Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. (73736 Views)

How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up / Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. / I'm Fed Up With My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by helinues: 5:54pm On Jan 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Maybe you're doing what prostitutes does

Helinues I lie?

You could be talking from experience as you have never been straight with anything

2 Likes

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by olugabbie(m): 5:54pm On Jan 22, 2022
Rachel98:
Merry Christmas Everyone. I promise to be brief. Pls Pardon any typo errors. I'm so confused right now. Pls I need mature advice

My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost a year now. He's gentle (he talks only when needed, and he listens more), good looking, hard working and smart. He stays in a well furnished apartment. He don't smoke but drinks alcohol only occasionally. Everyone in his area respect him alot elderly, young even little children of age 4 and 5 calls his name and waves at him. I would be like how do this kids know you. He will laugh saying "me self tire". I'm faithful to him and he loves me. Despite my parents are strict, I always find ways to be with him.

Yes, We do have intimacy in our relationship. Now here is the problem. He prefer to have sex with me in an Hotel, which I hate so much. If we're together in his house, he will just say let's go out, the next thing we're in a hotel. He wastes his money on hotels. I don't like it. Maybe we can go there to eat in the restaurants, swim or drink but not to sleep over. Me personally I don't like it. But I have talked to him about it yet he won't listen. I angrily asked him if he's an occult, ritualist, or something.....Or will he die if he have sex in his house. He said God forbid!!

What he displayed yesterday got me really angry like I'm fed up.
I'm an auditor in my uncle's firm. My uncle celebrated his birthday/end of the year party in our firm yesterday. There was food and drinks. We the female staffs were the ones that prepared the food. I reserved like 4 take-away packs of rice nd chicken, cake and 3 5alive drinks for my boyfriend. So I called him that I would bring food for him. When I got to his house I gave him the food, he was happy as usual. So He said I should follow him to his car, he tried to touch and have sex with in his car like I'm a prostitute. I told him to stop. I was so angry, I took my hand bag and I went home. He has been calling me since yesterday (16 missed calls now) I haven't pick.

I don't know if I should end this relationship. He behaves like I'm a prostitute or something....I need a good advice I'm confused.

Thanks to the few people that gave me mature advice. Seriously, with some comments here most nairalanders are really frustrated and bitter.

Please nairaland mods should try and control these frustrated people. Ladies are suffering in this great forum. How would a foreigner feel when going through all these comments??

You guys need to talk about it. You need to know why he prefers the hotel. To achieve this, i think you should put your relationship with him on hold till you know what is going on. It is very important.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by franchasng: 5:54pm On Jan 22, 2022
Senomi:

Op next time no create any thread like this for this site, no be normal men wey dey here most of dem na human skin stuffed with animal faeces I don talk my own, carry ur complaint go Twitter
lafmaoooo cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by ignis: 5:54pm On Jan 22, 2022
Rachel98:
Pls stop it. I'm not a prostitute. My parents trained me well.

Indeed, they really trained you well.
So howmany hotels have you visited in total collecting cassava?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Evolved1: 5:55pm On Jan 22, 2022
cool
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 22, 2022
I will advise you go leave this Toxic relationship . He is not worth it. You the one that loves him. Not him loving you. No responsible Guy leave his house to have sex with his GF in the hotels or in the car. The guy just dey use you pass time. And he may be a ritualist self. I don't know your face but from your post I strongly believe you are a very beautiful Lady. Open your doors to Responsible Men. God bless .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Decryptor(m): 5:56pm On Jan 22, 2022
I wonder why some people who claim to be adults here end up making childish comments.

Why call the poster a prostitute? Some of these guys calling her prostitute will still go behind to send her a DM. Hypocrites everywhere!!

Poster, you are probably dating a married man who still holds the sanctity of marriage dear and doesn't want to defile his marital bed. Dig deep and you may find out more than you know about your said boyfriend

3 Likes

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by PrinceOfLagos: 5:56pm On Jan 22, 2022
helinues:

You could be talking from experience as you have never been straight with anything
Lol grin grin

I'm responsible
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by tctrills: 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
coolcharm:
Dump his ass. You deserve better.
if she follows your advice only to get the worse, you wouldn't be there for her.
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Starz825(m): 5:59pm On Jan 22, 2022
Rachel98:
I'm not cheating on him. I'm having been faithful. He knows me well.

