Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,039 members, 7,814,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . (39003 Views)

Supertv CEO Killing: Before We Judge, Is Monogamy African? / Man Paid His Fiancee A Surprise Visit At Work, Got Beaten By Her Admirers / 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by DWJOBScom(m): 8:13pm On Dec 25, 2021
pansophist:
It's a bad sign.

You sef, why would you accept such treatment from her? She does this because she knows you'll succumb. How is cooking slavery ? Won't she cook her own food? If you cook for her, does it mean she is enslaving you ? Since you brought the money, why can't she cook? Isn't marriage a teamwork anymore?

Well, if I were you, I'll pause everything. Introduction can go to hell, just pause. Then make sure you get this cleared before carrying over. But its a bad sign. But work on yourself man. If she know you won't take this, she won't do it. The way people treat you is a mirror to your standard.

Even traditional marriage is canceled
Whatever you are seeing , will not end in marriage o
Fix it now or end it

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Nekky5(f): 8:14pm On Dec 25, 2021
If she is testing your love for her by subjecting you through these humiliations, I can't judge or that she is showing you her true self, is all left for you to decide what you want for yourself.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by cypressG: 8:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
A broken courtship is better than a broken marriage.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Paretomaster1(m): 8:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
You sabi that Terry G song? RUN RUN RUN! �

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Paretomaster1(m): 8:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
The one wey want try that Shiiiit with me, I no waist time before I show her d door.......

I can't wash any Man clothes, Selecting food, can't visit u n tidy d house or do her own dishes... Etc... I no dey for that nonsense...

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
You need to look on the bright side Op you know when a man marries the wrong wife the devil leaves him alone because he is finished already.... shocked

This kind red flag should never be ignored any yeye woman born of a woman decide say she wan mad carry my food play for this world and the next ah ah undecided no debate for there na back to him papa house na.

God don show you bullet when dey come instead make you dodge am you wan change the direction ba cheesy no worry....I can't even begin to imagine a woman calling me to come and fetch water for her égbami jèsuu shocked
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
mrkings84:
Man I can judge for you cause I am not you
But you see eh, for me any woman who can't cook good foods ( I mean willing to cook but couldn't) and that can't fetch water is not a wife material.... Pls that's for me!!!
I don't even know how he did introduction to woman when no dey cook nawa to this Op sef.
Me I can't gamble with my stomach like that to put wife for house no be by force na.....if I be bachelor make I know say I be full fledged bachelor
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by drimzsmoke(m): 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
Richdoh:
I'm a young hard work guy who's planning to settle down someday. I have a girlfriend whom I have gone to see her family with my own family , as in, we have done our introduction, what was remaining was for us to fix a date for our wedding.

But this girl started showing some nasty attitude. There was a day she came to spend weekend with me and I gave her some money to buy some food stuffs to cook, that day i received the greatest shocke of my life , my fiancee warmed me never to send her message like that again that she is not my slave.

As if that was not enough. Another day she came to spend some days with me but when she got to my house I was not at home that day. She went to the bathroom to get some shower but unfortunately there was no water running in the bathroom because we didn't had light for 2days so we couldn't pump water. Normally when there's no water like that we usually fetch from the next compound. Though I live in a room and parlour self contain with water running in my kitchen and bathroom.

To cut the long story short, my fiancee refused to fetch water for herself to take her shower. She had to call me on phone to come home and fetch water for her to take her shower. When I eventually got home at late hour, I took the bucket went to fetch water for her to bath just for peace to rain. I later asked her why she had to call me to come and fetch water for her to bath knowing fully well that I was not around. She said in her house, she does not fetch water that her dad usually call Aboki's and buy water from them. She told me that she can't leave a suffering life of having to fetch water, she can never do it.

Please nairalander is this a good sign or bad sign to watch out for?

How old is she
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by labi1977(m): 8:28pm On Dec 25, 2021
I Like how nairaland ladies are avoiding this thread like plague. you have all lost your voices abi !

Anyway I don't blame them too much these fake simp stories are too common now grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by tonieguy(m): 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2021
No be juju be dis?

You have eyes but not reading the handwriting on the wall. The good part is that you are not married to her yet.
Candidly, she doesn't see you in her future plans which is why she is not even hiding her negative character or trying to impress you.

My advice is, work seriously on yourself and improve your life. keep her as a sidechick and get a better lady you can use to pepper her

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by frozen70(f): 8:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
Richdoh:
I'm a young hard work guy who's planning to settle down someday. I have a girlfriend whom I have gone to see her family with my own family , as in, we have done our introduction, what was remaining was for us to fix a date for our wedding.

