Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

I Hit My Husband By Mistake - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hit My Husband By Mistake (81039 Views)

Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! / I Hit My Wife / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Rhips: 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2021
sthar:
My husband and I have not had the best relationship. The past two years has been really tough for us, we've had to struggle to make this marriage work. Although we have two kids, My husband talks down on me all the time.

He calls me an ordinary female, a useless creation and believes he owns me. He believes women should not have a freewill and are properties to their husbands. He calls himself my Alpha and omega. I sometimes wish he would hit Me rather than say all sorts to me.
Last week he started as usual. He called me names and Went on to talk about how he would teach me a lesson someday. I really don't know what came over me. I slapped him.

I s.wear it wasn't intentional, I didn't mean to hit him. I thought he would hit me back but he did not. It's been a whole week and he acts like nothing happened. He goes about playing with the kids , he greets me and makes sure we have food to eat too , but it is so unlike him.

My husband always reports to my parents. He tells them everything I do wrong and they always end up calling a meeting. But this time he's silent , he doesn't want sex too which Is so unlike him. I don't know what to do , I feel like he's planning to hurt me really big. I want to call my parents but everyone would blame me. How do I tell the world I slapped my husband?

I am not married and will come here be giving marriage advice. I dey mad?
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by medriano: 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2021
Toxic couple. Prepare your mind cos your hubby will marry a second wife.

2 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Iamziggy: 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Now that you have shown him that you are not an ordinary female why do you feel like you just signed your death warrant. Leave that environment before your family discovers your dead body.

U Dy husband house...if yes, how many times u comot for ya husband house due to fight or argument? And if u no Dy husband house pls shut d f up....and Don't advice people wrongly... U no even tell am to go apologize na to comot for husband house u Dy talk. Nawa oo

2 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Baronnaire: 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2021
BMathew:
Don't waste time to apologise to him. Anever listen to those saying, run for your life.

If you're scared to approach him, you can drop a heartfelt message for him via SMS or possibly WhatsApp. When he's back from work just watch his reaction, if he didn't say anything as early as possible in the morning just go on your knees and beg him and make sure you also tell him how he makes you feel when he do talk you down.
I know he's an intelligent man, he will definitely have a rethink.

This is the best reaction and advice to ever come from a human... Nothing breaks men than seeing a woman kneel before them... Lovely advice... kiss

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Fourwinds: 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2021
jubrilELsudan:
YOUR HUSBAND IS A STUPID BULLY AND LIKE TYPICAL BULLIES, WHEN YOU STAND UP TO THEM TO DEFEND YOURSELF, THEY ARE SHOCKED AND BECOME SCARED OF YOU.

NEXT TIME YOUR HUSBAND IS TALKING DOWN ON YOU AND BULLYING YOU, TELL HIM THAT HIS PRICK IS VERY SMALL FOR YOU AND WHEN HE FVCKS YOU, YOU DON'T FEEL ANYTHING AND THAT YOU JUST MAKE THOSE SEX NOISES JUST TO MAKE HIM FEEL LIKE A MAN.

YOU CAN THANK ME LATER.

OP disregard this advice

2 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by OnuAmu: 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2021
If I'm the person who acted like this....

The marriage shattered that day...

I'll slowly and silently kill you in the inside before you opt out of the marriage.... if you can...

Unless you acknowledge you're wrong and apologize.. Only reason I'll ever come back...

If not... No eating, sleeping in the house.. I'd still be conversing normally with you and the kids like nothing happened..

Pray he isn't winsh-minded like me... Also control your anger please.. Its destructive

2 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Babastrong(m): 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2021
You are not a good wife. If you are one, your hand was not supposed to leave your husband face before you kneel down and beg him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2021
jubrilELsudan:
YOUR HUSBAND IS A STUPID BULLY AND LIKE TYPICAL BULLIES, WHEN YOU STAND UP TO THEM TO DEFEND YOURSELF, THEY ARE SHOCKED AND BECOME SCARED OF YOU.

NEXT TIME YOUR HUSBAND IS TALKING DOWN ON YOU AND BULLYING YOU, TELL HIM THAT HIS PRICK IS VERY SMALL FOR YOU AND WHEN HE FVCKS YOU, YOU DON'T FEEL ANYTHING AND THAT YOU JUST MAKE THOSE SEX NOISES JUST TO MAKE HIM FEEL LIKE A MAN.

YOU CAN THANK ME LATER.

