Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo (52110 Views)

Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him / Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu / Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Benwallt(m): 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
Animals full this country

1 Like

Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Nkitara: 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2021
Laggafin:

It's not entirely foolish excuse.. this Soldiers are exposed to all sorts in de country now.. who I blame is the president who has not shown the will to secure the country from marauding bandits and dia partners
Shut that smelly mouth of yours bro. You talk like a terrorist and a big fool
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Explorers(m): 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2021
Laggafin:

Guy just pray u are not in a panicking mode where every thing u see appears like danger.. if u see how dis military guys are being killed by iswap.. Boko Haram terrorists and de likes .. u won't entirely blame dem

There's nothing like panicking mode in that situation, 5 fully armed men vs 1 unarmed man.

Stay where you are, don't move closer, let me see your hands, turn around, lie down....These are the commands in such situation then detain for questioning.

Worst situation, what happened to shoot to wound?

Why beating someone to death when you can easily over power and detain him?

6 Likes

Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Benega9(m): 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2021
Nawa oo
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2021
deltateam:

You are very high on meth. I doubt you would have passed if nairaland should start exam before registration.

I think I might be arguing with a kid, seeing your iq level.
I got better things to do.

Meanwhile I have said my piece.
I am not surprised at your stupid response. grin you probarbly thought that you were making sense . Grandpa! grin

This is what happens when dumb people like are caught with their stupidity grin, they resort to insults and making derogatory remarks.

Granpa like you still have no sense. grin

You are the most stupid old man i ve ever come across. grin grin Your children should be ashamed of you.
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by ambosss(m): 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ok let assume the army think he is boko, ipob or what ever,
When the boy's mum called at least they should have save the boy's life,
2 she beg for their van(naija van) they refuse
And we say they are all force member.
Well thank God it's between police and army now they know what it take when they kill innocent people
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by JaskanFactor: 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2021
faste:
You were making great sense until you mentioned ' ipob' as the servant of the colonial master,I was about liking and sharing the epistle..next time learn to separate issues from sentiment.

All the rebel /separatists groups in history that have been big enough to make news and widely known in public have all been funded by some government or those whom governments work for.

You may not wonder why the Nigerian civil war Started on 6th day of 6th month of the year 1967. But 666 is favourite number of those who fund all the groups whose name you hear in the news.

Or you may not wonder why the election that of aboila that stated trouble in Nigeria and lead to death of Abiola was dated for (6+6) 12thday of the 6th month of the year 1993, june 12 is 666 day. The civil was partly for human sacrifice, simple as that.

You're been played, if you think any groups whose name you hear in public are acting in your interest.
Ipob is not your friend anymore than Boko haram is your friend.

And Ojukwu was a freemason trained at Oxford university, that is what Oxford and other top universities around the world are for.
Nmandi Kanu is an actor, just like all the people in the news all the way up to Asu rock.

You dont have anybody but each other, they playing us like in a horror movie, so that some of their atrocities are carried out on high Satanic days of the year for human sacrifice. And while you saying its 2 sperate groups fighting, they control both sides. And they get thier blood offering.

All you have is each other in this bloody satanic horror game.

And always stay in safe place around June 6th to june 12 of the year every year.
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by TheOmoney(m): 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2021
Kidnappers had better killed him then... somebody without arms....they can't think his story might just be true.
Rubbish 9ja!
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by funshint(m): 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2021
gypsey:
Yep! They are unprofessional, they have been unprofessional for 50 years and will continue been unprofessional. And nothing anyone can do about it unfortunately. Nigerians allowed them to act unprofessional.
How do you mean by "Nigerians allowed them to act unprofessional"? angry
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 17, 2021
funshint:

How do you mean by "Nigerians allowed them to act unprofessional"? angry
Fight them! Start harming them and their families too.. then they might learn to be professional.
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by winner37(m): 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2021
From sauce pan to fire ..
He was running to escaped lion but little did he knew that he will meet hippopotamus on the way ....
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Mamijoh(f): 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ebubeslym:

Nigeria is not a real place
At all my dear cry cry cry cry
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Mamijoh(f): 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2021
Seekhimnow:

That is the situation we found ourselves in this country, run to police wahala, run to soldiers wahala.

Is just a sad situation.
Na so ooh my brother
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Genesiis(m): 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
Civilian killers at it again shocked shocked

Why do Nigerian soldiers get arouse when they see civilians ? Why ?

Why are they maning check points in a non crisis area at the first place ?
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by 040drogba: 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
There is no boko haram and bandit in south south except, militant they think he is militant.
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by InoGetJoy: 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2021
Same thing they've been doing in the East, brutalizing innocent people but the cretins on this forum cheer them on.
RIP to the young lad, your country failed you
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Laggafin: 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2021
AFRICANJAMAICA:

May your mom or family member meet d same fate with this young boy.

Foolish. Ness
It's obvious u are a destitute with leprous hands.. it's ur entire generation that will be wiped out with this kinda fate.. not mine..
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Caboceer: 9:45pm On Dec 17, 2021
talktimi:

https://fij.ng/article/boy-escaping-from-kidnappers-in-edo-ran-to-soldiers-for-help-but-they-killed-him/

This dysfunction in Nigeria will touch every one of the officials who heartlessly enforce the status quo

Eventually, all the soldiers and policemen/women will feel it.
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Laggafin: 9:46pm On Dec 17, 2021
AFRICANJAMAICA:

May your mom or family member meet d same fate with this young boy.

