Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,808 members, 7,831,638 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. (54795 Views)

Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by phemmyflexxy(m): 11:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
I can tell any woman for free that 99% of men love natural hair against anything artificial. Nevertheless not every woman wear artificial hair for the sake of looking good to men...
Yes natural hair is time and money consuming to manage especially for busy lifestyle... But if you have the time and money and have the self esteem to carry your natural hair with pride... God... I love you already.
Most ladies feel very inferior in natural hair especially in public... I guess they feel like monkeys that the white man calls black people... So they want to look white... If this is your case, pls wear your artificial whatever, if it makes you feel at the top of your game...
And guys not all girls have nice head, a full hair or long hairs... Some get head wey be like amoeba...
I have met a lady who made me understand how 3 sets of 40-50k wigs if far more economical than braids(with attachments), and I can tell you it's true... Even though I don't like attachments either...
Any which way... Most times both men and women want to look good for the public especially the opposite sex. There is no point denying it... If my spouse says she likes me on beards, I will keep it for her even though it itches me... I will also appreciate if my spouse keeps her natural hair cos I love it... But I won't force her... The only issue is she should not expect a compliment on artificial hair from me...
The closer to natural the more enslaved I am to you...
The only time I have been carried away by the beauty of a lady was because of her cornrows... In fact I can't remember her face but remember what her head looks like... I paid her tfare, missed my bus stop and still forgot my bag in the trunk of the car after I highlighted.... Yes it was that bad...

5 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by 1Sharon(f): 12:00am On Jan 10, 2022
I've said it many times before.

Women living in Africa are the worst when it comes to self-hatred.

4 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by 1Sharon(f): 12:02am On Jan 10, 2022
akinade28:
Contrary to popular opinion that ladies wear wig to look European. No, that's not the case.
Natural hair is more difficult to maintain compare to wig.
It is more painful to weave and loose, it is also time consuming. It gets rough easily. I have tried both and prefer the latter.

Who says you need to weave and loose? What happens to rocking an afro?

3 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by GodIsBiafran: 12:05am On Jan 10, 2022
socialmediaman:

Is this not attractive?

Very attractive.
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by 1Sharon(f): 12:12am On Jan 10, 2022
Raychee:
The audacity some men have though. Who is wearing wigs to please these delusional things? African 4c hair is the most delicate type hair and is very difficult to maintain. Yes our ancestral mothers maintained theirs but how many of them had busy lifestyles like modern day women. So you expect a woman who has an 8-4 job and probably a family at home or a lady who has school and work to worry about to sit down and start grooming her natural hair because she wants to please you at her own inconvenience?

Even exposing the hair to air for a few days (such as in afro) can cause headache or breakage when styling. And cornrows looks best when they're less than 2weeks old. Frequent styling of corn rows and the likes will break the hair too. If we stretch the hairstyle for long, you people will still complain. Some people are also not naturally blessed with full or long hair (i am an example). Afro doesn't look good on me. If e easy make una do am na. Why do you people cut your hair? These same set of people will go to a barber and use 1litre of dye on their bald heads.

Like i always say, you don't see real alpha males whining about irrelevant things like this. They're too busy with productive things.

Maybe some ladies wear wigs to look like caucasian women but i know that i wear them for convenience and a lot of other ladies i know do so for the same reason too.

How will they be blessed with long hair when they don't take care of it.

Go and look at African American and Caribbeans. Their hair is luscious and healthy. African women are the worst when it comes to self hate.

And how can you say the way your hair grows out of your scalp isn't for you?

3 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by marhez43(f): 12:50am On Jan 10, 2022
Any ladi that is wearing wig is married to the marine kingdoms deep in the waters.and will never see a GODLY HUSBAND
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by marhez43(f): 12:52am On Jan 10, 2022
Men.TYPES OF WOMEN U SHULD NT MARRY
1)Ladies that wear wig
2)ladies that cannot pray
3)ladies that cannot fast.2022.ok
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by marhez43(f): 12:53am On Jan 10, 2022
Ladies type of men u shuld never marry
1)men that lack the holy ghost
2)men that lack job
3)men that chat wit girls alo
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Toks2008(m): 1:08am On Jan 10, 2022
Pataricatering:
most guys if not all ? How do.you know this ? Are you every guy ?
Women feel they look nice with long weaves - I seriously don't think they do it for you guys - cos if it was then maybe they would be doing corn rows like u suggested - what does that tell you ? They don't give a fvck what you think .

Just read the embolden again and ask yourself if you are even making sense.

Simple logic should make you understand that most guys on this thread is a statistical representation of the larger number of guys out there.

Rather than them appreciating the fact that guys are speaking out their preference they will still want to showcase their unreasonable stance.

This thread is about what men prefer and your opinion does not count.

We are not asking any lady to.stop wearing wigs, we are only stating our preference.

1 Like

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Toks2008(m): 1:12am On Jan 10, 2022
1Sharon:
I've said it many times before.

Women living in Africa are the worst when it comes to self-hatred.

If there is an adjective worse than worst it will still be an understatement.

