Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,523 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. (54736 Views)

Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by l0uie(m): 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
Amotolongbo:
[s][/s]claptrap

Fly away, Oe! Your kitty 'cat' is fishy.
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by streetzdreamz(m): 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
Toks2008:

Even they themselves don't understand why they do some of the things they do.

No pun intended but women are more confused than you can ever imagine.
Well, they constantly give us no reason to think otherwise.
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by streetzdreamz(m): 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
ParpahSeventy:

The moment you are wearing a hairy cap that can be pulled off in the name of wig, you are making me angry, I hate artificial girls alot, when all your dress sense aligns with everything artificial, then we can't be together, when your attitude is artificial we are also not compatible, one of d reasons I admire these deeper life babes and their dress sense, just look natural you for once nobody will die.
Sometime late last year I was with a lady I know from years ago, the fingers she put on, she is not d artificial kind, she said her mom told her it's because she doesn't fix nails and shine up that's why she is not getting a husband.
Imagine nonsense.
I kept my cool, and said OK.
Lols. Her mum obviously didn't know those stuffs won't keep a real man, might attract them but definitely won't keep them.Nothing beats natural, if it's a must you modify, do it with sense and let it be moderate. Well, whatever they do is their kettle of fish sha.
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Amotolongbo(f): 5:03pm On Jan 10, 2022
l0uie:

Fly away, Oe! Your kitty 'cat' is fishy.
like that of your mama
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Teespice(f): 5:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
Toks2008:

The embolden is the reason why Some men see ladies as dumb and a waste of time when it comes to having a meaningful discussion with them.

i am blown away by the embolden so you mean after all you read here you still believe that any real guy will prefer a lady with fake hair? Omo you need to check yourself real fast.

Edited: grin I just checked your DP now and i got scared with what i saw. Babe please try rocking African braids and you will see how sweet looking you will appear. Please remove that willywilly wig on your head.

El oh el

Come and remove the wig from my head. All these societal standards you lot set, how many of those standards do you and your lots even follow to the letter. Shey na to dey come nairaland dey yarn nonsense year in year out...please and please, let me hear word this new year.

You are the dumb one...threads and more threads of women this women that year in year out...aren't you tired of the whole wash, rinse, repeat.

While at it, go check yourself and be sure there is nothing wrong with you since you cannot be civil while responding to my post. In all I wrote previously, you will tell me where I called you dumb and all those names you called me.

Next time, I won't be this polite...he said after all I read here. Which dirty nonsense do I read here that will apply to my life offline.

I maintain what I said...women do what makes you confident. All these men coming on Nairaland to form they do not like women who wear wigs are still the same ones who would not touch you with a long pole if you rock your natural hair but will rather chase those who wear thirty inches bone straight.
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 10, 2022

1 Like

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Toks2008(m): 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2022
Teespice:

El oh el

Come and remove the wig from my head. All these societal standards you lot set, how many of those standards do you and your lots even follow to the letter. Shey na to dey come nairaland dey yarn nonsense year in year out...please and please, let me hear word this new year.

You are the dumb one...threads and more threads of women this women that year in year out...aren't you tired of the whole wash, rinse, repeat.

While at it, go check yourself and be sure there is nothing wrong with you since you cannot be civil while responding to my post. In all I wrote previously, you will tell me where I called you dumb and all those names you called me.

Next time, I won't be this polite...he said after all I read here. Which dirty nonsense do I read here that will apply to my life offline.

I maintain what I said...women do what makes you confident. All these men coming on Nairaland to form they do not like women who wear wigs are still the same ones who would not touch you with a long pole if you rock your natural hair but will rather chase those who wear thirty inches bone straight.

LOL! ALL these epistle on top wettin?
Oh yes I enjoy the threads I create and you must be captivated enough to comment on the thread.

On a serious note that wig looks horrible on you. No pun intended.

As I advised, try African braids and see how it looks on you.

And I guess your natural hair must be so unattractive for you to cling to the embolden.

And try moving with real men cos only boys will look away from a natural looking lady.
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by ParpahSeventy: 6:23pm On Jan 10, 2022
streetzdreamz:
Lols. Her mum obviously didn't know those stuffs won't keep a real man, might attract them but definitely won't keep them.Nothing beats natural, if it's a must you modify, do it with sense and let it be moderate. Well, whatever they do is their kettle of fish sha.
Moderate is ok.
Anything outside moderate is big NO
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Teespice(f): 7:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
Toks2008:

LOL! ALL these epistle on top wettin?
Oh yes I enjoy the threads I create and you must be captivated enough to comment on the thread.

On a serious note that wig looks horrible on you. No pun intended.

As I advised, try African braids and see how it looks on you.

And I guess your natural hair must be so unattractive for you to cling to the embolden.

And try moving with real men cos only boys will look away from a natural looking lady.

While at it, if your threads are that educative as you would like to, you won't be asking for it to be pushed to front page. Threads that make sense will be pushed to FrontPage without asking.

