Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship (47058 Views)

What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? / Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by emmaodet: 5:21am On Dec 13, 2021
ugodson:
[b]She told me they were having a party to end the seminar that they booked hotel for them,well I just wanted her to enjoy herself cos of work stress. I believed her (my wife o) later called that night she didn't pick and she called me back and said they were done she is missing me as a mumu I was naa. Got to know later like 3weeks later there was actually a party but there was nothing like hotel accommodation for anyone.
She believed I won't find out she spent the night with another man.hmmmmm I SWEAR IT STILL HURTS I SWEAR.

I was just a fool to even see her off in getting a taxi to the island.
FEAR PERSON WEY NO FEAR WOMAN.
Can you imagine she took my kids away from me,I have asked sent her messages let's go for a divorce dis girl hasn't said a word.

Secondly she came back late around 11pm she smelt of alcohol asked where she has been,she told me she was with a client and she drank red wine and d so called client told her it's good for d heart,married woman

Please this a true story. Please guys Fear woman never give her 100 percent trust. NEVER[/b]

Waooooooo
Just waooooooooooo
Sorry bro.
Are you people divorced now?
Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 5:27am On Dec 13, 2021
lilyheaven:
He said he doesn’t use condom.
I found condom in his pocket, I asked how come,
He said his friend that was traveling to UK gave it to him because he was not allowed to enter airplane with it.
Please ooo, is it true passengers cannot fly with condoms ?
Yes it's only when u are travelling to akwa ibom and imo state
Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by illmatic101(m): 5:30am On Dec 13, 2021
pregnantMan:
She lied that her dad was sick and she wanted visiting him in the village, not knowing that she was going to spend some days in another guy's house.. I later found out tho..
Sandra, dog will bite your ass angry

Which of the Sandra?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by emmaodet: 5:48am On Dec 13, 2021
Tboymessiah:
Na so my girl friend for Akure dat year, I saw a chat between her and a suppose man she works with,
Guy.....Good morning my baby
Girl.......Love
So I ask her why is she calling her boss, Love and so on, she told me de guy collected her phone to check if it can chat on Facebook so he type those thing and reply himself tru her phone.

After sometime de girl don born pikin for de guy now.

Run from long distance relationship. (C) 2018 NASOLIFEBE

Lessons learnt modified

After u don huzzle and stable, don't marry poor girl I repeat don't marry poor girl no matter how pitiful her story may look, don't see urself as her saviour, na only God dey help person. Na help she need not love, she only want to exchange the help for sex not love for sex, she can leave u at anytime, if ur help can't sustain her anymore even though she don born up to 4 pikin for u, she go still comot.

Aye oooooooo
Aye oooooook

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Kinghorland04(m): 6:07am On Dec 13, 2021
that, she's only dating only me but saw her using another victim picture on her WhatsApp DP
Hmmm my brother fear woman oooooo

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Mvena(f): 6:12am On Dec 13, 2021
kilonshele101:
Said she forgot to get me a gift coz she was busy thinking about me

Like, WTF?
Na wa o

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Mvena(f): 6:14am On Dec 13, 2021
lilyheaven:
He said he doesn’t use condom.
I found condom in his pocket, I asked how come,
He said his friend that was traveling to UK gave it to him because he was not allowed to enter airplane with it.
Please ooo, is it true passengers cannot fly with condoms ?

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Decide2rise: 6:15am On Dec 13, 2021
luscioustrish:
His phone fell into the couch, that’s why it rang for 3 whole days and he couldn’t pick up.
I just said “okay “.
I realized arguing would be a waste of time and decided on the spot to end the relationship,
This one heavy ooo
Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Humanoid01(m): 6:31am On Dec 13, 2021
kilonshele101:

Like, WTF?
If this is true, then this is the most unintelligent lie I've read here lol.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by luizpippo(m): 6:31am On Dec 13, 2021
cayorday89:
Direct from the horse's mouth as typed by her....

