Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

I Hit My Husband By Mistake - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hit My Husband By Mistake (81012 Views)

Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! / I Hit My Wife / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Nnamdini(m): 9:25pm On Dec 09, 2021
There's nothing to worry about. Just go and apologize to him and make sure that you avoid any incidents that will bring quarrel between both of you at least for the sake of your kids
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Paretomaster1(m): 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2021
sthar:
My husband and I have not had the best relationship. The past two years has been really tough for us, we've had to struggle to make this marriage work. Although we have two kids, My husband talks down on me all the time.

He calls me an ordinary female, a useless creation and believes he owns me. He believes women should not have a freewill and are properties to their husbands. He calls himself my Alpha and omega. I sometimes wish he would hit Me rather than say all sorts to me.
Last week he started as usual. He called me names and Went on to talk about how he would teach me a lesson someday. I really don't know what came over me. I slapped him.

I s.wear it wasn't intentional, I didn't mean to hit him. I thought he would hit me back but he did not. It's been a whole week and he acts like nothing happened. He goes about playing with the kids , he greets me and makes sure we have food to eat too , but it is so unlike him.

My husband always reports to my parents. He tells them everything I do wrong and they always end up calling a meeting. But this time he's silent , he doesn't want sex too which Is so unlike him. I don't know what to do , I feel like he's planning to hurt me really big. I want to call my parents but everyone would blame me. How do I tell the world I slapped my husband?

Madam, o ti je tan!

Better lock the door, go down on your kneels, and start apologising .....dont leave him till he forgive you..

2 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Michaelbjune(m): 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
undecidedloading.....
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by vickydevoka(m): 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
HarunaWest:

Better go kneel down and apologize to that man. Since he doesn't hit you, you didnt have to hit him. Na mouth he dey use yab you, you sef go use mouth yab am back until e turn stalemate. You said he likes having sex with you, that means he doesn't hate you. All what he says is just probably the way he was brought up to see women. It lies on your to correct his notion and not to slap him.
If woman abuse u if u abuse her back. Your own de pain her pass. She didn't say she abused her husband, wic is not possible. Na Dr husband own she just talk. Women and playing victim card.

7 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by CJ310(m): 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
Why not sit him down and have a heart to heart conversation. Apologize for hitting him and let him know that you did it out of frustration. Trust me he has something planned for him not to react in his usual manner.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Bluffly: 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
sthar:
My husband and I have not had the best relationship. The past two years has been really tough for us, we've had to struggle to make this marriage work. Although we have two kids, My husband talks down on me all the time.

He calls me an ordinary female, a useless creation and believes he owns me. He believes women should not have a freewill and are properties to their husbands. He calls himself my Alpha and omega. I sometimes wish he would hit Me rather than say all sorts to me.
Last week he started as usual. He called me names and Went on to talk about how he would teach me a lesson someday. I really don't know what came over me. I slapped him.

I s.wear it wasn't intentional, I didn't mean to hit him. I thought he would hit me back but he did not. It's been a whole week and he acts like nothing happened. He goes about playing with the kids , he greets me and makes sure we have food to eat too , but it is so unlike him.

My husband always reports to my parents. He tells them everything I do wrong and they always end up calling a meeting. But this time he's silent , he doesn't want sex too which Is so unlike him. I don't know what to do , I feel like he's planning to hurt me really big. I want to call my parents but everyone would blame me. How do I tell the world I slapped my husband?

You've just told us

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2021
sthar:

Now you have learned first hand how men feel when women talk down on them and how it provokes men to begin to batter the woman even when they swore not to.

Now back to the topic. So you mean you know your husband is planning big against you and you didn't kneel down to beg him for forgiveness. You see how these women orchestrate their own murder.

3 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Bluffly: 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2021
sthar:

You've just told us
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by allahIsAnIDOL: 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2021
sthar:

Are you a Muslim?
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
Karleb:
Oga is planning something huge. grin

You know how predators play with their preys before devouring them?

Something huge dey come.
Something something huge dey come.

grin grin grin
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Rogerss(m): 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
Your Marriage is over.
Trust me, he is trying to figure out his exit plan.
Forget thos who say say otherwise. Slapping him just gave him the leverage he needs when he walks out.
I hope you are working, find something to do before he leaves.

7 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by fineboynl(m): 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
Believing a one side story from a woman. You are on a long thing.

11 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
jeff1607:

More like kpa but I think it went like tawa!

To the Op just come forward with a sincere apology, he is your husband , you should know what makes him tick.

I think its tawa because they was change of action

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by naxomoluabi(m): 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
This is my contribution. Please disregard the saying that he's ashamed to inform anybody because you slapped him. Two things are involved, after the slap he's planning to take the kids to the hospital to conduct a DNA, once the result is out the next step comes in. You see that silence of him might be doom in disguise. For you to slap your husband and he didn't hit you back, call your parent or send your luggage out, expect something huge. Second, he might be chilling and looking for just a small avenue for you to trespass and blow hot. But any which way. The first point is likely the answer. Fear that silence and the greetings coupled with him playing with the kids. Guy man is planning something. We can't actually read his mind so expect positivity or negativity but the former carries the larger percentage. Find a family member he respect a lot and can't drag words with. It might be his father or mother. In front of that person after you apologise let him promise not to retaliate and see him serious about it. That's the only thing possible

6 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by BarrElChapo(m): 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
sthar:

If he's mute about it, it doesn't mean you can't bring it up and apologize to him about it. A genuine I am sorry rather than some superficial apology.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Agboconsult1(m): 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
Lol. Maybe he's calculating a big move. Its hard to know people that don't talk much when hurt. They can harbor it on their mind for long. When they strike, its usually deadly � � �.

