Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . (39010 Views)

Supertv CEO Killing: Before We Judge, Is Monogamy African? / Man Paid His Fiancee A Surprise Visit At Work, Got Beaten By Her Admirers / 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by IamOrei(m): 10:38pm On Dec 25, 2021
Hey oga, u really need to man up and talk to her with a straight face. Let her know the things u can't take and warn her sternly to never try them again or else she should look for another guy.
Na so all if dem dey behave o, my ex did it, d current 1 don start and I dey always clear am.

She started her menstruation 2 days ago, we were both coming from outside and as we got in she asked me to help her get pad. The shop to buy it is at my gate o, right in front of my house, d same gate we entered in through.
I no even do like say na me she dey talk to. Las Las na tissue paper she use
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by GetMeRight: 10:47pm On Dec 25, 2021
funshint:
Let us hear her own side too...thank you!

You did not make sense with your contribution. This is not a case of two people quarrelling that we must listen to both sides before judging
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by MrMacinterchi1: 10:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
Richdoh:
I'm a young hard work guy who's planning to settle down someday. I have a girlfriend whom I have gone to see her family with my own family , as in, we have done our introduction, what was remaining was for us to fix a date for our wedding.

But this girl started showing some nasty attitude. There was a day she came to spend weekend with me and I gave her some money to buy some food stuffs to cook, that day i received the greatest shocke of my life , my fiancee warmed me never to send her message like that again that she is not my slave.

As if that was not enough. Another day she came to spend some days with me but when she got to my house I was not at home that day. She went to the bathroom to get some shower but unfortunately there was no water running in the bathroom because we didn't had light for 2days so we couldn't pump water. Normally when there's no water like that we usually fetch from the next compound. Though I live in a room and parlour self contain with water running in my kitchen and bathroom.

To cut the long story short, my fiancee refused to fetch water for herself to take her shower. She had to call me on phone to come home and fetch water for her to take her shower. When I eventually got home at late hour, I took the bucket went to fetch water for her to bath just for peace to rain. I later asked her why she had to call me to come and fetch water for her to bath knowing fully well that I was not around. She said in her house, she does not fetch water that her dad usually call Aboki's and buy water from them. She told me that she can't leave a suffering life of having to fetch water, she can never do it.

Please nairalander is this a good sign or bad sign to watch out for?
LOLgrin

Oga, if things ever red for you na then you go realize say na OYO State u de so. e never clear for you yet Lolgrin.

I wish you well though..
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by MrMacinterchi1: 11:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
odinson1:
Do you want to carry such a Cross? Or are you Joseph of Arimathea?
You de vex guy . easy. well, no be Joseph of Arimathea carry the Cross, na Simon of cyrene
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Coolgent(m): 11:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
Warning!
Do not marry her otherwise you will regret it!
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Blazadenise(m): 11:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
My brother this re huge red flag, and I would beg you to pause all the necessary marriage right so you won't regret it for the rest of your life , trust me marriage is tough even when you see a real 100yard wife materials, there re still issues that come up and u wonder and taught why did you even marry , not to talk about when the red flag re so clear to you.my advice is pause all the marriage right, talk morally to her, invite her more often to spend time in the house, give her task encourage her to do things,observe if she changing those things she trend never to do, you and her should try spending time at your parent place offense times as well, observe how she bond with your people, naturally you will get more feedback to things you not even noticing in her that is wrong, you don't need to speak to your family about her doing , just let it play out naturally , that way your family won't really blame you if you take any decision thereafter.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by mapet: 11:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
Richdoh:

A very good sign... don't worry she is a perfect wife material, even Grandmother material....
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by lekonso: 12:32am On Dec 26, 2021
She is not a wife material don't marry her, except you want to be sorrowful all your life.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Timular: 12:49am On Dec 26, 2021
In your mind is she a wife material. I'm not happy seeing/hearing young men complain of some stupid behaviors their future wives put on after introduction.the course these mess is you, you have been over pampered her.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by efficiencie(m): 2:23am On Dec 26, 2021
Richdoh:
I'm a young hard work guy who's planning to settle down someday. I have a girlfriend whom I have gone to see her family with my own family , as in, we have done our introduction, what was remaining was for us to fix a date for our wedding.

But this girl started showing some nasty attitude. There was a day she came to spend weekend with me and I gave her some money to buy some food stuffs to cook, that day i received the greatest shocke of my life , my fiancee warmed me never to send her message like that again that she is not my slave.

