Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,670 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. (54738 Views)

Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Opeyemiextra(f): 6:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
I personally don't like wigs even though I still use it once in a while. I like my head and hair to breathe. But this is still about choice so, whatever rocks your boat.
Toks2008:
I actually thought I was the only guy in this boat until I saw this... Apparently most guys love it.

Is it not funny that ladies put on very expensive wigs that make them look so artificial to cover a simple natural and beautiful cornrow that gives them that natural beauty every guy wants.

There is just something so sxy about cornrows I can't explain.

Guys what do you think?

1 Like

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Toks2008(m): 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2022
ReacherSaidNoth:
Black women are the most self hating race of women on the planet. They refuse to put in the work required to cater for their natural hair.
Are there really men who find that artificial nonsense appealing?

Bro I don't want to sound like a narcissist but I have never seen any man I mean man not boys who prefer a lady on wigs compared to her natural hair but just as you wrote, black women have inferior mentality so much that some of them sell their bodies just to buy a foreign wig...nothing can be more self hating.

I just don't get it.

31 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Sonnobax15(m): 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
cool
Honestly,I love bannies without wig..Like I love dem being natural.......

4 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by jrusky(m): 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
Oh ok I was thinking you want to say hell fire straight.

I think we or no wig it's a matter of choice but natural hair are cool though...
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2022
You guys should dead this notion that a woman dresses to always please a man.
She is not dressing for you but dressing for herself and what she feels comfortable with.

If she loves putting on the wigs let her be even if she is dressing for a man some men like it like that.

It is a thing of choice

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by haslaw(m): 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Every man to his choice and like!

One man’s meat is another man’s poison

This like is another man’s dislike.

Hasty generalisation.
Woman should look out for what her man likes and stick to her man’s preference

Low self esteem is your problem. You want your hair to look like a white woman when you are black.

18 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by GodIsBiafran: 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2022
The worst ones are the ones that wear 'european wigs.' The colonial brainwashing is too deep in Africans. You bleach your skin and wear fake hair to look European. Then you get angry when Europeans call your monkey. Monkey you are!

11 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by gnhpowerhouse: 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
Na so one guy go carry one lady ,The wig Deceived him. with heavy make ups ,Guy enjoyed himself Till day break ...Early morning lady wanted to Urinate guy woke up to see that na very very ugly old lady old enuf to be his mother he carry ...Wig dey for bed ...guy felts so Bad and disgusting

5 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Amotolongbo(f): 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
haslaw:

Low self esteem is your problem
as if this impala knows what self esteem is

2 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by gnhpowerhouse: 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
GodIsBiafran:
The worst ones are the ones that wear 'european wigs.' The colonial brainwashing is too deep in Africans. You bleach your skin and wear fake hair to look European. Then you get angry when Europeans call your monkey. Monkey you are!
. grin

1 Like

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
I don't know I have nothing to love about today's girls, infact they disgust me with their wild wigged hair, fake eyelashes, heavily padded face and fake long nails

12 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by meetme01: 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
Toks2008:

The problem is that they don't rock it with pride at all... In fact many feel so embarrassed when the wig goes off but the funny twist is that most guys if not all love the cornrows.

Walahi, if they conduct a research, men prefer than cornrows to wigs. Guys already know it fake so,no enticement. Guys love being natural.

10 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by akinade28(f): 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
Contrary to popular opinion that ladies wear wig to look European. No, that's not the case.
Natural hair is more difficult to maintain compare to wig.
It is more painful to weave and loose, it is also time consuming. It gets rough easily. I have tried both and prefer the latter.

8 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by sukkot: 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
not every girls cornrow fit. some girls carry head like sango cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by President2001(m): 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
There's no how they wear the wig that it's will not drop you may even find some in the food, 2, Copy others lure some woman to be wearing it
Is not make sense at all God gave you natural hair you now go and buy Oshodi hair to cover it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by KoshCAD: 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
Toks2008:
I actually thought I was the only guy in this boat until I saw this... Apparently most guys love it.