But this girl started showing some nasty attitude. There was a day she came to spend weekend with me and I gave her some money to buy some food stuffs to cook, that day i received the greatest shocke of my life , my fiancee warmed me never to send her message like that again that she is not my slave.

As if that was not enough. Another day she came to spend some days with me but when she got to my house I was not at home that day. She went to the bathroom to get some shower but unfortunately there was no water running in the bathroom because we didn't had light for 2days so we couldn't pump water. Normally when there's no water like that we usually fetch from the next compound. Though I live in a room and parlour self contain with water running in my kitchen and bathroom.

To cut the long story short, my fiancee refused to fetch water for herself to take her shower. She had to call me on phone to come home and fetch water for her to take her shower. When I eventually got home at late hour, I took the bucket went to fetch water for her to bath just for peace to rain. I later asked her why she had to call me to come and fetch water for her to bath knowing fully well that I was not around. She said in her house, she does not fetch water that her dad usually call Aboki's and buy water from them. She told me that she can't leave a suffering life of having to fetch water, she can never do it.

I like her type, she is just showing you who she is and no pretense about it

The question that should be in your mind is, can you tolerate her with this uncooperative attitude of hers or you can not manage her entitled mentality

You are the one to decide
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by ollybasa: 8:55pm On Dec 25, 2021
That's your husband, you will be the wife, u never see anything bro.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Dybala11(m): 8:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
Truvelisback:
1. She warned u never to send her to buy things in the market and u kept quiet. 2. She disrespectfully instructed u to fetch water for her and u foolishly fetched the water. I swear! If i were ur father, i would have slapped u. Now, it's high time u took the position as the man of the house because u have lost it. Whenever she misbehaves discipline her. How? rebuke her, caution her, deliberately ignore her, including her food until she comes back to her senses, then u can now embrace her back in love.
You're still talking about him ignoring her food, which food gangan??
No be the same food OP say she no wan cook. OP has not found a wife, that's if his story is true sha o.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by ACURASPEEDO(m): 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2021
U failed to mention the incredible things she did for u especially the one that made u feel she's worth the aisle
Richdoh:

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by mt77: 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
Follow your heart n stop asking st*pid question.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by chaloskyx: 9:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
oga no marry am o there are other girls out there shes obviously out of your league and based on your financial standing you are obviously not what shes looking for so you guys are not compatible.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by AfroKnight: 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2021
pansophist:

You for arrange hot woman for me na. E better pass beer grin but you try sha

Merry Christmas.

cheesy grin The woman wey you get nko? She don do abeg.

You don’t need no other body my comrade. grin

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by alexola20(m): 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2021
@richdoh,if you think she will change or try to change her,you are on a long thing and it will definitely end in loss and tears for if you no get sense to dodge the bullet now.
Forget the introduction,bro move on with your life.
God shall send a better partner your way.
She is not for you.
Stand your ground and send her away.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by linconby: 9:30pm On Dec 25, 2021
Doing introduction doesn't mean you're married. This is the flash light of what you are going to live with. My brother this your fiancee is not a wife , let her go.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by b3llo(m): 9:31pm On Dec 25, 2021
odinson1:
When we warn you Men not to Ever Be unfortunate enough to get married,you won't listen. You are lucky you haven't married her YET. You have now experienced first hand, what men Face in marriages today,a Modern Feminist non-vigirn woman who would sit on The couch like an over sized elephant,cross her legs and watch Africa magic channel all day while the Foolish husband is slaving himself away at work for him to be able to provide for her and HER CHILDREN.
Those Men chose their cross,and they are still carrying it till today and probably until the day they Die.

Do you want to carry such a Cross? Or are you Joseph of Arimathea? Be a smart man and stay single, develop yourself Physically and financially. Take care of your BLOOD RELATIONS. Look out for your friends who had your back when you were down.

And as for children,look at Davido,is he Married

Like seriously! Women have almost succeeded in "Castrating" The men of This Generation. Take for example,A Nairalander woman here Named Mercychen who wanted to Literally "Castrate" her husband after their first child, because of Family planning. She brought up the idea of only having one kid,then she proceeded to ask her Fiancee to have his manhood rendered obsolete After the first child.

