Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo (52130 Views)

Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him / Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu / Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by juman(m): 7:04pm On Dec 17, 2021
Wicked country.
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by InvestmentMood: 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
Chris Konor my guy, a very respectful guy. May your soul rest in perfect peace!

2 Likes

Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by deltateam: 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
Laggafin:
Chai.. the soldiers may be thinking he's a disguised Boko Haram or bandit.. may his soul gain peace in de heavens

Are you nuts?

Is it not the same thing they did to Floyd which the whole world criticized? Why do we condone it now?

He was defenseless. They even treat bandits better. What do they gain matching on him?

Let them eat him now he's dead.
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Babaken(m): 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2021
Sorry for the family for their lost but at same time the police woman should also feel it when their are accusing someone wrongfully all because they are in uniform.

1 Like

Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by chinebu(m): 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Truvelisback(m): 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2021
From fry pan to fire.

Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Comedian2019: 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2021
Mrkumareze:
Police and soldiers are in the same shoe, let them.settle their scores .. Karma (if it exist) may be paying the police woman lipsrsealed
I was thinking along that line too.
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by justtoodark: 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2021
deltateam:

Are you nuts?

Is it not the same thing they did to Floyd which the whole world criticized? Why do we condone it now?

He was defenseless. They even treat bandits better. What do they gain matching on him?

Let them eat him now he's dead.

how can soldiers know....??
they dont know him....

its a risk.... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Laggafin: 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2021
luizpippo:

ISWAp and Boko threats in Edo state?

Stop digging man
Guy we have heard of all sorts in Edo.. u forgot Edo has boundary with the North.. make una stop jumping to crucify
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by weslay: 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2021
This is so sad... The family should sue the Nigerian Army for murder of their son.

Bunch of cowards the preys on innocent civilians....

RIP young blood
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by techWriter5: 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2021
cats in human epidermis
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Walkee: 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2021
Laggafin:

Guy just pray u are not in a panicking mode where every thing u see appears like danger.. if u see how dis military guys are being killed by iswap.. Boko Haram terrorists and de likes .. u won't entirely blame dem
oga that road is one of the safest roads in the entire south. I ply that road all the time. Unlike most roads in Edo state which are tiny and covered in bushes, this one is very wide and you can see at least 100 fts in all directions. Which soldiers will someone from such far distance and still be panicking? If they're concerned about explosives, has there ever been an explosion in the entire Edo state before?

1 Like

Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Upworkwriter007(f): 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
Something is not adding up here,why will soldiers just descend on someone just like that?! I don't like naija military but there's something missing in this story
God bless you ooooo.....How?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by BlackyOne: 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2021
RIP to your son, the state failed him like many others, and again it was a machinery of the state that was used to carry out such despicable act...

I hope his mother spoke against the brutality by her colleagues in the NPF! Silence in the face of evil is evil in itself!

#sorosoke or soon someone you know will become a victim... There is no sacred cow

1 Like

Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by GrandMasters: 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2021
Karma get all our addresses.....it may be late....he will surely visit one day......

Police= military in Nigeria are all insane set of people

Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2021
freshkpomo:

That boy was programmed to die, wetin carry snake go where him hide? And why na when soldiers come Na him the snake show?

Fuking soldiers be like, obey before complain.. They just killed one innocent soul, but not so innocent because the mama na police and police do same too.

Many Nigerian soldiers lately dey do like police, if nor be AK, them for dey chop better beating.

Soldiers and kidnapper Na gang members

whaaat?! Why was he running from the snake? All he had to do was pick the snake up and threw away.

But then again you could be right, why was it that the snake came when soldiers was there? Why not before or after the soldiers.

If his mother is a police woman then it's possible her hands are not clean, she must have had her hands in someone else's son's death, or intimidated, brutalised someone else's son.

This appears like Karma.

3 Likes

Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Laggafin: 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2021
justtoodark:

they dont know him....

