Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo (52099 Views)

Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him / Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu / Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Clinghton: 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2021
Even if he was a lunatic why kill him, I don't know if it's the harsh training or environment that affect the human judgement and thinking of these men with guns.

1 Like

Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Laggafin: 8:06pm On Dec 17, 2021
prophetfire:
. Dumbass
Boy free me na..I'm not responsible for de dust in ur brain that caused ur madness na
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 17, 2021
deltateam:

The soldiers are the killers. He was supporting their conduct which was highly unprofessional.

It seems you are lost on the argument.
He said they soldiers were at risk as they don't know they guy, is that it? I don't agree with him, my problem is you said his turn will come. So when will the killings stop? After his turn?
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2021
MorningStar233:

Afraid of what? When politicians and their generations are not suffering from any curse, rather It is the poor that suffers generational curses
what makes you think or believe they are not suffering? You think they will tell you if they are suffering?
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Zenithpeak(m): 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2021
Laggafin:

It's not entirely foolish excuse.. this Soldiers are exposed to all sorts in de country now.. who I blame is the president who has not shown the will to secure the country from marauding bandits and dia partners

These excuses of yours are anger inducing oga.

Why can't they hear him out before they started brutalizing him? He was unarmed and defenseless, how does he pose any threat to them?

Even if he was a lunatic as explained by the soldiers, is it one of their ROE to be killing any mad person on the street?

I wonder when milk becomes an antidote for madness kiss

Nigeria Army is a criminal organization worse than Boko Haram.
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by emmnprince(m): 8:10pm On Dec 17, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Chai "one nigeria" don kill this one embarassed embarassed embarassed maybe he was among the nairaland unity begging chapter that is always in the business of attacking Igbos for wanting a breakup of nigeria.

Chai very sorry!

It seems the sense inside of you was hibernating when you dropped this comment. I hope it is no longer hibernating and ready for proper use. Now rephrase your comment before NL will think your brain was programmed to hibernate permanently.
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by deltateam: 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2021
gypsey:
He said they soldiers were at risk as they don't know they guy, is that it? I don't agree with him, my problem is you said his turn will come. So when will the killings stop? After his turn?

Evil will continue unless we all speak against it. Those that support evil, evil befalls them. It's karma.
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by westerngezy(m): 8:14pm On Dec 17, 2021
If he was a lunatic why not restrain him and take him to the nearest psychiatric hospital?There is no excuse for this barbaric act. Soldier that cannot face bandit and boko haram but face citizens is that one soldier? Useless set of people.
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by gazza07(m): 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2021
Another young blood wasted in this stupid zombie evil experimental contraption called Nigeria. It shall not be well with the British. Check those soldiers, all of them must come from region and belong to one religion. Rip to the dead.
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Global81: 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2021
Is04970:
Most of the security agents lack good education.
The multiplier effect of that is enormous.

Is there any education at the first place?

1 Like

Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by ogyunging(m): 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2021
Nigerian Army, Beast of a known nation.
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by hardbody: 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
Something is not adding up here,why will soldiers just descend on someone just like that?! I don't like naija military but there's something missing in this story

Fill in the gaps. I feel the same hunch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by ostartruth: 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2021
the mother, a Nigerian police officer?? Okay. RIP to her son
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Drogunov: 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
talktimi:

https://fij.ng/article/boy-escaping-from-kidnappers-in-edo-ran-to-soldiers-for-help-but-they-killed-him/

Those unfortunate soldiers deliberately brutalised the boy because of envy and beef. Check the background of those animals and you will know they were brought up from very poor and terrible backgrounds. Probably Fulanis.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Drogunov: 8:25pm On Dec 17, 2021
Laggafin:
Chai.. the soldiers may be thinking he's a disguised Boko Haram or bandit.. may his soul gain peace in de heavens

They should have interogated him instead of brutalizing him. He was unarmed.
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by ibinaboonline: 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
I don't care what the soldiers thought when they saw him. He ran to them. He wasn't armed. I mean, he wasn't armed. But they beat and brutalized him to the point he couldn't move again. Even if he was a lunatic, how does that justify beating him to death?

1 Like

Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Digriz(m): 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Chai "one nigeria" don kill this one embarassed embarassed embarassed maybe he was among the nairaland unity begging chapter that is always in the business of attacking Igbos for wanting a breakup of nigeria.

Chai very sorry!
must you quote the whole post?
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Drogunov: 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2021
Oxb90:
Since the boy's mother is an officer, the dead boy will get justice.
Although we all know it will not bring back the dead.

But justice still matters as deterrence to other cases.
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Quaddafi29: 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
What do you expect when almost all soldiers are fulanis
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Drogunov: 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
Laggafin:

Guy just pray u are not in a panicking mode where every thing u see appears like danger.. if u see how dis military guys are being killed by iswap.. Boko Haram terrorists and de likes .. u won't entirely blame dem

It happened in Delta State now. The voy was unarmed. They said they thought he was a lunatic. Is that enough reason to kill him. For being a lunatic?
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Drogunov: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
Something is not adding up here,why will soldiers just descend on someone just like that?! I don't like naija military but there's something missing in this story

There is nothing missing. Soldiers brutalize civilians in Nigeria just for the fun of it.
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2021
deltateam:

Evil will continue unless we all speak against it. Those that support evil, evil befalls them. It's karma.
Really? cheesy so this guy who was killed by soldiers must have supported evil if I follow your ideology or Karma.

In that case the guy deserved death. undecided contradictions or what?
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by prophetfire: 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2021
Laggafin:

Boy free me na..I'm not responsible for de dust in ur brain that caused ur madness na
brainless dumbass
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by loschivatos(m): 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
What a sad story
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by FireRain: 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2021
Is there hope for this country!!

Rest in peace young man
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Jungpablo: 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2021
talktimi:

https://fij.ng/article/boy-escaping-from-kidnappers-in-edo-ran-to-soldiers-for-help-but-they-killed-him/
good for her the police have done worse and I'm sure she's not exonerated she should enjoy Karma in peace grin
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by fidelisodogbo: 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2021
No one deserves to die because he/she is a lunatic. Especially if he is unarmed. This just goes to show that Nigeria is desperately unsafe and suffers from lack of security at all levels. Only God is the safety of the average Nigerian .

1 Like

Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Jungpablo: 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
Laggafin:

Guy just pray u are not in a panicking mode where every thing u see appears like danger.. if u see how dis military guys are being killed by iswap.. Boko Haram terrorists and de likes .. u won't entirely blame dem
if any of them is having PTSD he/she should quit the force.
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by deltateam: 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2021
gypsey:
Really? cheesy so this guy who was killed by soldiers must have supported evil if I follow your ideology or Karma.

In that case the guy deserved death. undecided contradictions or what?

You are very high on meth. I doubt you would have passed if nairaland should start exam before registration.

I think I might be arguing with a kid, seeing your iq level.
I got better things to do.

Meanwhile I have said my piece.
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2021
Laggafin:
Chai.. the soldiers may be thinking he's a disguised Boko Haram or bandit.. may his soul gain peace in de heavens

Was he with any gun ??
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by BigYash: 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2021
Laggafin:

How una dey reason sef.. But those kidnappers passed through that route,why didn't those appear like danger to them?
The boy was just unlucky to have met wild animals at the check point..
The mama na police sha,karma might be saluting her,who knows..

1 Like

Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by AFRICANJAMAICA: 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
Laggafin:

May your mom or family member meet d same fate with this young boy.

Foolish. Ness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. / Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground / RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.