As if that was not enough. Another day she came to spend some days with me but when she got to my house I was not at home that day. She went to the bathroom to get some shower but unfortunately there was no water running in the bathroom because we didn't had light for 2days so we couldn't pump water. Normally when there's no water like that we usually fetch from the next compound. Though I live in a room and parlour self contain with water running in my kitchen and bathroom.

To cut the long story short, my fiancee refused to fetch water for herself to take her shower. She had to call me on phone to come home and fetch water for her to take her shower. When I eventually got home at late hour, I took the bucket went to fetch water for her to bath just for peace to rain. I later asked her why she had to call me to come and fetch water for her to bath knowing fully well that I was not around. She said in her house, she does not fetch water that her dad usually call Aboki's and buy water from them. She told me that she can't leave a suffering life of having to fetch water, she can never do it.

Dude, chai, you are about to pay bride price for high blood pressure on steroids. Yes, your fiance is not a slave, but if she cannot support you even as you are doing your best to support her then she is a beautiful problem in the making oh. You no go last 6 months with this kind of lady oh. Your fiance na trial and tribulation. You can use her to train yourself ahead of the great tribulation...If what you have said is correct and she actually behaved in this manner, I will advise you to seek the face of GOD (not your pastor or anybody) and If you still feel uneasy about her jejely end the relationship immediately. Don't allow yourself to be pressured into continuing with the relationship with a toxic lady because if you do no one will be help you collect the slaps when they start raining down on your face from your wife.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Habayomie(m): 4:08am On Dec 26, 2021
Because of s3x, you're doing boy boy
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 26, 2021
SmellySperm:
That's how they pretend to be nice. Once u propose,boom they show u their Jezebel side.

She couldn't even pretend till after wedding.
Big red flag...

I will propose to a Sagittarius woman. At least I know majority of the things to expect.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by ariesbull: 5:13am On Dec 26, 2021
Richdoh:

Don't marry her otherwise you will regret it
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Laideabdulahi: 5:22am On Dec 26, 2021
SmellySperm:
That's how they pretend to be nice. Once u propose,boom they show u their Jezebel side.

She couldn't even pretend till after wedding.
Big red flag...

The worse is yet to come after the wedding..
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by FX2BROWN: 5:54am On Dec 26, 2021
Your decision would determine your happiness in future. You've seen the RED FLAGS, you will be the one to feel the pain, when you continue . Be wise!
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:44am On Dec 26, 2021
Glaring, multiple red flags!
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Lastborn0074: 6:55am On Dec 26, 2021
Bros why you see pit for morning still wan put your leg for night? I'm a young hard work guy who's planning to settle down someday. I have a girlfriend whom I have gone to see her family with my own family , as in, we have done our introduction, what was remaining was for us to fix a date for our wedding.

Please nairalander is this a good sign or bad sign to watch out for?[/quote]
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Glocal1: 6:56am On Dec 26, 2021
Richdoh:

If you marry her, you will eventually curse the day you meet her and divorce her.

How long have you guys been dating? Does she have a job? What is her family like, are the parents living together? Who exercises authority in her family?
Stop all sexual and financial transactions with her.

You are about to marry a Jezebel and your senses will be clear once you enter the union.
Disengage her and hope she doesn't drag you to court for breaking the engagement.
Spoilt child with sense of entitlement she is, probably her family have some though.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by nathpope(m): 7:14am On Dec 26, 2021
Richdoh:

Even if they advise you with all the RED flags, u wil stil go ahead to marry her. Its very obvious she sees you as a SIMP. If u are one of those who STANDS THEIR GROUNDS, she would try all these sh*ts with u..

Carry ur cross bro.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 26, 2021
You wife to be is a slot material grin grin
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by abimbola74(m): 7:46am On Dec 26, 2021
Richdoh:

The more you tolerate her excesses , the more she do these things to you. I Dey always take shit myself before but baba not any longer oo cos if u give these ladies an inch, they will always cross their boundaries. Make your stand known now what you can’t take and if she can’t heed to that , tell her to her face that she should go look for someone who will take her excesses. I have once been a mumu lover before baba all cos I want peace to reign buh now , I always make it known and stand my ground that I’ll rather be single and happy without anyone giving me headache than trying to mumu myself cos I wan save stupid relationship wey no Dey favour men. Sit her down and tell her “ if you know you can’t obey me as your husband and let your guard down, there is no point getting married to you because two captains no ft Dey one ship”.
2. Your utterances has shown when things go south , you won’t be there. If that’s the case , no need getting married to me cos it shows you are with me because of what I can provide for you now.
3. I’m giving you the last chance to sit yourself down and ask yourself if you are ready to get married , it wouldn’t be like your daddy’s house so you should save me the stress cos I’m a different being compared to your dad. *” we can still save ourselves the disgrace of getting married and divorcing after a short well cos of some attitudes, if you ain’t ready to change , let’s go our ways.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by creepsyme(f): 7:49am On Dec 26, 2021
Richdoh:

