Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. (16280 Views)

Annoying Things Women Do / Funny Wedding Cake Of Couples Who Met In The Club(pix) / Most Annoying Things Women Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2011
Goldieluks:

Because you are asking her and at the-same time, asking other women around you too.
ask he the right way, and take your eyes off other women.
You want to have your cake and eat it eh?

This is situational.
As much as I encourage sincerity, and keeping some distance between target A and Target B, A woman cannot expect that she is the only one in the club this guy came to see, neither would it be to her benefit to think that she is the hottest thing there. It is a social place with a lot of women. So if she turns a guy down, she should by no means think he's going to now spend the rest of his night licking her boots.

Everyone's got stuff to do with their lives and devote just a fraction of that time to coming out to socialize with folk.
this time must be efficiently used.
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by BABE3: 9:40pm On Jun 17, 2011
[b]2buff---[/b]what's up with you today?---lol--- The post you replied to wasn't for the topic. It was directed at 190 and I.   lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2011
^^ Whoops.   smiley

Well go ahead and forget all that then goldie. didn't exactly read through.
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by LKRavitz(m): 10:50pm On Jun 17, 2011
@ poster good observations
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by iice(f): 2:18am On Jun 18, 2011
How do you know what cockblocking is? or even rooster to start with? You have been mixing with the wrong crowd

How wouldn't i know? I'm not mixing with any crowd
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 2:20am On Jun 18, 2011
@op
LOL!
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nekai(f): 2:35am On Jun 18, 2011
6) Pulling their girlfriend away from a guy while she is in the middle of a conversation.

This is usually a pre-arranged set up. If we want to escape we simply give a subtle signal, wait to be rescued, and then pretend we are being dragged away.

cool
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Princek12(m): 3:43am On Jun 18, 2011
Nekai:

6) Pulling their girlfriend away from a guy while she is in the middle of a conversation.

This is usually a pre-arranged set up. If we want to escape we simply give a subtle signal, wait to be rescued, and then pretend we are being dragged away.

cool

That would be true if the girl being pulled away does not give you time of day. But the same thing still happens if the girl who is being pulled away gives you her number and is responsive to subsequent calls. That would be good old fashion cock blocking.
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:48am On Jun 18, 2011
MrBrownJay is the only guy with posts worth anything in this thread.

The fact that in 2011 you have morons saying "decent girls dont go to clubs" yet these same guys go to the same club is amazing. If they're not decent, what are you? and what are you again for trying to interact with this "immoral girls"? awon ode. undecided
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by igboboy1(m): 4:31am On Jun 18, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

MrBrownJay is the only guy with posts worth anything in this thread.

The fact that in 2011 you have morons saying "decent girls dont go to clubs" yet these same guys go to the same club is amazing. If they're not decent, what are you? and what are you again for trying to interact with this "immoral girls"? awon ode. undecided
anuofia it is because we trying to get some head, shieet good girls stay home, their freaky behavior is for the house only, while the bad ones give me head after a one nighter from the club, tongue
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by queensmith: 8:27am On Jun 18, 2011
this is why most avoid 'nigerian' clubs like a plague!

women have to go to high quality clubs so as not to get harrased by fools whose arrogance have deluded them into some sort of entitlement when it comes to women!

i dont see how any of these factors affect you-if you didnt pay for the girl to go in the club she owes you nothing. no shaking!

went clubbing yesterday and had no problems, the men dont grab u neanderthals, dont harrass you when you dont dance with them and dont barge onto your table when your clearly having a conversation with somebody dont try and come between girls that are obviously having fun and more obviously arent interested, dont try an grind your ass on michael jackson (how is that even possible?)

when you walk around with the same glass you been carrying for hours, your dry knuckles and heavy sweat patches why will any woman wanna talk to you??

Nigerian men need to be taught that etiquette, dunno how most of them missed it!
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by jawjaw1: 8:30am On Jun 18, 2011
BABE!:

I'm working on it---- smiley

We are waiting O!
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by igboboy1(m): 9:13am On Jun 18, 2011
queensmith:

this is why most avoid 'nigerian' clubs like a plague!

women have to go to high quality clubs so as not to get harrased by fools whose arrogance have deluded them into some sort of entitlement when it comes to women!

i dont see how any of these factors affect you-if you didnt pay for the girl to go in the club she owes you nothing. no shaking!

went clubbing yesterday and had no problems, the men dont grab u neanderthals, dont harrass you when you dont dance with them and dont barge onto your table when your clearly having a conversation with somebody dont try and come between girls that are obviously having fun and more obviously arent interested, dont try an grind your Bottom on michael jackson (how is that even possible?)

when you walk around with the same glass you been carrying for hours, your dry knuckles and heavy sweat patches why will any woman wanna talk to you??

Nigerian men need to be taught that etiquette, dunno how most of them missed it!