10/11/2020, 9:48 am - +234 903 197: I neva had any doubt
And God knows I neva had anyone
But the person present was a connection from my boss sister that stays abroad
So it's not my formulation
10/11/2020, 9:49 am - Kuljoe: But you should av let me know instead of pretending and deceiving me, even if it's not your formulation, it's still your decision to take and you were not forced I guess
10/11/2020, 9:50 am - +234 903 197: I neva knew until the first Saturday of last month wen they matched down to my house to ask my hand in marriage
10/11/2020, 9:50 am - +234 903 197: God knows
10/11/2020, 9:51 am - +234 903 197: U just concluded
10/11/2020, 9:51 am - +234 903 197: I and my family have not even concluded they are still waiting for my reply
10/11/2020, 9:54 am - +234 903 197: That man stays abroad
My boss sister met him and told him about me
He came to Nigeria and meet me
I told him I had someone but he keeps disturbing
10/11/2020, 9:54 am - +234 903 197: Have u seen me post him
10/11/2020, 9:54 am - +234 903 197: I can't marry someone I don't know
10/11/2020, 9:55 am - +234 903 197: I never for once loved u less
10/11/2020, 9:56 am - +234 903 197: Despite everything i went through I had faith that someday all the dreams we had will come out real
10/11/2020, 9:56 am - +234 903 197: But u saw something and concluded
10/11/2020, 9:56 am - +234 903 197: I can't marry a man I don't know
10/11/2020, 9:58 am - +234 903 197: See eh
My sister told me to play along with him, based on the fact that he is wealthy and has connections so even if I tell him am not interested he won't cut everything off
10/11/2020, 9:59 am - +234 903 197: See
If u can just know how depressed I was
10/11/2020, 9:59 am - Kuljoe: And you want me to believe this
10/11/2020, 10:00 am - +234 903 197: Am not begging you to believe me
10/11/2020, 10:00 am - +234 903 197: But God knows everyone's heart

Funny enough, the guy is based in Naija and not Abroad, she just had to lie.

Otuocha

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Dasilva12: 6:32am On Dec 13, 2021
tillaman:
That she was a virgin but after penetration Na water we see we nor see blood, the water nor be brown ooo na white
She come dey cry say make I no leave her and all Omo ni seni mo japa ni ooo, Lolade if you dey nairaland let me hit it one more time
Bro,pls you are ilorin student and which school precisely.
kwasu,kwara poly abii uniilorin

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Humanoid01(m): 6:34am On Dec 13, 2021
Chimeluv:
He said he doesnt smoke but i saw him smoke weed angry

How is that an unintelligent lie?

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by luizpippo(m): 6:34am On Dec 13, 2021
Epeegee:

Bro the guy football kit fell from her hand,she was just there looking at me but me just do like nothing happened so I won't let people know what's up or kill my fellow footballers moral,But The guy no fit forget that day,I dey play am like gattuso nhi

You go dey give Gattuso marking to innocent guy
Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by HitSong: 6:34am On Dec 13, 2021
JovialJune:

Make Google your friend, men are more than women in the world.
Shut up mumu

Who count am?

Keep fooling yourself even though you know the truth
Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Olamideayomide(m): 6:42am On Dec 13, 2021
Told me she was going to a party with one of her street sister but later end up in her ex house...... Moya look away I can't come and die young

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Wfsholla90(m): 6:47am On Dec 13, 2021
Smiles.
That her mother slipped in the bathroom and fell. She is in dire condition and needs About 120k for treatment at UITH.
Did a double-check and mumcy is in KTown having the fun of her life.
Abike if you're here, your husband just wasted precious time and money by getting married to you.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by DeipTruth(f): 7:04am On Dec 13, 2021
halfbloodprince:

What in the actual fu*k?!! How do I marry with this mindset and fear I’ve accumulated from all these stories? I would be so hurt I could pull out a pistol, and that’s my biggest fear

Nobody is begging you not to pull out a pistol even AK-47, you have to train self-control into your self because kirikirki no far.

It's best you pray not to marry such type of women.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Elock1: 7:06am On Dec 13, 2021
grin grin grin
kilonshele101:

Like, WTF?

