Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. (73838 Views)

How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up / Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. / I'm Fed Up With My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
TheGift:

If you don’t have a reasonable answer to give someone asking for help, why not go and be un-reasonable somewhere else.
Keep quiet
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by tunize(m): 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2022
Kriss216:
But, are you a prostitute?
Na wa for you ooooh
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by BafanaBafana: 6:50pm On Jan 22, 2022
Rachel98:
Pls stop it. I'm not a prostitute. My parents trained me well.
Look at the moniker before replying. You will know those who are perverts . You shouldn't bother responding to such people
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by duro4chang(m): 6:52pm On Jan 22, 2022
NobleSeed:
few more days to 2022 ,abeg I dey beg this kind fallacious and yeye Posts should end this year abeg.wtf angry
As days and nights exist you go dey read am. I SWEAR.
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by BigBashiru: 6:54pm On Jan 22, 2022
Rachel98:
Merry Christmas Everyone. I promise to be brief. Pls Pardon any typo errors. I'm so confused right now. Pls I need mature advice

My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost a year now. He's gentle (he talks only when needed, and he listens more), good looking, hard working and smart. He stays in a well furnished apartment. He don't smoke but drinks alcohol only occasionally. Everyone in his area respect him alot elderly, young even little children of age 4 and 5 calls his name and waves at him. I would be like how do this kids know you. He will laugh saying "me self tire". I'm faithful to him and he loves me. Despite my parents are strict, I always find ways to be with him.

Yes, We do have intimacy in our relationship. Now here is the problem. He prefer to have sex with me in an Hotel, which I hate so much. If we're together in his house, he will just say let's go out, the next thing we're in a hotel. He wastes his money on hotels. I don't like it. Maybe we can go there to eat in the restaurants, swim or drink but not to sleep over. Me personally I don't like it. But I have talked to him about it yet he won't listen. I angrily asked him if he's an occult, ritualist, or something.....Or will he die if he have sex in his house. He said God forbid!!

What he displayed yesterday got me really angry like I'm fed up.
I'm an auditor in my uncle's firm. My uncle celebrated his birthday/end of the year party in our firm yesterday. There was food and drinks. We the female staffs were the ones that prepared the food. I reserved like 4 take-away packs of rice nd chicken, cake and 3 5alive drinks for my boyfriend. So I called him that I would bring food for him. When I got to his house I gave him the food, he was happy as usual. So He said I should follow him to his car, he tried to touch and have sex with in his car like I'm a prostitute. I told him to stop. I was so angry, I took my hand bag and I went home. He has been calling me since yesterday (16 missed calls now) I haven't pick.

I don't know if I should end this relationship. He behaves like I'm a prostitute or something....I need a good advice I'm confused.

Thanks to the few people that gave me mature advice. Seriously, with some comments here most nairalanders are really frustrated and bitter.

Please nairaland mods should try and control these frustrated people. Ladies are suffering in this great forum. How would a foreigner feel when going through all these comments??

I just want to make sure u see my comment. He doesn't think ur an ashewo. He just wants privacy and doesn't want his neighbours to know if and when he has sex with u. It can even get him evicted from thr flat sef (this is naija). Just make sure he marries you and isn't just using u.
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Mom007(f): 6:55pm On Jan 22, 2022
Rachel98:
Pls don't answer the idiot! Social media giants... Jobless Rats and cockroaches in real life. They never miss a chance to bash women cus they know in real life, they don't got a life!

1 Like

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by sammhi(m): 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2022
Rachel98:
Merry Christmas Everyone. I promise to be brief. Pls Pardon any typo errors. I'm so confused right now. Pls I need mature advice

My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost a year now. He's gentle (he talks only when needed, and he listens more), good looking, hard working and smart. He stays in a well furnished apartment. He don't smoke but drinks alcohol only occasionally. Everyone in his area respect him alot elderly, young even little children of age 4 and 5 calls his name and waves at him. I would be like how do this kids know you. He will laugh saying "me self tire". I'm faithful to him and he loves me. Despite my parents are strict, I always find ways to be with him.