LOL, But Nne that is very possible, All na levels bone o, e get the way u go take do am e go make sense cool
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 18, 2011
igbo boy:

anuofia it is because we trying to get some head, shieet good girls stay home, their freaky behavior is for the house only, while the bad ones give me head after a one nighter from the club,  tongue

Thank you jare, nwa nne. Lol. As if any bad guy that goes to the club claims to be 'decent'. I wonder how these silly biatches want to be Holy Mary and Lil' Kim at the same time.
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by igboboy1(m): 9:40am On Jun 18, 2011
pro01:

Thank you jare, nwa nne. Lol. As if any bad guy that goes to the club claims to be 'decent'. I wonder how these silly biatches want to be Holy Mary and Lil' Kim at the same time.

Leave them, i dey bow for this girls o
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Goldieluks: 9:46am On Jun 18, 2011
pro01:

Lol .WORD!
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:00pm On Jun 18, 2011
igbo boy:

anuofia it is because we trying to get some head, shieet good girls stay home, their freaky behavior is for the house only, while the bad ones give me head after a one nighter from the club,  tongue

why would you want 'head" from a low quality girl? You are pretty much saying you dont have standards.  abeg Go and sleep your cheap beer off.

*Notices that the one yarning dust about women are the Igbo boys on the board. Isnt surprised at all*

Lmao @ queensmith. all of that na True Talk  grin
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by ektbear: 5:19pm On Jun 18, 2011
Is there more grabbing at "nigerian" clubs than other ones? I dunno about that

I don't think they are any less women-friendly or neanderthalic than any other sort of club. Or am I wrong?
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2011
ekt_bear:

Is there more grabbing at "nigerian" clubs than other ones? I dunno about that

I don't think they are any less women-friendly or neanderthalic than any other sort of club. Or am I wrong?

Um who else can say whether there is more grabbing other than another woman? Kinda like when some white person feels they can judge if something is racst or not, who else can say other than another minority? If a woman says there's grabbing, who are you to say otherwise or cast doubt?

although personally I'd say AA clubs are worse with that mess.
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by ektbear: 5:57pm On Jun 18, 2011
^-- Eh, my eyes function too, right? Or is it only those of women that work? grin

As far as grabbing goes:

asian or white club < Nigerian club <<< AA club or reggae joint
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2011
Are your eyes looking at EVERY person that is dancing? Seems like you go to clubs just as Viewer?

Good thing Im all about electronica so I dont deal with that ish unless I am forced to celebrate something with Nigerians or AAs. Raggae joints can go to hell.
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by ektbear: 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Are your eyes looking at EVERY person that is dancing? Seems like you go to clubs just as Viewer? 
Sigh. Must my eyes look at EVERY person that is dancing before I draw certain conclusions? More importantly, can't I ask you the same question? Or have your own eyes looked at EVERY person?  undecided Both of us are speaking from our own observations/personal experiences. I don't see why my own observations are illegitimate or less legitimate than yours.

Regarding Viewer. . . (Mark Jackson voice), "you are better than that"  grin

Good thing Im all about electronica so I dont deal with that ish unless I am forced to celebrate something with Nigerians or AAs. Raggae joints can go to hell.
Interesting. There is this electronica club I went to a few times. I enjoyed the music, but the crowd didn't really do it for me. I haven't really figured out how to socialize at that sort of scene effectively.

At your second statement, interesting. I thought you'd be the type to socialize with other Nigerians. . . you've given off a pro-Nigerian vibe in the past.

Reggae joints can be seedy as hell but can also be really fun (at least from the perspective of a guy).
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2011
ekt_bear:

Sigh. Must my eyes look at EVERY person that is dancing before I draw certain conclusions? More importantly, can't I ask you the same question? Or have your own eyes looked at EVERY person?  undecided

Um unlike YOU Im not speaking from mere observations, Im speaking from personal experiences and the many experiences of female friends so yes my comment is more legitimate than yours as you have never gone thru such. My comparison to a white person dismissing a racial situation still stands

and since when is looking down on the behavior(s) that happen at low budget Naija parties the same as being anti-Nigeria? 

nteresting. There is this electronica club I went to a few times. I enjoyed the music, but the crowd didn't really do it for me. I haven't really figured out how to socialize at that sort of scene effectively.

