Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship (47072 Views)

What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? / Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by davillian(m): 1:01am On Dec 13, 2021
It was a mistake and it was my first time.....
And I was like biiitch You spread your legs wide open for a niigga Yiu don't like , u allowed him drill Yiu raw pour all his akamu inside u and u got pregnant....
Abeg how long have we been dating and one of my akamu no enter your body....
Aunty de your day make I de my night

27 Likes

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by DeGLORIOUS: 1:01am On Dec 13, 2021
Realstick94123:
It's a great site to reach Ghanaian audience. Ghana Nairaland
Na blue films go full that site grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by kaywhy09(m): 1:18am On Dec 13, 2021
I used different identity chatting with her.

After few weeks, with several attempts to meet the new lover, I made her realise there's no such guy anywhere.

She said; "I was only playing along to see if I can preach to him"

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Munzy14(m): 1:41am On Dec 13, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

..... Modified.....

Maybe she went there to break up with him physically grin grin
You be comedian... grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Munzy14(m): 1:45am On Dec 13, 2021
icebird25:
That if I leave her that she would die ..
So I decided to leave her to see whether she's going to die... Cynthia is getting married next year January...women are scum
grin grin

Na who never learn lessons from experience...Everyone is replaceable..It will only take time...

Genuine people will only hold on to for the genuine reasons..

10 Likes

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Munzy14(m): 1:49am On Dec 13, 2021
Valuc:
Told bae I don't have money.. even open my acct balance to prove further my word.. 2k dey inside my account... bae even use hand close her eyes sey she no wun see the balance... I think sey na der e end... As I stay finish sey I wun dey go.... Omo next thing I hear na.. share the 2k with me na.. gimme 1k Inside... I was madly shocked... Like seriously I think sey u locked ur eyes like u no dey interested to see before ... I no no sey u dey peep from inbtw ur fingers .. omo I fear girls
grin grin
Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Munzy14(m): 1:50am On Dec 13, 2021
Mavrick2012:
Caught her entering a hotel,she vex.
Why will i be following her.
That she was only testing me,and i have failed.
Jeez
Like am a fool!!!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by abir: 1:58am On Dec 13, 2021
Indeed
Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:00am On Dec 13, 2021
She told me that Donald Trump won the election.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Munzy14(m): 2:06am On Dec 13, 2021
berryPee:
This babe look so innocent. whenever I pay her a visit, she's either in Bro. Femi's room laughing to his jokes or they are having a chat in their compound, She kept telling me ghat he is just a nice neighbour and there's nothing going on between them until I mistakenly enter her chats with him. What I saw made me to vow NEVER to be serious with too sanctimonious girls. My people I tried to force tear out of my eyes to wash away my pain but the man in me refused to shed tears.
Eeeyaaaa!!! grin apple of your eyes, bro femi dey chop am from behind... cheesy

Sorry man.......Maybe you aren't aware she has needs..As a lady..She is equally open to romance...Or you were seeing her as an assistant pastor or a reverend sister... grin

Na her type the choke guys with excess care...ones you genuinely show her love..

Anyways we are humans regardless.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Munzy14(m): 2:09am On Dec 13, 2021
Panda7:
wahala people, my gf does not lie to me only my ex was the lieing, gold digging and nagging type and I could have sworn all women were her type, anyway it's not good to be in an abusive and obsessive r/ship it could damage you permanently
Truth.....Abusive ones will make you think they are all the same.....The psychological torture. lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Munzy14(m): 2:14am On Dec 13, 2021
Ingocof:

Pls tell me the reaction of the lady when she saw you
E no go pass shame.. grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:17am On Dec 13, 2021
OneManLegion:

Person buy smart watch for babe you still dey call am side nigga?? Lool
loooooool I see what you did there

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Oovi5(f): 2:29am On Dec 13, 2021
tillaman:
That she was a virgin but after penetration Na water we see we nor see blood, the water nor be brown ooo na white
She come dey cry say make I no leave her and all Omo ni seni mo japa ni ooo, Lolade if you dey nairaland let me hit it one more time

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by EgunMogaji2: 2:47am On Dec 13, 2021
He’s just a coworker.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by alphaRego01(m): 2:59am On Dec 13, 2021
OneManLegion:

Person buy smart watch for babe you still dey call am side nigga?? Lool

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by SpockFederation: 3:21am On Dec 13, 2021
Just Assume That Whatever comes out of her mouth, is a Lie.