Yes, We do have intimacy in our relationship. Now here is the problem. He prefer to have sex with me in an Hotel, which I hate so much. If we're together in his house, he will just say let's go out, the next thing we're in a hotel. He wastes his money on hotels. I don't like it. Maybe we can go there to eat in the restaurants, swim or drink but not to sleep over. Me personally I don't like it. But I have talked to him about it yet he won't listen. I angrily asked him if he's an occult, ritualist, or something.....Or will he die if he have sex in his house. He said God forbid!!

I'm an auditor in my uncle's firm. My uncle celebrated his birthday/end of the year party in our firm yesterday. There was food and drinks. We the female staffs were the ones that prepared the food. I reserved like 4 take-away packs of rice nd chicken, cake and 3 5alive drinks for my boyfriend. So I called him that I would bring food for him. When I got to his house I gave him the food, he was happy as usual. So He said I should follow him to his car, he tried to touch and have sex with in his car like I'm a prostitute. I told him to stop. I was so angry, I took my hand bag and I went home. He has been calling me since yesterday (16 missed calls now) I haven't pick.

I don't know if I should end this relationship. He behaves like I'm a prostitute or something....I need a good advice I'm confused.

Thanks to the few people that gave me mature advice. Seriously, with some comments here most nairalanders are really frustrated and bitter.

Please nairaland mods should try and control these frustrated people. Ladies are suffering in this great forum. How would a foreigner feel when going through all these comments??
I think he is not comfortable having sex with you in his house so he can keep his respect within his neighbours. Having fun in his car is his own way of just been romantic....some Married men do have sex with their wife in car sometimes especially when newly married
You seem to read negativity to his own naive or plain ways ....U are the one making a mountain out of a mount hill. Strange U are angry so much U don't want to pick his call...U are overacting

1 Like

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by mediainc: 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2022
Before seeking advice from this forum, know that 80% of addicted users are shallow minded, broke, and bitter, with low IQ.
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Starberg(m): 6:57pm On Jan 22, 2022
What I will say is, I think your boyfriend is a ritualist that is trying to protect you or use you. He might have done something in his bed for the ladies he is having sex with. But maybe for the love he has for you, he tries to have it with you, somewhere safe.

Just a piece of advice. Don't, I repeat, don't force him to sleep with you in that bed or chair.

Wahala I don't know the spirit that decended on me typing this.
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Tushmanny123: 6:57pm On Jan 22, 2022
As I see "well furnished apartment and car" I already know where the problem is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by DCatt: 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
If it looks, walks and quacks like it, it's a damn duck! I know joblessness can cause Nigerians to put labels on people but in a society where housewives have boyfriends, I won't put anything past anyone.
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by moralex(m): 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2022
Reasons he will not want to have sex with you in his apartment
1- He feels you will bring him bad luck if he sleeps with you in his apartment
2- He has an occultic item, shrine in his apartment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Dshocker(m): 7:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
Rachel98:

How and where did he get to meet and do you wear leg chains?...Because most introverts don't like it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by WillyDave: 7:02pm On Jan 22, 2022
Many bitter comments here. Somebody has a problem, instead of attacking the problem, u are attacking the individual. May God help us all.
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Germi9: 7:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
coolcharm:
Dump his ass. You deserve better.
I dont think he loves her…. Ooh i know what is happening he doesn’t want to have sex in his house cos the Baba said so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Nauttyprof(m): 7:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
Can we also look at this from another angle? I am not saying this might be right.

How is the apartment settings like of where your bf stays? Is there privacy persay? I mean the mind your business type of settings.

With the qualities you mentioned of him, he might be protecting his image in this environment and doesn't want to be seen as someone who have sex with ladies OR he probably has one known lady he has sex with there and doesn't want people in the neighbourhood to know that he sleeps with just more than one lady.

Also, rather than fight with him, discuss this with him like two matured adults and let him explain himself. If not, no matter the reason we give here, we might still not solve this issue or be close to the cause of his behaviour.

