Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M (31775 Views)

Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? / Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) / Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Victortee1(m): 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2021
Just go to Netherlands (study route) and in 5 years you get a dutch passport . check www.threelinknow.com . Thank me later (i did the same bro)
Jayjobs:

I am a waec holder, almost 40 and a business man. I am looking for a good country to japa Naija don taya me.
I am looking for a country with easy PR process so I can take my family along in no distant time. I don't mind learning new language
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by paris10: 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
Kellibae:

Can help u with Canada , I have skme1 who runs it.. he works with customs and immigration so its sure

To go and do what in Canada with no qualifications? Canada na beans? N10M would be exhausted withing few months without free accommodation and food.

Using someone else's paper to work is also disadvantageous, and don't even think of applying for asylum for him 'cause that thing doesn't work for single people. Even with family it would 4 to 5 years.

Nigeria is abroad. People are living good with that amount of money. E

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Babaken(m): 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hamzatgodfirst:
Why you wan run commot? When you can turn that money into hundreds of millions in Nigeria
The main reason I wanted to leave Nigeria is not mainly because of money but for my unborn children.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by SonOfTheRisingS: 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hamzatgodfirst:
Why you wan run commot? When you can turn that money into hundreds of millions in Nigeria

After fulani political terrorist in government making anti business policies against Biafrans and Oduduwans in the name government.

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by techWriter5: 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2021
Lol, the small 2k you get you don turn am to 10k... You know, check my PROFILE if you need help with your dissertation, assignment, or thesis.
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Germi9: 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2021
Lush100:

I have an MBA
My wife has a BSc.
We both 41 yrs.
Good,your wife’s BSc is perfect
How many kids do you have?
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Olayetan(m): 1:17pm On Dec 21, 2021
younglleo:
I wan japa too, but na 2m i budget!
Hope dey?

We gather dey the same lane, in case you find any, pls pass the info across to me.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by paris10: 1:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
Lush100:

I have an MBA

What channel can use to leave for a country outside Africa

It's easier for people like you. Apply for Canada Experience or through Express Entry. Takes a year or so, but you'll know you have peace of mind. Make sure your IELT score is good enough.

Also take plenty of money with just in case job hunting isn't yielding result, unless you have an offer before relocating.
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by donforeign: 1:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
Germi9:

Sweden is a very good country
You know who can help me with the process?
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by donforeign: 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2021
casppyjay:
yes
you know who dey run am?
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by ImaIma1(f): 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2021
TimeTraveller:
People don tell you say awon 'aspire to perspire' like me are coming grin grin
Ayam hia, their father!

Listen, N10million is a lot of money in Nigeria, but it's NOTHING in most countries.
You are 40 and WAEC holder, many employers abroad will avoid you.
If you could make 10 mil, you can make 20mil, don't let small boys pressure you o!

You can change cities within Nigeria if you don't like where you are.
There are still many good places in Naija --- Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, even Lagos is not bad.

Build wealth here enough to send your kids abroad to study instead of jappaing and becoming an old nuisance abroad.

Las Las, follow ya heart.

Let me just paste the comment from skedman:

"If you invest that money into business in Nigeria if you are not careful that money might vanish
The country is not business friendly at all
Economic stability zero
Power. Zero
Security zero
Fire emergency zero
Government officials. Not trusted
Road----bad state
Lasma,road safety, bio"

In addition, food is not cheap. It's even getting more expensive.

School fees for a good school will choke.

Terrible electricity and the price of fuel keeps increasing.

It's not cheap to eat; kerosene and gas are expensive.

That money will keep disappearing into things that should be basic if the country was working.

You'll keep pumping your money in, yet the country is not offering you anything; no incentives, no good roads, no basic medicals. Instead they look for ways to make life more difficult.

So, before you ask someone to remain in this country and waste his/her money, think twice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by TimeTraveller: 1:21pm On Dec 21, 2021
ImaIma1:

Let me just paste the comment from skedman:

If you invest that money into business in Nigeria if you are not careful that money might vanish
The country is not business friendly at all
Economic stability zero
Power. Zero
Security zero
Fire emergency zero
Government officials. Not trusted
Road----bad state
Lasma,road safety, bio.

In addition, food is not cheap. It's even getting more expensive.

School fees for a good school will choke.

Terrible electricity and the price of fuel keeps increasing.

It's not cheap to eat; kerosene and gas are expensive.

That money will keep disappearing into things that should be basic if the country was work.

You'll keep pumping your money in, yet the country is not offering you anything; no incentives, no good roads, no basic medicals. Instead they look for ways to make life more difficult.

So, before you ask someone to remain in this country and waste his/her money, think twice.

To be honest, that money will finish in a month abroad if my guy no dey careful.
I am not saying he should stay o, I am just laying everything out for him.
To put things in context, I live abroad.

Las Las, make e follow him heart.
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 21, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
I get 2m to japa (but over 11m of my parents money in my account as proof of funds) i am 26, male, any advice? grin grin grin I don already start the process by next year I go japa but i just wan hear wetin Una go suggest

go germany jeje because u ghat hustle
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Germi9: 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
donforeign:

You know who can help me with the process?
Check my sigi and msg me
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by SonOfTheRisingS: 1:23pm On Dec 21, 2021
Xpol:
Abi like say na so e easy. Even if You’re earning 5m per month You won’t still find a home in Naija. Earning 1m per month in a civilized,Advance and better secured environment is better.

The zoo has fallen, habitants of the zoo are japa every seconds.
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by donphilopus: 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2021
ariesbull:
Get sense....

