Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. (16284 Views)

Annoying Things Women Do / Funny Wedding Cake Of Couples Who Met In The Club(pix) / Most Annoying Things Women Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2011
2buff:

Why do folks still go to clubs?  undecided
I can't stand environments that breed FAKENESS.
And girls really are mostly guilty of this fakeness, as the gender with the more numerous self-esteem problems.

Only in the club will you meet a woman who you typically wouldn't give the time of day, who would kiss the ground you walk on knowing she could never have you; only in the club can she suddenly develop something close to confidence, but severly lacking in self-control, ruins it and turns it into snobbery.

I've heard of a girl who met a good guy she had been eyeing in the club, but instead of acting like a decent human being started doing those typical foolish chick things in the hopes that he would become jealous or something. The guy being a self-respecting bloke, naturally just locked-up and closed her case in his mind. This chick spent many nights crying because of this.

I prefer to meet women outside in other environments and give them the chance to be themselves in front of me.

This is so true. It is amazing how ordinarily ugly or plain girls that one would NEVER deign to talk to on a good day suddenly start feeling important and acting like divas in club settings. Really amazes me.
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Basseti: 5:04pm On Jun 17, 2011
pro01:

This is so true. It is amazing how ordinarily ugly or plain girls that one would NEVER deign to talk to on a good day suddenly start feeling important and acting like divas in club settings. Really amazes me.

Yeah , but why will one want to pick a girl in the club anyways? undecided 99 out of 100 times, you will see the same girl in the same club the next weekend. Prolly in the same outfit too undecided
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2011
u go to the club half naked, then u start hiding at the back of your friend, saying i cant dance, this skirt is too short, they will be seeing my yannsshh
like who force ur asss to wear that nonsens, comot go out there and danc, and dnt waste money for the guy who brought u in
nonsense.
wearing half naked cloth, and expecting me not to look at ur asss, what should i look at, my asss? no ur asss   grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by ektbear: 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2011
@2buff: Clubbing can be fun. And you can meet decent girls there. It really depends on the crowd. It just has to be a relatively upscale loungy type of spot. . . not the typical "get your freak on" sort of club you might go to if you just are trying to get laid  smiley
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by ektbear: 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2011
Donlittle:

u go to the club half unclothed, then u start hiding at the back of your friend, saying i cant dance, this skirt is too short, they will be seeing my yannsshh
like who force your asss to wear that nonsens, comot go out there and danc, and dnt waste money for the guy who brought u in
nonsense.
wearing half unclothed cloth, and expecting me not to look at your asss, what should i look at, my asss? no your asss   grin grin grin grin grin

Lmao. Me, if you are letting it hang out and you look good, I will look without shame. Even stare grin If she flaunting it, why won't I look?

On a related note. . . what about these ugly broads who dress simpy? undecided That type of stuff makes me just angry.
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by ektbear: 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2011
Nobody wants to see an ugly chick dressing scandalously. Yet they still do it! Wtf is up with that?

Chick with huge stretch marks all up and down her ass and stomach letting everything hang out.

Girl put some clothes on, nobody wants to see that.
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2011
ekt_bear:

Lmao. Me, if you are letting it hang out and you look good, I will look without shame. Even stare grin If she flaunting it, why won't I look?

On a related note. . . what about these ugly broads who dress simpy? undecided That type of stuff makes me just angry.
thank you man, why i no go look. u give me free stv, think say i no go watch??
ha chai u wicked small o grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by yusuf2(m): 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2011
@ OP, spot on
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2011
Typically back in my (very short) clubbing days, my recipe was to buff up, put on tight glistening T-shirts, and treat girls like crap in the club.
Not in an obvious way, but the usual "insult with a smile" kind of way. typically not giving them the time of day. This always worked and they were pulled in like flies to eba.

Girls tend to try to use that energy of unattainability common in the club to raise their non-existent status in the club, so naturally a guy who understands this psyche and knows this energy is available to him too and knows how to use it and tarnish theirs can do so to his own advantage.

There are many ways of going about it, be sensibly nice (like MBJ described) or be a magnanimous Alpha-male bad-arse who mostly attracts the girls with daddy issues but you don't really care cuz one was just in it for the 1-night stands.
---
The whole club thing got very sickening very quickly though along with that whole lifestyle. So I'm grateful to God for taking one out of it.
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2011
ekt_bear:

Nobody wants to see an ugly chick dressing scandalously. Yet they still do it! Wtf is up with that?

Chick with huge stretch marks all up and down her backside and stomach letting everything hang out.