This one nah advice too shocked shocked
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2021
Maybe a reset occurred or you just activated delayed serial killer mode

3 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Wannabenz: 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
You're being disrespectful. Wake him up at midnight and ask for his forgiveness.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by kayevans: 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2021
When a woman beats a man first..esp in public. She is no longer a woman but a man. Anything goes....2 fighting.

5 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by vickydevoka(m): 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
wunmi590:

I'm not supporting you for slapping your husband, but your husband doesn't love you, how did you get to meet, did you court at all? Did you consider him as your best friend before settling down with him?

If you go through all this, he won't be calling such imprinted names.....

Very bad of him
You are a man and you have a very poor insight. Try n think b4 u conclude.
Didn't you see when she wrote this.

"He calls my parents and tell them eeverything I do wrong and they always end up calling a meeting.

What are these things she does wrong? She didn't say.

8 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by advanceDNA: 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
Bennysam:

To slap dey hungry me, can't you see that the man is avoiding her ? She should not go straight to the man for talk instead she apply tricks

Where in my post did u read that I said she shouldn’t go and beg her husband??...
It’s like u are bulky too...U are not different from the husband, come slap me.. I dey my house...
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by GiZcorp: 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
Don't worry sis, you only resetted his brain with your thunderous slap. But I suggest you quietly excuse him from the house and tell your parents about it before it's too late. Common sense can save one's soul and sometimes it can also prevent RIP!!!
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by stephenponti(m): 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
sthar:
My husband and I have not had the best relationship. The past two years has been really tough for us, we've had to struggle to make this marriage work. Although we have two kids, My husband talks down on me all the time.

He calls me an ordinary female, a useless creation and believes he owns me. He believes women should not have a freewill and are properties to their husbands. He calls himself my Alpha and omega. I sometimes wish he would hit Me rather than say all sorts to me.
Last week he started as usual. He called me names and Went on to talk about how he would teach me a lesson someday. I really don't know what came over me. I slapped him.

I s.wear it wasn't intentional, I didn't mean to hit him. I thought he would hit me back but he did not. It's been a whole week and he acts like nothing happened. He goes about playing with the kids , he greets me and makes sure we have food to eat too , but it is so unlike him.

My husband always reports to my parents. He tells them everything I do wrong and they always end up calling a meeting. But this time he's silent , he doesn't want sex too which Is so unlike him. I don't know what to do , I feel like he's planning to hurt me really big. I want to call my parents but everyone would blame me. How do I tell the world I slapped my husband?

U don use your hand buy market, your marriage is finished.

You will now know if it its better to submit to him as your Lord, Alpha and Omega or to Form a feminine Divorcee.

Women cant learn, this is Africa, in Africa a husband is The Head Alpha and Omega, except the husband is a vegetable like those cow urine drinking tribe of president booboo.

8 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by GoodIsGod: 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
You are such an introduction to Biology of a person.

You slap your husband and you swear it was not intentional o.

If your unintentional slap had made him land a heavy unintentional punch on your face and by now you have resembled a baboon, you would have known that seeking advice after slapping one's spouse is a taboo and it's uncalled for.

Anyways, your razor blade mouth will not land you in the hospital someday or send you to your grave. Amen

Wake up early tomorrow and kneel beside his bed while you wake him up. As he opens his eyes, tell him sorry and promise such won't happen again. Then learn to not exchange words with him again. He may have a bad upbringing as a man but don't aid him in his bad habit. You can change him.
The key to your happiness is in your hand.

4 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by bolabadmus38: 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
Tell your parents. Ask them to beg him on your behalf. At least once he knows your parents are aware even if he has something bad to do to you he will have a rethink because he knows some people have known about it. Then you go on your kneels and neg him. Honestly,he's thinking of what to do but having a second thought about the children. My, sis there is depression all over. You need to control your self. Don't you think he slump as you slapped him. No perfect marriage in the world. Even marriage counselors have challenges in their marriages too,even those we see as men of Godm we are human being. We just need to fix it. Patient, perseverance and prayers will fix our marriages not violence. I pray God Almighty will fix your marriage.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Charly68: 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
Women often forget the word of God...your husband shall rule over you ...Genesis 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
- They want leaders not RULERS that is the cause of the trouble, the woman must know what to do to conquer the heart of her husband ,every man is born to be conquered by a man...Even Aisha is in charge at Aso Rock despite the no nonsense nature of her retired military husband ..
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by cyphher(m): 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
Leave o. Or at least get separated, if there's even a remote chance that your life is in danger, create some distance, he might start to talk and that would draw out his true feelings.
Also you could at least try apologising, your husband is definitely not absolved of what he's done in the past but it seems like it just progressed to physical violence
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
There's nothing to be concerned about OP.