10m will start you a good company here in Nigeria

Like?
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Jmichael1(m): 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2021
ba7man:
Dem go come give Visa for house sef if you prefer. grin

no be lie bros...

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by ImaIma1(f): 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
TimeTraveller:

To be honest, that money will finish in a month abroad if my guy no dey careful.
I am not saying he should stay o, I am just laying everything out for him.
To put things in context, I live abroad.

Las Las, make e follow him heart.

It's typical for some of you living abroad to discourage people here from relocating.

Ok...a few questions...

Did your own money finish?

Did you come back home?

Is the quality of life better here or there?

Is food expensive?

As you stay there, is it impossible to make more than 20,000 dollars in a year?

It's not like the op will just go and sit down and be spending without working.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by shomutuski(m): 1:27pm On Dec 21, 2021
Jayjobs:

I am a waec holder, almost 40 and a business man. I am looking for a good country to japa Naija don taya me.
I am looking for a country with easy PR process so I can take my family along in no distant time. I don't mind learning new language

sweden phd
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Newboss(m): 1:28pm On Dec 21, 2021
OZAOEKPE:

UK bro, do the stuff for your wife if she get bsc while you and your family files for dependent visa

PR in UK? Not possible except you get an employer to sponsor your work visa.
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Raul99: 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2021
younglleo:
I wan japa too, but na 2m i budget!
Hope dey?
Yes
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Germi9: 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2021
Check my sigi and msg me
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Newboss(m): 1:33pm On Dec 21, 2021
To get PR in any country outside Africa is getting almost impossible these days o.

It's either through work visa or marriage. Student visa is not a viable route to PR. To get work visa, you must first have an employment offer, and your employer must be the one sponsoring your work visa.

Except Canada and UAE
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by milkyo5: 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2021
Where u dey run go , who u wan live for here ?
After una don succeed put buhari as president first and second tenure u wan con run, bro na lie u nor go anywhere .

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by SmartyPants(m): 1:35pm On Dec 21, 2021
TimeTraveller:
People don tell you say awon 'aspire to perspire' like me are coming grin grin
Ayam hia, their father!

Listen, N10million is a lot of money in Nigeria, but it's NOTHING in most countries.
You are 40 and WAEC holder, many employers abroad will avoid you.
If you could make 10 mil, you can make 20mil, don't let small boys pressure you o!

You can change cities within Nigeria if you don't like where you are.
There are still many good places in Naija --- Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, even Lagos is not bad.

Build wealth here enough to send your kids abroad to study instead of jappaing and becoming an old nuisance abroad.

Las Las, follow ya heart.

The truth that htey don't want to hear.

At 40, forget about finding gainful employment over there. It is either you are very well established in a field like programming or you want to start your business which you don't have enough money for.

Why don't we like to tell each other the truth??

If you must move, try another African country.

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 21, 2021
chiefobdk2:
as a business man. Go to Mozambique.... U ve 80 percent chance to make it there..

Shun Europe.. It will take time to find your feet...

African country with 10 million.. U can set up a business... There profit margin is higher than Nigeria.

what type of busines
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by SmartyPants(m): 1:36pm On Dec 21, 2021
ImaIma1:

It's typical for some of you living abroad to discourage people here from relocating.

Ok...a few questions...

Did you come back home?

Is food expensive?

As you stay there is it impossible to make more than 20,000 dollars in a year?

A 40 year old man with no tertiary education? What work is he going to do?
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Sokari29: 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hamzatgodfirst:
Then police come hold you collect the money say u do yahoo or them kidnap you collect your money you sweat for bah!...abeg baba jakpa d country if way dey lend me 2m make I join you...

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by AroOkigbo(m): 1:38pm On Dec 21, 2021
Tovard:
Kenya
Morocco
Argentina
Chile
China
North Korea
Scotland
Switzerland
Benin republic
Nile
Niger
Botswana

Are these outside of Africa?
You see why it's easy to fail an exam? grin

Nile? Is there any country like dat? shocked
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by TimeTraveller: 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
ImaIma1:

It's typical for some living abroad to discourage people here from relocating.

Ok...a few questions...

Did you come back home?

Is food expensive?

As you stay there is it impossible to make more than 20,000 dollars in a year?

You are civil in your comments, I go continue to respond.

Bra, nobody is discouraging anybody from coming o!
Nobody dey contest with anyone here, Bra.
You come, or you no come o, church go still close.
Oyingbo market no dey take attendance.

Listen, the sad fact many here won't tell you is that many of you back home are relatively better, aswear.
If your loved one is in a good place and discourages you from coming, that isn't very nice.
But most times, people say these things from a place of love.
The guy is 40! That's the age many people return home.
If all you want in life is cold weather, electricity and cheap coke, come.
But, again, I didn't ask the guy not to come. We have to provide balance to our advice.

I wish him all the best.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by TimeTraveller: 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2021
SmartyPants:

The truth that htey don't want to hear.

At 40, forget about finding gainful employment over there. It is either you are very well established in a field like programming or you want to start your business which you don't have enough money for.

Why don't we like to tell each other the truth??

If you must move, try another African country.

Tohhhhh, I don taya, aswear.
N10million in a country like South Africa is almost 600k Rands.
How many people get that kind money?

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Newyorkitis(m): 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
See wetin 1 vs 249 dey cause.
Shake my small head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ibadan Destroyed Roads Repaired After Twitter User Protested On Social Media / Accident Involving A Police Van Near Otedola Bridge Ojoduberger / Rampaging Camels Cause Accident In Jigawa State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.