Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. (16281 Views)

Annoying Things Women Do / Funny Wedding Cake Of Couples Who Met In The Club(pix) / Most Annoying Things Women Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by BABE3: 8:35pm On Jun 17, 2011
Jackieugo:

See wahala shocked. This is why I dislike[b] night clubs[/b].

You like afternoon clubs right? Me too! Hi five! cheesy
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Jackieugo(f): 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2011
BABE!:

You like afternoon clubs right? Me too! Hi five! cheesy

LOL grin
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by yusuf2(m): 8:39pm On Jun 17, 2011
It's friday nite oh shocked shocked shocked
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2011
Princek12:

If you want to use your game to counter those few women, good for you. Some people have better things to do than try to counter those few women. There are too many good looking and prettier women out there who are not thirsty, so if I choose to stay away from thirsty women that is my choice.

then why dont you focus on these prettier women and stop giving the thirsty uglier ones attention. obviously, these uglier thisrty chicks are important to you otherwise you wouldnt have wasted time opening such a thread.

If you really have game, you will have those women buying you stuff and drinks, rather than you trying to counter their game. Most of those thirsty chicks are not all that and have no class, anyway.

we all go out clubbing/partying with different aim, if yours is to spend as little as possible then fair enough. my aim is to make sure that we have a great time, each and every time we step out the club/party. i certainly aint hurting financially to think of damsel buying ME drinks(like yourself) BUT i sure wont throw my money in the air buying drinks to strangers either.

Decent girls with class cannot be bought with $10 drinks. It takes a whole lot more, such as personality, good convo, your career, etc. Only desperado thirsty girls will be asking a guy to buy them a $5 or $10 drink before she talks to him. If those are the kind of girls you choose to run your game on, good for you. I don't do thirsty chicks.

CORRECTION MR wannabe "PLAYA":  DECENT GIRLS WITH CLASS CANNOT BE BOUGHT. PERIOD!!!!!!!
we can clearly understand that you like to "buy" women, i dont, and that would be against being a "real playas" BWAAAAAAAAAH. so i suggest you stop thinking of yourself as what you CERTAINLY are NOT!

If I buy a girl a drink, it will be to enhance our time together, not to appease her or use that $10 drink to convince her to talk to me. Once you grow up, you will understand what I am saying.

keep buying strangers drink sir, hopefully someday you will succeed in getting laid without losing your "fortune"!
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by won90: 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2011
^11st epistle of mr.brownjay angry angry
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Jackieugo(f): 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

we can clearly understand that you like to "buy" women, i dont, and that would be against being a "real playas" BWAAAAAAAAAH. so i suggest you stop thinking of yourself as what you CERTAINLY are NOT!

keep buying strangers drink sir, hopefully someday you will succeed in getting laid without losing your "fortune"!

rofl best post ever
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by won90: 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2011
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club.

LIKE STEALING OF DRINKS

A NIGERIAN GIRL STOLE MY BOTTLE OF STAR FROM THE CLUB undecided
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Goldieluks: 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2011
won-90:

Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club.

LIKE STEALING OF DRINKS

A NIGERIAN GIRL STOLE MY BOTTLE OF STAR FROM THE CLUB undecided

That should be a club at ojuelegba. Star,Star??
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by won90: 8:59pm On Jun 17, 2011
^DUH Its a club in Liverpool
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Princek12(m): 9:01pm On Jun 17, 2011
Mr Brown Jay

You chose to focus on one item out of the many things I put on the list. Go and deal with your thirsty girls. You obviously are lame from your post, even though you are trying to act like you got game.

It is obvious you are lame.
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by won90: 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2011
Princek12:

Mr Brown Jay

You chose to focus on one item out of the many things I put on the list. Go and deal with your thirsty girls. You obviously are lame from your post, even though you are trying to act like you got game.

It is obvious you are lame.

WHAT BRO!! PLS DONT GO THERE - I HAVE SEEN MR.BROWN JAY WITH SOME OF THE DEADLIST CHICKS

EVER-- PLEASE DONT GO THERE -- I TAKE GOD BEG YOU angry angry
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Goldieluks: 9:09pm On Jun 17, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
i wish these old men would just get married,instead of ranting about first class and second class chicks.
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by won90: 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2011
GOLDIE NO WOMEN TO MARRY - WE HAVE SEARCHED EVERYWHERE

WE DIDNT SEE
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 17, 2011
Why did this have to turn into a manliness wagging contest?  undecided

If club life is hard on you, go find yourself a nice girl in the library or in art class or something.
Leave hard club life for hard people. To each their own. Not everyone was made hard.
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Goldieluks: 9:12pm On Jun 17, 2011
Search within,stop aiming at what your hand and legs cannot reach.
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by won90: 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2011
2buff:

Why did this have to turn into a manliness wagging contest?  undecided

Cos women are calling us UGLY  angry

Goldieluks:

Search within,stop aiming at what your hand and legs cannot reach.