He's simply planning how best to present your funeral

But seriously, in all your story you have not mentioned trying to apologize to him

That shows you're a stubborn lady who can't learn to know when to sheathe her sword

You need some maturity woman!!

The wise woman builds her house....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by TheGift: 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
sthar:

Let Him know that:
1. your slap “wasn’t intentional”
2. You thought He would Hit you back
3. You would like to know His thoughts on 1&2
4. If He plans to hurt you real big, you prefer He slaps you back since you “sometimes wish He would hit you” and you prefer that to the emotional abuse
5. You would like to know His thoughts on number 4
6. Your emotional, physical and mental health (as well as that of your kids) are more important to you than anything else - unless they are not.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by LIVEGOESON1: 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2021
loi there's a ticking bomb about to go offfffff........ weldone ooo alpha-mama grin grin grin grin grin
sthar:

He callls me an ordinary female, a useless creation and believes he owns me. He believes women should not have a freewill and are properties to their husbands. He calls himself my Alpha and omega. I sometimes wish he would hit Me rather than say all sorts to me.

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Teesamillyu: 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
thats what we call reset slap
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Ugandatales: 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
The guy is a real Alpha male, you slapped him and you are the one still scared grin grin grin.

Cook good food for him, go on your knees and ask him to fo give you.

He control your mumu remote

lol
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Praktikals(m): 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
sthar:

The singular act of slapping your husband can cost you his love for ever. You better look for a way to beg him.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by AyGrafix: 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
sthar:

You will be shocked when you return home and you only find furniture, he will leave you for a foreign country with kids... Fool

3 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by thesolutions(m): 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
sthar:

The truth is that you are missing his yabs and it is making you feel disconnected. It is an emotional disorder. To heal yourself, be dynamic by joining him in play with the children. If he appear to be withdrawing from you, then you need to apologize and see how it goes. But if he blends with you and seem to enjoy your presence and participation, then, just look him in the face and tell him this words, "I love you".

Men want to be in control but they don't want to be seen as horrible.

That is on a lighter note.

There is also a possibility of him trying to win the children heart by his new kindheartedness or should I say act so as to make them see you as bad to accept the possibility of you being thrown out. You will know this if he is withdrawing from you when you join in the play. You can confirm this by his reaction to any apology you nay tender while in the play
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Bigchristo: 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
sthar:

Guilty conscience grin grin grin
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by thatigboman1: 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
sthar:

if I were ur husband, u wount be able to post this post. My wife can never ever on this earth and in the one beyond slap. Cant even start imagining my reaction because it won't happen.
But for argument sake, due tries it, she will drop dead in minutes.

2 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by AyGrafix: 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
Road2yesterday:

Madam chill, sometimes slaps reset brain na

Get yourself a cold 5alive drink and zip while you await him tonight.

Meanwhile, 1yrs used clean Toyota Corolla sport urgently for sale here in Abeokuta.
For more info check profile for WhatsApp contact only.

You should be sentenced to life imprisonment... angry
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Brunosamel(m): 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
sthar:

Well Men can be difficult creatures but it doesn't mean that they are more or less of human they are prone to mistakes especially when it comes to upbringing. looking at your write up your man has already been giving you his 4ps (provide, precede, procreate and protect) apart from the fact that his talks too much or let me say more of a talker slapping him might be a slap on his face and dignity imagine growing up as a child and your mom never slapped your dad and at the end of the day your wife slapped you simply because of mere argument too bad and unfortunate. you never can tell what is on his mind cuz you might come back one day and see you house empty, you are not loyal to his command , you are not submissive that's why you exchange words with him and keep arguing with him remember only a stupid person argues with a stupid man cuz he will bring your IQ to his stupid world and he will beat you hands down with experience. you have to apologies to him, call your parents tell them what happened cuz you never can tell the mind is a deadly weapon but don't ever slap your husband again... peace
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Flier: 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ihatebuhariwith:
You don reset his brain to factory settings
LOL slapping him has validated everything he was thinking about her so she’s probably in a very hot water something that won’t end well for her
I think the lady is the problem,the guy isn’t a bad guy otherwise he would have beat her future out of her immediately she slapped him
Anyway you will come back here to report him once he impregnates another lady

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days / Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly / Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.