Tell dem bro.. they all out to crucify me like I'm happy they killed the boy.. I'm not happy .. but all I'm saying is maybe they acted in self defence with the high levels of insecurity in the country now where just anytin happens and it's difficult to trust anyone in any compromised position.. in dis case (bush
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by deltateam: 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2021
justtoodark:

they dont know him....

What is a risk? So matching on him is accepted? You just saw someone and you started matching him?

Is it what they are told to do?
Don't worry your turn will come.

1 Like

Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by GrandMasters: 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
Something is not adding up here,why will soldiers just descend on someone just like that?! I don't like naija military but there's something missing in this story
the guy might have used words like...." Do you know who my mother is?" to insane soldiers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by juman(m): 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2021
The soldiers might be truly afraid.
This is a trouble period.
The insecurity is severe.
We have incompetent president.
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2021
When real humans call Nigeria a zoo,some robots who think themselves human will start speaking English....
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2021
BlackyOne:
RIP to your son, the state failed him like many others, and again it was a machinery of the state that was used to carry out such despicable act...

I hope his mother spoke against the brutality by her colleagues in the NPF! Silence in the face of evil is evil in itself!

#sorosoke or soon someone you know will become a victim... There is no sacred cow
Absolutely! Who knows? His mother must have had her hands in someone's son's death, intimidations or brutalisation.

Like you said, hope she spoke up when other people's son were killed by police.

I agree totally with your assertions

#sorosoke!
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by aku626(m): 7:18pm On Dec 17, 2021
May His soul RIP, she’s only experienced the rot in the system she swore to serve. Imagine if it were a civilian they’d prolly kick the case out.
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by justtoodark: 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2021
deltateam:

What is a risk? So matching on him is accepted? You just saw someone and you started matching him?

Is it what they are told to do?
Don't worry your turn will come.

my turn....??

nigeria is at war....friendly fire can happen....
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by obama30: 7:20pm On Dec 17, 2021
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by justtoodark: 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
Laggafin:

Tell dem bro.. they all out to crucify me like I'm happy they killed the boy.. I'm not happy .. but all I'm saying is maybe they acted in self defence with the high levels of insecurity in the country now where just anytin happens and it's difficult to trust anyone in any compromised position.. in dis case (bush

its not that easy....nigerians dont understand that soldiers are scared for their lifes too....

fear makes them overreact.... undecided undecided
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
I hope this is not Karma, if you are a police officer, military or custom officer, your hands are not clean, all of them in one way or the other stained their hands with the blood of innocent nigerian youths. From receiving bribes to letting a criminal off and cover ups.

#Sorosoke #endpolicebrutalities.
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by MorningStar233: 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
KosiGee:

About 3 soldiers with AK47 and hundreds of rounds of rounds against an unarmed boy…even if they thought he was ISWAP plus Al qaeda, did he pose any threat to them? Why didn’t they question him or at least listen to him when he wanted to talk and explain?

Nigeria army lacks discipline and it is filled with cowards, thugs, and bullies.

U even counted the rounds, sometimes u people sound intelligent but u don't know how many rounds one AK carries
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by pclick(m): 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2021
let's not be so very quick to condemn or point fingers...I wish we can hear both sides speak.. sadly only one can. rip bro..
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Elxandre(m): 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2021
I remember when some police extorted me and a woman among them was the treasurer.
The brutality they all condone could affect even their loved ones tomorrow but they don't know.
Hope the Guy gets justice. Very Sad.
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by MorningStar233: 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2021
gypsey:
I hope this is not Karma, if you are a police officer, military or custom officer, your hands are not clean, all of them in one way or the other stained their hands with the blood of innocent nigerian youths. From receiving bribes to letting a criminal off and cover ups.

#Sorosoke #endpolicebrutalities.
Sorry for you... Unfortunately your ideologies doesn't count

1 Like

Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 17, 2021
All this useless recruit solder's have kill many innocent people in the name of security

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos / Lagos-Based Artistes Step Out For Buhari (Pics) / Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.