Didnt do it for you in what sense? what do you expect from the crowd? I find your comment hilarious cos techno/electro clubs, everyone is "doing them". having their own fun. you dont see guys all standing by the bar just staring like assassins, nor do you see them hiding behind sunglasses. They just go nuts and enjoy the music/atmosphere. I love it  cool

ETA: Raggae joints are fun to you cos you're not a woman. The ones who like it are used to that kind of mess OR with girlfriends in a corner somewhere.
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 18, 2011
You re taking this thread way too personal
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by ektbear: 6:37pm On Jun 18, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Um unlike YOU Im not speaking from mere observations, Im speaking from personal experiences and the many experiences of female friends so yes my comment is more legitimate than yours as you have never gone thru such. My comparison to a white person dismissing a racial situation still stands
Alright, we'll agree to disagree.

and since when is looking down on the behavior(s) that happen at low budget Naija parties the same as being anti-Nigeria? 
Man I'd kill to live in NYC though. African party scene there is supposed to be amazing. Place I live it is kind of whack. I'm sure there are some high-end naija parties you can go to. I know what you mean though. DC area, people throw these ghetto-@ss naija parties in the burbs. Very "low budget" and seedy grin But the parties hosted by Nigerians/Africans in DC are pretty nice. Great way to meet professional, dateable African/Nigerian women.

Didnt do it for you in what sense? what do you expect from the crowd? I find your comment hilarious cos techno/electro clubs, everyone is "doing them". having their own fun. you dont see guys all standing by the bar just staring like assassins, nor do you see them hiding behind sunglasses. They just go nuts and enjoy the music/atmosphere. I love it  cool
I'm trying to have joint fun though, not fun by myself. Meet some chicks, mingle, get some #s, etc. I don't know how to do that successfully at techno clubs. I have more success at regular white/asian people clubs than techno. Even salsa clubs (another format I do poorly in) I do better than techno.

ETA: Raggae joints are fun to you cos you're not a woman. The ones who like it are used to that kind of mess OR with girlfriends in a corner somewhere.
grin Agreed
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2011
If they can tell you dont like that type of music, they wont mingle with you wink

Better get your fist pumping game down pat grin
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by 190: 6:52pm On Jun 18, 2011
^Dammit Toyin can i take you to the club tonite kiss kiss
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by ektbear: 6:53pm On Jun 18, 2011
Hehe

Plus I always feel a bit awkward being one of the very few black dudes there.

At least with white/asian people clubs even if i'm one of the only black guys there, it feels less strange. Still some common ground and stuff, you know? Like I know how to approach women in that setting.

How did you end up in that scene? And start feeling comfortable in it?
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by queensmith: 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2011
its only in african clubs you will almost be beat up for turning down a due-get constantly harrased, and get men try and grab you sneakily.
that doesnt happen in other clubs
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by UNLEASHED(m): 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2011
Very true!
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2011
The club is a terribly impersonal place to "socialize". But then again it depends on what one's definition of "socialize" is.
Can you have a real [/b]conversation in the club? No, cuz you can hardly hear a thing.

It's primarily all about showing your guap and [b]to me
, though successful, this gets very fake very quickly as there's more to me than "my guap".
I don't go to clubs anymore as I'm not looking for one night stands, or looking to date those girls who are still in love with that whole club environment like they were 18 year olds, and neither am I about to pick a wife from a night club. If at all I do this, it would be from a bar.

So I have to disagree with what some chick on here was nagging about because according to "my standards" (to each his own), I don't consider a girl I meet in the club to be "decent". Viz a viz, I don't go there anymore. I've only met one who I would say was, and like me, she disclosed to me that the club wasn't really her scene. So we left and went to a jazz bar instead.

I prefer to meet women in more natural environments.
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:04am On Jun 19, 2011
I rather be seen as loose for dancing with friends to my fav music at a club than be a dumb Arrow and follow some random dude to a "bar". For all we know she's probably buried under your house right now.

ekt_bear:

Hehe

Plus I always feel a bit awkward being one of the very few black dudes there.

At least with white/asian people clubs even if i'm one of the only black guys there, it feels less strange. Still some common ground and stuff, you know? Like I know how to approach women in that setting.

How did you end up in that scene? And start feeling comfortable in it?

Im confused that you're more comfortable in Asian/white clubs over techno ones consider the latter also has a higher number of whites/asians, ?

as for the scene, always loved the music. No stupid disparaging lyrics nor do you have the whiny crap like R&B. It's all beats. keep in mind this music was started by AAs in Detriot in mid 80s. so contray to popular belief it's not white music in as much as they like to claim it as so.
as for feeling comfortable, even now depending if t's a new crowd/location for a while I feel odd then I get into it, Ive noticed that when other races come to black clubs it's lke whatever, they get into it, dance and be on their way, dont know when when "we" go to such clubs we're feel awkward, is it low self esteem, inferiority? what? why do we care how we look in those clubs, I mean really? when you stop caryting or imaging that others are mentally questioning your [presence, you'll get over it and enjoy yourself. Only problem is more often than not one would be hardpressed to find other blacks that are into that environment.
Maybe cos they know you'd atually have to move your body and not just stand and attack people with your clothed penus.

To get the best of both world you can always go to the ones that play mainstream like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHxlzcAPbBE
You'll be just like T-Pain towards the end. cheesy

seeing benny benassi myself in 2 weeks grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9 Secret Things Men Can't Resist In Women / The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine / Does She Mean The "I Love You" During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.