Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . (39005 Views)

Supertv CEO Killing: Before We Judge, Is Monogamy African? / Man Paid His Fiancee A Surprise Visit At Work, Got Beaten By Her Admirers / 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by tshtsh: 6:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
Richdoh:
I'm a young hard work guy who's planning to settle down someday. I have a girlfriend whom I have gone to see her family with my own family , as in, we have done our introduction, what was remaining was for us to fix a date for our wedding.

But this girl started showing some nasty attitude. There was a day she came to spend weekend with me and I gave her some money to buy some food stuffs to cook, that day i received the greatest shocke of my life , my fiancee warmed me never to send her message like that again that she is not my slave.

As if that was not enough. Another day she came to spend some days with me but when she got to my house I was not at home that day. She went to the bathroom to get some shower but unfortunately there was no water running in the bathroom because we didn't had light for 2days so we couldn't pump water. Normally when there's no water like that we usually fetch from the next compound. Though I live in a room and parlour self contain with water running in my kitchen and bathroom.

To cut the long story short, my fiancee refused to fetch water for herself to take her shower. She had to call me on phone to come home and fetch water for her to take her shower. When I eventually got home at late hour, I took the bucket went to fetch water for her to bath just for peace to rain. I later asked her why she had to call me to come and fetch water for her to bath knowing fully well that I was not around. She said in her house, she does not fetch water that her dad usually call Aboki's and buy water from them. She told me that she can't leave a suffering life of having to fetch water, she can never do it.

Please nairalander is this a good sign or bad sign to watch out for?

All these are factors of the harsh Nigerian environment and culture thus I will not use it as a parameter to comment on the character of your fiancée. This is 2021 and availability of water should not be an issue in an African city. Secondly, I don't know your backgrounds but I cook with my partner. We are both working thus issue of money for food is not there. I drop money in the safe and sometimes she also drops money in the safe. We spend together from their although most times I use my card anywhere a POS is available due to change issues. But so far money has not been an issue (thanks to almighty) and the idea of giving her money to cook has not come up.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Ttjj: 6:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
No
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Superboss: 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
Wait until she asks u to come home one day and flush her poo before u know that u are getting hooked to a slay bitch.
You sound like a very young man, I advice u to focus on making money and leave these bitches.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by kelmicheal: 6:56pm On Dec 25, 2021
Let the girl be the fault is from you since the beginning both of you started the relationship.
Women naturally follow men directives but if as a man you acting like mumu then she will be the one over Riding you and also questioning your orders.
Let her know as a man you make everything decisions stand your feet on the ground she will respect you forever because that's how you brought her up
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Ofadaman(m): 6:56pm On Dec 25, 2021
If she's not your type , pls allow her to go and then go find someone who can do all that or is your type. This life is just one life, don't spend it battling troubles.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Nat404: 6:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
Send the bitch home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 25, 2021
the hisbah board instruct you to leave her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by HSSA: 6:58pm On Dec 25, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nonywendy:
Is ur name SIMPson?
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by TIJAY01: 6:59pm On Dec 25, 2021
Oga, i was reading but i stopped half way where you wrote that she called you to come back home and fetch her water to bath. To be sincere i do not believe your story but if it is true, then you are the cause and it is better you correct it before she is legally married to your home else you live in regreat.
By agreeing to come back home and fetch her water to bath is one of the way who are encouraging it,
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by tshtsh: 7:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
odinson1:
When we warn you Men not to Ever Be unfortunate enough to get married,you won't listen. You are lucky you haven't married her YET. You have now experienced first hand, what men Face in marriages today,a Modern Feminist non-vigirn woman who would sit on The couch like an over sized elephant,cross her legs and watch Africa magic channel all day while the Foolish husband is slaving himself away at work for him to be able to provide for her and HER CHILDREN.
Those Men chose their cross,and they are still carrying it till today and probably until the day they Die.

Do you want to carry such a Cross? Or are you Joseph of Arimathea? Be a smart man and stay single, develop yourself Physically and financially. Take care of your BLOOD RELATIONS. Look out for your friends who had your back when you were down.

