Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. (16285 Views)

Annoying Things Women Do / Funny Wedding Cake Of Couples Who Met In The Club(pix) / Most Annoying Things Women Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by debosky(m): 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2011
Girls not wearing deodorant??

Lawwd have mercy. cheesy

iice are you sure you're not guilty of that as well? grin
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by won90: 7:02pm On Jun 16, 2011
Donlittle:

WETIN BE THIS were face wey u put for here, na me ban yhu, or dem collect your bread ni? grin angry

donlittle is a suspected Boko harmaist - he wont leave my mzdarkskin alone angry angry
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2011
won-90:

donlittle is a suspected Boko harmaist - he wont leave my mzdarkskin alone angry angry
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked she doesnt even like you, she denied you everytime, leave her alone oo cheesy
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by won90: 7:24pm On Jun 16, 2011
Donlittle:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked she doesnt even like you, she denied you everytime, leave her alone oo cheesy

really cos u are about starting a HUGH fight undecided
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2011
won-90:

really cos u are about starting a HUGH fight undecided
ur bout to fight me on this place angry angry angry angry
o ni fe te
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by won90: 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2011
Donlittle:

your bout to fight me on this place angry angry angry angry
o ni fe te

I wont belive u - mzdark wud die for me

shes done it several times angry
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2011
won-90:

I wont belive u - mzdark wud die for me

shes done it several times angry

Look at u there, i can take your place in her mind undecided undecided undecided grin
stay there ehn
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by won90: 7:34pm On Jun 16, 2011
cry cry
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2011
won-90:

cry cry
oya pele, why u they cry na, ndo o,
make i go get ur medicine for u, mzzdarkiskinu wer u dey o
the meat on ur jollof rice don dey cry o
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by won90: 7:41pm On Jun 16, 2011
Donlittle:

oya pele, why u they cry na, ndo o,
make i go get your medicine for u, mzzdarkiskinu wer u dey o
the meat on your jollof rice don dey cry o

I'll ring her right away angry
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 16, 2011
won-90:

I'll ring her right away angry
if u post one more smiley face
i will tel her not to pick up
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by queensmith: 7:42pm On Jun 16, 2011
did u pay for all these girls to enter the club?? kmt- the arrogance of nigerian men
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by won90: 7:44pm On Jun 16, 2011
^dont start what you cant finish - else you would find your self crying soon wen im done with you -
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 16, 2011
won-90:

^dont start what you cant finish - else you would find your self crying soon wen im done with you -
angry angry angry angry angry shocked shocked shocked shocked
damn it, u gonna be crying when i start with u grin grin
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:53pm On Jun 16, 2011
Maybe you should start gong to clubs for men.

what's the 1 reason men go to clubs anyway? yet you are complaining about buying drinks. go sit down jo. cheap loon

iice, I agree with #2. Im especially guilty of it cos I hate how guys act way too familiar at clubs, why are you so damn close, must I be able to smell your cheap cologne so close in the name of dancing
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by armyofone(m): 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2011
Abi o, very cheap, 1 glass of magarita one opeke asked of him, he came here writing epistle of 2nd corinthians grin you never jam OP

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Princek12(m): 11:31pm On Jun 16, 2011
armyofone:

Abi o, very cheap, 1 glass of magarita one opeke asked of him, he came here writing epistle of 2nd corinthians grin you never jam OP

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are missing the point. No one cares about a drink, but the purpose of asking me for the drink. You are trying to play psychological games to justify why thirsty women (you are probably one of them) go to the club in search of free drinks.

If you are thirsty, ask me for a drink and I will buy it for you. But never ask me to buy you a drink as a prerequisite to talk to you. It's not that serious. It is the principle that matters.

All these [size=14pt]thirsty chicks[/size] sef
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by toyemz(f): 12:08am On Jun 17, 2011
^^^
buying a drink before you even begin to utter loads of rubbish(esp when you are tipsy)
isnt that supposed to be the ice breaker?
Haba guys dont speak to girls if you know you're too stingy to buy drinks
na wa oh
which complain be this ?
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by won90: 12:32am On Jun 17, 2011
^can i buy you MARY KAY PANT before i talk to you angry angry
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by toyemz(f): 12:40am On Jun 17, 2011
^^^^
can i buy you MARY KAY PANT before i talk to you

what do you think?
imagine this was your opening line at a club?
honestly what do you think you would have gotten as a reply?
snr slap!
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by won90: 12:52am On Jun 17, 2011
angry angry
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by toyemz(f): 12:57am On Jun 17, 2011
^^^

whatever!
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by won90: 1:11am On Jun 17, 2011
^DUH! in your face! - angry angry
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by toyemz(f): 1:12am On Jun 17, 2011
^^^^

china bowl
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by won90: 1:15am On Jun 17, 2011
grin grin
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by toyemz(f): 1:17am On Jun 17, 2011
^^^^
club bouncer!
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by iice(f): 1:37am On Jun 17, 2011
debosky:

Girls not wearing deodorant??

Lawwd have mercy. cheesy

iice are you sure you're not guilty of that as well? grin

With the tura package you sent me? I cannot escape it tongue

@TOH, exactly.
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Princek12(m): 3:52am On Jun 17, 2011
toyemz:

^^^
buying a drink before you even begin to utter loads of rubbish(esp when you are tipsy)
isnt that supposed to be the ice breaker?
Haba guys dont speak to girls if you know you're too stingy to buy drinks
na wa oh
which complain be this ?

there you go: you are a [size=14pt]thirsty chick[/size]

Why does a drink have to be an ice breaker? What if a guy you admired approached you respectfully and wants to talk to you, according to you, you want talk to him because he did not properly break the ice by buying you a drink! No wonder girls like you will end up with losers.

Don't you think it would be more appropriate for him to buy you a drink later on if it so happens that both of you have a nice chemistry and are enjoying each other's company. Or if he wants to buy you a drink from the outset, let him make that choice. But a decent girl should not be walking around the club thinking that a guy who does not offer her a drink as a precondition to talking to her is not properly breaking the ice.

Buying a drink should enhance an encounter; it should not be meant to appease or lure a decent girl into talking to you, except for thirsty chicks like you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:02am On Jun 17, 2011
lol guys go to clubs looking for a girl to take home yet he's crying about the same girls being thirsty LOL
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Princek12(m): 4:03am On Jun 17, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

lol guys go to clubs looking for a girl to take home yet he's crying about the same girls being thirsty LOL

Not every guy looks for a thirsty girl to take home. There are decent, non thirsty girls to take home. Because you are thirsty does not mean every girl is thirsty. Speak for your thirsty self.
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by MrsChima(f): 4:16am On Jun 17, 2011
When isn't a human thirsty? undecided undecided Are we talking about robots here? lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Princek12(m): 4:26am On Jun 17, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

When isn't a human thirsty? undecided undecided Are we talking about robots here? lipsrsealed

humans are thirsty, but they can drink water, not alcohol, to quench their thirst.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Does She Mean The "I Love You" During Sex? / CONDOM: What Happened When I Went To Buy A Condom [PICTURE] / When Your Partner Feels You Are Too Much For Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.