Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . (39006 Views)

Supertv CEO Killing: Before We Judge, Is Monogamy African? / Man Paid His Fiancee A Surprise Visit At Work, Got Beaten By Her Admirers / 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by soundOsonic: 11:49am On Dec 26, 2021
Dshocker:

You make me laugh,act like which adult?...Instead you will advice him to run for his life,you are talking of managing the situation maturely.That type of woman will frustrate your life.
Oga no be everything you go run. You see this life, life na transaction. You don't run from everything thing and everyone. There is something we dey call "character development".
If people no dey misbehave to you, how then will your character and interaction development.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by EndRape2(f): 12:30pm On Dec 26, 2021
Damaged and useless soul, your brain and thinking faculty is already damaged with the kpoli you are smoking, no sensible post or words can come out of your mouth, you need visit a rehab before it is too late ,

It is useless girls riff raff like you that want people that can control them,

mumu general controller,

quote author=Dreytonisback post=108815856][/quote]
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by femison32(m): 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2021
U are a mumu Immature man very SIMPs indeed
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Munzy14(m): 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2021
Richdoh:
I'm a young hard work guy who's planning to settle down someday. I have a girlfriend whom I have gone to see her family with my own family , as in, we have done our introduction, what was remaining was for us to fix a date for our wedding.

But this girl started showing some nasty attitude. There was a day she came to spend weekend with me and I gave her some money to buy some food stuffs to cook, that day i received the greatest shocke of my life , my fiancee warmed me never to send her message like that again that she is not my slave.

As if that was not enough. Another day she came to spend some days with me but when she got to my house I was not at home that day. She went to the bathroom to get some shower but unfortunately there was no water running in the bathroom because we didn't had light for 2days so we couldn't pump water. Normally when there's no water like that we usually fetch from the next compound. Though I live in a room and parlour self contain with water running in my kitchen and bathroom.

To cut the long story short, my fiancee refused to fetch water for herself to take her shower. She had to call me on phone to come home and fetch water for her to take her shower. When I eventually got home at late hour, I took the bucket went to fetch water for her to bath just for peace to rain. I later asked her why she had to call me to come and fetch water for her to bath knowing fully well that I was not around. She said in her house, she does not fetch water that her dad usually call Aboki's and buy water from them. She told me that she can't leave a suffering life of having to fetch water, she can never do it.

Please nairalander is this a good sign or bad sign to watch out for?
You explained your case with a woman, if we see a wife we go know.. grin

Besides, she is treating you the way you carry yourself around her..Na still dating and introduction you are already complaining, by the time it moves to next level, na magistrate go dey settle the matters arising.. grin

The one for you, will not stress you..Infact you will feel lonely when when she is not available.

Character matters in a woman, when it is lost, all is lost.

And her father pays aboki people to fetch water for them sad In 2021 lipsrsealed

You sure say this one can submit to be your helper and build an empire? undecided
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by hardon1(m): 12:59pm On Dec 26, 2021
Richdoh:
I'm a young hard work guy who's planning to settle down someday. I have a girlfriend whom I have gone to see her family with my own family , as in, we have done our introduction, what was remaining was for us to fix a date for our wedding.

But this girl started showing some nasty attitude. There was a day she came to spend weekend with me and I gave her some money to buy some food stuffs to cook, that day i received the greatest shocke of my life , my fiancee warmed me never to send her message like that again that she is not my slave.

As if that was not enough. Another day she came to spend some days with me but when she got to my house I was not at home that day. She went to the bathroom to get some shower but unfortunately there was no water running in the bathroom because we didn't had light for 2days so we couldn't pump water. Normally when there's no water like that we usually fetch from the next compound. Though I live in a room and parlour self contain with water running in my kitchen and bathroom.

To cut the long story short, my fiancee refused to fetch water for herself to take her shower. She had to call me on phone to come home and fetch water for her to take her shower. When I eventually got home at late hour, I took the bucket went to fetch water for her to bath just for peace to rain. I later asked her why she had to call me to come and fetch water for her to bath knowing fully well that I was not around. She said in her house, she does not fetch water that her dad usually call Aboki's and buy water from them. She told me that she can't leave a suffering life of having to fetch water, she can never do it.

In one sentence- you are a complete SIMP!
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Dreytonisback(m): 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2021
EndRape2:
Damaged and useless soul, your brain and thinking faculty is already damaged with the kpoli you are smoking, no sensible post or words can come out of your mouth, you need visit a rehab before it is too late ,

It is useless girls riff raff like you that want people that can control them,

U.r.m.a.m.a.t.o.t.o grin grin grin grin

mumu general controller,

quote author=Dreytonisback post=108815856]
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by blazepascal(m): 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
tsmith:

Let's be clear is your definition of wife material how much suffer head one can endure? Because that's what it looks like.

It's a different matter if your question was I'm seeing someone but we're not economally and socially aligned, should we take the plunge? Because that's the obvious case here

But you're judging her marriagability with the ability to turn money into food for you, and to go begging for and fetching water next door.

Nigeria make marriage and suffer head look like 5&6, it's not by force biko
what's your point
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by trumpcoat(m): 1:29pm On Dec 26, 2021
Bad sign,please watch out
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Acidosis(m): 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2021
Richdoh:

I later asked her why she had to call me to come and fetch water for her to bath knowing fully well that I was not around. She said in her house, she does not fetch water that her dad usually call Aboki's and buy water from them. She told me that she can't leave a suffering life of having to fetch water, she can never do it.