I tried www.Google.com and got this result

404 Not Found - wait, yes it is,

The requested object does exist on this server. The link you followed is neither outdated nor inaccurate, and the server has been instructed to let you have it. Please bow in awe and offer sacrifices to the site administrator of the referring page.
Our beginnings >

404 Error - File Not Found

The annoying little reminders that either someone has miswritten the URL, deleted the file you are looking for, or the net spirits are against you and will see to it you will never find the information you seek.
Below are lists of links to 404 error messages, some with graphics, some ironic in their titles, and some helpful 404 links. The only problem with listing these links is if they (them, those people) realize their links are miswritten, they may correct them and these will all be valid links to who knows what.
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by debosky(m): 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2011
Princek12:

Can you reason? The fact that someone discusses an issue does not necessarily mean that that person is personally experiencing it. You can discuss an issue based on what you observe happen, what friends and other people say. The fact that I opened up a thread on this issue does not mean I deal with thirsty chicks, even though some time some I have ran into them. I don't deal with them. I leave them for guys like you to deal with them.

Yeah right - yet you know ALL about them. grin

It's like someone saying I can't ever touch a Volkswagen beetle yet can describe every part of its engine. cheesy

Since you are the King of dealing with thirsty chicks, good for you. You can have them all. I don't do thirsty chicks

Bwaaah! grin

I have fun if and when I go clubbing - you're the one with the hang up on thirsty chicks. grin

And for your info, I can talk about whatever I want. If you don't like what I say, you can go to another thread or jump off a cliff. I discuss thirsty chicks because I have met many of them who have asked me to buy them drinks upon striking up a conversation with them. I quickly dispose of them. I don't need a $5 drink chick.

See frustration. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg 190 send this guy a few of your Birmingham chicks - he's getting quite desperate now. cheesy
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Goldieluks: 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2011
won-90:

Cos women are calling us UGLY  angry

I tried www.Google.com and got this result

404 Not Found - wait, yes it is,

The requested object does exist on this server. The link you followed is neither outdated nor inaccurate, and the server has been instructed to let you have it. Please bow in awe and offer sacrifices to the site administrator of the referring page.
     Our beginnings >

404 Error - File Not Found

The annoying little reminders that either someone has miswritten the URL, deleted the file you are looking for, or the net spirits are against you and will see to it you will never find the information you seek.
Below are lists of links to 404 error messages, some with graphics, some ironic in their titles, and some helpful 404 links. The only problem with listing these links is if they (them, those people) realize their links are miswritten, they may correct them and these will all be valid links to who knows what.

You are on the wrong search engine,my friend.
go and meet your pastor to pray for you again.
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by BABE3: 9:18pm On Jun 17, 2011
Goldieluks:

No need for all that. He's a pastor himself--- He's the General Overseer of Run For Your Life int' Chapel. His testimony will soon be heard. I'm fasting and praying for him.
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Goldieluks: 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2011
''run for your life''?
that's not a good sign,lol.
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by won90: 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2011
BABE!:

No need for all that. He's a pastor himself--- He's the General Overseer of Run For Your Life int' Chapel. His testimony will soon be heard. I'm fasting and praying for him.
undecided undecided

Goldieluks:

Google.com another wrong engine again - OK ASK BABE to marry me then- im here waiting!!

debosky:

Abeg 190 send this guy a few of your Birmingham chicks - he's getting quite desperate now. cheesy

Bro- meet Gemma Wilkinson

her facebook is

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1467287774

and dont tell her you met 190  angry angry
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by debosky(m): 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2011
Annoying things things women do in the club:

- thinking you want more than to dance with them. Not all guys want to take you home - some just want to dance and go home alone. cheesy

One girl in particular made me grateful I left my phone with my jacket in coat check. So insistent on getting my number because she wanted to come inna me ramping shop. grin

- getting angry when you leave them to dance with a hotter chick (using her to kill time before making your approach). Sorry babes, you were just a place holder till the fine gals got up to dance. cheesy
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Goldieluks: 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2011
190 you are to ask Babe yourself,be a man!
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by won90: 9:24pm On Jun 17, 2011
Goldieluks:

190 you are to ask Babe yourself,be a man!
cry cry

3years - 3 good years

I have been asking BABE - all my plea has fallen on deaf ears cos shes a dark skinned nigerian with attitude like the rest bunch cry cry
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by won90: 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2011
[size=28pt]IM CRYING HERE WITH LOVE -- MY GIRLFRIEND MUST SING THIS SONG TONIGHT FOR ME
[/size]

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzbvPa5npmo&sns=fb[/flash]
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Bams123(f): 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2011
Most of you guys in clubs are misleading anyway, !!!
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by Goldieluks: 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2011
Because you are asking her and at the-same time, asking other women around you too.
ask he the right way, and take your eyes off other women.
You want to have your cake and eat it eh?
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by won90: 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2011
Goldieluks:

Because you are asking her and at the-same time, asking other women around you too.
ask he the right way, and take your eyes off other women.
You want to have your cake and eat it eh?

Aint that wat african men do angry
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by ektbear: 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2011
Somebody should make a thread like this, but from a woman's perspective
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by BABE3: 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2011
ekt_bear:

Somebody should make a thread like this, but from a woman's perspective

I'm working on it---- smiley
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by ektbear: 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2011
Bams123:

Most of you guys in clubs are misleading anyway, !!!
How so?
Re: 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. by obowunmi(m): 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2011
@ OP: Nice list.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9 Secret Things Men Can't Resist In Women / The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine / Does She Mean The "I Love You" During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.