Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,960 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot (40087 Views)

My Husband’s Brother Disrespects Me In My Own Home / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by bluefilm: 9:36am On Dec 30, 2021
finishmatter:
WOMEN are INCAPABLE of Love.
They are intrinsically selfish.
Marry them at your peril.

You are so right.

Any man who is counting on a woman to return back to him his favors towards her is only wasting his time.

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:37am On Dec 30, 2021
Bro, get her ass outta that shop, you are the owner of the space, she's not even your wife nitori oloun, ordinary girlfriend for that matter, imagine that you marry her, you are in pepper, she gonna poison you and take over whatever belongs to you

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by tuboi: 9:37am On Dec 30, 2021
Bro, ask her to move all her things out of the shop you got for your mum…Don’t take anything from her…just let her keep it all and then cut her off completely..Stop been a SIMPle man…..
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by jaxxy(m): 9:37am On Dec 30, 2021
dichvu:
Please i need advise

I have been dating my girlfriend for some years now. She became an orphan recently, so I decided to open a shop for her so she can start earning something for her not to turn herself into something else since no family support.

Though she also invested all her savings into the business and I supported her also with the little i can. I thank God her business has been doing well and developing gradually.

But her behaviour has really changed seriously towards me. She hardly dail my number to check on me, she also goes out with any guy or men, she also password her phone, i cant even touch her phone, she will flare up. She will say it's nothing that she is just catching fun. I do overlook all this just to make peace rain.

Something happened yesterday that make me feel so bad. I told her I'm coming to visit her in her shop that if any food seller pass her shop, she should help me order food. So when I reached her side she told me to bring money that she can't use her money to buy food for me. I felt somehow inside with her response. I had to give her the money to get it because hunger dey wire me seriously.

So after I'm done eating, I was gisting with her but she is not responding, she was pressing phone, then a call entered and he told the man she is in her shop, that the man should stay at the junction that she is coming to meet him, she stood up and told me to be looking after her shop till she comes back. I was really dumbfounded and shocked, I coundn't utter any word as i don't want to talk or do anything silly as people are plenty around her shop. She left me there, I stood up also and left the shop. I really felt bad and sad. This is a person i have really tried my best for since she lost her parents. I'm planning to send her packing from the shop first, but my bro said i shouldnt try it that it's childish for me. He said I should chill for now. please I need your advice on how to go about this.

NOTE; I rent the shop for my MUM just to use it as her second shop to store her goods. Though the shop is too big, so i told her to let us split it into two, my gf can use the other half.

Ohh bro I feel sorry for you. Ur gal if she is even ur gal either depends on other men lik she depends on u or she is highly stupid and mannerless by nature.

How can she ignore ur conversation, then get a call from an unknown man and leave u behind guessing. A person with average sense will even say ohh I want to meet this man, explain who the man is and what shes meeting him at the junction for. So ur gf is definitely not ok in the head.

2. She passwords her fone and won’t let u touch it? And u still have the mind to call her ur fiancé? U are seriously deceiving urself. We are not sure if she’s really ur gf talkless of fiancé.

U better send that gal packing quickly. She is behaving weird like she doesn’t understand she’s in a serious relationship that’s leading to marriage. Dump her now and save urself headache.

If she comes to her senses after then put her on probation. She is not ur fiancé and doesn’t deserve to be ur fiancé. undecided

This is how u weak men marry problem thinking ur are acting mature by tolerating complete rubbish only to react when it’s too late.

Stop tolerating rubbish. Ur brother sef no get sense. undecided undecided

Send her out of the shop bt give her a week to park her stuffs and find smwhere else. She is completely useless to u and even a stress in ur life. undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Romanoff(f): 9:37am On Dec 30, 2021
Uncle, you don't have a fiance.

She never belonged to you, she just went back to where she came from, the streets.

Move on.

11 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by jayice(m): 9:38am On Dec 30, 2021
So you still need Daniel to read this hand-writing on the wall?

