Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,660 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. (54737 Views)

Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by BabaCommander: 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
Toks2008:
I actually thought I was the only guy in this boat until I saw this... Apparently most guys love it.

Is it not funny that ladies put on very expensive wigs that make them look so artificial to cover a simple natural and beautiful cornrow that gives them that natural beauty every guy wants.

There is just something so sxy about cornrows I can't explain.

Guys what do you think?

I was thinking it was gonna be another hafaya..

1 Like

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Yarimoooh: 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ghana man kindly keep your choice to yourself coz nobody ask you. Wahala! For I like rice without beans
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Winner2019: 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
3 bedroom flat at dolphin estate for rent(shared apartment)total package of 750k
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Grandmeister(m): 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2022
AmazonTopaz:
You guys should dead this notion that a woman dresses to always please a man.
She is not dressing for you but dressing for herself and what she feels comfortable with.

If she loves putting in the wigs let her be even if she is dressing for a man some men like it like that.

It is a thing of choice
That’s a lie that has been debunked a thousand times over. Women dress to attract a mate/partner or whatever name you chose to go by. It is nature just like men try to upgrade their status in order to atttacy fertile partners to carry on their gene. All those silicon nyash and boobs are you doing it to attract your fellow woman? Abeg calm down!

19 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by helinues: 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:

SHUT UP!!!

THAT'S NOT YOUR EFFING BUSINESS!

IJN.. Amen!!!

3 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by shedy03(m): 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Every man to his choice and like!

One man’s meat is another man’s poison

This like is another man’s dislike.

Hasty generalisation.
Woman should look out for what her man likes and stick to her man’s preference
Even when I clearly stated to my woman that I preferred and admired her natural hair, she insist on doing as other ladies do (the wig). It's therefore not about "man's preference".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Benzemma(m): 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
I just like it when ladies appear natural! All this artificial stuff doesn't move me.

6 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by GodIsBiafran: 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
akinade28:
Contrary to popular opinion that ladies wear wig to look European. No that's no the case.
Natural hair is more difficult to maintain compare to wig.
It is more painful to weave and loose, it is also time consuming. It gets rough easily. I have tried both and prefer the later.

Then do low cut or at least use an African kind of wig like ancient Egyptians. It does not have to be European or Asian.

1 Like

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by NairaMaster1(m): 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
Amotolongbo:

Hasty generalisation.

Most of us like it natural.
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by GhostWisperer: 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
Toks2008:
I actually thought I was the only guy in this boat until I saw this... Apparently most guys love it.

Is it not funny that ladies put on very expensive wigs that make them look so artificial to cover a simple natural and beautiful cornrow that gives them that natural beauty every guy wants.

There is just something so sxy about cornrows I can't explain.

Guys what do you think?
there's something about cornrolls on a girl that makes men wants to sleep with her. That makes men think she's easy
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Amos1423(m): 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
Women are also human, a lady sticking to a man's preference to influence her choice of outfit or hairstyle is you portraying them as being a man's tool.

Amotolongbo:

Hasty generalisation.

1 Like

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Grandmeister(m): 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
akinade28:
Contrary to popular opinion that ladies wear wig to look European. No that's no the case.
It is more painful to weave and loose, it is also time consuming. It gets rough easily. I have tried both and prefer the later.
Then how were women in the 80s,70s and 60s doing it? Is your hair harder to maintain than an Indian girl with a natural waist length hair??

8 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by socialmediaman: 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by GodIsBiafran: 8:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
sukkot:
not every girls cornrow fit. some girls carry head like sango cheesy cheesy

I will accept a girl with 'Sango' head before I even consider a girl wearing fake European wig

1 Like

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
The world has been restless since God created woman.
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by akinade28(f): 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
GodIsBiafran:

Then do low cut or at least use an African kind of wig like ancient Egyptians. It does not have to be European or Asian.
Low cut is unfeminine in our culture except that it is becoming acceptable in recent time
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Digmygold: 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
Toks2008:

Bro I don't want to sound like a narcissist but I have never seen any man I mean man not boys who prefer a lady on wigs compared to her natural hair but just as you wrote, black women have inferior mentality so much that some of them sell their bodies just to buy a foreign wig...nothing can be more self hating.

I just don't get it.

If you don't gerrit then forget abourit.
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by socialmediaman: 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
akinade28:

Do you wash the wig regularly? How do you protect it from of odours after the day’s activities?
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by GodIsBiafran: 8:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
ednut1:
Black women spend billions yearly trying to look like white women shame

It always shocks me. If I want a white woman guess what? I will go to Sweden and get a top-shelf snow bunny. Why would you bleach your skin and wear European wig? Do you think I will confuse you with a swedish woman? Walahi, I tell you Africans are lost.

4 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
Whala no dey finish, lol cheesy
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by sukkot: 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
GodIsBiafran:

I will accept a girl with 'Sango' head before I even consider a girl wearing fake European wig
thats because yoou never see mercy eke head
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Amotolongbo(f): 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
haslaw:

Having a lousy mouth is also one of your problems. You were born but not raised.

I will however not reply you as you not worth it.
You were surely born by human and raised by animals.

To hell with you and your stupidity

1 Like

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Babastrong(m): 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
I hate seeing wig on women' heads Even my god forbids wig.
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by GodIsBiafran: 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
akinade28:

Low cut is unfeminine in our culture except that it is becoming acceptable in recent time

Then do Afro. Wash your natural hair, oil it and comb it. This is beautiful because it is unique to Africans.

5 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by akinade28(f): 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
Grandmeister:

Then how were women in the 80s,70s and 60s doing it? Is your hair harder to maintain than an Indian girl with a natural waist length hair??
My brother you can't compare women those days to nowadays. There are easier and better method of doing things now, in which the use of wig is one. Some indian ladies no longer keep waist length hair, they now prefer shoulder length hair. Biko no stress somebody's daughter unnecessarily.
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by mayo47(m): 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
She's absolutely right. No need for generalisation

Toks2008:

If I were you I would rather shush and learn rather than hurriedly counter a fact.

Except you are a guy posing to be a female, you should let guys talk.

Oversabi.

1 Like

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by brainycaleb(m): 8:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
I see so many SIMPs here, especially those ones who are in staunch support of ladies wearing wig to hide their natural hair.

I concur with the OP on this one, I'd spend on my woman's real hair than on synthetics!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by akinade28(f): 8:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
socialmediaman:

Do you wash the wig regularly? How do you protect it from of odours after the day’s activities?
yes, we do.
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by socialmediaman: 8:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
akinade28:

Is this not attractive?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Chiffy: 8:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
I Swear. 100%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. / Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook / She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.