Maintain your blood pressure that way.

https://www.nosrwebs.com/2021/08/mtn-data-plan.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by bluebay(m): 3:21am On Dec 13, 2021
Omo Babe say her Uncle just came back from Offshore and wants her to Come and see him and the Hotel and keep him company till the next day … My Ex deal with me well well back in our school days sha .

12 Likes

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Hideki(m): 3:25am On Dec 13, 2021
JovialJune:

Make Google your friend, men are more than women in the world.
Yes in terms of numbers there might be more men than women but because of the rapid development of women, it turns the table around. For instance, a lady of 19-20 is already sexually active and ready for marriage. While a man of 30 is still trying to figure things out. At the end of the day, the man will have a large sample size to choose from. Furthermore, if we narrow down, you may also see that in some countries/ region, women are more in terms of numbers.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by xandy84: 3:27am On Dec 13, 2021
I used to mess with a lady in Unilag then. We were in the same department and everybody in class knows she is a chronic lair. I don't care cos she give me free puna. The babe came to my place, said she is lost her mum and needed money. As guy man, I gave her some money though I knew it was a lie. 8 months later, the babe enter my crib and gave me same mother's death, I just smile and told her she already gave me the package before.. she smile and we bleeped... No surprises anymore

37 Likes

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by iezeiyida(m): 3:44am On Dec 13, 2021
That she do not at all have anything romantic to do with her over 87 per cent male friends. When I told her I'm jealous and asked why would she have far more male friends than female friends sad She said most girls/ladies are gossips and annoying.

Then I asked myself: how can almost all her friends be male friends and I'm the only guy that has a romantic affair with her grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Albara(m): 3:48am On Dec 13, 2021
pregnantMan:
She lied that her dad was sick and she wanted visiting him in the village, not knowing that she was going to spend some days in another guy's house.. I later found out tho..
Sandra, dog will bite your ass angry
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by ini4brandon(m): 4:02am On Dec 13, 2021
[Yes grin ;Dquote author=lilyheaven post=108444768]He said he doesn’t use condom.
I found condom in his pocket, I asked how come,
He said his friend that was traveling to UK gave it to him because he was not allowed to enter airplane with it.
Please ooo, is it true passengers cannot fly with condoms ?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by iyenebari(m): 4:14am On Dec 13, 2021
Ok
Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Fiscus105(m): 4:34am On Dec 13, 2021
Epeegee:

Bro the guy football kit fell from her hand,she was just there looking at me but me just do like nothing happened so I won't let people know what's up or kill my fellow footballers moral,But The guy no fit forget that day,I dey play am like gattuso nhi

Was is it the guy fault or bitch?
Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Emma1Oj(m): 4:39am On Dec 13, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

..... Modified.....

Lol.... Confirm puna break up
Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by emmaodet: 5:10am On Dec 13, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

..... Modified.....

grin grin
Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Zetty177x: 5:11am On Dec 13, 2021
Valuc:
Told bae I don't have money.. even open my acct balance to prove further my word.. 2k dey inside my account... bae even use hand close her eyes sey she no wun see the balance... I think sey na der e end... As I stay finish sey I wun dey go.... Omo next thing I hear na.. share the 2k with me na.. gimme 1k Inside... I was madly shocked... Like seriously I think sey u locked ur eyes like u no dey interested to see before ... I no no sey u dey peep from inbtw ur fingers .. omo I fear girls

Funniest out of all

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by letitrainnow(m): 5:13am On Dec 13, 2021
You no fit tell women lies finish.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by lkillbrokehoes: 5:18am On Dec 13, 2021
While dating Nigerian girls back then, I've heard alot of unbelievable lies from them.

One said " you are my oxygen babe, If you ever leave me, I will die". we later broke up and 2 years later I found out that she's married and pregnant, trust NIGERIAN girls at your own peril, I would have loved to share more but I will just share only this one.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga / Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? / 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.