And as for children,look at Davido,is he Married

Like seriously! Women have almost succeeded in "Castrating" The men of This Generation. Take for example,A Nairalander woman here Named Mercychen who wanted to Literally "Castrate" her husband after their first child, because of Family planning. She brought up the idea of only having one kid,then she proceeded to ask her Fiancee to have his manhood rendered obsolete After the first child.

The men of this Generation are in for a Long ride
I believe people marry for many different reasons. But in my opinion the average nigerian man sets up himself for a life long journey of struggle till the very end. Not all are fortunate to be born into comfortable families but as a man you have to struggle through whatever situation you find yourself in. A man struggles and struggles through life and the first financial breakthrough that comes is used to marry a woman (liability in some instances) and the struggle continues. In some cases the man is responsible for the woman's expenses and that of her family members. The struggle continues till the end and when they are old they move their problems to their young children who may also be struggling to make it through the harsh economy. The cycle continues and many end up living a life of constantly enslaving themselves for others

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
Guy run while it's not late. She is not your wife.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Osmomoh(m): 7:02pm On Dec 25, 2021
Bad signs my brother. Please you can't live with these and many more attitudes that are coming. She is a slayqueen with numerous fake men eating her. Introduction is not marriage, it can be call off.

I really don't know why some guys cannot be dating multiple babes just the same way ladies do it, so they can see the difference and make a good choice at the dying mins.

Start searching for your blood and bones from today and don't rush into introduction because it's a ticket for the babes to anyhow knowing fully well that one mugu will surely marry her.
Good luck.
Peace.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by DarkJeddi(m): 7:02pm On Dec 25, 2021
funshint:
Let us hear her own side too...thank you!
Yeah?

We will need to hear from her,whether she carried the bucket to fetch water or not..
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by bigcasava1(m): 7:09pm On Dec 25, 2021
Richdoh:
I'm a young hard work guy who's planning to settle down someday. I have a girlfriend whom I have gone to see her family with my own family , as in, we have done our introduction, what was remaining was for us to fix a date for our wedding.

But this girl started showing some nasty attitude. There was a day she came to spend weekend with me and I gave her some money to buy some food stuffs to cook, that day i received the greatest shocke of my life , my fiancee warmed me never to send her message like that again that she is not my slave.

As if that was not enough. Another day she came to spend some days with me but when she got to my house I was not at home that day. She went to the bathroom to get some shower but unfortunately there was no water running in the bathroom because we didn't had light for 2days so we couldn't pump water. Normally when there's no water like that we usually fetch from the next compound. Though I live in a room and parlour self contain with water running in my kitchen and bathroom.

To cut the long story short, my fiancee refused to fetch water for herself to take her shower. She had to call me on phone to come home and fetch water for her to take her shower. When I eventually got home at late hour, I took the bucket went to fetch water for her to bath just for peace to rain. I later asked her why she had to call me to come and fetch water for her to bath knowing fully well that I was not around. She said in her house, she does not fetch water that her dad usually call Aboki's and buy water from them. She told me that she can't leave a suffering life of having to fetch water, she can never do it.

so if I say it's a good sign you will go ahead and marry her abi? If you want die quick marry if you no want die quick use ur head.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Ogbotobo77(m): 7:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
You're suffering from oneitis ....u lack an abundance mindset ... Walkaway .. respect yourself

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Awise09(m): 7:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
Richdoh:

GUY YOU NEVER SEE WIFE TRUTH IS BITTER
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by aktolly54(m): 7:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
Richdoh:

you think because she has boobs or yansh give her audacity to misbehave? Or you think because she is your type of girl(appearance) means she can be doing anyhow? I pity you, go marry her
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Unimkeagim: 7:16pm On Dec 25, 2021
You better use your head now o.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Kinzo0917(m): 7:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ablemed:

Get tf off nigga ur a big Fool
. The guy really dissapointed me. Some of us men are just too weak.Imagine, He came back and went to felch water for her to bath…. Some men behave as if they have not seen a woman b4. That guy sha.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by fafambo: 7:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
Richdoh:

RUN!
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Mr5050(m): 7:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
Some of my fellow men dey try Sha, u never marry her finish she don dey show u pepper. U better run for ur life o see u see suffering. I pity u in advance sha
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Malawian(m): 7:30pm On Dec 25, 2021
3 pages and no Kobojunkie with her words of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Xtianvic(m): 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2021
Richdoh:

For peace to rain? How long will you do these shit for peace to reign?
Get ready to do it forever and peace will not reign.

