Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. (16283 Views)

Annoying Things Women Do / Funny Wedding Cake Of Couples Who Met In The Club(pix) / Most Annoying Things Women Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by annita19(f): 5:43am On Jun 17, 2011
And its annoying when you guys act way to familiar in the club and getting to damn close like we've known each other forever some will even ask for your #. Dude we came here to dance and have fun not for dating meet-ups
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:44am On Jun 17, 2011
It's a well know fact that I dont drink alcohol so stop embarrassing yourself with your juvenile rants.

and what "well brought up" girl will follow a guy they just met at the club, abeg comot
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by ektbear: 5:56am On Jun 17, 2011
#1 and #2 are pretty annoying.

#1 has only happened to me once. I was surprised and ended up buying for her and her friends. But if it happens again, I'll just keep it moving. . . too many beautiful women in the world to get involved with one showing ugly traits like that.

I'm interested in socializing, not in spending money on some chick I don't even know.

With that said, I have no problems buying the occasional drink for people I do know.

#10 is also a blower. Wth are you doing texting in the club? Lol do that sh1t when you get home.

#6 has really screwed me a few times. You meet two girls at a club together, things are going well with one, but then the friend she came with breaks it up. SOOOOO annoying! This is why it is critical to go clubbing with a wingman.
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by won90: 7:08am On Jun 17, 2011
Princek12:

Not every guy looks for a thirsty girl to take home. There are decent, non thirsty girls to take home. Because you are thirsty does not mean every girl is thirsty. Speak for your thirsty self.
Princek12:

humans are thirsty, but they can drink water, not alcohol, to quench their thirst.

[size=38pt]U're wicked grin grin grin[/size]
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by BABE3: 8:52am On Jun 17, 2011
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by ektbear: 10:22am On Jun 17, 2011
^-- Lmao. Hilarious vid grin
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by debosky(m): 10:33am On Jun 17, 2011
grin grin grin - that video is the truth, especially the circle of ugliness. cheesy

iice:

With the tura package you sent me? I cannot escape it tongue

We make deodorants too now, so visit our website for your complimentary pack. grin
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Princek12(m): 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

It's a well know fact that I dont drink alcohol so stop embarrassing yourself with your juvenile rants.

and what "well brought up" girl will follow a guy they just met at the club, abeg comot

If you don't drink alcohol then why do you feel the need to defend the thirsty chicks? The thirsty chicks know themselves.
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by 9jafetish(f): 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2011
i would dance with any guy but if he touches me where i don't want to be touched its over.
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Ryabcool(m): 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2011
lol! now this is hilarious!  grin
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by vislabraye(m): 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2011
13. Going to club and don't expect to get toasted. She may say she aint in the mood. By why come to club when ur mood is foul.

14. A couple of times, ladies have asked me for a dance, but I'm not so much of a good dancer. lol
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by iice(f): 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2011
^^The purpose of a club is to dance or drink or mingle. Any or all the options will do.
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by ronkebp(f): 3:07pm On Jun 17, 2011
There are clubs and there are clubs, what type do you go to? i don't just go into any type of club just to have fun, but the bigz galz own, and that is when my pocket is full, cos guys like PRINCEK12 will insult you for buying a glass of cranberry juice and vodka,
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Ibime(m): 3:22pm On Jun 17, 2011
Princek12:

1) Asking a guy to buy them a drink before talking to him.

2) Dancing on the dance floor with their girlfriends but declining offers from guys to dance.

3) Holding their girlfriend's hand while walking around the club.

9) Taking a drink from a guy and walking away instantly or after a few minutes.

Lamentations!

These issues are so 7 years ago.

Girls can spot hungry predators from a mile away, hence they give you such reactions.

Just go to the club, have fun, dance by yourself (dont show nobody face), and soon enough all their hostility would fade away. . . . or get yourself a VIP seat and they would come looking for you! wink
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2011
ekt_bear:

#10 is also a blower. Wth are you doing texting in the club? Lol do that sh1t when you get home.

are you claiming that people entering clubs should turn off their phones?! shouldnt answer emergencies? shouldnt tell their friends where they are? etc etc etc lol
some of these babes worked DAMN hard to get their BB etc, and you want them NOT to show off with it in the clubs?! where are you from bro?!

#6 has really screwed me a few time. You meet two girls at a club together, things are going well with one, but then the friend she came with breaks it up. SOOOOO annoying! This is why it is critical to go clubbing with a wingman.

you certainly dont need a wingman but you do need a better ATTITUDE. so let me get this straight. you see two girls sitting down talking, you join them BUT only socialize/talk/entertain ONE of them AND expect the other girl to smile, and be happy?! lol

do whats right!!!! talk/socialize/entertain the BOTH of them until the coast is clear to make a move on your intended target.
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Princek12(m): 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

are you claiming that people entering clubs should turn off their phones?! shouldnt answer emergencies? shouldnt tell their friends where they are? etc etc etc lol

you certainly dont need a wingman but you do need a better ATTITUDE. so let me get this straight. you see two girls sitting down talking, you join them BUT only socialize/talk/entertain ONE of them AND expect the other girl to smile, and be happy?! lol

do whats right!!!! talk/socialize/entertain the BOTH of them until the coast is clear to make a move on your intended target.