1 Like

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Hisbah13: 7:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Daah..
Juz pele oo
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by cardoctor(m): 7:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
See harlot talking
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Thegoodone13(m): 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
If I may understand you very well. You sell yourself cheap to him by disobey your parents. Don't ever following him to hotel again. I can't say you should stop having sex together because you have started it and if you stop it now, both of you will have it else where but try to be controlling yourself anytime you are with him and if you can stop it, do it. Give yourself respect. If you have make up your mind to marry him, take him to your parents as friend but tell your parents that he want to marry you. If he is not serious with you, he will not follows you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Danny5050: 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
He's hiding something from you. It's either he belongs to some sorts of occult or something fishy and probably they forbid him from having sex in his house. This days guys could be dangerous. They do anything just for money. Hope say he never use your destiny and your womb. Be careful ooo...
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by MrMacinterchi1: 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
Kriss216:
But, are you a prostitute?
you're not feeling fine
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Ikea81: 7:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
The guy is not a ritualist, if not you for don go but I think he is married and wife doesn't stay around. Dude is keeping his bed scared.
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by jclassiq(m): 7:15pm On Jan 22, 2022
I understand this is a faceless forum and all, but some issues are supposed to be treated discreetly.

What you should do is ask him to come and see your parents so that the sex can be legit. You are here ranting about how someone sees you as a prostitute. Well, technically, yes! Because what you are doing is transactional sex, so the boy is not wrong if he demands different styles and angles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by kayClt(f): 7:15pm On Jan 22, 2022
But seriously tho....if a lady gives different styles to her man that means she is a prostitute? If she really is she won't bother coming to nairaland to seek advice. I dunno what is wrong with people and their quick way of judging other humans like they r god or something.
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 22, 2022
Kingjames:
My beautiful Racheal...dont end the relationship !

Your guy is my carbon-copy. I vowed never to sleep with anyone that is not officially my wife yet in my room.

every corner of my room is an Altar of prayers.

I either sex you in your house or we use hotel. Its a personal decision which i believe is what the guys is.

so dear take heart. Your boyfriend is not a cultist. You are not a prostitute either.

With time ...you will start enjoying the moaning and the heeeee..huuuuu ..shaaaa ooooo in his room

Why didn't the guy tell her?
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Leshyne(m): 7:15pm On Jan 22, 2022
This story has some missing episodes, and am sure you like him for the wrong reasons e.g cars apartment etc so you are thinking of future and if he knows this and sees you as a temp babe for sex then change the narrative.

So you told us what you do but not what he does?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by BigBashiru: 7:16pm On Jan 22, 2022
Thegoodone13:
If I may understand you very well. You sell yourself cheap to him by disobey your parents. Don't ever following him to hotel again. I can't say you should stop having sex together because you have started it and if you stop it now, both of you will have it else where but try to be controlling yourself anytime you are with him and if you can stop it, do it. Give yourself respect. If you have make up your mind to marry him, take him to your parents as friend but tell your parents that he want to marry you. If he is not serious with you, he will not follows you.

Well said. Men hv encouraged this boyfriend/girlfriend bullshit for too long and I'm blaming men here.... there's nothing like boyfriend and girlfriend if you both like urselves get married.... u can get married in the dining table no need for elaborate events.

I take issues with husbands collecting left overs of boyfriends yet expected to be men and cater to the women financially life long as they often demand.

A woman's bf should marry them. Husbands shouldn't be collecting left overs and still be expected to cater to the ladies as husbands financially and in all other ways.
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Eserise1(m): 7:16pm On Jan 22, 2022
Just take a break from the relationship he seems not serious, marriage is the ultimate, sex sex sex is a waste of time , if u say he is doing well why cant he propose . He just playing . Try refrain yourself from premarital sex to any man you aint married to God go bless you. You give it to him so cheap dat why he disrespects you as a woman. Please any guy who loves you , he will propose marriage not sex and play. Thanks
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Emmanuel30a: 7:16pm On Jan 22, 2022
If You Are Christian And Do Read You Bible, You Would Know That Premarital Sex Is A Sin. Dont Be Fool, Read You Bible If You Need A Relationship At All!
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Rottymy: 7:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by jclassiq(m): 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
Rachel98:
They trained you to sell yourself short by having premarital sex with a man who is not candid with you ? They could have done better my dear.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) / I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her / Ekaterina Lisina, World's Tallest Model Struggles To Find A Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.