Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. (54734 Views)

Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Amotolongbo(f): 9:07pm On Jan 11, 2022
l0uie:

I'm immortal, immortals don't die... bitch ass. By the way, I hope you enjoyed every bit of my vomit?
Keep being the worthless pig that you are and I promise to make my vomit more spicy for you to devour next time.
continue vomiting everywhere like an uncultured dog!

Well, it is confirmed that animals raised you. I’m not surprised

My attention is your oxygen, continue hustling for it
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by wealthtrak: 1:46pm On Feb 01, 2022
Toks2008:
I actually thought I was the only guy in this boat until I saw this... Apparently most guys love it.

Is it not funny that ladies put on very expensive wigs that make them look so artificial to cover a simple natural and beautiful cornrow that gives them that natural beauty every guy wants.

There is just something so sxy about cornrows I can't explain.

Guys what do you think?
Absolutely! Cornrows and braids look good on women. wink
All those wigs can be worn occasionally or not at all.

I hate artificial nails, artificial eyelashes... I love the less-is-more
kinda makeups on women .
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by wealthtrak: 3:01pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

[s]You have no right whatsoever to tell a woman what to do with her hair...if you think you do you are nothing but a blockhead..

Her hair her rights..I wonder how most boys here dey think..you come online to dictate according to your likes and dislikes.. nonsense misogynistic attitude.. *spits on all wannabe redpillers..*spits on all women bashers..[/s]
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Das1mama: 3:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
Toks2008:

The problem is that they don't rock it with pride at all... In fact many feel so embarrassed when the wig goes off but the funny twist is that most guys if not all love the cornrows.
Just like me, i luv it Natural....
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
[quote author=wealthtrak post=109866021][/quote]
grin
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by wealthtrak: 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
socialmediaman:

Is this not attractive?
*Coughs* C'mon, confess right now...

Is it the babe in the pic below you're attracted to, or is
it the low hair cut on her? wink grin

The low hair is awesome on the babe IMHO.
The low hair hugs her head realistically.

1 Share

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by UmbrateethO4: 8:12pm On Feb 07, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Uncouth
Nasty
Rude
Useless
Senseless
Arrogant
Ill
Mannerless

What a pedigree!
so. Of a LovePeddler. Where are you
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by UncleKoboko: 9:01pm On Feb 07, 2023
UmbrateethO4:

My whóre mother's resume
Uncouth
Nasty
Rude
Useless
Senseless
Arrogant
Ill
Mannerless

What a pedigree!
Beautiful
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Toks2008(m): 10:48pm On Jul 13, 2023
socialmediaman:

Is this not attractive?

So lovely..
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Toks2008(m): 11:07pm On Jul 13, 2023
fanzine:
My Husband thinks that cornrows is the sexiest hairstyle. He so much admire it before I wear my wig. No matter the wig style, he always wish I rock my natural cornrows.

I saw a thread on the fpage a couple of minutes ago and I remembered this interesting thread.

Reading through again makes me conclude that some ladies lack cognitive ability to comprehend judging from how they attacked the OP over an innocuous thread that bothers on Men's preferences without any form of subjugation towards the women.

May GOD grant wisdom to some ladies...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. / Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook / Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.