That is not what he meant. He meant that you, for example, meet the girl by herself, without her friend present, and begin to converse with her. When the conversation becomes interesting, kaboom, here comes the girlfriend who, probably because was too ugly to get attention from guys, pulls her girlfriend away in the middle of the conversation. And you know women do not like to offend their girlfriends, so she will most likely follow her girlfriend away. It is completely different from interrupting a conversation between two girls.
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by iice(f): 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2011
^^cockblocking you mean
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Princek12(m): 3:40pm On Jun 17, 2011
iice:

^^cockblocking you mean

yes ooooooooooo
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Decryptor(m): 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2011
You forgot to add: looking at themselves on the glass-wall of the club while dancing.
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by dayokanu(m): 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2011
iice:

^^cockblocking you mean

How do you know what cockblocking is? or even cock to start with? You have been mixing with the wrong crowd
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 17, 2011
Princek12:

That is not what he meant. He meant that you, for example, meet the girl by herself, without her friend present, and begin to converse with her. When the conversation becomes interesting, kaboom, here comes the girlfriend who, probably because was too ugly to get attention from guys, pulls her girlfriend away in the middle of the conversation. And you know women do not like to offend their girlfriends, so she will most likely follow her girlfriend away. It is completely different from interrupting a conversation between two girls.

then, as i said earlier, whatever you may have said didnt do the trick for her to either stay OR/AND come back.

also, i dont know about you but me and my boys have codes/signals in the clubs (and women do too). so if you are talking to a gal in the club AND SHE SCRATCHES HER EAR(lol) that may have been the signal to her gf to come and RESCUE HER from you, bwaaaah!

ok lets be serious, if the clubbing environment is too tough for you then i suggest that you stay home instead then. its the war zone out there and you have to have your SKILLS at the top level to succeed. who would want to date a gal that say "lets go home" after just a few drinks?! would you even respect that gal?
expecting women to fall on your lap and follow you home after "hello, how are you?" doesnt cut it any longer. if you cant deal with women of today then i suggest you reconsider on everything because LIFE is way tougher than that!

so, GET SOME GAME, WORK ON YOURSELF and stop whining about babes in the club. . . . . . . . . . . because you know what? these same babe you are complaining about probably did meet someone WITH BALLS and THE RIGHT ATTITUDE that night!
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Elpieda: 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2011
Decent girls dont go clubbing, there are other ways to socialize without having to go clubbing and embarassing yourself.

Girls you know that when u go to a club the normal thing is for guys to want to touch and dance with you so if thats a problem for you then why are you there with your half naked clothing tempting them? ANd then when they come to dance close up you start pushing then away. Pshh
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Princek12(m): 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

then, as i said earlier, whatever you may have said didnt do the trick for her to either stay OR/AND come back.

also, i dont know about you but me and my boys have codes/signals in the clubs (and women do too). so if you are talking to a gal in the club AND SHE SCRATCHES HER EAR(lol) that may have been the signal to her gf to come and RESCUE HER from you, bwaaaah!

ok lets be serious, if the clubbing environment is too tough for you then i suggest that you stay home instead then. its the war zone out there and you have to have your SKILLS at the top level to succeed. who would want to date a gal that say "lets go home" after just a few drinks?! would you even respect that gal?
expecting women to fall on your lap and follow you home after "hello, how are you?" doesnt cut it any longer. if you cant deal with women of today then i suggest you reconsider on everything because LIFE is way tougher than that!

so, GET SOME GAME, WORK ON YOURSELF and stop whining about babes in the club. . . . . . . . . . . because you know what? these same babe you are complaining about probably did meet someone WITH BALLS and THE RIGHT ATTITUDE that night!

If you can't be objective, sharap! Because the girl left with her friend may or may not have anything  to do with your game. Women do what women do, period. You can still bang that chick and whatever, but that does not foreclose on the fact that there are women who cockblock.

You may run your mouth about this and that, but any true player (which I know you are not) recognizes how women act and finds a way around it. And true players don't have to take BS from every girl; there are decent girls out there who don't have all this drama to deal with.

If you are a mugu who wants to prove that he has game by offering a girl a drink to appease her to talk to you, don't cry when you have offered 10 girls drinks with nothing to show for it. It is dudes like you who thinks they are scoring points by refusing to be objectively critical of some certain behavior displayed by some women.

Get a life. Your lameness comes off, and no one is saying the club environment is too tough. This is just a discussion of certain behavior exhibited by some thirsty chicks and some women in general. Even if a girl is feeling you to the core and your game is on point, the fact is that there are still friends who are cockblockers. Obviously your inexperience in the streets does not make you to recognize that fact. Go and play some video games, little boy.
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by ektbear: 4:35pm On Jun 17, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

some of these babes worked DAMN hard to get their BB etc, and you want them NOT to show off with it in the clubs?! where are you from bro?!

No I know what you mean. But there are people (both guys and girls) who'll go the club, sit off in the corner by themselves texting. I'm like, can't you do that ish at home? Why'd you come out if you are going to be texting your friends late at night?

