Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . (39008 Views)

Supertv CEO Killing: Before We Judge, Is Monogamy African? / Man Paid His Fiancee A Surprise Visit At Work, Got Beaten By Her Admirers / 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by KingAzari: 5:14pm On Dec 25, 2021
Richdoh:
I'm a SIMPle young hard work guy...

Please nairalander is this a good sign or bad sign to watch out for?

It is a SIMPle bad sign for a SIMPle man like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by liya11: 5:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
Richdoh:
I'm a young hard work guy who's planning to settle down someday. I have a girlfriend whom I have gone to see her family with my own family , as in, we have done our introduction, what was remaining was for us to fix a date for our wedding.

But this girl started showing some nasty attitude. There was a day she came to spend weekend with me and I gave her some money to buy some food stuffs to cook, that day i received the greatest shocke of my life , my fiancee warmed me never to send her message like that again that she is not my slave.

As if that was not enough. Another day she came to spend some days with me but when she got to my house I was not at home that day. She went to the bathroom to get some shower but unfortunately there was no water running in the bathroom because we didn't had light for 2days so we couldn't pump water. Normally when there's no water like that we usually fetch from the next compound. Though I live in a room and parlour self contain with water running in my kitchen and bathroom.

To cut the long story short, my fiancee refused to fetch water for herself to take her shower. She had to call me on phone to come home and fetch water for her to take her shower. When I eventually got home at late hour, I took the bucket went to fetch water for her to bath just for peace to rain. I later asked her why she had to call me to come and fetch water for her to bath knowing fully well that I was not around. She said in her house, she does not fetch water that her dad usually call Aboki's and buy water from them. She told me that she can't leave a suffering life of having to fetch water, she can never do it.

What judge do you want, can't you see she is not the girlfriend type talk more of marriage.

Some of you can ask silly questions at times self.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by house10s: 5:16pm On Dec 25, 2021
Richdoh:
I'm a young hard work guy who's planning to settle down someday. I have a girlfriend whom I have gone to see her family with my own family , as in, we have done our introduction, what was remaining was for us to fix a date for our wedding.

But this girl started showing some nasty attitude. There was a day she came to spend weekend with me and I gave her some money to buy some food stuffs to cook, that day i received the greatest shocke of my life , my fiancee warmed me never to send her message like that again that she is not my slave.

As if that was not enough. Another day she came to spend some days with me but when she got to my house I was not at home that day. She went to the bathroom to get some shower but unfortunately there was no water running in the bathroom because we didn't had light for 2days so we couldn't pump water. Normally when there's no water like that we usually fetch from the next compound. Though I live in a room and parlour self contain with water running in my kitchen and bathroom.

To cut the long story short, my fiancee refused to fetch water for herself to take her shower. She had to call me on phone to come home and fetch water for her to take her shower. When I eventually got home at late hour, I took the bucket went to fetch water for her to bath just for peace to rain. I later asked her why she had to call me to come and fetch water for her to bath knowing fully well that I was not around. She said in her house, she does not fetch water that her dad usually call Aboki's and buy water from them. She told me that she can't leave a suffering life of having to fetch water, she can never do it.

after all that u are asking if this is a good sign.
lol u men are becoming weak n can't think for ur self.

ones dem dey fuk una well, una thinking begin to fail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by mrkings84(m): 5:16pm On Dec 25, 2021
Man I can judge for you cause I am not you
But you see eh, for me any woman who can't cook good foods ( I mean willing to cook but couldn't) and that can't fetch water is not a wife material.... Pls that's for me!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by meobizy(f): 5:16pm On Dec 25, 2021
I did not read. Everybody get their own problem for this life.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by ipobarethieves: 5:16pm On Dec 25, 2021
sad shocked u dnt need a prophet to tell u that u are about to marry a NUT.Avoid a nuisance.She’s not ur type of lady.Leave her b4 God leave u
Richdoh:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by deltateam: 5:18pm On Dec 25, 2021
Richdoh:

Wait until the day she will call you to come back and clean her poo and wash her pants.

Run with the last energy in you!
She's like this now, what of when she gets pregnant. Nah to slap you with factory reset.

Some might say she's 'acting' to know your reaction but anything you don't like during courtship, don't tolerate because it will magnify during marriage, one wonders why men die first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Dreamhighnow(m): 5:18pm On Dec 25, 2021
Are u an husband material or not?

Drop your own too
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by frybug: 5:18pm On Dec 25, 2021
Probably she's not interested in the marriage anymore. Brother see the early signs and act accordingly, this thing is for life oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Enny2013(f): 5:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
If dese are true, she's already perceived u a weakling. U shud b strong,bro.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by GUNITGuy: 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2021
Op Stop being a Simp .....stand your ground tell her you won't tolerate such and let her go find a lady that meet your match in what is expected of a proper wife..... She's immature when she gets to a certain stage without a marital suitor like you she go learn by force .....
Many men tolerate nonsense from women because of youthful beauty which would soon fade and the true personality would emerge ...Many beautiful ladies are like the one mentioned above to to them beauty is a passport to to marrying a rich man No need to develop character, attitude even to get economically productive MBA!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by RoyalBoutique(m): 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ablemed:

Get tf off nigga ur a big Fool

Well said
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2021
Richdoh:
I later asked her why she had to call me to come and fetch water for her to bath knowing fully well that I was not around. She said in her house, she does not fetch water that her dad usually call Aboki's and buy water from them. She told me that she can't leave a suffering life of having to fetch water, she can never do it.

