Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,277 members, 7,826,079 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment (59643 Views)

Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? / Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Drunkdick85(m): 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2021
NovesaTillie:

He's been helpful in chores and Other stuff

You will end up pregnant if you are not careful
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by dejaiiro(m): 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
E be like say baba no get house o, just tell bluntly that it's too early for you guys to be staying together as a couple besides na relationship, no be marriage

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Tochj(m): 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
He is good in bed
He helps in house chores
He is a nice guy
What are you still waiting for?
Go pay his Grooms price already
This is 21 Century
Things are going upside down now.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by PennywysCares(m): 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Good morning and merry Christmas everyone.

Please I'm in dilemma and really need some good advice.
This guy and I have been on this relationship thing for 5 months now with occasional misunderstandings here and there. The first one was because he visited me and refused to go after the time he said he would leave, when he finally left I got back home from work only for the security to call me that I have a visitor at the main gate and behold it was him.
I allowed him stay the night because he's a nice guy, really good in bed and also helps in the house to do stuff like wash the dishes and cooking.

Fast forward to December 15th we agreed he comes over and we spend the Christmas at my place then go to his place from 27th so we can enjoy the new year there. As we agreed, he came to my place on 17th of December and has not made any moves to leave or for us to go to his place. I am moved to create this thread because I got home from work yesterday and noticed more of his things have been arranged in the wardrobe with his shoes arranged by the front door..

Please how do I address this? I can't go on like this. He eats a lot. Snores also.
Is relationship not supposed to be the other way around why is he moving into my apartment like I'm going to marry him
We both stay in Abuja.

Mods please kindly move to Frontpage.
the bolded is the point; never you you miss a guy who is too good in bed, remember we are rare and very difficult to find. You must know that ur engine boat need a good sailor to steam u in the mood and makes u feel like a woman you are
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Moz22: 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
The moment I saw this on front page, I knew it was u who posted it..lol
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Munzy14(m): 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
lilvicky68:
He eats a lot, snores a lot,

and also fûcks alot..add his good side jare grin
Come enter heave with the bolded let me see... grin grin grin grin

That one na her own budget from him..good sex
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Surfacebaba: 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
but he is good in bed now ,just enjoyed with him
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Ttjj: 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
Good
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Dmamasboy(m): 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
NovesaTillie:

This guy and I have been on this relationship thing for 5 months now with occasional misunderstandings here and there. The first one was because he visited me and refused to go after the time he said he would leave, when he finally left I got back home from work only for the security to call me that I have a visitor at the main gate and behold it was him.
I allowed him stay the night because he's a nice guy, really good in bed and also helps in the house to do stuff like wash the dishes and cooking.

Fast forward to December 15th we agreed he comes over and we spend the Christmas at my place then go to his place from 27th so we can enjoy the new year there. As we agreed, he came to my place on 17th of December and has not made any moves to leave or for us to go to his place. I am moved to create this thread because I got home from work yesterday and noticed more of his things have been arranged in the wardrobe with his shoes arranged by the front door..

Please how do I address this? I can't go on like this. He eats a lot. Snores also.
Is relationship not supposed to be the other way around why is he moving into my apartment like I'm going to marry him
We both stay in Abuja.

He stayed over, you complained. He left, you complained, now he’s back and you are complaining. You better decide whether you want this relationship or not.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by mamaluwe22(f): 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2021
. You're very right. That was how I met one useless guy the first question he asked was if I live alone and he goes on saying how he'll love me and I won't regret dating him

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by azubix(m): 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2021
Hmmmmmm. What a world.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Thebbie(f): 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2021
The moment I saw this trend the first thing o did was to make sure you are not in abuja....and you actually are in abuja......one thing abuja guys are known for is to squat in their girlfriends house...be wise girl...speaking from experience
NovesaTillie:

We both stay in Abuja.

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Jlow2: 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2021
SocialJustice:
Homeless boyfriend, them full Abuja and Lagos.

Eject that fucker out of your apartment. Tell him it's too early to move in together.