The men of this Generation are in for a Long ride
Bros that mercychen matter is the stupid thing I have ever come across from a woman.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by alexola20(m): 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2021
Watch wetinDo you want her to stand pretending amd come back to her real sef after marriage and child birth that will be more difficult for a divorce
&richdoh,don’t listen to bullish!t send the idiot packing right and forget you ever met her sef,unless you no get sense.
larryking540:

bro think twice, introduction doesn't mean marriage o,,, before you come back with remix after marriage ,,, pause all activities for now ,if possible watch her over a spade of 6 months again,never reward bad behavior as a man ,that statement has helped me
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by alexola20(m): 9:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
Those punishments that you mentioned don’t move the daughters of Jezebel.
The best is send her away and never have anything to do with her again.In fact forget knowing her.
Truvelisback:
1. She warned u never to send her to buy things in the market and u kept quiet. 2. She disrespectfully instructed u to fetch water for her and u foolishly fetched the water. I swear! If i were ur father, i would have slapped u. Now, it's high time u took the position as the man of the house because u have lost it. Whenever she misbehaves discipline her. How? rebuke her, caution her, deliberately ignore her, including her food until she comes back to her senses, then u can now embrace her back in love.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Ralphshavin(m): 9:41pm On Dec 25, 2021
Bra run for your dear life....this is a big red flag undecided undecided
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Dreytonisback(m): 9:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
EndRape2:
kpoli or nonsense you are lighting is fooling you, women do not like men that controls them, stop fooling your self, once a woman sees another good man, she will leave the mumu controller
General .
So get sense , no adult wants to be controlled.

Ur m.a.m.a.t.o.t.o

nerneneranGeneralmauthor=Dreytonisback post=108479774]This has nothing to do with the girl
You're the one at fault for not putting some sense into her head

Women like men they can control but love men that control them , spot the difference
From your write up despite your grammatical blunder , you seem to care about her much

No be person dey marry rich man pikin , yet the rich man pikin go they follow am live inside single room and respect am join

Check that girl WhatsApp archived messages , she go tire you immediately.

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Kaypick2: 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2021
Richdoh:

Bro, just take your time before making your decision but she won’t change. If you are ok with that kind of attitude then stay but if not let her just go because a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. A word is enough for a wise
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Charx122: 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2021
Richdoh:

These a saying that goes Charity beings at home....I will like to ask you a sensitive question?
Are you her first boy friend ever? This one no ready to humble herself O!
She needs to get married into a royal wealthy family were everything is done within a twinkle of an eye by maids

Marriage hasn't happened yet and something funny like this is already happening!! If you really love this girl
Teach her the home training...if she doesn't want to learn all these simple chores let her off the hook.. No go turn to personal aboki think wisely..
Good luck..
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by sorepco(m): 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
What do u want to do with her own side? R u mad? She does not want any domestic chores? Na lazy woman be dat. Send her away!

funshint:
Let us hear her own side too...thank you!
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by icankel: 10:11pm On Dec 25, 2021
Marriage has no formular and those commenting so far could be experiencing worst in there own marriage. Take a stand and have a talk with ur woman she could see reasons with u and become a better friend and a wife to u. She grew up that way. But I hope she's not supporting u financialy cos if she does u may not have that courage to put her in order.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by toolate2fail(m): 10:12pm On Dec 25, 2021
Bro, even u you are aware is not a good sign. Marriage is a team work make her understand that and that she will always cook and fatch water any time there is no light. Let me tell you something marriage is not just about given birth alot of work must be done together to make it work if she is not ready no matter how you try it both of you will keep fighting each other.
If you are in Abj I can direct you to some of our good sis that are hard working and are fresh young sweet that you can marry sir.
May God help us.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Kennyprince: 10:16pm On Dec 25, 2021
All I have seen here is that u are fueling this issue.

How on earth ll I go to work and some idiot in the name of girlfriend will call me to come back and fetch water for her and I ll oblige?

Hmmmm some guys get mind to take lot of shits sha. Somebody who is almost of no value or consequence to me!

Hmmmm continue like this till take her into marriage then u have finally buried yourself.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by EmemObong03: 10:31pm On Dec 25, 2021
For you to lost this kind of money on 2 Odds at Bet9ja is far more better than wasting on this low life self acclaimed whatever.
Guy, run it is not too late
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by b3llo(m): 10:32pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ablemed:

Get tf off nigga ur a big Fool
if Richdon enter Mercychen hand. It is finished.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos / My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � / What Would You Do If You Were In My Boyfriend's Position? Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.