Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . (39046 Views)

Supertv CEO Killing: Before We Judge, Is Monogamy African? / Man Paid His Fiancee A Surprise Visit At Work, Got Beaten By Her Admirers / 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Clinghton: 6:25am On Dec 14, 2021
It's a no, no for me.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Kuriosmynd: 6:34am On Dec 14, 2021
funshint:
Let us hear her own side too...thank you!
You are a mumu

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Kuriosmynd: 6:35am On Dec 14, 2021
Richdoh:
I'm a young hard work guy who's planning to settle down someday. I have a girlfriend whom I have gone to see her family with my own family , as in , we have done our introduction , what was remaining was for us to fix a date for our wedding . But this girl started showing some nasty attitude . There was a day she came to spend weekend with me and I gave her some money to buy some food stuffs to cook, that day i received the greatest shocke of my life , my fiancee warmed me never to send her message like that again that she is not my slave. As if that was not enough. Another day she came to spend some days with me but when she got to my house I was not at home that day. She went to the bathroom to get some shower but unfortunately the there was no water running in the bathroom because we didn't had light for 2days so we couldn't pump water . Normally when there's no water like that we usually fetch from the next compound . Though I live in a room and parlour self contain with water running in my kitchen and bathroom . To cut the long story short, my fiancee refused to fetch water for herself to take her shower . She had to call me on phone to come home and fetch water for her to take her shower. When I eventually got home at late hour , I took the bucket went to fetch water for her to bath just for peace to rain . I later asked her why she had to call me to come and fetch water for her to bath knowing fully well that I was not around . She said in her house , she does not fetch water that her dad usually call Aboki's and buy water from them . She told me that she can't leave a suffering life of having to fetch water , she can never do it.
Please nairalander is this a good sign or bad sign to watch out for .
You are a mumu If you still need advice.
Like seeing hot water and asking if it will burn you if u dip ur hand in it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Kenturkey048(m): 6:50am On Dec 14, 2021
What do you want to hear from us again..??
You've seen everything , you still want motivational speakers to whine you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by techWriter5: 7:19am On Dec 14, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by obyrich(m): 7:41am On Dec 14, 2021
Richdoh:
I'm a young hard work guy who's planning to settle down someday. I have a girlfriend whom I have gone to see her family with my own family , as in , we have done our introduction , what was remaining was for us to fix a date for our wedding . But this girl started showing some nasty attitude . There was a day she came to spend weekend with me and I gave her some money to buy some food stuffs to cook, that day i received the greatest shocke of my life , my fiancee warmed me never to send her message like that again that she is not my slave. As if that was not enough. Another day she came to spend some days with me but when she got to my house I was not at home that day. She went to the bathroom to get some shower but unfortunately the there was no water running in the bathroom because we didn't had light for 2days so we couldn't pump water . Normally when there's no water like that we usually fetch from the next compound . Though I live in a room and parlour self contain with water running in my kitchen and bathroom . To cut the long story short, my fiancee refused to fetch water for herself to take her shower . She had to call me on phone to come home and fetch water for her to take her shower. When I eventually got home at late hour , I took the bucket went to fetch water for her to bath just for peace to rain . I later asked her why she had to call me to come and fetch water for her to bath knowing fully well that I was not around . She said in her house , she does not fetch water that her dad usually call Aboki's and buy water from them . She told me that she can't leave a suffering life of having to fetch water , she can never do it.
It depends on what you want. I can't even date such a girl. I don't tolerate indiscipline. Ask yourself if that is what you want in a wife.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by KingAlayinde(m): 9:01am On Dec 14, 2021
Richdoh:

Don't marryv her except if you want to be the wife of the house...... She is not home train

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by WisdomHunter(m): 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
Richdoh:

If this your story is true, I am canceling that marriage immediately. That girl should go bad to her parents for home training because is obvious her parents fail to train her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by OVB123: 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
A chick that will grow into a cock can be spotted the very day it hatches. Broda the tell tail signs are there for u to know that this girl is not a wife material. Please don't go ahead with the wedding because u will live to regret it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Gerrard59(m): 8:23am On Dec 16, 2021
Richdoh:

I find the bold very disturbing.