What kind pride is this na? Calling aboki to fetch water na enjoyment?

Waiting for you to get her water isn't a problem. Her response to your question, however, is a big red flag. That's not the type of person a peace-loving man should marry.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by blazepascal(m): 2:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
My man swallow the redpill and don't be a simp
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by mummymum: 11:06pm On Dec 26, 2021
Just thank God that the sign come earlier than expected. Bros you will regret in that marriage if proceed. If she can form this high now that she has nothing to boast of (children), when that lady give birth, sorry will be your name. We women pretend while on engagement, and bring out the real character after marriage with kids. Now that this one is doing this at this early stage. Well you can take your decision anyhow you like, but don't come here to create another tread looking for solution in due course.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by biz2get(m): 4:38am On Dec 27, 2021
She belongs to the streeeeets Bro!!!!
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Olavenza(m): 7:19am On Dec 27, 2021
Richdoh:

Bro! With all what you wrote here! Peace no fit rain ooo! You are on a smoking bomb waiting to explode.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by tommy20: 10:34am On Dec 27, 2021
Follow your mind bro.. because last last. It's all man for himself. But I pray you don't regret your actions.......

No one on this platform know you girl more than you. So if your mind is unstable... Please do the needful.

please don't act because of what people will say, follow your heart to the latter,I pray we all find happiness.

#SeasonGreeting
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by DonBenny77(m): 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2021
EndRape2:
You are talking rubbish, what is clear enough, do you ask the guy where the distance from her house to the water is, like us say it is 10minutes drive, she will carry water on her the right?
You must be ment, can you allow your sister carry water on her head always because of marriage , they can pay people to help them fetch water, it is not laziness

Fetching of water is a man's Duty.

And cooking is a woman's duty

quote author=DonBenny77 post=108476976]
Wetin you wan hear again, she's too pompous to fetch bathing water for herself or go to market and prepare food she will eat.
It's clear enough
So your kpekus should smell cos your husband never close from work to fetch water..... continue!!!
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Pootle: 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
because bunu you cant put her to order
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by EndRape2(f): 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
You do not have brain, you lack brain, the nonsense you are smoking does not make you have sense,
She does not need to go carry water on.her head that is an Insult to her person, definitely there are aboki in the area or guys that can help out
The husband is senseless ,telling your wife to go carry water on her head, is disgusting, insultive and disgraceful, the guy is shameless

Thank God for the man I married , he will always pay abokis to fill water in the house if the gen to pump is faulty , he will even shout at me putting any thing on my head.

If I were in.her shoes , I will just buy bag of pure water use it to bath.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by okoroemeka(m): 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
funshint:
Let us hear her own side too...thank you!
the op wants us to judge from his own side of the story which is still fine,I think the lady in question still need more maturity on how to handle the realities she will see in marital life,a lady that compares her father's house with her potential husband house is I am sorry to say this but not a friend and companion,a woman that claims to love a man cannot pick up his phone to call her working husband to come back from work and fetch water for her,and the man that fetched the water didn't do the right thing,he is setting the framework for what he cannot possibly control in the future,she dare not try such with some men,if you look at my face when I will come back from work you think twice about even taking your bath talkless of me fetching water for you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by sharone21(f): 2:11am On Dec 28, 2021
I won't just judge your fiance....Have u really done introduction? Some ladies won't be behaving like wives when they are just girlfriends in the relationship.

But wait ooo...Nairaland men that like whites, if na white woman she be will u tell her to go to the next compound to fetch water?

Anyway, u know why u have dated her this long, watch and pray and commit all to God do we don't miss our actual rib because of present circumstance also, so we don't make girlfriend as wife and make wife as girlfriend.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by BluntCrazeMan: 6:36am On Dec 31, 2021
Richdoh:

So, why are still coping up with someone whose lifestyle you don't like?
Or rather, someone who doesn't like your lifestyle?
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by b3llo(m): 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
odinson1:
When we warn you Men not to Ever Be unfortunate enough to get married,you won't listen. You are lucky you haven't married her YET. You have now experienced first hand, what men Face in marriages today,a Modern Feminist non-vigirn woman who would sit on The couch like an over sized elephant,cross her legs and watch Africa magic channel all day while the Foolish husband is slaving himself away at work for him to be able to provide for her and HER CHILDREN.
Those Men chose their cross,and they are still carrying it till today and probably until the day they Die.

Do you want to carry such a Cross? Or are you Joseph of Arimathea? Be a smart man and stay single, develop yourself Physically and financially. Take care of your BLOOD RELATIONS. Look out for your friends who had your back when you were down.

And as for children,look at Davido,is he Married

Like seriously! Women have almost succeeded in "Castrating" The men of This Generation. Take for example,A Nairalander woman here Named Mercychen who wanted to Literally "Castrate" her husband after their first child, because of Family planning. She brought up the idea of only having one kid,then she proceeded to ask her Fiancee to have his manhood rendered obsolete After the first child.

The men of this Generation are in for a Long ride
Mercychen may God deliver me from you and your likes. Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. / My Pre-wedding Photos. / 10 Ways To Keep A Boring Relationship Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.