To subdue ur husband, just apologize.

6 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by godofuck231: 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
Just like women who leave marriages when hit , your marriage has ended , the right time is still loading

5 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by deluckiest(m): 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
Your slap only reset his brain to his normal self. Now that he's showing the true husband that you want him to be, you should be thankful that your prayers has been answered. Mind you, next time you want to embark on this slap adventure be prepared to say your last prayer.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Charly68: 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
wunmi590:

I'm not supporting you for slapping your husband, but your husband doesn't love you, how did you get to meet, did you court at all? Did you consider him as your best friend before settling down with him?

If you go through all this, he won't be calling such imprinted names.....

Very bad of him
How does this solve her problem now?
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Kokaine(m): 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Now that you have shown him that you are not an ordinary female why do you feel like you just signed your death warrant. Leave that environment before your family discovers your dead body.
best advice. But could it be that the slap reset his head actually?
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by jubrilELsudan: 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
YOUR HUSBAND IS A STUPID BULLY AND LIKE TYPICAL BULLIES, WHEN YOU STAND UP TO THEM TO DEFEND YOURSELF, THEY ARE SHOCKED AND BECOME SCARED OF YOU.

NEXT TIME YOUR HUSBAND IS TALKING DOWN ON YOU AND BULLYING YOU, TELL HIM THAT HIS PRICK IS VERY SMALL FOR YOU AND WHEN HE FVCKS YOU, YOU DON'T FEEL ANYTHING AND THAT YOU JUST MAKE THOSE SEX NOISES JUST TO MAKE HIM FEEL LIKE A MAN.

YOU CAN THANK ME LATER.

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Labadi: 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
[quote author=sthar post=108342634]My husband and I have not had the best relationship. The past two years has been really tough for us, we've had to struggle to make this marriage work. Although we have two kids, My husband talks down on me all the time.

Right now I don't no how your end will look like
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by mediainc: 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2021
Woman submit to your husband, the bible gave this advise, so peace can reign in the home.

One question, what tribe is your husband?
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Mattonimo: 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
And why can't you apologise for what u did? Beg him as much as you can?

Besides , It's better they blame you and everything get resolved.

My husband always reports to my parents. He tells them everything I do wrong and they always end up calling a meeting. But this time he's silent , he doesn't want sex too which Is so unlike him. I don't know what to do , I feel like he's planning to hurt me really big. I want to call my parents but everyone would blame me. How do I tell the world I slapped my husband? [/quote]
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Fourwinds: 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
Your husband being quiet carries a thousands meaning
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Mrkumareze(m): 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
Tallesty1:
This story no add up.

It's either the woman is lying or she's not a good story teller.

She started by telling us what a horrible man the husband is. I was already having doubts, wondering if she was actually telling the truth or if she was trying to make herself the victim.

Seems the later was the case because she kinda shot herself on the leg when she said that her husband always reports to her parents. He tells them everything she do wrong and they always end up calling a meeting.

What are these things she do wrong? She didn't say.

I could be wrong though but I think the OP has been abusing this man emotionally for a while now.

She got physical finally and slapped him which to her was too far. She realized it later I guess. She was hoping he would call a meeting as usual and she would be blamed as usual and everybody will go back to their house but he didn't and that scares her.

She's scared because there's something ominous behind the silence.

Sharp guy, u must have grown in the mist of elders .. OP is guilty, she's the troublesome one in the house, she don piss for house. She couldn't even report to anyone cheesy

10 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2021
That's the thing about silent men..
The punch that knocks you out is the one you never see coming cool
If that girl thinks she slapped that man and he kept quiet because he's gentle she must have been born yesterday.
I bet he's someone like me I can plan my revenge for yrs.
People like that man rarely go looking for trouble. Forget how bad she's trying to make him look.
LagbajaTheBEREAN:
Baba is calm, cool and collected.

Man might be waiting for the right time...

4 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by vinexe: 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2021
good day madam'' i have carefully go through ur post... first ask ur self, have u done a wrong thing by hitting him?............. if u can answered sincerely... what u will do will come into ur mind. it is not easy to builds a home . u can called ur mother and tell her what happen to see if she can advice u on what u should do.... and always remember in marriage one must pretend to be a mugu to allowed peace to rein..... listen know matter how small man is, man don't joke with respect..... man hates woman that don't have respect to them....some women always said this ,,,, "god wil give me a man that will love me the way i am" my dear know body will triolet nonsense . so work on ur self ... if ur breakup today the fault is from u.. if ur marriage stands today is means u have triolet enough and ur have played the position to act like a mugu..... so pls go to him and knee down as singed off respect and plead for him to forgive ur mistakes .............. do it fast because the heart is full of wickedness ..... i pray may god bring peace in ur home in jesus name amen

4 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2021
sthar:

Another reason why marriage is a scam. Why allow a man pay bride price and marriage list, when you will end up slapping him. Hope he comes to his senses and do the needful.

All the best

2 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Charly68: 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2021
Best counsel ever (quote author=Viking07 post=108360933]Seconded. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by IjebuWarrior: 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2021
MP3GAGAdotCOM:
Yawa.. angry

Kalistus!
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by izombie(m): 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2021
it's women like you that pray every minute for husband but now that you have a husband you get mind to slap am. If na me you for don leave my house immediately. Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot / My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days / Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.