Girl put some clothes on, nobody wants to see that.
There was the this girl i met once, she is just one fat ugly looking girl like that, we had to take her to her house, cause they had a flat tire, her fat ass made us had a flat tire too, men we almost die, she just make us regret say we carry am
one day, we kan go club, we see am, she wore, a triple mini skirt, prob for her skinny sister, then put on a shirt that reach her breast and cover it down a lil angry angry angry angry undecided
all her fat was showing and everything, me and my boy had to use the restroom from what we saw, why wear skinny dress, when ur ass weigh 320 pounds??  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
but i love me my naija made girls tho, they knw wat to put on at club, some of them  grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by dayokanu(m): 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2011
2buff:

Why do folks still go to clubs? undecided
I can't stand environments that breed FAKENESS.
And girls really are mostly guilty of this fakeness, as the gender with the more numerous self-esteem problems.

Only in the club will you meet a woman who you typically wouldn't give the time of day, who would kiss the ground you walk on knowing she could never have you; only in the club can she suddenly develop something close to confidence, but severly lacking in self-control, ruins it and turns it into snobbery.

I've heard of a girl who met a good guy she had been eyeing in the club, but instead of acting like a decent human being started doing those typical foolish chick things in the hopes that he would become jealous or something. The guy being a self-respecting bloke, naturally just locked-up and closed her case in his mind. This chick spent many nights crying because of this.
I prefer to meet women outside in other environments and give them the chance to be themselves in front of me.

cool cool cool
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2011
Princek12:

If you can't be objective, sharap! Because the girl left with her friend may or may not have anything  to do with your game. Women do what women do, period. You can still bang that chick and whatever, but that does not foreclose on the fact that there are women who cockblock.

bro any smart "playa"(as you call yourself) certainly wouldnt blame the whole world (and cockblockers) for their lack in getting women. YES there are cockblockers out there and any "playa" knows that and would act accordingly. the fact that you see cockblocker as the end of the road says a lot about your "playa's game".
if you "supposedly" can still bang that chick, then why the long essay?! LOL you sound like a wannabe"playa" who want women to be given to him on a plate, its an oxymoron!!!!!!

You may run your mouth about this and that, but any true player (which I know you are not) recognizes how women act and finds a way around it. And true players don't have to take BS from every girl; there are decent girls out there who don't have all this drama to deal with.

let me school you a minute or two. PLAYAS (since you call yourself one) live and enjoy the chase, if you come here biatching about what is common out there in the clubs then you, sir, are certainly NOT a playa.
who asked you to take their BS to begin with?
- if they are on the phone all night and you cant walk up to them and make their nights more interesting than texting then its all on you.
- if they dance by themselves and you dont have what it takes to infiltrate their circles then its all on you.
- if they come with no money but yet you find buying them drinks the only way to get closer to them then thats all on you.

If you are a mugu who wants to prove that he has game by offering a girl a drink to appease her to talk to you, don't cry when you have offered 10 girls drinks with nothing to show for it. It is dudes like you who thinks they are scoring points by refusing to be objectively critical of some certain behavior displayed by some women.

stop trying your reverse psychology on me. are you not the guy who wrote:
9) Taking a drink from a guy and walking away instantly or after a few minutes.
thats what happen when dumbasses buy drink to strangers
so, i can safely conclude that YOU are the one buying drink to strangers and then biatching when they leave because, as you can see from my reply, i sure dont!

also, read my answer to that other silly point you made again:
1) Asking a guy to buy them a drink before talking to him.
how is that possible? what kind of desperate ignoramus would buy the damn drink anyway?!

Get a life. Your lameness comes off, and no one is saying the club environment is too tough. This is just a discussion of certain behavior exhibited by some thirsty chicks and some women in general.

and i am not allowed to give my view on the subject because. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .?!
if you dont like my views fair enough but they are MY views nevertheless, take it or leave it. i am sure you expected all guys to follow you in your whining. . . . . . . , lol "playa" indeed!

Even if a girl is feeling you to the core and your game is on point, the fact is that there are still friends who are cockblockers. Obviously your inexperience in the streets does not make you to recognize that fact. Go and play some video games, little boy.

as i said earlier, if cockblocking is the top of your clubbing problems then "playa" you are NOT.

ekt_bear:

No I know what you mean. But there are people (both guys and girls) who'll go the club, sit off in the corner by themselves texting. I'm like, can't you do that ish at home? Why'd you come out if you are going to be texting your friends late at night?

as i pointed out bro, some have nothing better to do. would sitting looking at the ceiling be better?

It can get really awkward though. You can do that only for so long. At some point, you need to isolate your target to get to know her better. Maybe say some things that probably both chicks should't hear. Plus if you are entertaining both, how do you make the one you don't want disappear when you want to escalate things?