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by ParkleElegant: 7:12am On Dec 13, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Told me she was pregnant with our saviour but she didn't cheat.

grin ;Dwahala
Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Olaideolayemi(m): 7:16am On Dec 13, 2021
Lordedifice1:
She told me that she hadn't seen her cousin for 10years she wants to her who was a he in Anambra State
Later found out that she was at her original boyfriend house
That lie broke my heart and that day was 1 January 2019 i welcomed the year with heart break
Juliet na so you go dy meet heart breakers everyday.
Haaa.. This is serious..
Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by pomide(m): 7:17am On Dec 13, 2021
Epeegee:

Bro the guy football kit fell from her hand,she was just there looking at me but me just do like nothing happened so I won't let people know what's up or kill my fellow footballers moral,But The guy no fit forget that day,I dey play am like gattuso nhi

Hahahaha!!! Bosss pin him leg!

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Lovebliss2(f): 7:32am On Dec 13, 2021
Saw female clothes in his house. Then he said they usually give them bale of okay clothes in his office to use as rags at home. shocked

I just dey look am dat day

26 Likes

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by jurrsh(m): 7:33am On Dec 13, 2021
[quote author=kaywhy09 post=108447033]I used different identity chatting with her.

After few weeks, with several attempts to meet the new lover, I made her realise there's no such guy anywhere.

She said; "I was only playing along to see if I can preach to him"
[/quote

Ewo��

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by icebird25(m): 7:44am On Dec 13, 2021
gift0123:

So you one make she die before?

Ehen naw
Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Tboymessiah(m): 7:50am On Dec 13, 2021
emmaodet:

Aye oooooooo
Aye oooooook

I don't even know she use to sleep the guy house after closing from work that time, the guy was an escape route for her, but that time OWU dey blow me, I kon summon courage Huzzle hard with God favour way kon open, so na de girl give me that courage to huzzle for better living,

I kon thank God sey I no marry her dat time, cus how my life be dat time sef, me wey never dey alright kon dey marry wife for house at the end the girl go still dey run tins outside or leave me go meet another nigga

And for the guy, the business wey dem open no still function well at the end dey gat to close down, so the guy kon face en barbing huzzling, sha de girl no dey Alright cus all her no work as we plan am together then,

Na tailor but she no open shop, na normal iyawo Ile (House wife) wey no get work she be now. Kemisola you deserve wetin u dey face
NasoLifeBe

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by jimtemi1: 8:03am On Dec 13, 2021
Fucking her boyfriend she introduced to me as Biological brother... It saddens me
Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by ImoleNaija: 8:17am On Dec 13, 2021
cayorday89:
Direct from the horse's mouth as typed by her....

10/11/2020, 9:59 am - +234 903 197: See
If u can just know how depressed I was
10/11/2020, 9:59 am - Kuljoe: And you want me to believe this
10/11/2020, 10:00 am - +234 903 197: Am not begging you to believe me
10/11/2020, 10:00 am - +234 903 197: But God knows everyone's heart

Funny enough, the guy is based in Naija and not Abroad, she just had to lie.

This one can lie for Africa

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Lilcraze(m): 8:23am On Dec 13, 2021
My babe started running shit with my best friend in the same room we stayed, which really hurt me... But she still denies it till today, blessing if u're on NL u'll face far more worst heartbreaks, IDDIOOT!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by tillaman(m): 8:48am On Dec 13, 2021
Huh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by MightyHand(m): 8:52am On Dec 13, 2021
Missed her Birthday due to Business trip, and she wouldn't pick her calls, on getting back the day after I rush to her (I TRULY LOVE HER)but she was in bathroom, so as sharp guy I went through her SMS, >>" Buy me Postinor II"...

Gbam! She came in
Me: Sorry for yesterday! You didn't pick my calls, Why
Babe: I was angry so I slept off
Me: Really, I sent someone to check on you here na
Babe: I slept in my friend house
Me: Do you have friend
Babe: My sisters friend...

I Bleep the hell out of her, six months later I dump her...

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by ugodson(m): 8:52am On Dec 13, 2021
emmaodet:

Waooooooo
Just waooooooooooo
Sorry bro.
Are you people divorced now?

The girl doesn't want to reply me oo, well but we are separated for 4years now. But God is still on the throne. Thanks bro for caring

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. / How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.