Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment (59590 Views)

Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? / Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Kingspower(m): 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2021
Girl u dey make me laugh, u don turn to mother Christmas bi dat na
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Godbless3(m): 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2021
Congratulation, you are being used in the name of relationship. You better sabi body now.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2021
NovesaTillie:

I have visited his house twice.
The second time I slept over.

Does he have food in his house?
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by abidem4real: 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Good morning and merry Christmas everyone.

Please I'm in dilemma and really need some good advice.
This guy and I have been on this relationship thing for 5 months now with occasional misunderstandings here and there. The first one was because he visited me and refused to go after the time he said he would leave, when he finally left I got back home from work only for the security to call me that I have a visitor at the main gate and behold it was him.
I allowed him stay the night because he's a nice guy, really good in bed and also helps in the house to do stuff like wash the dishes and cooking.

Fast forward to December 15th we agreed he comes over and we spend the Christmas at my place then go to his place from 27th so we can enjoy the new year there. As we agreed, he came to my place on 17th of December and has not made any moves to leave or for us to go to his place. I am moved to create this thread because I got home from work yesterday and noticed more of his things have been arranged in the wardrobe with his shoes arranged by the front door..

Please how do I address this? I can't go on like this. He eats a lot. Snores also.
Is relationship not supposed to be the other way around why is he moving into my apartment like I'm going to marry him
We both stay in Abuja.

Mods please kindly move to Frontpage.
Please how do I address this? I can't go on like this. He eats a lot.
You have to keep enjoying him after all his eating a lot makes him Bleep you a lot. Everything is for your own good my dear. I wish you both happy staying life.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by felixtare(m): 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
Mood11:
How you are feeling right now is exactly how guys feel when a lady they don't want to marry forces herself in.
I suggest you go and see his family and do small things on his head cheesy
This one is Nylon Bag husband grin

U get mouth die ���
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Benesis: 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2021
ifex370:
Wahala everywhere grin grin...

I just comot from one thread wey e babe de do hook up for Ibadan

Comrade we was togeda
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Emmaskill(m): 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2021
One of the many signs of a yeye bf/husband.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by oladele239(m): 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
I am the boyfriend grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Takataka: 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
You brought this here for a solution but you are still having sex with him in ur own house as we speak, you go denial this one? Abeg keep enjoying ur D and leave us alone.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by opeyemi634: 10:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
It is because he is broke thats why you are complaining. Please get him a job and move on with him.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Newboss(m): 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2021
Fake AF
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by oladele239(m): 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2021
Goldpeny:
If I will ask you,do you know where he stays.Also try to find out if he is married,Also find out,if he is working or huzzling,because I stay in Abuja,i know how some of these guys behave.Call me on my number.08134754822.Let us get to see,and talk better.I stay in Abuja.

Hmmmmmmmn
This one too won counsel grin grin grin
Another frontpage dilemma loading

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Localordinary: 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
Drama queen...where do u even meet these guys from?? U just have sex randomly without research Are u OK?

NovesaTillie:

This guy and I have been on this relationship thing for 5 months now with occasional misunderstandings here and there. The first one was because he visited me and refused to go after the time he said he would leave, when he finally left I got back home from work only for the security to call me that I have a visitor at the main gate and behold it was him.
I allowed him stay the night because he's a nice guy, really good in bed and also helps in the house to do stuff like wash the dishes and cooking.

Fast forward to December 15th we agreed he comes over and we spend the Christmas at my place then go to his place from 27th so we can enjoy the new year there. As we agreed, he came to my place on 17th of December and has not made any moves to leave or for us to go to his place. I am moved to create this thread because I got home from work yesterday and noticed more of his things have been arranged in the wardrobe with his shoes arranged by the front door..

Please how do I address this? I can't go on like this. He eats a lot. Snores also.
Is relationship not supposed to be the other way around why is he moving into my apartment like I'm going to marry him
We both stay in Abuja.

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by ifex370(m): 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
Joysticks:
No be so ladies dey do Guyz?
if girls dey mumu
Guyz sef go mumu join?
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by DanseMacabre(m): 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2021
Bellerophon:
It is was a volcanic eruption of laughter for me as I read through your piece! You have an adult baby and a sponge wearing the facade of old age to propagate and perpetuate his dependency on you! Men are naturally egoistic and the machismo of masculine pride would by default discourage a man from taking residence with a woman regardless of the nature of their relationships! It could be an act of love if it is a very brief stint and not repeated, however where there is a recurrence it is only portentous of a classic diagnosis of acute dependency or parasitism!