3 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Toks2008(m): 1:19am On Jan 10, 2022
ParpahSeventy:

She feels maybe it's a sign of lack of class or whatever to be without wigs and make, This wig caused alot of disagreement between, am not cut out for this shit babe, she won't listen, so I had to suit myself, come on let's go out, she will put make up or whatever to the point that I won't feel like talking to her, how can you make up to the point that drinking water becomes difficult, who do you want to impress?
Me?
Am not impressed, nothing suits my eyes like a woman on natural hair.

grin grin grin I am literally laughing out so loud oh my days.

1 Like

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by TheGift: 1:52am On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You have no right whatsoever to tell a woman what to do with her hair...if you think you do you are nothing but a blockhead..

Her hair her rights..I wonder how most boys here dey think..you come online to dictate according to your likes and dislikes.. nonsense misogynistic attitude.. *spits on all wannabe redpillers..*spits on all women bashers..

Mind how you spit. This one that you are spitting all over the place.

The guy is just telling us His preference, you have turned it into Him dictating how Women should wear their hair. Sounds like you’re spoiling for a fight.

2 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Nobody: 2:09am On Jan 10, 2022
utinni:
Dear Nairalander if you can see this post right now (2.am). This is a sincere appeal from the depth of my heart Please do not ignore. People bring their problems online and they get solution. My knees are on ground as I'm typing this. Please Am begging you to help me buy baby food for my little baby i beg in the name of God, he is 6 months plus now and he has been having only breastfeeding and its really hurting me and affecting my health, I am seriously In pain's right now, Mommies, Daddies in the house i am appealing from the depth of my heart, he has been crying all day, i need to get him cereal's and soy milk, I know things are hard but from the little you have please help me, i have been facing difficulties for some time now. I pray as you extend a hand to me may God bless you in abundance, keep you safe, healthy and successful. Amen. 26 35 96 90 12 - fcmb Rita

This your baby wey never grow?

2 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Raychee(f): 2:12am On Jan 10, 2022
1Sharon:

How will they be blessed with long hair when they don't take care of it.

Go and look at African American and Caribbeans. Their hair is luscious and healthy. African women are the worst when it comes to self hate.

And how can you say the way your hair grows out of your scalp isn't for you?

Where did i say the hair that grows out of my hair isn't for me? Interprete it however you like. The smart ones gets the points i've made.
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by 1Sharon(f): 2:14am On Jan 10, 2022
Raychee:

Where did i say the hair that grows out of my hair isn't for me? Interprete it however you like. The smart ones gets the points i've made.

You said an afro doesn't look good on you
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Dtechchic1: 2:30am On Jan 10, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Every man to his choice and like!

One man’s meat is another man’s poison

This like is another man’s dislike.

Hasty generalisation.
Woman should look out for what her man likes and stick to her man’s preference

Everyone get choice....choose your choice...lol

Choose to save millions trying this too...

https://www.upload-4ever.com/b8utfl8o7gdf
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Raychee(f): 2:38am On Jan 10, 2022
1Sharon:

You said an afro doesn't look good on you

Yes it doesn't. My hair is thin and fine. So i should be deceiving myself that it looks good on me because i want to fit other people's definition of confident? Stop comparing 4c hair with other types. It has a more complicated biology and is more difficult to care for than others and you as a lady should know that except you're a guy hiding behind this account.
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by 1Sharon(f): 2:42am On Jan 10, 2022
Raychee:

Yes it doesn't. My hair is thin and fine. So i should be deceiving myself that it looks good on me because i want to fit other people's definition of confident? Stop comparing 4c hair with other types. It has a more complicated biology and is more difficult to care for than others and you as a lady should know that except you're a guy hiding behind this account.

That's the thing. It's that way because you aren't taking care of it

Then again if Nigerian women must wear wigs, why aren't they wearing it in afro textured hair

3 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Raychee(f): 3:15am On Jan 10, 2022
1Sharon:

That's the thing. It's that way because you aren't taking care of it

Then again if Nigerian women must wear wigs, why aren't they wearing it in afro textured hair

Lol. It's bold of you to assume i don't take care of my hair very well. I'm not about to enter into that conversation. Afro textured wigs are equally as high maintenence as natural afro hair. If you wear a wig you would know that. Sacrificing my convenience to seek other people's validation or fit somebody's definition of ideal is one thing i wouldn't do. Thank you very much. Have a nice night rest.

2 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:17am On Jan 10, 2022
TheGift:

Mind how you spit. This one that you are spitting all over the place.

The guy is just telling us His preference, you have turned it into Him dictating how Women should wear their hair. Sounds like you’re spoiling for a fight.
Ok?
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Ladycewhy(f): 4:25am On Jan 10, 2022
These boys are always in women's business. grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy.I thought this attitude was left in 2021? undecided

I already see some claiming it's low self esteem and colonization, soon they will tell women to stop using relaxer too and attachments grin grin grin. But there is a catch here ,despite claiming colonization,they still use all the things invented by the "colonialists" ,oops! I smell confusion garnished with hypocrisy. grin.

