Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo (52096 Views)

Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him / Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu / Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Okeedu(m): 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
Stories like this make us feel life is unfair,imagine the hope and joy of escaping only to be killed by people who are supposed to save u.may God grant his soul enternal rest.

For ur crypto tutorials and sure signal and freelancing issues.check my signature
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by pclick(m): 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2021
gypsey:
I hope this is not Karma, if you are a police officer, military or custom officer, your hands are not clean, all of them in one way or the other stained their hands with the blood of innocent nigerian youths. From receiving bribes to letting a criminal off and cover ups.

#Sorosoke #endpolicebrutalities.

They are your brothers too...if u no get for your family, your relatives do...

1 Like

Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2021
deltateam:

What is a risk? So matching on him is accepted? You just saw someone and you started matching him?

Is it what they are told to do?
Don't worry your turn will come.
Why are you angry with the guy? He is not the soldiers who killed the boy.

As for you wishing him his turn will come, after him it could be your turn.

Get angry with the killers instead.
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Laggafin: 7:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
justtoodark:

its not that easy....nigerians dont understand that soldiers are scared for their lifes too....

fear makes them overreact.... undecided undecided
Exactly the point I was trying to establish.. but no they already have a mindset
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Bolaji26(m): 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
Well I don't blame the soldier.

They may be acting in self defense since it was night and the guy was approaching them with running and probably parrouf clothe.

Or he may be forming a big man son or rude.
claiming his mom is an officer and using it to brag for the soldier.

And we all know police and soldiers never gree for once
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by funshint(m): 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
Stupid soldiers...the kind of orientation they give to soldiers is the main problem. Also this is what you get when you rail Boko Haram and terrorists into army in the name of amnesty. Beasts in animal skin! angry

1 Like

Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2021
pclick:

They are your brothers too...if u no get for your family, your relatives do...
I have no brother, but even if i did and Any of my relatives who is a police man/woman will get whatever they deserve if their hands are not clean.. anything else? undecided

1 Like

Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by funshint(m): 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2021
Bolaji26:
Well I don't blame the soldier.

They may be acting in self defense since it was night and the guy was approaching them with running and probably parrouf clothe.

Or he may be forming a big man son or rude.
claiming his mom is an officer and using it to brag for the soldier.

And we all know police and soldiers never gree for once
Why do you people talk without common sense... I've been a victim of soldiers brutality before. This people can be very unprofessionally.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2021
MorningStar233:

Sorry for you... Unfortunately your ideologies doesn't count
I ve made my opinions you don't have to agree.

What are you afraid of? undecided
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by faste: 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2021
JaskanFactor:
You may ask why things like this dont happen in the lands of those who colonise Nigeria from europe.
You may ask why nigerian police can kill 10 Nigerians and do yes sir yes sir for oyinbo
You may wonder why nigerian taxi driver will prefer to pick oyinbo instead of you

Dont put your life in danger under colonial rule, Nigeria is not your country, its the country of the colonial masters, so that the security forces in Nigeria have been trained to value Oyinbo life more than your own, When in danger dont run to colonial masters guards for help.

Thier training includes that they necessarily treat you like animals to keep you under control.
This is why despite the colonial masters running both Europe and Nigeria the police i Europe carry pepper spray, and police in Nigeria carry AK47, and in the land of colonial master there are no solider in public.

You people need to know your privileges, running from one threat straight into the hands of another threat.

You have no government, all you have is each other, so you can teat each other like family in solidarity peace and security, or you can treat each other like shit, that is the choice the black population of the world have in this planet where we held captive slave of torture by Oyinbo.

Its like the case of black american athlete involved in nasty car accident at night, was running on foot to Oyinbo police to to get help for victims, they shot him dead on approach, said they feared for thier lives.

All you have is each other, the colonial government of Nigeria is not your government, the security forces are not trained to value your life, and this is on purpose, cause they are colonial security forces , they only value Oyinbo life.

All you have is each other. You can use it , or abuse it. Choice is yours.

But please stop dreaming that you can have normal life in a country run by your enemy, buying flashy cars, throwing parties etc when you are in clear and present danger, cause all the armed men around you have been trained not to value your life.

All the herdsmen, Ipob, Terrorist, army, police, efcc, iswap , Unknown gunmen, boko haram at your door, all of them civil servants of colonial Nigeria.

When your country is run by your enemy, all you have left is each other, choice is yours. Use it or abuse it.