Foolish. Ness
It's obvious u are a destitute with leprous hands.. it's ur entire generation that will be wiped out with this same fate.. not mine.. clueless dump asshole
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Ibrahim3307(m): 9:49pm On Dec 17, 2021
KosiGee:

About 3 soldiers with AK47 and hundreds of rounds of rounds against an unarmed boy…even if they thought he was ISWAP plus Al qaeda, did he pose any threat to them? Why didn’t they question him or at least listen to him when he wanted to talk and explain?

Nigeria army lacks discipline and it is filled with cowards, thugs, and bullies.
you are absolutely correct
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Caboceer: 9:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
Laggafin:
Chai.. the soldiers may be thinking he's a disguised Boko Haram or bandit.. may his soul gain peace in de heavens

This fresh boy like this, how e wan take be Boko-bandit

Na bad belle make them kill am...the same bad belle wey dey make police fùck you up once they see you dey fresh as civilian
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by AfonjaConehead: 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2021
Drogunov:

There is nothing missing. Soldiers brutalize civilians in Nigeria just for the fun of it.
Yes they do and I've been a victim some long time ago but this doesn't seem to add up..I mean,how can soldiers see someone in need of help run up to them and the next thing,they descend on him that he later died?!
Well ,if that's what actually happened then those soldiers will never go scot-free..that blood and those of other innocents will surely haunt them bad.
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by tyup(m): 10:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
What a foolish and senseless excuse.

How can they kill a person because they thought he might be a Boko Haram or Bandits in disguise

Dam!!

Do some of you even people even make use of your brain while commenting at all?

The funny thing is that this same soldiers will cry like little girls about how they are not been equipped enough if they are to face Boko Haram.

If I b the mama, I will arrange boys wey go kidnap them

Then I will torture them to death

Before they die, I go don show them inside the acid I go throw they dead body in.

This kind of heartless people deserve to be killed in a gory way.

Shut the fvck up. arrange boys to kidnap who?? Yes the soldiers are wrong to have done that but do u bloody senseless civilian know the risk they face each day maning that check point day in day out?? do you know how many have died onto the fact they're trying to secure dumbos like you?? Kill any of my comrade and see if I'll not be coming after you and ur families. Ediot
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by AfonjaConehead: 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2021
GrandMasters:
the guy might have used words like...." Do you know who my mother is?" to insane soldiers
Probability..now someone's talking.

Mind you guys,I ain't fronting for those soldiers,I don't like them at all..they are equally making life unbearable for my Niger Delta people.

I don't justify crime but a homestice in the creeks was hustling with his boat in the heavy rain when a navy patrol boat suddenly gave pursuit. His boat got stuck in the shallow water and luckily for him,the navy dinghy equally got stuck some distance away...trust creek guys nah,bobo jump into the water and swam under and freed his boat from the mud. He swam back up and was attempting to start the engine of his boat when he heard "Ra ta!"... He wasn't rattled and continued,then again Ra ta!!! The damn murderous navy guys were firing at him!
He got his engine on and zoomed off only to layer discover blood all over his arm!!! One of the shot had actually hit his hand but missed his bone!!! The rains and cold must have made him not to feel the strike.
Thank God he survived.
Well,y'all have a great weekend
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by tyup(m): 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2021
MorningStar233:

U even counted the rounds, sometimes u people sound intelligent but u don't know how many rounds one AK carries

oga he's right, soldiers are given more rounds during night duty such that each soldiers possess 3 magazines now calculate it X 4 soldiers at least
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Henri8: 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2021
Soldiers could be co-kidnappers.
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by alizma: 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
The mother said they didn't tell her they had touched her son when she spoke with them but she admitted she went with the milk believing it it make her son strong hhmmmmm security people with lies and brutality
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
Laggafin:
Chai.. the soldiers may be thinking he's a disguised Boko Haram or bandit.. may his soul gain peace in de heavens
R u ok That's not an excuse.
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Notasyouthink: 10:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
sammirano:

When you go get small brain in that flat skull of yours?
Na you wey no get brain o!
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Dreytonisback(m): 10:53pm On Dec 17, 2021
No difference btw soldiers , police , kidnappers as long as you're in Nigeria, that's why every Nigerian should have a gun with licence

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Mrlouis: 11:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
What a foolish and senseless excuse.

How can they kill a person because they thought he might be a Boko Haram or Bandits in disguise

Dam!!

Do some of you even people even make use of your brain while commenting at all?

The funny thing is that this same soldiers will cry like little girls about how they are not been equipped enough if they are to face Boko Haram.

If I b the mama, I will arrange boys wey go kidnap them

Then I will torture them to death

Before they die, I go don show them inside the acid I go throw they dead body in.

This kind of heartless people deserve to be killed in a gory way.

YOU CAUTIONED SOMEONE'S COMMENT, YET YOURS IS MORE VILE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Red Cross' Iron Doors Saved Abba Kyari From Death During Kuje Prison Attack / Obasanjo Poses With Saraki After Their Secret Meeting Today (photos) / Comrade Adams Oshiomhole's WEDDING INVITATION!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.