Though I will be interested in her side of the story.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Kingmena: 9:27am On Dec 16, 2021
Richdoh:
She is giving you a tip of the icesberg, when you finally marry her she will give you the full dose. If you like don't jump out right now before the heat become hotter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by LegalWolf: 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
Gerrard59:

I find the bold very disturbing.

Though I will be interested in her side of the story.

Loool. Funny to see this cheap hypocritical cretin here. Quite surprising you’ll want to hear from the “other side” but instantly prejudiced against anything concerning Northerners.

Hypocrite leech !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by maak400: 11:21am On Dec 19, 2021
Why do people walk into bad marriage with their eyes fully opened?
This girl will make your life miserable if you marry her. She can't even cook a simple meal for both of you to eat despite giving her money for food, she can't fetch water to take shower. If you marry that spoilt entitled girl, you will shed premium tears in marriage. I'm advising you as a married man.

Richdoh:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by arthurwillia(m): 5:06pm On Dec 25, 2021
Richdoh:
I'm a young hard work guy who's planning to settle down someday. I have a girlfriend whom I have gone to see her family with my own family , as in, we have done our introduction, what was remaining was for us to fix a date for our wedding.

But this girl started showing some nasty attitude. There was a day she came to spend weekend with me and I gave her some money to buy some food stuffs to cook, that day i received the greatest shocke of my life , my fiancee warmed me never to send her message like that again that she is not my slave.

As if that was not enough. Another day she came to spend some days with me but when she got to my house I was not at home that day. She went to the bathroom to get some shower but unfortunately there was no water running in the bathroom because we didn't had light for 2days so we couldn't pump water. Normally when there's no water like that we usually fetch from the next compound. Though I live in a room and parlour self contain with water running in my kitchen and bathroom.

To cut the long story short, my fiancee refused to fetch water for herself to take her shower. She had to call me on phone to come home and fetch water for her to take her shower. When I eventually got home at late hour, I took the bucket went to fetch water for her to bath just for peace to rain. I later asked her why she had to call me to come and fetch water for her to bath knowing fully well that I was not around. She said in her house, she does not fetch water that her dad usually call Aboki's and buy water from them. She told me that she can't leave a suffering life of having to fetch water, she can never do it.

Please nairalander is this a good sign or bad sign to watch out for?

It’s just a sign you either chose to live with it or let it go
E simple

Also why can’t you buy what you want to cook or go to the market together
It’s simple like that
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 25, 2021
Richdoh:
I'm a young hard work guy who's planning to settle down someday. I have a girlfriend whom I have gone to see her family with my own family , as in, we have done our introduction, what was remaining was for us to fix a date for our wedding.

But this girl started showing some nasty attitude. There was a day she came to spend weekend with me and I gave her some money to buy some food stuffs to cook, that day i received the greatest shocke of my life , my fiancee warmed me never to send her message like that again that she is not my slave.

As if that was not enough. Another day she came to spend some days with me but when she got to my house I was not at home that day. She went to the bathroom to get some shower but unfortunately there was no water running in the bathroom because we didn't had light for 2days so we couldn't pump water. Normally when there's no water like that we usually fetch from the next compound. Though I live in a room and parlour self contain with water running in my kitchen and bathroom.

To cut the long story short, my fiancee refused to fetch water for herself to take her shower. She had to call me on phone to come home and fetch water for her to take her shower. When I eventually got home at late hour, I took the bucket went to fetch water for her to bath just for peace to rain. I later asked her why she had to call me to come and fetch water for her to bath knowing fully well that I was not around. She said in her house, she does not fetch water that her dad usually call Aboki's and buy water from them. She told me that she can't leave a suffering life of having to fetch water, she can never do it.