I'm just fed up.
Leave that guy, sis!!

See...if that guy hasn't had sex with you ever in his house...but in hotels and his cars..
Then you need to leave him...
That's a strange flag not just a red flag...

Why the Bleep would your guy not want to have sex with you in his apartment....(even if he thinks you are a prostitute)
Something strange is going on...
Infact your description about him makes him look perfect and I Know he is not....it could be that he has skeleton in his cupboard or even wardrobe...

And listen, you are not a prostitute...cos if you are one you won't be here pretending....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
Rachel98:
Merry Christmas Everyone. I promise to be brief. Pls Pardon any typo errors. I'm so confused right now. Pls I need mature advice

My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost a year now. He's gentle (he talks only when needed, and he listens more), good looking, hard working and smart. He stays in a well furnished apartment. He don't smoke but drinks alcohol only occasionally. Everyone in his area respect him alot elderly, young even little children of age 4 and 5 calls his name and waves at him. I would be like how do this kids know you. He will laugh saying "me self tire". I'm faithful to him and he loves me. Despite my parents are strict, I always find ways to be with him.

Yes, We do have intimacy in our relationship. Now here is the problem. He prefer to have sex with me in an Hotel, which I hate so much. If we're together in his house, he will just say let's go out, the next thing we're in a hotel. He wastes his money on hotels. I don't like it. Maybe we can go there to eat in the restaurants, swim or drink but not to sleep over. Me personally I don't like it. But I have talked to him about it yet he won't listen. I angrily asked him if he's an occult, ritualist, or something.....Or will he die if he have sex in his house. He said God forbid!!

I'm an auditor in my uncle's firm. My uncle celebrated his birthday/end of the year party in our firm yesterday. There was food and drinks. We the female staffs were the ones that prepared the food. I reserved like 4 take-away packs of rice nd chicken, cake and 3 5alive drinks for my boyfriend. So I called him that I would bring food for him. When I got to his house I gave him the food, he was happy as usual. So He said I should follow him to his car, he tried to touch and have sex with in his car like I'm a prostitute. I told him to stop. I was so angry, I took my hand bag and I went home. He has been calling me since yesterday (16 missed calls now) I haven't pick.

I don't know if I should end this relationship. He behaves like I'm a prostitute or something....I need a good advice I'm confused.

Thanks to the few people that gave me mature advice. Seriously, with some comments here most nairalanders are really frustrated and bitter.

Please nairaland mods should try and control these frustrated people. Ladies are suffering in this great forum. How would a foreigner feel when going through all these comments??

I will advise you go leave this Toxic relationship . He is not worth it. You the one that loves him. Not him loving you. No responsible Guy leave his house to have sex with his GF in the hotels or in the car. The guy just dey use you pass time. And he may be a ritualist self. don't be carried away with his personality ... That he even talk less is a danger. Because it would be hard to know him well. I don't know your face but from your post I strongly believe you are a very beautiful Lady and intelligent too. Open your doors to Responsible Men Girl. God bless .
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Olayetan(m): 6:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
Truth is, that man is just using you to explore, after he's done exploring, he will look for an innocent person to wife...

If a man truly loves you, he will respect you and your body and will never engage in sexual adventures with you...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by 9jaseefinish: 6:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
Well, if the first intimacy takes place in his place before opting for hotel in other subsequent ones, that means the styles you gave him during the sex indicate that you are a bloody hoe

Chai,...... it’s not fair o

My dear daughter, the young is doing you the more you look, the less you see....

Those elderly, young, kids, etc people greeting and respecting is raised to power, they either knows something you don’t know or knows his wife and family.

The elderly are respecting him as a family man, while the kids are calling his name as their friends daddy

Those respects from the N’bors and people around were earned from his doings, they will understand seeing him knack you in his car and at hotels, but might blow whistle hearing your moaning on his bed

Think, leave that cloud 9 romance wey he Dey knack you.

He don’t talk and only talks when he’s meant to talk, .... reasons is because your body language and actions is asking too much questions and wants to know it all, hence the reason why he don’t talk too much to avoid commitment

INFACT:: The bottom line is that guys is wiser than your village people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by baajetu(m): 6:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
If this is Tyler, Let me tell you the truth, he is married and respects his matrimonial bed… do proper findings you will get to find out that his wife is either not in the country or things close to that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Basher8583: 6:02pm On Jan 22, 2022
Kriss216:
But, are you a prostitute?