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Lordedifice1: 9:38am On Dec 30, 2021
Guys should we tell him
SIMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Change it for her
So her your true colour because she showing hers without minding your feelings
Bring out that beast in you and end the relationship abruptly
The girl is very stupid
Collect your stuff from her she doesn't deserve it
See your investment is playing double standard
Guy take the red pill no beat person pikin
But break her emotionally
Normally I don't advice this but this serpent has done the highest to you,can u imagine she said you should look after her shop that you gave her so that she can go and see another man,what does she take you for? A shop keeper? Do the thing wey go scatter ground.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by babadee1(m): 9:38am On Dec 30, 2021
dichvu:
Please i need advise

I have been dating my girlfriend for some years now. She became an orphan recently, so I decided to open a shop for her so she can start earning something for her not to turn herself into something else since no family support.

Though she also invested all her savings into the business and I supported her also with the little i can. I thank God her business has been doing well and developing gradually.

But her behaviour has really changed seriously towards me. She hardly dail my number to check on me, she also goes out with any guy or men, she also password her phone, i cant even touch her phone, she will flare up. She will say it's nothing that she is just catching fun. I do overlook all this just to make peace rain.

Something happened yesterday that make me feel so bad. I told her I'm coming to visit her in her shop that if any food seller pass her shop, she should help me order food. So when I reached her side she told me to bring money that she can't use her money to buy food for me. I felt somehow inside with her response. I had to give her the money to get it because hunger dey wire me seriously.

So after I'm done eating, I was gisting with her but she is not responding, she was pressing phone, then a call entered and he told the man she is in her shop, that the man should stay at the junction that she is coming to meet him, she stood up and told me to be looking after her shop till she comes back. I was really dumbfounded and shocked, I coundn't utter any word as i don't want to talk or do anything silly as people are plenty around her shop. She left me there, I stood up also and left the shop. I really felt bad and sad. This is a person i have really tried my best for since she lost her parents. I'm planning to send her packing from the shop first, but my bro said i shouldnt try it that it's childish for me. He said I should chill for now. please I need your advice on how to go about this.

NOTE; I rent the shop for my MUM just to use it as her second shop to store her goods. Though the shop is too big, so i told her to let us split it into two, my gf can use the other half.

Looks like she is no longer interested in you. If so then let her go.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by MrTunji: 9:39am On Dec 30, 2021
That relationship has ended bro, exit now and manage whatever is left of your sanity
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by ipobarethieves: 9:40am On Dec 30, 2021
sadNB: to those of u that supported/bouncing up now to support witch that disguised as a girl should learn from this OP.
@ dichvu,ur bro’s on point,free her/abandon the relationship now and look for someone else.This ingrates witch can’t use her own money to support u wen in need(May u not see Evil/suffer).Her eyes will open wen diff men use and dump her and her bweast turn to slippers mode.
dichvu:
Please i need advise

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:40am On Dec 30, 2021
sisisioge:

Bet he didnt say no when she asked. The honorable thing is to protect their collective investment fa grin....her quickie is likely to be quick tongue
.... Hahahahahahahaha. See ehee. It's not easy to find out that the person you truly love is going out to have a fling and even asking you to stay and wait for them to finish.

Can you stand that?
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:40am On Dec 30, 2021
dichvu:
Please i need advise

If your story is 100% true then you need to do these;

As long as it's your name that's on the rent reciept of that shop, send her packing today & don't wait till tomorrow

Call the relationship quit with her without looking back

Start another relationship but this time with multiple girls and avoid those I never chop type of a girl as I have come to realized they are worse than ready made girls

Don't let any lady turn you to mumu

You are a gentle type and the lady is taking advantage of you

You are not the one who killed her parent so forget the sympathy for now

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Thinee(m): 9:41am On Dec 30, 2021
dichvu:
Please i need advise
First collect your shop guy

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by dadabashua1(m): 9:41am On Dec 30, 2021
Kriss216:
Another one.

Y'all will agree with me this year is truly YEAR of the SIMPs.