Is it not funny that ladies put on very expensive wigs that make them look so artificial to cover a simple natural and beautiful cornrow that gives them that natural beauty every guy wants.

Guys what do you think?
This kind of hairdo always attracts me. I can pay any amount for it to be done on my woman's head.

1 Like

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Navalsadiq(m): 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2022
Yes women should learn to braid their hair to maintain their natural look not wearing wig all the time looking like masqurade

2 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
Depend on the head oh, what I don't understand is the many makeup women wear, yet get the audacity dey insult some men say dem ugly..who the fvck are you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Meenabee(f): 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
Hmmm. If you had read and undersood what was written you won't get all worked up.
Am a lady I don't wear wigs nor carry cornrows but wear my hair low and I absolutely love it. Nothing wrong with being fashionable but all others express themselves biko. If you love wigs, makeup, nails etc or even crave a butt lift and all the plastic stuff go for it just be yourself and enjoy it.
wrongnumber:
For me i get so turned on seeing a lady in simple cornrows so i think i am in the same boat with the OP.

For the ladies bashing the OP i think you need help cos i don't understand why you should be throwing tantrums over what guys love.

Abi dem use artificial look swear for una? You put on smelly artificial wigs that gives you a fake look you can never have and you go about feeling funky. Walahi some ladies need help.

2 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by cescky(m): 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
Amotolongbo:
what is in this to learn from your subzero IQ filled with hasty generalisation?

Every man has a choice.
The fact that you don’t like it doesn’t mean another man will not like it.
It is up to a man to decide what he likes or dislikes in a woman.

So eff off

Isn't it you from that foki foki thread,..

Your grey matter is wet toilet roll and soaked garri.. I pity the man the whey de manage you for house

5 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by calcal: 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
wearing a wig is more like wearing a cap

at home remove it.
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by haslaw(m): 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
Amotolongbo:
as if this impala knows what self esteem is

Having a lousy mouth is also one of your problems. You were born but not raised.

I will however not reply you as you not worth it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
helinues:
Plait your hair and see me liking you more.. Cut you hair low and and see me showering you more love. I love natural things more than artificial things

Some ladies would carry Bajaj motorcycle for head. Abi why buying ordinary wig worth over N200k. Even lawyers wig no cost like that.. grin

Without regular treating, the way some wigs dey smell heh, na mortuary standard

How about the artificial man in aso Rock?

2 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
Amotolongbo:

Hasty generalisation.

You ladies hate correction cos you prefer vain things. That guy just spoke the heart of 99% of men. We hate the nasty thing y'all put on your head called wigs and attachment... Pure nonsense

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by kurlz(f): 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
Carchoice:
The lady I’ll marry must accept flaunting her natural hair else She can go look for someone else to wear fake wig for.

I am ready to give her 50k monthly for the hair maintenance.

LyOn

1 Like

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by ednut1(m): 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
Black women spend billions yearly trying to look like white women shame

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Ogaga87(m): 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
Toks2008:

Guys what do you think?

Broda speak for yourself

3 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Eriokanmi: 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
Amotolongbo:

Hasty generalisation.
You're right but most of us men hate anything artificial. We love it when ladies take her time to bring out that alluring beauty in her. See those pictures. We love them much more than those wigs we see ladies wear. When a woman removes that wig, her real beauty would come out and you can touch and play with her hair with a smile on your face . Forget all the pretence that ladies dress ti make themselves happy...they look good mostly because of us men. Woman can't afford to look good for her fellow ladies to appreciate, likewise we men.

5 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by KoshCAD: 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
AmazonTopaz:
You guys should dead this notion that a woman dresses to always please a man.
She is not dressing for you but dressing for herself and what she feels comfortable with.

If she loves putting in the wigs let her be even if she is dressing for a man some men like it like that.

It is a thing of choice
Then she should not disturb for money to make the hair.

I can only pay for that natural hair, don't care the amount though.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. / Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook / She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.