Its like to read is a problem for you abi
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by tonididdy(m): 6:02pm On Jan 22, 2022
... The guy nor regard you at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by marsup: 6:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
Don't belittle yourself. You deserve to be treated with respect... So pls respect yourself.

I think he made a promise to his main girl, that he wouldn't have sex with any other girl in the house, he's keeping to the promise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by JOHNPAULB: 6:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
just observing
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by petitejolie(f): 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2022
Rachel98:

you don't really know your boyfriend. He's a pretender.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by lexxwiz(m): 6:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
I’m quite shocked that this just make the front oage now. These are sensitive stuffs. Moving on
@ Aunty OP. Abeg kindly tell us how thee matter be. Did you break up with him or you’re still yet to take his calls?
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by ModelLook(m): 6:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
It is well with some girlfriends. The way some Boyfriends point accusing fingers at their girlfriend's of bring prostitutes is becoming alarming yet they themselves are "Community P*nises".

It is well.

Anyways, if u know anyone who has been booked for BLOOD TRANSFUSION, kindly refer them to me.

I know something very powerful that can save their lives and they won't need any blood transfusion anymore.

Save lives.
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by 9jaseefinish: 6:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
SmellySperm:

But you gave him reverse cowgirl in hotels?

Fear God now.!!!!! Tomorrow is Sunday Church and Yesterday was Friday Mosque
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by abodundef: 6:07pm On Jan 22, 2022
I am glad you said your parents train you very well. You ought to know it is immoral to have sex with a man who is not legally your husband yet. I am not condemning you but if you are Christian, you should know that sex outside marriage is fornication no matter how this generation portray it. Keep yourself for the real man God is bringing into your life. Same advise for for other ladies in this forum.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Druss(m): 6:07pm On Jan 22, 2022
Stop having sex outside marriage. Don't expect to be treated like a chaste person. He has his reasons why he doesn't want to do the deeds in his house. You are the one translating it to be treated as a prostitute. In fact who put it in your head that this is how prostitutes are treated?

As per reasons, For example it could be his walls are not soundproof. It could be he finds cleaning up his place afterwards stressful. Or it could be that those areas are what does it for him.

I would advise that you stop having sex outside marriage. If you disregard this, then sit down and have a talk with the guy.

But then again I have said it umpteen times. I hate advising the female sex. Most in this situation have made up their mind what to do and are only looking for external confirmation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by EmekaMD(m): 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2022
Chances are he is cheating. Not on you but with you.
Someone else might be the real girlfriend and you're the side chic.

You gerrit?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
Rachel98:

your man has something secrets he's hiding from u. Any man who takes u to a hotel to have sex with u sees you as nothing to him. Maybe just a number.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Kajaard: 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
Kriss216:
But, are you a prostitute?

Lol grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by TheABOMINATION: 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ahh? You mean say since Dec 23 this matter they never still settle am?
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by VIKTO83(m): 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
You didn't tell us how u guys met.
The truth is that most times how we guys meet a lady determines how about 80% of the relationship will go.
So think of how u met....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Silentmoni(m): 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
Let me tell u d truth my dear......u've simply made yurself a tool(e.g screwdriver) in d hands of dat man...and i tel u smtin,a tool has no control of itself but d user decides how,where nd wen 2use it,a tool is worthless and serves a purpose only wen needed and is dumped wen d purpose is served....d moment u start an immoral/fornication based relationship u make yourself a tool...wateva u see u take...your body is your pride keep it and treasure it 4yur Godgiven husband.
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2022
Rachel98:

he doesn't think you're a prostituté, he just has sexual fantasies he's trying to fulfill. It's obvious he's not really streetwise if not he'll know no decent girl really likes being taken to a hotel for sex. Both of you really need to talk so he can tell you what's actually going on while you state your own position but bear in mind relationships including marriages are all about compromise, sometimes give him that hotel sex if it can be packaged as a weekend getaway. Stay blessed

2 Likes

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by ZUBY77(m): 6:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
I am Sure he might be right.
Which one of you is not?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Commissioner For Slay Queens & Sexiness: Lady Declares Herself, Shares Photos / Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband / Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.