Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. (16282 Views)

Annoying Things Women Do / Funny Wedding Cake Of Couples Who Met In The Club(pix) / Most Annoying Things Women Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 4:41am On Jun 19, 2011
^^^
2buff:

I don't go to clubs anymore as I'm not looking for one night stands, or looking to date those girls who are still in love with that whole club environment like they were 18 year olds, and neither am I about to pick a wife from a night club. If at all I do this, it would be from a bar.

And don't go calling women with more class than you can ever attain "dumb twats". We agreed to change scene, she drove herself there, as did I.
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:42am On Jun 19, 2011
a dead dumb Arrow cool
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 4:47am On Jun 19, 2011
Better go and finish your homework and pass your classes instead of running around every club in town. grin
Maybe you'll be able to get a good job when you graduate and finally afford yourself some minute measure of class, though it would just be superficial given your maturity level  cool.
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 4:50am On Jun 19, 2011
Damn cheesy
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:28am On Jun 19, 2011
how long has the dumb drunk Arrow been buried under your trailer dude  cool
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 6:10am On Jun 19, 2011
^^^You're obviously very slow  cheesy

Don't worry. Keep thinking weally weally hard  grin and maybe you'll finally come up with a non-repetitive rebuttal.
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:22am On Jun 19, 2011
doesnt the stench of her rotting body bother you?

What's it like to be so reetarded that despite whining about how "slow" I am, you continue to waste time in responding to my comments anyway grin Oponu ni e. Simple as that cool
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 19, 2011
^^ Prove you're not entirely useless to a man and go buy me a drink  grin
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by ektbear: 7:34am On Jun 19, 2011
@ThiefOfHearts: Lmao at T-Pain at the end of that. Not a bad song. I liked the "Electroman" one too.

Hrm I can see how it can kind of see how this genre might grow on you.
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by EEVICTOREE(m): 8:54am On Jun 19, 2011
[quote 1) Asking a guy to buy them a drink before talking to him.

2) Dancing on the dance floor with their girlfriends but declining offers from guys to dance.

3) Holding their girlfriend's hand while walking around the club.

4) Wearing tight outfits knowing their body is shaped like an amoeba.

5) Not wearing deodorant and stinking in the club.

6) Pulling their girlfriend away from a guy while she is in the middle of a conversation.

7) Coming to the club with no money, yet expecting to walk out of the club drunk.

8 ) Running over people and stepping over people's toes while rushing to the dance floor because her favorite song came on.

9) Taking a drink from a guy and walking away instantly or after a few minutes.

10) Texting and BBming relentlessly while the club is in full effect.
[quote][/quote]

Gbam!!!! 110% fact grin
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Amya(f): 9:37pm On Jun 19, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

I rather be seen as loose for dancing with friends to my fav music at a club than be a dumb Arrow and follow some random dude to a "bar". For all we know she's probably buried under your house right now.

Good One! you should get a high five for this. 2buff trying to act like he's non-judgmental, when in truth, he's silently judging.
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2011
^^
2buff:

. . . according to "my standards" (to each his own), I don't consider a girl I meet in the club to be "decent". Viz a viz, I don't go there anymore. . . .
I prefer to meet women in more natural environments.

If having standards automatically means being judgemental in your book, then yes luv, I'm flamingly judgemental cheesy
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Amya(f): 9:54pm On Jun 19, 2011
^^^^your standards just happen to be screaming judgments! You consider any girl you meet in the club not decent? You may not like clubs for whatever reason, but i believe you can meet good responsible people anywhere. Learn to give people benefit of the doubt.
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2011
^Honey are you bored? why are you wasting your breath/words?

If he wants to believe that, nah his own business. *shrugs* words of randoms on the internet. really doesnt mean much. wink
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 19, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

^Honey are you bored? why are you wasting your breath/words?

If he wants to believe that, nah his own business. *shrugs* words of randoms on the internet. really doesnt mean much. wink

Sweetie I can see you really love this thread

Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:41pm On Jun 19, 2011
and you must love me else you wouldnt be following me everywhere

Im flattered cool
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 19, 2011
First impressions count.
So do first locations of meeting a person. cool
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by kpolli(m): 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2011
Poster, God wud shower His blessings on u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine / Does She Mean The "I Love You" During Sex? / Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.