Guys, we need to filter Men that will follow us to 2022.
nice post

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by marsup: 9:41am On Dec 30, 2021
Save yourself from further disrespect and embarrassment. Next, you will come to the shop or the house, and meet her with another man, she will tell you to go get them food, to replenish.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by StarGra: 9:42am On Dec 30, 2021
Public NOTICE!!!

THERE WOULD BE A CROSS OVER SERVICE FOR SIMPS.. PLEASE WRITE DOWN THINGS YOU DONT Want to see in 20222....Time
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by litaninja(m): 9:42am On Dec 30, 2021
Throw that **** out.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by StarGra: 9:42am On Dec 30, 2021
Public NOTICE!!!

THERE WOULD BE A CROSS OVER SERVICE FOR SIMPS.. PLEASE WRITE DOWN THINGS YOU DONT Want to see in 20222....Time [code][/code][sup][/sup]

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by seyz91(m): 9:43am On Dec 30, 2021
i tell you man

we really need to let some of our Dick People Go cuz they ain't worthy at all
Kriss216:
Another one.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Uptheante(m): 9:43am On Dec 30, 2021
Oga, ur so called fiancee is already fucking other guys.
She might have pretended to be of good character so that u will be enticed to marry her.
Now that u have fallen for her & have even given her assurance of marriage & with what u have invested for her, she is bored of u & wants to explore other dicks.
Dont be surprised she is sending part of the money u are giving her & the proceeds from the shop to the guys that are fucking her

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by StarGra: 9:43am On Dec 30, 2021
Public NOTICE!!!

THERE WOULD BE A CROSS OVER SERVICE FOR SIMPS.. PLEASE WRITE DOWN THINGS YOU DONT Want to see in 20222....Time grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Yusuf54: 9:44am On Dec 30, 2021
I will advice you to forget everything about her and start looking for another lady. You should be thanking God that you two are not yet married.
Just take heart and move on
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by everythinggirly(f): 9:44am On Dec 30, 2021
The handwriting is clear on the wall, aje
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Taylordedon(m): 9:45am On Dec 30, 2021
Just move on and give her time to pack out
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Enny2013(f): 9:45am On Dec 30, 2021
Well, it depends on how a man has presented himself bfr a lady. U ar a man, embrace ur birthright. Bring out ur ego as a man,bro.
I hate simps too.

9 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 30, 2021
Jodha:
She's actually tired of the relationship.....I agree with yhur bro... it's not easy but just leave her with the shop and to her conscience....

God can see yhur heart.... don't lose hope ...yhull surely find someone that'll love and appreciate yhu..

As expected. Women always think with their emotions instead of thinking with their senses!

How can you advise the OP to leave the shop for an Olosho and a runs girl? As per what? His wife or what?

Are you sure you're okay? sad

The OP is a mumu man, he should better send that Olosho out immediately to regain his sanity and peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Idzitari1(m): 9:46am On Dec 30, 2021
Ask u not to? U ar not serious, go right now and tell her to start packing
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Kajaard: 9:47am On Dec 30, 2021
Kriss216:
Another one.

Seconded. I get disgusted reading stories concerning these lily livered men on nairaland these days. Pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Nellsworld(m): 9:47am On Dec 30, 2021
I will say let her go, don't take the shop from her, to me that's childish, delete her from your life, block all her contacts even on all social media, delete her pics and start new life without her, even if she comes around don't let her in, and nxt time never invest on a lady you aren't married to, until she's ur wife, never invest in a gf, you can just give her the basics
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by danot1030: 9:48am On Dec 30, 2021
dichvu:
Please i need advise

You guys needs to know when a lady is done with them in a relationship.

Before things get degenerated further call it off with her and move on
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by RomanGreen: 9:48am On Dec 30, 2021
Send that ungrateful leech packing from that shop. What exactly is wrong with men of these days, if you must invest, invest in your wife, mother or sister not the hoes we call girlfriends.....and the leech is even disrespectful to you yet you still don't know what to do...ahhh, the power of Puna...bros, better nip that problem now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Sits As Her Man Draws Her In Pre-Wedding Photo / "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" / Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.