You were making great sense until you mentioned ' ipob' as the servant of the colonial master,I was about liking and sharing the epistle..next time learn to separate issues from sentiment.
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by cybriz82(m): 7:35pm On Dec 17, 2021
2 and 3 am scare me cus that d time most people died in d hospital...
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2021
funshint:

Why do you people talk without common sense... I've been a victim of soldiers brutality before. This people can be very unprofessionally.
Yep! They are unprofessional, they have been unprofessional for 50 years and will continue been unprofessional. And nothing anyone can do about it unfortunately. Nigerians allowed them to act unprofessional.
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by lesbiconverter: 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2021
Laggafin:

It's not entirely foolish excuse.. this Soldiers are exposed to all sorts in de country now.. who I blame is the president who has not shown the will to secure the country from marauding bandits and dia partners
unarmed bandit in disguise abi? this your brain needs flogging from too much meth

Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by nesgeeek(m): 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2021
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by AfroKnight: 7:40pm On Dec 17, 2021
Police have killed countless innocent young men like that too. This is part of the reasons #EndSARS started. Brutality without reason. They would not listen to reason or explanation. They just want to beat you or kill you and rob you. Like police, like soldiers.

At least she has a voice to be heard as she cries out. Weeks ago, Lagos state government (with the support of the FG) silenced the voices of those who wanted justice from the report of the EndSARS panel.

Let her go and protest.

1 Like

Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by prophetfire: 7:40pm On Dec 17, 2021
Laggafin:
Chai.. the soldiers may be thinking he's a disguised Boko Haram or bandit.. may his soul gain peace in de heavens
What a silly excuse to give!! Bokoharam or bandit without arms and in Edo state! It's their nature and Nigerians like you would make excuses for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
Soldiers has killed the young youth and nothing will happen, wellcome to nigeria.

Maybe now, his police mother will speak up about police and military men's brutalisations and killing of innocent nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Laggafin: 7:43pm On Dec 17, 2021
prophetfire:
What a silly excuse to give!! Bokoharam or bandit without arms and in Edo state! It's their nature and Nigerians like you would make excuses for them.
Guy calm down ..I see ur brain has been loaded wit too much dust.. if u need surgery to be sane again.. let me know grin
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by morrisono111: 7:43pm On Dec 17, 2021
There is more to this story
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Laggafin: 7:45pm On Dec 17, 2021
lesbiconverter:
unarmed bandit in disguise abi? this your brain needs flogging from too much meth
Ahswearugaad.. if I catch you.. na dog go chop ur brain live
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by deltateam: 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2021
gypsey:
Why are you angry with the guy? He is not the soldiers who killed the boy.

As for you wishing him his turn will come, after him it could be your turn.

Get angry with the killers instead.

The soldiers are the killers. He was supporting their conduct which was highly unprofessional.

It seems you are lost on the argument.
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Emdebby2: 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2021
Just like that they wasted an innocent soul. RIP to the dead. This country needs serious prayers.
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Sctests: 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2021
Another victim of one nigeria.
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by prophetfire: 7:50pm On Dec 17, 2021
Laggafin:

Guy calm down ..I see ur brain has been loaded wit too much dust.. if u need surgery to be sane again.. let me know grin
. Dumbass
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by iyke2frankeze: 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
Karma is a bitch.
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by marvel2real: 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2021
Damn I knew Chris konor as far back 2015 when I begin my foray into blogging,then he was running running a popular blog at that time(ilookdopewithchriskonor.com).nice dude always ready to help even though we never met in person,he has been my fb friend since then,damn can't believe he met his end like this,rhis naija sha,funny enough our last conversation with him was about young people dying early.rip bro.

3 Likes

Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by IDFWU(m): 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2021
Lovenorth:
Let's verify this news first

News is genuine
I know him
RIP Conor motors cry cry
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by adaoshi(m): 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2021
If the account given is correct then they soldiers were wrong. Having successfully apprehended him, they were supposed to interrogate if not satisfied hand him over to the police for investigation.

On a second taught why did his mother go there with milk? Was she already aware of her son condition?

Sometimes incidents are reported with exaggerations to attract sympathy.

Unfortunately he is not alive to tell his own side of the story.
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by bragxz(m): 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2021
This young man was a friend. A great soul. Check him out on insta . He is the CEO of chris konor autos . How could he be mistaken for a lunatic ?
I’m surprised . This guy shuttle btwn naija and US . was planning of relocating from Naija 2022.
I remember when his police mum was asking him to get helicopter in future Due to insecurity but he has fallen before he could afford the chopper . I chatted Chris three days ago but was not delivered . I was worried but spoke positivity unto my mind , only to call his number this evenin and his younger Bro picked up his phone confirming his death .
Chris na pure soul . Great mind . Great thinker but Naija has ended my Boss

#JusticeForKonor

4 Likes

Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Starcy(m): 8:02pm On Dec 17, 2021
Some people are not worth giving gun to handle
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Dimma360: 8:03pm On Dec 17, 2021
Welcome to Nigeria when MNK called it a zoo he was right the Holy spirit revealed it to him
RIP young lad
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by MorningStar233: 8:03pm On Dec 17, 2021
gypsey:
I ve made my opinions you don't have to agree.

What are you afraid of? undecided

Afraid of what? When politicians and their generations are not suffering from any curse, rather It is the poor that suffers generational curses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) / ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. / Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.