Judge and jury of my personal life...real men do not waste time creating senseless threads year in year out...you won't know this because something that is empty cannot be placed and something and it stands.

Lekwanu onye nke a. Captivating threads indeed...pray tell when was the last time I commented on your threads. Stop deluding yourself old man...your threads are absolute rubbish.

While at it...the wig on my head will continue to be in your face for a very long time as long as you keep checking out my profile. While at it, my natural hair is very long with better edges. If the wig is paining you, hit your head on the nearest wall.

And yes....I wrote an epistle...one I am sure you took your time to read. The good thing is after saying your mumbo Jumbo, people will still do what makes them happy...not what you and your ilk think is the standard.

Real men like your type Abi...I jump and pass. God forbid bad thing.

2 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Toks2008(m): 7:17pm On Jan 10, 2022
Teespice:

While at it, if your threads are that educative as you would like to, you won't be asking for it to be pushed to front page. Threads that make sense will be pushed to FrontPage without asking.

Judge and jury of my personal life...real men do not waste time creating senseless threads year in year out...you won't know this because something that is empty cannot be placed and something and it stands.

Lekwanu onye nke a. Captivating threads indeed...pray tell when was the last time I commented on your threads. Stop deluding yourself old man...your threads are absolute rubbish.

While at it...the wig on my head will continue to be in your face for a very long time and my natural hair is very long with better edges. If the wig is paining you, hit your head on the nearest wall.

And yes....I wrote an epistle...one I am sure you took your time to read. The good thing is after saying your mumbo Jumbo, people will still do what makes them happy...not what you and your ilk think is the standard.

You are so naive.

Nobody begs for threads to be pushed to Frontpage.. Apparently I have over 200 threads that have made Frontpage and I don't think begging can achieve that.

So let me educate you... Anytime you create a thread you feel is good enough to be on Frontpage YOU MENTION the moderators and they view your thread.

It has nothing to do with begging cos they will never push it to the Frontpage if its not worth it.

Anyways do have a great week ahead and don't forget to get rid of that wig.

Cheers.
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Teespice(f): 7:24pm On Jan 10, 2022
Toks2008:

You are so naive.

Nobody begs for threads to be pushed to Frontpage.. Apparently I have over 200 threads that have made Frontpage and I don't think begging can achieve that.

So let me educate you... Anytime you create a thread you feel is good enough to be on Frontpage YOU MENTION the moderators and they view your thread.

It has nothing to do with begging cos they will never push it to the Frontpage if its not worth it.

Anyways do have a great week ahead and don't forget to get rid of that wig.

Cheers.

King Solomon..please let me tap from your wisdom since you know those who are naive and those who are wise. You need the education more than I do.

200 threads that made it to front page is an achievement..oya clap for yourself.

That wig will be in your face for a long time to come...if you do not want to see it, stop viewing my profile picture. It makes you look like a creep who is so fixated on my hair.

Have a great week as well.

2 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by l0uie(m): 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
Amotolongbo:
like that of your mama

How you go get respect for mothers when you no get mother to respect.
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Toks2008(m): 10:21pm On Jan 10, 2022
Teespice:

King Solomon..please let me tap from your wisdom since you know those who are naive and those who are wise. You need the education more than I do.

200 threads that made it to front page is an achievement..oya clap for yourself.

That wig will be in your face for a long time to come...if you do not want to see it, stop viewing my profile picture. It makes you look like a creep who is so fixated on my hair.

Have a great week as well.

LOL!

See relax, I only catch cruise with my threads which is why they are usually controversial.

So calm your nerves dearie.. This life nah cruise but please on a more serious note, throw that wig away.

*Runs out*
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Teespice(f): 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
Toks2008:

LOL!

See relax, I only catch cruise with my threads which is why they are usually controversial.

So calm your nerves dearie.. This life nah cruise but please on a more serious note, throw that wig away.

*Runs out*

Get lost abeg...see you and see cruise

Stop obsessing over my wig..it is so creepy..ewwww

Tueh.

It is when you are boxed to one corner that you bring out the cruise card in an attempt to gaslight...try another tactic.

Will you tell the people who have been supporting you that your threads are all about catching cruise and being controversial.

Rest in Jesus Name....REST!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Teespice(f): 11:15pm On Jan 10, 2022
To all those who support this dude...see him openly admitting that his threads are for cruise and controversy which reinforces what I have said so far...take anything anybody says here with a pinch of salt.

On this note, I am done.

1 Like

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Amotolongbo(f): 11:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
l0uie:

How you go get respect for mothers when you no get mother to respect.
If your mother had raised you well, she wouldn’t get the result she got today.
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by laiperi: 12:59am On Jan 11, 2022
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by dickt1(m): 8:44am On Jan 11, 2022
Toks2008:

If I were you I would rather shush and learn rather than hurriedly counter a fact.

Except you are a guy posing to be a female, you should let guys talk.