Dear black man that calls black women "low self esteemed" for using wigs, I suggest you go back to live like how your ancestors lived before the colonial era with your high self esteem tongue

One even said today's woman disgusts him, oh well you can as well go sit in the grave with your ancestors grin.

Wig for me is more cheap, less time consuming,cos I braid my hair myself ,put on a wig cap and good to go. Less painful as well, I have soft scalp ,there is no time I go to braid my hair that I won't have to take paracetamol.

But hey ,it's my hair, my choice, I don't think I have to explain to some rod wielding misogynistic nitwit but here I am doing just that. wink

2 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by fanzine(f): 4:31am On Jan 10, 2022
My Husband thinks that cornrows is the sexiest hairstyle. He so much admire it before I wear my wig. No matter the wig style, he always wish I rock my natural cornrows.

2 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Ladycewhy(f): 4:48am On Jan 10, 2022
Raychee:

Lol. It's bold of you to assume i don't take care of my hair very well. I'm not about to enter into that conversation. Afro textured wigs are equally as high maintenence as natural afro hair. If you wear a wig you would know that. Sacrificing my convenience to seek other people's validation or fit somebody's definition of ideal is one thing i wouldn't do. Thank you very much. Have a nice night rest.
Point 1 some monikers you see with f are not females behind it.
Point two ,these men have absolutely no idea what it takes to be a woman,it is on nairaland that someone said some women who have cravings during pregnancy are just lazy and he got lots of likes for it so you can imagine the type of mentality boys generally have about women on this forum.

These black boys would wish women were stuck in the era of their great grand parents while they get to live the modern life created by the "colonialists" grin grin grin,that's how much black boys hate black women.I remember there used to be a trend of "team white " ladies on this forum too. So much for the so called high esteem rod wielders grin.

So my dear ,keep calm ,these daft boys won't hear you.

3 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Berankis: 5:46am On Jan 10, 2022
I feel the corn-rows makes ladies look simple and often shows the shape of their heads. Meanwhile, the wigs make them look gorgeous or elaborate.
On preference basis... I think I prefer the corn-rows it simple, beautiful and healthy. Infact, it's always lovely most especially when it's just newly made.
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Toks2008(m): 5:53am On Jan 10, 2022
fanzine:
My Husband thinks that cornrows is the sexiest hairstyle. He so must admire it before I wear my wig. No matter the wig style, he always wish I rock my natural cornrows.

Your hubby nah correct guy.

On this note and judging from the comments of guys on this thread, i can confidently say that most Guys with only very negligible few prefer the cornrows to the fake wigs.

END OF STORY.

2 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by sylve11: 5:57am On Jan 10, 2022
Toks2008:

If I were you I would rather shush and learn rather than hurriedly counter a fact.

Except you are a guy posing to be a female, you should let guys talk.

Oversabi.

Savage. grin

@op, I personally love seeing girls on cornrows... it's always beautiful on them. cool

1 Like

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by bjtinz: 5:59am On Jan 10, 2022
AmazonTopaz:
You guys should dead this notion that a woman dresses to always please a man.
She is not dressing for you but dressing for herself and what she feels comfortable with.

If she loves putting on the wigs let her be even if she is dressing for a man some men like it like that.

It is a thing of choice

Story @bolded. grin

Well perhaps not always, but at least 99% of the time. grin
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by armyofone(m): 6:03am On Jan 10, 2022
Cornrow is okay. Wig is okay. Braids such as twist, Senegalese twist, single Braids etc are all okay.

Black women hair style is to manage their life style.

What is important is a brainy head and wisdom under that cornrows or wig.
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Elidrisy20: 6:06am On Jan 10, 2022
Amotolongbo:
what is in this to learn from your subzero IQ filled with hasty generalisation?

Every man has a choice.
The fact that you don’t like it doesn’t mean another man will not like it.
It is up to a man to decide what he likes or dislikes in a woman.

So eff off
you be MAN,wetin concern you
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Gaddafih001(m): 6:46am On Jan 10, 2022
Amotolongbo:

Hasty generalisation.
That is if it’s only one partner.
When dem reach like 12 with 15 waiting on the line,confusion go plenty.

1 Like

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Dextre(m): 7:19am On Jan 10, 2022
Amotolongbo:

Hasty generalisation.

How about what the woman likes. Why una dey live for man. Y’all ain’t serious o, later una go begin fight men unnecessarily, say things I did because of him. Just do what you like
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Amotolongbo(f): 7:46am On Jan 10, 2022
[s]
otherway:

First and foremost i would ike to state emphatically hat you and all those who gave you alike to that stpid comment of yours are of a very low IQ . And the guys quoting and supporting you are simps that have probably sent you a mail to take advantage of your immaturity.

Most in English language is not generalization and as the OP wrote, you are not a man so i wonder why you hurriedly made that dmb comment.

Lastly it may interest you to know that you still look unattractive with your wig judging from your DP. Try going natural maybe you will look a bit attractive.
[/s] claptrap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. / Lady Shows Off Her Old Lover, Kisses Him / Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.