Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship (47077 Views)

What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? / Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

It is beyond repair Sir.

But not beyond advocacy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2021

19 Likes

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Juliusmomoh: 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

I commot my hand for the matter oooo grin grin

Oga green,
I won tell you something private o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Valuc: 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
Told bae I don't have money.. even open my acct balance to prove further my word.. 2k dey inside my account... bae even use hand close her eyes sey she no wun see the balance... I think sey na der e end... As I stay finish sey I wun dey go.... Omo next thing I hear na.. share the 2k with me na.. gimme 1k Inside... I was madly shocked... Like seriously I think sey u locked ur eyes like u no dey interested to see before ... I no no sey u dey peep from inbtw ur fingers .. omo I fear girls

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Juliusmomoh: 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Private keh...?
Yes na cheesy
Abi you de fear? Oga advocate grin
I will pm you. Permission?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by ptimam7: 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
Here to read stories

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Ussycool: 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2021
J

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by kilonshele101(m): 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
Said she forgot to get me a gift coz she was busy thinking about me

Like, WTF?

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here

7 Likes

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Way4orward: 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2021
Still thinking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
WibusJaga:

Let me standby & see those this cap will fit...
grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
WibusJaga:

Let me standby & see those this cap will fit...
grin hahahahahahah

7 Likes

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by ImoleNaija: 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2021
"If we had met last year, you would have met me a virgin"

A last-year-virgin should have a better kpetus unless the breaker was a horse rider.

123 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by IbileIfe: 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
She said:
If I have another boyfriend, I will not be asking you for money. grin

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Mavrick2012: 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
Caught her entering a hotel,she vex.
Why will i be following her.
That she was only testing me,and i have failed.
Jeez
Like am a fool!!!

173 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by MiaBeer(m): 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
I have been told many lies by women to the point that I even considered dating lies instead of women.
But the one that really got me sick was when she took me to her uncle’s house and told me that’s her father’s house.

24 Likes

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by LZAA: 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
Lordedifice1:
She told me that she hadn't seen her cousin for 10years she wants to her who was a he in Anambra State
Later found out that she was at her original boyfriend house
That lie broke my heart and that day was 1 January 2019 i welcomed the year with heart break
Juliet na so you go dy meet heart breakers everyday.
Easy bro
Na bullet you dodge
Punna plenty pass guys
Forget the barney

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
Ocholu:

Underated comment grin grin
It wasn't

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Realstick94123: 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
It's a great site to reach Ghanaian audience. Ghana Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Ingocof(m): 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
She told me she was going to see her daddy(pastor) around Christmas time and that majority of her days will be spent with her daddy on a prayer mountain with her siblings not knowing she went to her ex boyfriend, so she only called when the guy is not around, unfortunately, one day I was driving in the night and I hit an okada man, after we settled the issue I decided to inform my girlfriend, lo and behold it was the guy that picked the call, the guy asked me why in am disturbing her girlfriend at that time of the night, rained so much abuse and insults on me but I kept mute, the guy went ahead and sent me sms through the girl's number without her consent, the second day the lady called and feigned ignorance of the said situation and said May be the call went to another line but when I sent the sms the guy sent to me she disappeared by herself.

120 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by YorubaAndIgboAr: 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
H

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by treatise: 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

..... Modified.....

Maybe she went there to break up with him physically grin grin

Na lie, she went to hotel to return remnants of the man's saliva in her wetin again.... Ehhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by treatise: 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
Ingocof:
She told me she was going to see her daddy(pastor) around Christmas time and that majority of her days will be spent with her daddy on a prayer mountain with her siblings not knowing she went to her ex boyfriend, so she only called when the guy is not around, unfortunately, one day I was driving in the night and I hit an okada man, after we settled the issue I decided to inform my girlfriend, lo and behold it was the guy that picked the call, the guy asked me why in am disturbing her girlfriend at that time of the night, rained so much abuse and insults on me but I kept mute, the guy went ahead and sent me sms through the girl's number without her consent, the second day the lady called and feigned ignorance of the said situation and said May be the call went to another line but when I sent the sms the guy sent to me she disappeared by herself.
She could be correct if she used Mtel grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2021

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by lilyheaven: 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
He said he doesn’t use condom.
I found condom in his pocket, I asked how come,
He said his friend that was traveling to UK gave it to him because he was not allowed to enter airplane with it.
Please ooo, is it true passengers cannot fly with condoms ?

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by ugodson(m): 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
[b]She told me they were having a party to end the seminar that they booked hotel for them,well I just wanted her to enjoy herself cos of work stress. I believed her (my wife o) later called that night she didn't pick and she called me back and said they were done she is missing me as a mumu I was naa. Got to know later like 3weeks later there was actually a party but there was nothing like hotel accommodation for anyone.
She believed I won't find out she spent the night with another man.hmmmmm I SWEAR IT STILL HURTS I SWEAR.

I was just a fool to even see her off in getting a taxi to the island.
FEAR PERSON WEY NO FEAR WOMAN.
Can you imagine she took my kids away from me,I have asked sent her messages let's go for a divorce dis girl hasn't said a word.

Secondly she came back late around 11pm she smelt of alcohol asked where she has been,she told me she was with a client and she drank red wine and d so called client told her it's good for d heart,married woman

Please this a true story. Please guys Fear woman never give her 100 percent trust. NEVER[/b]

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by marhez43(f): 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
Help!30k needed plz to pay my daughter's school fee.cHAII SEE LIE CONFERENCE FOR HOTEL NAIJA LADIS self nawa ooo.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. / 10 Features Of A Runs Girl / 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.