It can get really awkward though. You can do that only for so long. At some point, you need to isolate your target to get to know her better. Maybe say some things that probably both chicks should't hear. Plus if you are entertaining both, how do you make the one you don't want disappear when you want to escalate things?

Wing man is pretty damn useful, imo.
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2011
Be4 they get into the club, they use makeup
when they are in the club, they go in to the bathroom, and use another round of make up
then they go and line up for pictures, angry angry and they come out looking about ugly AF, makeup, plus heat and everything, equals to extra sweat
like damn, dnt use make up in the club, ur naturally beatiful, u dnt need to look like a runaway monkey in those picture angry angry
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Princek12(m): 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2011
^^^^^
leave Mr, BrownJay alone; he has no game and is inexperienced and would therefore not know what a wingman is used for.

He is just running his mouth and trying to score points with these NL chicks
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 17, 2011
Why do folks still go to clubs?  undecided
I can't stand environments that breed FAKENESS.
And girls really are mostly guilty of this fakeness, as the gender with the more numerous self-esteem problems.

Only in the club will you meet a woman who you typically wouldn't give the time of day, who would kiss the ground you walk on knowing she could never have you; only in the club can she suddenly develop something close to confidence, but severly lacking in self-control, ruins it and turns it into snobbery.

I've heard of a girl who met a good guy she had been eyeing in the club, but instead of acting like a decent human being started doing those typical foolish chick things in the hopes that he would become jealous or something. The guy being a self-respecting bloke, naturally just locked-up and closed her case in his mind. This chick spent many nights crying because of this.

I prefer to meet women outside in other environments and give them the chance to be themselves in front of me.
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2011
Elpieda:

Decent girls dont go clubbing, there are other ways to socialize without having to go clubbing and embarassing yourself.

Girls you know that when u go to a club the normal thing is for guys to want to touch and dance with you so if thats a problem for you then why are you there with your half unclothed clothing tempting them? ANd then when they come to dance close up you start pushing then away. Pshh

I don't know whether you're male or female, but I have to say a big THANK YOU! Truly 'decent' girls don't go clubbing (at least not in the Nigerian/African context). Whenever I go clubbing I don't expect to see 'well-behaved' girls? WTF? Aren't they supposed to be in a night vigil in some church? What the hell are they doing in cigarette smoke-filled death dancing chambers, wearing skimpy outfits, sipping alcohol and yet acting all holy? What da fork is her holy ass doing on the dance floor gyrating sinfully to Wizkid's 'Tease me Tease me Tease me Tease me Beibei'? ? ? Some of these biatches just make me laugh.

Decryptor:

You forgot to add: looking at themselves on the glass-wall of the club while dancing.

Lol. I witnessed this strange phenomenon last Friday. Two heavy-duty babes where dancing furiously while glued together like siamese twins and admiring their shapeless bodies in the glass-wall. I was thoroughly entertained by the spectacle. Mumu things.
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by lepasharon(f): 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2011
enjoying reading all the comments here! cheesy
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Princek12(m): 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2011
2buff:

Why do folks still go to clubs?  undecided
I can't stand environments that breed FAKENESS.
And girls really are mostly guilty of this fakeness, as the gender with the more numerous self-esteem problems.

Only in the club will you meet a woman who you typically wouldn't give the time of day, who would kiss the ground you walk on knowing she could never have you; only in the club can she suddenly develop something close to confidence, but severly lacking in self-control, ruins it and turns it into snobbery.

I've heard of a girl who met a good guy she had been eyeing in the club, but instead of acting like a decent human being started doing those typical foolish chick things in the hopes that he would become jealous or something. The guy being a self-respecting bloke, naturally just locked-up and closed her case in his mind. This chick spent many nights crying because of this.

I prefer to meet women outside in other environments and give them the chance to be themselves in front of me.

You are on point, brother. This is particularly applicable to women who are generally unattractive and would get no attention during the day. The club provides an environment where they can dress slutty or wear dresses that would be inappropriate in normal life. Put simply, these girls cannot get attention unless they are wearing their slutty "club attire" in a midst of intoxicated men.
For these women, going to the club helps them boost their self esteem after a week of a bottomed self esteem.
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by lepasharon(f): 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2011
pro01:

Lol. I witnessed this strange phenomenon last Friday. Two heavy-duty babes where dancing furiously while glued together like siamese twins and admiring their shapeless bodies in the glass-wall. I was thoroughly entertained by the spectacle. Mumu things.

chaiii,you are terrible cheesy
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by ektbear: 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2011
Princek12:

^^^^^
leave Mr, BrownJay alone; he has no game and is inexperienced and would therefore not know what a wingman is used for.

He is just running his mouth and trying to score points with these NL chicks

Nah he sounds like he knows what he is talking about. At least from the posts I've read from him.

Maybe there is a way to juggle two chicks. I'm just not at that level, so I make sure to use a wing man. And if I'm out by myself, I'll just grab some random dude I don't know at the club and use him as a wingman  grin (this requires that the second girl is not hideous though)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine / Does She Mean The "I Love You" During Sex? / Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.