broke,
I really don’t want my kids to go through what I had to go through atall atall.
Fear of marrying monster ( in the event she turns monster, I won’t hesitate to send her packing )

Last but not the least , fear of dying at my peak ..

7 Likes

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by marhez43(f): 10:40pm On Dec 08, 2021
Newyorkitis:

What if the person no come gree?
he go gree na.God tin no b scam

1 Like

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Tonyadie(m): 10:40pm On Dec 08, 2021
I can't stand a cheating wife...I will poison her gradually till she die

1 Like

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Oceanblaze(m): 10:45pm On Dec 08, 2021
BadRadio:
As for me, I can't stand the sight of a fat woman... sorry, no disrespect to all the beautiful fat ladies out there... its just that everyone has got their own spec...there's this thing between me and slim ladies.

My future wife has better not get fat with protruding belly, else I will personally introduce my slim side chick to her. I don't like what I hategrin
Oboy fat girls go well o

That's my biggest feargrin
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Eriokanmi: 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2021
MufasaLion:
Single man has got no problem.

A single man is a happy man. cool

I ain't gonna marry.
By the time you make all the money and attaining the age of retirement, you'd realise how much you've missed by not getting married and having children while on the journey of life.

3 Likes

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by MeghaneMorgane(f): 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2021
I don’t know how many times this question will be asked within a month. Anyway, what I fear most is losing my freedom

2 Likes

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by MufasaLion: 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2021
Eriokanmi:
By the time you make all the money and attaining the age of retirement, you'd realise how much you've missed by not getting married and having children on the journey of life.

Not so.
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by euniselfyahoo: 10:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
My greatest fear in marriage is that having a cheating husband and been childless for some numbers of years.

2 Likes

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Newboss(m): 10:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
Gees, forget marriage. That nonsense na wahala. It's completely unnecessary
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Richvibes1997: 10:49pm On Dec 08, 2021
BadRadio:
As for me, I can't stand the sight of a fat woman... sorry, no disrespect to all the beautiful fat ladies out there... its just that everyone has got their own spec...there's this thing between me and slim ladies.

My future wife has better not get fat with protruding belly, else I will personally introduce my slim side chick to her. I don't like what I hategrin sapa

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Oceanblaze(m): 10:50pm On Dec 08, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
I'm here to learn.

Team na mumu dey marry till I marry
Na mumu dey marry
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Holybaddo: 10:51pm On Dec 08, 2021
My biggest fear about getting married is bills

3 Likes

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Lilsameey: 10:52pm On Dec 08, 2021
na2016:

You may not have all of these in one woman. Number 5 comes naturally to almost all women except she is really a monster.
If she has numbers 1,2,3 ; just thank God especially with the current slay queens we have everywhere now.
Sir, You sabi.
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Newboss(m): 10:52pm On Dec 08, 2021
Eriokanmi:
By the time you make all the money and attaining the age of retirement, you'd realise how much you've missed by not getting married and having children while on the journey of life.

You mean how much problems he has missed?

See, this is 21st century. Women have become very volatile. Anyone getting married these days is a naive gambler.

Get a woman pregnant and have kids. No need to have any silly woman around you. Becoming a single dad these days is easier than ever

2 Likes

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Lilsameey: 10:53pm On Dec 08, 2021
Xolander:

You're definitely not ready to marry.
Ok ooo, Mr Ready to marry. grin grin grin

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by damoceile: 10:54pm On Dec 08, 2021
Polynek:
The fear of another man banging Her in my absence.
Na cheating de fear me pax undecided

Oga if you die person go still Bleep your wife,
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Bashnigga(m): 10:57pm On Dec 08, 2021
jclassiq:

Or the other way around
Perhaps
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by damoceile: 10:58pm On Dec 08, 2021
The fear of having to end up marrying a Nigerian woman(aside my mom and sister any other Nigerian woman irritates me so bad I feel like puking sometimes)

The fear of my kids going through what I'm passing through at this very moment

What else again

The fear of not enjoying my retirement well before death calls(this thing go pain me gan ehn)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by newdawn2017(f): 10:59pm On Dec 08, 2021
BadRadio:

My future wife has better not get fat with protruding belly, else I will personally introduce my slim side chick to her. I don't like what I hategrin

I hope u ve money for BBL 360.for after child birth & I hope u stay fit & well chiseled cos what is good for d goose, is good for d gander.
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by ImoleNaija: 10:59pm On Dec 08, 2021
FLYFIRE:
After talking lubbish here, you will marry when you begin to hit 40 with no child

Do not scare any with that. There are many couples out there who married early but (due to some delay) got their child(ren) at 40s & there are still thousands who still look up to God for fruits of the womb.

1 Like

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by jimtemi1: 10:59pm On Dec 08, 2021
After, they have useless themselves, they will still want single man wey go dey pamper dem..at least if u are not a virgin,be submissive n have contentment

8 Likes

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Glink2018(m): 10:59pm On Dec 08, 2021
My greatest fear is most Naija Ladies are dangerous to put up with...

Fear Naija lady pass anaconda snake...

If you doubt me, ask tonto Dike

3 Likes

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by newdawn2017(f): 11:01pm On Dec 08, 2021
Homeboiy:
Getting Entangled with a woman that will not reason like me.

E de fear me
Marry urself then my darling.

1 Like

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by adonainana: 11:01pm On Dec 08, 2021
Labadi69:

Must you sleep with her everyday? undecided

If not everyday the thought of you only have one person to be with for the next 40-50 years is scary
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by damoceile: 11:03pm On Dec 08, 2021
jimtemi1:
After, they have useless themselves, they will still want single man wey go dey pamper dem..at least if u are not a virgin,be submissive n have contentment

I'm telling you bro naija girls these day are very useless, I mean all of them..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Obc1234(m): 11:04pm On Dec 08, 2021
She might become fat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily / She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. / Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.