Be thankful she showed you a red flag.
Quietly walk away if you love your life.
Don't ever assume she may change.
Be warned!
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by cutedharmee: 7:56am On Dec 26, 2021
Its a good sign. Infact she's a wife material 101 yard...full option.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Obiorahpcfg: 8:10am On Dec 26, 2021
Hahahaha! You are still a baby my dear. Am a woman and a mother. This is God at work. My dear, you don't need any soothsayer to tell you that you will remain miserable if you dear venture into dt marriage. It's a danger sign. Where did u get dt spoilt brat from?
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:57am On Dec 26, 2021
IamOrei:
Hey oga, u really need to man up and talk to her with a straight face. Let her know the things u can't take and warn her sternly to never try them again or else she should look for another guy.
Na so all if dem dey behave o, my ex did it, d current 1 don start and I dey always clear am.

She started her menstruation 2 days ago, we were both coming from outside and as we got in she asked me to help her get pad. The shop to buy it is at my gate o, right in front of my house, d same gate we entered in through.
I no even do like say na me she dey talk to. Las Las na tissue paper she use

You lack empathy. If I knew her personally, I would ask her to dump you. Well, one can't advise a woman in love so it'll be a futile effort.

One virtue I will never look past away while seeking a partner is KINDNESS. Do you even know if she was in pain and could not walk down there? So, where is the love you think you practice?

Mehn, love is just so overrated in this part of the world. I'm so done.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:01am On Dec 26, 2021
Paretomaster1:
The one wey want try that Shiiiit with me, I no waist time before I show her d door.......

I can't wash any Man clothes, Selecting food, can't visit u n tidy d house or do her own dishes... Etc... I no dey for that nonsense...

Why exactly should she wash your clothes? Can't you take your clothes to the dry cleaners? Or don't you have a washing machine?

It's not like she's your wife, so why are you feeling entitled?
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by AutoChick4U(f): 10:03am On Dec 26, 2021
Richdoh:

Young man escape. better abandon ship cos u have a spoilt inconsiderate disrespectful lady with ya. U can ignore but God will punish u if u bring u matter here

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Dshocker(m): 10:05am On Dec 26, 2021
Richdoh:

Oga use your tongue to count your teeth,i believe an adult like you should be able to differentiate between a good woman and a bad woman....And mind you,her real character will emerge when you wife her.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by donald14: 10:10am On Dec 26, 2021
My guy think twice, dont ever give room for any girl to come and frustrate your life, there are billions of fishes in the sea willing to give your life a hope and meaning. this one abegiii no sign of love for u at all. if there is, before your command, everything is done for u. a girl u want to marry should be someone that will feel your pain, someone that will pray to God for you, someone that will have tears in her eyes because of u, someone that will appreciate seeing u alone and makes her happy, someone that will support u when u are in need of her support, someone that will want to build a better future with u for una children. but this one hmmmmmmm there is a big ? mark ahead. She is proving to b a big girl sooo let her find her way to a big guy or sugar daddy.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Dshocker(m): 10:13am On Dec 26, 2021
soundOsonic:
Your case is simple.
If you buy the food stuff, cook it and invite make sure she do not eat the food. To let her know you get sense.
If she can't fetch water, why are you disturbing yourself, let her be. When she is ready to bath she will call aboki to fetch the water.
This issue na small issue. She is acting like a child, act like an adult instead of whyning

You make me laugh,act like which adult?...Instead you will advice him to run for his life,you are talking of managing the situation maturely.That type of woman will frustrate your life.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Ramsey19: 10:36am On Dec 26, 2021
Richdoh:

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Paretomaster1(m): 11:43am On Dec 26, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Why exactly should she wash your clothes? Can't you take your clothes to the dry cleaners? Or don't you have a washing machine?

It's not like she's your wife, so why are you feeling entitled?

I have a washing machine..... She don't have to start sounding it to me that she don't wash a Man's clothes...

So she will teach my children not to wash their own clothes...... Entitled bawo, did I ask her to wash my clothes?? She sounding it before I marry her is displaying the kind of wife she will be, so I won't take that...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Photos. / One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. / 10 Ways To Keep A Boring Relationship Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.