Outside of you and the relationship you share, he is meant to have a circle however small of friends with whom several rendezvous and soirée together enjoying and relishing their masculine bravado will be a cherished event. What I mean is a man has his circle of boys with whom hanging out should be an indelible experience! Why a man will very happily be comfortable with the ceaseless company of a woman in isolation to the social cycle of friends and family or colleagues is only an indication of one thing, he is parasitic, dependent, lacks social goodwill, less busy and most of all has no business with pride as shame is his constant companion! Console yourself with the sex as you endure your time in the daycare babysitting your baby blimp!

Supu!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Igbokid: 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2021
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Chris2863(m): 10:15pm On Dec 28, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Mood11:
How you are feeling right now is exactly how guys feel when a lady they don't want to marry forces herself in.
I suggest you go and see his family and do small things on his head cheesy
This one is Nylon Bag husband grin
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Dropsywill: 10:15pm On Dec 28, 2021
Do you visit his house like unplanned visit not the one he fixes by himself to really sure the house belong to him or his friend,person cannot have a home he will decide to stay someone's place for long unless he has house issue,pls make sure you do ur findings properly
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by brosom(m): 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2021
Elporo:

If Abuja men start re-counting stories how they harbor and have harbored who.res and har.lots disguised as wives, fiances and girlfriends.

Nairaland will crash.
More reason power should not be given to a woman,

Dem sabi yarn.!!
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Chris2863(m): 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2021
lilvicky68:
He eats a lot, snores a lot,

and also fûcks alot..add his good side jare grin
grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by WillyDave: 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2021
Bigfish121:
Na wa
I recently relocated to Abuja and need to make new friends few though.if you are in abuja you can hit me up.though not in Abuja now,Ellen for the Christmas celebration. trav

Na wa for una. Girl dey complain for the one wey she dey u wan may she enter another one that may even be the worse. Come u no get conscience.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by oniseun3(m): 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2021
Sis, "He is also good in Bed" caps it all, you engage in pre-marital Sex and expect him not come and stay with you till he quit and marries someone else?
Did he pay your rent?
Is he married to you?
Did you invite him over?

You should find a way out yourself as this shouldn't make you cry out nah, Sort it out because your foundation is Wrong and faulty already.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by dan4oster120(m): 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2021
Soooooooooooooooooooo funny fellow
Irondome1:
Sit that guy down nd tell him how you've planned to pay his groom price and see his reaction.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by od501: 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
NovesaTillie:

We both stay in Abuja.

Product of single mothers. We know them when we see one. Your guy dey Bleep up ma'an, continue giving him see-finish until he comes back to his senses. I hate men dey no geh shame. I hate men without pride, that alpha male kinda ego. Chai...re men are really on decline!!
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Scamperlee(m): 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2021
Mario grin

Since the OP love his activeness on bed and also the way he helps you. Keep managing him

Jobless jigolo undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Nyanabo(m): 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
You don jam Squatter.. grin
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by od501: 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
Twoclans:
Abuja boys na their way.Very fake broke people and they will still be forming with their starched kaftans undecided

Hmmmmm but if you say he is good in bed then maybe he is worth keeping lipsrsealed

Dem Don do this one grin grin

Chai...boreholes everywhere!! grin
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Mendula35(m): 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
Omg� na my brother be that o
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by peacemara54(m): 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
What relationship are you talking about? Why should both live together or even sleep under same roof when you're yet to take the vow at the altar? You enjoy sin and part of the reason why you allow him , is just for sinful affairs.

This is the root and major cause of marital problems afflicting many family today. And after both of you have commited sin, I wonder the colour of dress you will put on, eventually when you want to get married or kind of matrimony you will call yours. Holy?

Don't decieve yourself. You are tredding on a dangerous spot. Repent and give your life to Jesus before satan claim your soul, untimely. He that commiteth sin, is of the devil.

Any woman who had defy the bed before marriage, is unfit for marriage.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Lance7621: 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
The criteria you see in him doesn't stick a man ready to become a responsible man.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by olamoses75(m): 10:29pm On Dec 28, 2021
This kind news dey always make me happy. Make una feel wetin guys dey feel too. Guy, incase you are reading this, don't go anywhere. It's for better for worse.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.