You're dating the lowest class of men.
one of the highest car dealer in abuja was once homeless, four years ago he bought a house for the security man who allowed him to stay at the bq of the house he works since his boss stays abroad

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2021
NovesaTillie:

We both stay in Abuja.

Lolz. Wrong forum for advise

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by babtoundey(m): 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2021
Wahala be like what again?

Where distance is tearing some relationships apart over-familiarity and too much closeness is puncturing some others.

But seriously, I want to ask, what sort of man sleeps over at a girl's house? I bet such guys were absent when God was programing shame into human traits.

Weep him comot your apartment..

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Lamasta(m): 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
This one na yeye boyfriend
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2021
NovesaTillie:

We both stay in Abuja.

What kind of Nigeria movie is this ? A grown up man moved into a lady's house and feels comfortable?
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
NovesaTillie:

We both stay in Abuja.

You dey crase, accept him that way, abi you forget say na woman dey
Marry man this days
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by cococandy(f): 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
Hobosexual

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Yadid(m): 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
Well, start by talking about the initial plan, which was to go to his place for the new year celebration. However he responds to that should determine what you do next. If he doesn't want to follow the plan any more, then something's fishy about him. Make your stand known to him without mincing words.

This is one of the nasty things I hate about relationship. People start taking you for granted and starts to violate protocols anyhow.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by HowDareU: 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
You dated for 5 good months with little misunderstanding. You didn't state the misunderstanding. This is a case of psychological manoevring, relationship manipulation, area-of-strength versus area-of-weakness strategy. systematic compromising of trust issue. Please, wise up else he WILL wreck you to pieces. Firstly, he deceived you by asking you to come to his house then returned the favor by coming to your house, then staying permanently. Moreover, after getting comfortable in your home, he will now feels he is entitled to what you own. Next, he will start controlling you including how you manage your finances. Again, your foodstuffs will be replenished on a daily basis. You didn't state if he work. If the reverse is the case, get ready to be babysitting him. You said he snore, well, can you cope with that when you finally settled down with him? In a nutshell, sit him down and have a face-me-I-face-you chat with him without any form of pretense. If he intend to stay with you, he should be ready to bear
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by seyz91(m): 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2021

[b][/b]

@bolded! I love that part

lowest class of men indeed!
SocialJustice:
Homeless boyfriend, them full Abuja and Lagos.

Eject that fucker out of your apartment. Tell him it's too early to move in together.

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by smiliyB(f): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
Mood11:
How you are feeling right now is exactly how guys feel when a lady they don't want to marry forces herself in.
I suggest you go and see his family and do small things on his head cheesy
This one is Nylon Bag husband grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy I don laugh fall from bed
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Wuminity(f): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
You
Don
Buy
Market
grin grin grin

Person wey get head no get cap,
And person wey get cap no get head

He is good in bed, but he is homeless,

Why this life no balance self.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by alyarmouk(m): 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2021
Him no get house no worry. Y are u apprehensive, u no like am? Speak up now or hold ur peace till marriage
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by DaRuud(m): 9:44pm On Dec 28, 2021
E dey sweet me !

E dey sweet me !!

Old woman don carry belle

NovesaTillie:

We both stay in Abuja.

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Mayeldah(m): 9:44pm On Dec 28, 2021
So the relationship is just for the nacking and house chores? Don't you guys discuss and plan the future together?

Sit him down and ask questions. His rent may have been due and he can't renew it.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by smiliyB(f): 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2021
ifex370:
Wahala everywhere grin grin...

I just comot from one thread wey e babe de do hook up for Ibadan
I swear cheesy cheesy cheesy I don tire walahi lipsrsealed
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by nedekid: 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2021
You don catch Bleep boy. Congrats!

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Dybala11(m): 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
ifex370:
Wahala everywhere grin grin...

I just comot from one thread wey e babe de do hook up for Ibadan
Wahala be like tricycle. grin
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by letitrainnow(m): 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
This girl funny, or is she confuse?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Look At What Girl I Have Being Chasing For 6 Months Sent Me / Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.