This is a recipe for disaster. You are already setting a bad standard.

She should be the one doing this to let peace reign not you.

You better make her start living by your standard or you get ready to do more shits for peace to reign.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by pansophist(m): 7:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
AfroKnight:

Well said brother. The guy na confirm mumu. I won’t be surprised if the girl refused to refund the money for food stuff.

Collect this small Christmas gift.

You for arrange hot woman for me na. E better pass beer grin but you try sha

Merry Christmas.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Nweike190(m): 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2021
It's called warm up to marriage and married Life... No great girl out there learn to tolerate.. And double up the hussle... Or don't you want to buy a house with a Brand new gen...Guy double up.. I mean man up.. And love her hard... Things go fall in place... As long as you no go thief to please am.

pansophist:
It's a bad sign.

You sef, why would you accept such treatment from her? She does this because she knows you'll succumb. How is cooking slavery ? Won't she cook her own food? If you cook for her, does it mean she is enslaving you ? Since you brought the money, why can't she cook? Isn't marriage a teamwork anymore?

Well, if I were you, I'll pause everything. Introduction can go to hell, just pause. Then make sure you get this cleared before carrying over. But its a bad sign. But work on yourself man. If she know you won't take this, she won't do it. The way people treat you is a mirror to your standard.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Newboss(m): 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2021
OP still dey ask questions. Something very glaring. Is it that some people naturally like problem?

Simping get levels.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Kobojunkie: 7:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
Malawian:
3 pages and no Kobojunkie with her words of wisdom.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

"wife/husband material" is subjective so what the OP is asking here is a silly question. If he doesn't like the gal enough to marry her, he should let her know so she can move on and find someone else who will. undecided

Marriage is an agreement between a man and woman after all. If he does not agree with her terms and conditions, he simply needs to let her know so he can move on to finding himself another woman he is more, for lack of a better word, 'compatible' with. undecided
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by yusluvad(m): 7:51pm On Dec 25, 2021
Truvelisback:
1. She warned u never to send her to buy things in the market and u kept quiet. 2. She disrespectfully instructed u to fetch water for her and u foolishly fetched the water. I swear! If i were ur father, i would have slapped u. Now, it's high time u took the position as the man of the house because u have lost it. Whenever she misbehaves discipline her. How? rebuke her, caution her, deliberately ignore her, including her food until she comes back to her senses, then u can now embrace her back in love.
He wants to be the driver of his own misfortune...
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by stephenponti(m): 7:51pm On Dec 25, 2021
Richdoh:

If you have ear free that arrogant brute you call fiance otherwise you will cry fowl if eventually you got entangled with her. You will end up eating in restaurants and you won't like the condition she will subject you before you eat from her puna pot.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by EndRape2(f): 8:06pm On Dec 25, 2021
kpoli or nonsense you are lighting is fooling you, women do not like men that controls them, stop fooling your self, once a woman sees another good man, she will leave the mumu controller
General .
So get sense , no adult wants to be controlled.

nerneneranGeneralmauthor=Dreytonisback post=108479774]This has nothing to do with the girl
You're the one at fault for not putting some sense into her head

Women like men they can control but love men that control them , spot the difference
From your write up despite your grammatical blunder , you seem to care about her much

No be person dey marry rich man pikin , yet the rich man pikin go they follow am live inside single room and respect am join

Check that girl WhatsApp archived messages , she go tire you immediately.

Lights up my kpoli in peace[/quote]
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Awoleesu(m): 8:11pm On Dec 25, 2021
There must be more to this...

I don't expect any man to run to the social media for advice on this kind of issue!

Oga OP, is her dad your employer? Or are you in any way indebted to her and her family?

What I expect a "hardworking guy" like you to do is to make a firm and hard decision of checking that potential liability out...
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by ajbiggie(m): 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2021
Use your tongue to count your teeth, the signs are there for you to know what to do no one will be able to tell you what to do. Be a man and do the right thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Were In My Boyfriend's Position? Please Help / One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. / My Pre-wedding Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.