Wing man is pretty damn useful, imo.

its all about being comfortable man. it takes time to win someone, trying to rush will have any man fail miserably. one thing is for sure: YOU WONT LOSE ANYTHING BY ENTERTAINING BOTH OF THEM ALL NIGHT (if you have to)
of course a wingman would do in this situation but if you have none then you have to do whats right.
expecting to get rid of the friend(or have her sitting looking at the ceiling) is a sure way to fail!

Princek12:

^^^^^leave Mr, BrownJay alone; he has no game and is inexperienced and would therefore not know what a wingman is used for.

He is just running his mouth and trying to score points with these NL chicks

the fact that "playas" like you think that a wingman is always needed in such situation clearly shows us that you definitely have NO GAME.
furthermore if scoring points with NL chicks is your reason for being here then fair enough but dont automatically believe that we are all on the same boat!
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2011
Guys, instead of looking for a girl to buy drink for, get HER to buy you a drink.
Intelligently present yourself as a challenge.  wink

And if she doesn't have money for that, consider her a loser cool
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by won90: 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2011
WE MEN HAVE SUFFERED undecided
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2011
^^ LOL good!
If every guy had game, the word "attractive male" would have no meaning  grin
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by won90: 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2011
angry angry

WHY CANT WE DO WITHOUT THESE WOMEN undecided
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 17, 2011
^^ You can. go gay cheesy
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Princek12(m): 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2011
2buff:

^^ LOL good!
If every guy had game, the word "attractive male" would have no meaning  grin

these days sef game is dying, as many guys just spend money rather than run game. funny enough, those guys who shell out lots of dough to get girls think they have game.

the money does the talking, since girls respond to money very quick.
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Princek12(m): 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2011
Mr Brown Jay

Go and get a life. I am not saying don't express your views, but you are the one who is attacking other dudes who are expressing their own views, saying they are whining.

We are talking objective here; you are talking subjective. You are denying the obvious, instead blaming every behavior displayed by some thirsty chicks and some girls on men not having game.

You have deviated from the subject.
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by shawonlese: 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2011
Funny lots
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by won90: 6:33pm On Jun 17, 2011
2buff:

^^ You can. go gay cheesy

shocked angry angry
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 17, 2011
Princek12:

Mr Brown Jay

Go and get a life. I am not saying don't express your views, but you are the one who is attacking other dudes who are expressing their own views, saying they are whining.

who is attacking who? the fact that you see my views as an attack is funny. so cant we put our points on the table and ask questions any longer? we are having a DISCUSSION. thats what NL is about.
PrinceK12 has spoken and we all should bow to his points, funny lot!

We are talking objective here; you are talking subjective. You are denying the obvious, instead blaming every behavior displayed by some thirsty chicks and some girls on men not having game. You have deviated from the subject.

bro I dont give a damn if women are thirsty or hungry in the clubs, YOU should stay on the subject.
if the subject was gals being thirsty in the club then you already have my answer as :"dont buy them a drink and be merry"

i am just explaining to you that its the rule of law: men go to clubs to entertain themselves and hook up with women, women know that and "some" will use whatever they can to take advantage/fleece these desperate men. only the men who have no game to counter these "few" women will make a biggie about it.

but hey, wouldnt life be easier(for men like you) to just walk in clubs, point at a chick and she falling on his lap instantly. lol!
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 17, 2011
won-90:

shocked angry angry

cheesy hey my guy na u be dat? Dem ban you again?
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by won90: 7:08pm On Jun 17, 2011
undecided undecided

na now u know angry angry
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2011
2buff:

Guys, instead of looking for a girl to buy drink for, get HER to buy you a drink.
Intelligently present yourself as a challenge.  wink

And if she doesn't have money for that, consider her a loser cool

Lol. Truss me, even potent juju would not be enough to help you convince any girl to buy you a drink in the club (or elsewhere for that matter), why? Cos the money simply ain't there. They're all permanently broke (in spite of their yeye pink-cased BBs). Guess that makes them all losers.
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2011
^^Exactly my point.
This is one of the things you can use to your advantage, just so they know not to feel too highly of themselves as they're really just losers. This, like all things concerning game, must be done intelligently and with elements of fun.