She has given you a very simple answer. And you wrote it yourself. Yet you want us to give you an answer on this forum.
If you love to suffer so that she can enjoy marry her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by maak400: 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2021
Somebody's son is about to shed premium tears in marriage grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by seanjy4konji: 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
You still need advice?

Lol..

You better run.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by tsmith(f): 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
Richdoh:

Let's be clear is your definition of wife material how much suffer head one can endure? Because that's what it looks like.

It's a different matter if your question was I'm seeing someone but we're not economally and socially aligned, should we take the plunge? Because that's the obvious case here

But you're judging her marriagability with the ability to turn money into food for you, and to go begging for and fetching water next door.

Nigeria make marriage and suffer head look like 5&6, it's not by force biko
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by marsup: 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
Why are you still asking? You better run.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by luvyaself95(m): 5:28pm On Dec 25, 2021
Richdoh:

You guys accept nonsense from girls oh undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by HRMK: 5:29pm On Dec 25, 2021
hmmm....this may look so serious to u but it isnt!in truth something is bothering her but its not what u think!a lady that constantly pay u visits has something she loves abt u!if as u said,intro has bn done,what is delaying the marriage?am sure she wuld be under pressure to get married at home!she blvs ur using her!think abt it,can ur wife refuse to cook for u ie after giving her the money to prepare it?a normal engagement shuldnt be more than few months!HOW LONG HAS URS BN?U NEED TO DO THE NEEDFUL RIGHT NOW!GOODLUCK!!
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Osidoshit: 5:29pm On Dec 25, 2021
I don't really know her own side to stand on the Truth bit the truth based on this side of the story is that this is a bad sign and a sign for you to quit.....that's not a wife material doings....be warned!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by luvyaself95(m): 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2021
Favfables1:
Hmm...
I made a decision to not insult people here, buh I'm seriously considering making an exception for the OP undecided...
Either ways...
I'll try to keep it civil...

OP...
Break the engagement now...
Like call her now and break that engagement...
That girl is not worthy to be a maid, talk more of a wife...
you finish her patapata grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by damoceile: 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2021
I'm not in the marriage business yet and as it's stand I don't plan in being In one with these useless girls... But then I know a wife material when I see one, and bro you see that your girl ehn she no where close to being wife material not even a yard..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:32pm On Dec 25, 2021
Richdoh:

Bro, I've been there. That's a clear red flag. Not healthy at all. Do not mince words with her. If you can't boldly sit her ass down and talk to her...make a voice note stating that you can't continue with her anymore. Yes, she'll beg o. Point out all the things you've been stomaching about her and state the rules. Say them with stern fierce warning... And if she continues to apologize, give her a second chance...only on one condition. That the wedding is paused until you see some evidence of change in her. Tell her you both need some space. Avoid her calls and move on...within that space, if she's truly changed you would know, if not she would move on.
Bro, what you're experiencing is a looming tsunami waiting to erupt you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by lereinter(m): 5:33pm On Dec 25, 2021
She's a material wife

You get it, if you don't get it forget about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2021
OP. you're becoming a SIMP in your own house. Be careful !!

That girl is looking for an opportunity to control and manipulate you like you absolutely have no will and say on your own.

The signs she showed you is enough for you to know what to do as a man. Be the head of your relationship. Never allow a woman to lead, hence you'll lose your respect even before the marriage.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Posa: 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2021
Oga, congratulations as you are planning on Becoming A [/b]MAN[b]
Now for asking you not to spend her on errands like that, I will ask you to forgive her.
Its a culture never to allow a Woman cook for Me, I cook for My gf, I even wash for her.
Not because I am a sufferhead but I love treating women right.
Learn to do your chores if only you can continue in Marriage (Assist your wife).
Now for the fetching water, she did did the right thing.
How do you exect your gf to pick a keg, possibly queue up waiting for her turn in the borehole next to your house?
You no dey fear make another man no snatch her away from you?
She isn't used to it, don't force it on her periodt
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Lovelyperson(m): 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2021
Richdoh:

100% Bad sign... run, i say run and keep running until u dont see her again. She will show u pepper when u finally wife her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by emonis88: 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2021
Guy u should run o! N not look back, don't worry, she il call u from work that u should come home n change the baby's diaper , na that time ur eye go open, but it il be too late then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by concho(m): 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2021
Most of these things boils down to Foundation (your early stage with her ) .
I can’t be a simp .
She should be the one complaining that you are so difficult . Most of you sell your self out cheaply in the name of love

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Mavor: 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
Richdoh:

E be like say dem jazz u.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by phenase(m): 5:38pm On Dec 25, 2021
cool cool cool Guy, I'm not discouraging you but trying to help you.. With this her altitudes, once you marry her ,she will do more than this. Be ready for quarrels and fights. I hope you're seeing now.
If you can cope with her fight,quarrels and denying you of sex sometimes grin grin , then go ahead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by akinwale701(m): 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
pansophist:
It's a bad sign.

You sef, why would you accept such treatment from her? She does this because she knows you'll succumb. How is cooking slavery ? Won't she cook her own food? If you cook for her, does it mean she is enslaving you ? Since you brought the money, why can't she cook? Isn't marriage a teamwork anymore?

Well, if I were you, I'll pause everything. Introduction can go to hell, just pause. Then make sure you get this cleared before carrying over. But its a bad sign. But work on yourself man. If she know you won't take this, she won't do it. The way people treat you is a mirror to your standard.

Your last statement is the best I ever read on Nairaland today. You deserve an award for that statement.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Photos. / One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. / 10 Ways To Keep A Boring Relationship Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.