Run for your dear life

It will only end in tears and divorce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by SocialJustice: 5:07pm On Dec 25, 2021
Lol, so people now need public opinion to make personal decisions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by tankoagaie: 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2021
the girl pics and location gbam
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by LegalOpinion: 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2021
Richdoh:

I couldn't believe a functional male adult just asked this question after the long analysis.

My brother, it's a VERY GOOD sign. Please go and marry her fast before another lucky man does.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by The25thBAM: 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2021
o.j SIMPson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Saynotoapc(m): 5:09pm On Dec 25, 2021
If she can't cook, she should go hungry.
For the fetching of water, Bro 90% of guys fetch water for their women.

The ball is in your court.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Danny5050: 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
This is a red flag. The earlier you kicked her out of your life the better for you. She's showing you her real self. It's better you end everything now before it's too late

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by mfm04622: 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
She is a wife material! Maybe not your type of wife material Sha

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by ETIIKO: 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
She is not serious at the same time ready for marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Omniman(m): 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
grin

She is a queen
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by solonubinho(m): 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
Run o. ehen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Zeel007: 5:11pm On Dec 25, 2021
odinson1:
When we warn you Men not to Ever Be unfortunate enough to get married,you won't listen. You are lucky you haven't married her YET. You have now experienced first hand, what men Face in marriages today,a Modern Feminist non-vigirn woman who would sit on The couch like an over sized elephant,cross her legs and watch Africa magic channel all day while the Foolish husband is slaving himself away at work for him to be able to provide for her and HER CHILDREN.
Those Men chose their cross,and they are still carrying it till today and probably until the day they Die.

Do you want to carry such a Cross? Or are you Joseph of Arimathea? Be a smart man and stay single, develop yourself Physically and financially. Take care of your BLOOD RELATIONS. Look out for your friends who had your back when you were down.

And as for children,look at Davido,is he Married

Like seriously! Women have almost succeeded in "Castrating" The men of This Generation. Take for example,A Nairalander woman here Named Mercychen who wanted to Literally "Castrate" her husband after their first child, because of Family planning. She brought up the idea of only having one kid,then she proceeded to ask her Fiancee to have his manhood rendered obsolete After the first child.

The men of this Generation are in for a Long ride
Lolz you still remember mercychen story grin grin grin guy you get long memory o...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Strongmighty: 5:12pm On Dec 25, 2021
Richdoh:

No be juju be that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by ugotaya: 5:12pm On Dec 25, 2021
Richdoh:

And the one that was busy cooking, cleaning , washing and fetching water for you...what did you do to her ? she's not your spec and that's why you dumb her please follow your spec and leave us alone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by jaxxy(m): 5:13pm On Dec 25, 2021
Richdoh:

It is a sign. Whether it is good or bad is left for u to decide. She is telling u know who she is and what she can never do for u and u are hearing and seeing it live and still asking jamb question?? grin undecided

She told u the kind of gal/wife she is and u are not telling her the kind of woman u are looking for?? When e start now u will come to nairaland and pretend like she didn’t warn b4 marrying her? undecided

Guy undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:13pm On Dec 25, 2021
Richdoh:

Haa. You are still asking us questions. shocked
Abeg. How old are you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Chuksmonika(m): 5:13pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ablemed:

Get tf off nigga ur a big Fool
and also a SIMPle guy. How on earth will I be foolish enough to fetch water for my girlfriend to bath, is she queen Eliza of England?

I can do that for my wife, but only if she is heavily pregnant( emphasis on the word "heavily"wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by fkj950ax(m): 5:13pm On Dec 25, 2021
There are too many unnecessary posts like this on NL and the Mods keeps sending them to the FP.

Is there an immature mod that just got retained?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) / One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. / 10 Ways To Keep A Boring Relationship Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.