And if you find yourself in a place where the women aren't broke (most likely abroad), You'll find that some will indeed buy u a drink. As they've invested (sort of) in your presence, they would have a better pull to listen to you yahn. It's a win anyway u look at it.

the key is fun and intelligence.  wink
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by jamest3(m): 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2011
Guys, don't get mad at them girls getting off in your face because y'all want to have fun. The truth is most girls at the club are mostly lonely girls looking for men they could keep (certainly not a club!!) and I mean no offense when I say a good number of them are easy but trying to pass off as 'all that'. I've long giving a wide berth to those kind of Naija girls, I simply do others now.
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Princek12(m): 7:57pm On Jun 17, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

who is attacking who? the fact that you see my views as an attack is funny. so cant we put our points on the table and ask questions any longer? we are having a DISCUSSION. thats what NL is about.
PrinceK12 has spoken and we all should bow to his points, funny lot!

bro I dont give a damn if women are thirsty or hungry in the clubs, YOU should stay on the subject.
if the subject was gals being thirsty in the club then you already have my answer as :"dont buy them a drink and be merry"

i am just explaining to you that its the rule of law: men go to clubs to entertain themselves and hook up with women, women know that and "some" will use whatever they can to take advantage/fleece these desperate men. only the men who have no game to counter these "few" women will make a biggie about it.

but hey, wouldnt life be easier(for men like you) to just walk in clubs, point at a chick and she falling on his lap instantly. lol!

If you want to use your game to counter those few women, good for you. Some people have better things to do than try to counter those few women. There are too many good looking and prettier women out there who are not thirsty, so if I choose to stay away from thirsty women that is my choice.

If you really have game, you will have those women buying you stuff and drinks, rather than you trying to counter their game. Most of those thirsty chicks are not all that and have no class, anyway. Decent girls with class cannot be bought with $10 drinks. It takes a whole lot more, such as personality, good convo, your career, etc. Only desperado thirsty girls will be asking a guy to buy them a $5 or $10 drink before she talks to him. If those are the kind of girls you choose to run your game on, good for you. I don't do thirsty chicks.

If I buy a girl a drink, it will be to enhance our time together, not to appease her or use that $10 drink to convince her to talk to me. Once you grow up, you will understand what I am saying.
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Goldieluks: 8:01pm On Jun 17, 2011
Princek12:

If you want to use your game to counter those few women, good for you. Some people have better things to do than try to counter those few women. There are too many good looking and prettier women out there who are not thirsty, so if I choose to stay away from thirsty women that is my choice.

If you really have game, you will have those women buying you stuff and drinks, rather than you trying to counter their game. Most of those thirsty chicks are not all that and have no class, anyway. Decent girls with class cannot be bought with $10 drinks. It takes a whole lot more, such as personality, good convo, your career, etc. Only desperado thirsty girls will be asking a guy to buy them a $5 or $10 drink before she talks to him. If those are the kind of girls you choose to run your game on, good for you. I don't do thirsty chicks.

If I buy a girl a drink, it will be to enhance our time together, not to appease her or use that $10 drink to convince her to talk to me. Once you grow up, you will understand what I am saying.

wow, interesting.
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by debosky(m): 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2011
The 'elders' have given you ways to counteract these moves in the clubs, now you say you're not interested? cheesy

Princek12:

Then why are you complaining about the thirsty ones? It's like complaining that ugly girls exist - how does it affect you if you already have beautiful gals to chase?

Let those who want to chase thirsty babes learn how to bypass their long throat. grin

But thirsty chicks are too broke to buy you drinks, so why bother? Again, if you're not interested in them, why are you discussing these thirsty chicks this much?? cheesy

Dem don show my guy pepper. grin

Good for you - let others learn how to get around these thirsty chicks and still get what they want. wink
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Princek12(m): 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2011
debosky:

The 'elders' have given you ways to counteract these moves in the clubs, now you say you're not interested? cheesy

Then why are you complaining about the thirsty ones? It's like complaining that ugly girls exist - how does it affect you if you already have beautiful gals to chase?

Let those who want to chase thirsty babes learn how to bypass their long throat. grin

But thirsty chicks are too broke to buy you drinks, so why bother? Again, if you're not interested in them, why are you discussing these thirsty chicks this much?? cheesy

Dem don show my guy pepper. grin

Good for you - let others learn how to get around these thirsty chicks and still get what they want. wink

Can you reason? The fact that someone discusses an issue does not necessarily mean that that person is personally experiencing it. You can discuss an issue based on what you observe happen, what friends and other people say. The fact that I opened up a thread on this issue does not mean I deal with thirsty chicks, even though some time some I have ran into them. I don't deal with them. I leave them for guys like you to deal with them.

Since you are the King of dealing with thirsty chicks, good for you. You can have them all. I don't do thirsty chicks

And for your info, I can talk about whatever I want. If you don't like what I say, you can go to another thread or jump off a cliff. I discuss thirsty chicks because I have met many of them who have asked me to buy them drinks upon striking up a conversation with them. I quickly dispose of them. I don't need a $5 drink chick.
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Jackieugo(f): 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2011
See wahala  shocked. This is why I dislike night clubs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine / Does She Mean The "I Love You" During Sex? / Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.