Oversabi.
Uppercut�������
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by dickt1(m): 8:46am On Jan 11, 2022
Amotolongbo:
what is in this to learn from your subzero IQ filled with hasty generalisation?

Every man has a choice.
The fact that you don’t like it doesn’t mean another man will not like it.
It is up to a man to decide what he likes or dislikes in a woman.

So eff off

You sound like someone who's going to be a handful to her husband. Slow your roll.
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by dickt(m): 8:56am On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You have no right whatsoever to tell a woman what to do with her hair...if you think you do you are nothing but a blockhead..

Her hair her rights..I wonder how most boys here dey think..you come online to dictate according to your likes and dislikes.. nonsense misogynistic attitude.. *spits on all wannabe redpillers..*spits on all women bashers..

It's either you are a damaged girl or you are a boy trained not to behave like a man
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:58am On Jan 11, 2022
dickt:

It's either you are a damaged girl or you are a boy trained not to behave like a man
Pick anyone baby boy.. grin grin
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by l0uie(m): 9:16am On Jan 11, 2022
Amotolongbo:
If your mother had raised you well, she wouldn’t get the result she got today.

At least, I turned out to not be as daft and retarded as you. Omo, you mumu die. Like calling you useless would not justify your worthlessness.
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Amotolongbo(f): 9:19am On Jan 11, 2022
l0uie:

At least, I turned out to not be as daft and retarded as you. Omo, you mumu die. Like calling you useless would not justify your worthlessness.
what makes you think you aren’t daft?
A lunatic can’t know that he is mentally unstable.

Stinking thing!
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by l0uie(m): 9:53am On Jan 11, 2022
Amotolongbo:
what makes you think you aren’t daft?
A lunatic can’t know that he is mentally unstable.

Stinking thing!

Coming from someone whose greatest and achievements in life is being extraordinarily worthless and getting response back and forth from someone of my kind. Pathetic. Now, get lost. Shit face. I'm done stooping so low to your level. I could literally hear the flames underneath the earth flowing like a river. That's how low I've stooped to your level. Imp.
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Amotolongbo(f): 10:01am On Jan 11, 2022
l0uie:

Coming from someone whose greatest and achievements in life is being extraordinarily worthless and getting response back and forth from someone of my kind. Pathetic. Now, get lost. Shit face. I'm done stooping so low to your level. I could literally hear the flames underneath the earth flowing like a river. That's how low I've stooped to your level. Imp.
You are still low in mental reasoning and exercise!

Your foolishness is legendary.
Better go and find something to do with your life instead of hustling so hard for my attention
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by l0uie(m): 6:29pm On Jan 11, 2022
Amotolongbo:
You are still low in mental reasoning and exercise!

Your foolishness is legendary.
Better go and find something to do with your life instead of hustling so hard for my attention

Hustling for your attention? Lmao. Guy, na you just dey masturbate up and down on my mention. If e sure for you, halt with the mentions and see how you'll perish within a second. Animal.
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Putindbutt: 6:42pm On Jan 11, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Debunked by who?

I am a woman and I don't dress to attract any man in fact I am the least fashionable woman on earth because I am confident in my looks without seeking a man's validation.

If this were true then married women shouldn't dress when going out to look good because they want to attract the average male outside

The moment some of you men realise that you are not that important to some women the better for you some of them dress to look good and not in search of men neither are they hoping to attract them let women be comfortable in their own skin.When it comes to dressing you ain't that important because your gender will still call them names no matter what they wear.
If you don't dress for the attraction in your subconscious, then you're either being afflicted by low self-esteem. Women literally feed off the attraction from men, if you don't get it, you feel like a banished leper
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Amotolongbo(f): 6:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
l0uie:

Hustling for your attention? Lmao. Guy, na you just dey masturbate up and down on my mention. If e sure for you, halt with the mentions and see how you'll perish within a second. Animal.
My attention is sacrosanct for your existence here!

Continue hustling hard for it
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by l0uie(m): 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
Amotolongbo:
My attention is sacrosanct for your existence here!

Continue hustling hard for it

Haha. I'm done with you now. You can go feast on my vomit. Good pig.
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Amotolongbo(f): 6:58pm On Jan 11, 2022
l0uie:

Haha. I'm done with you now. You can go feast on my vomit. Good pig.
Hope you won’t die if you stop spamming my mention?

You will surely die if you stop!
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by dnawah(m): 7:03pm On Jan 11, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Every man to his choice and like!

One man’s meat is another man’s poison

This like is another man’s dislike.

Hasty generalisation.
Woman should look out for what her man likes and stick to her man’s preference
true,but the other is cheaper than the other one.men like cheap things.
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by l0uie(m): 9:03pm On Jan 11, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Hope you won’t die if you stop spamming my mention?

You will surely die if you stop!

I'm immortal, immortals don't die... bitch ass. By the way, I hope you enjoyed every bit of my vomit?
Keep being the worthless pig that you are and I promise to make my vomit more spicy for you to devour next time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. / Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook / She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.