Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. (54739 Views)

Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Amotolongbo(f): 7:47am On Jan 10, 2022
[s]
UncleKoboko:

Uncouth
Nasty
Rude
Useless
Senseless
Arrogant
Ill
Mannerless

What a pedigree!
[/s]claptrap
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Glorylynn: 7:47am On Jan 10, 2022
Carchoice:
The lady I’ll marry must accept flaunting her natural hair else She can go look for someone else to wear fake wig for.

I am ready to give her 50k monthly for the hair maintenance.

Lie lie lover, iro po
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Beze992(f): 8:04am On Jan 10, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Point 1 some monikers you see with f are not females behind it.
Point two ,these men have absolutely no idea what it takes to be a woman,it is on nairaland that someone said some women who have cravings during pregnancy are just lazy and he got lots of likes for it so you can imagine the type of mentality boys generally have about women on this forum.

These black boys would wish women were stuck in the era of their great grand parents while they get to live the modern life created by the "colonialists" grin grin grin,that's how much black boys hate black women.I remember there used to be a trend of "team white " ladies on this forum too. So much for the so called high esteem rod wielders grin.

So my dear ,keep calm ,these daft boys won't hear you.

I like you.
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Ladycewhy(f): 8:05am On Jan 10, 2022
Beze992:

I like you.
Thanks sis
wink
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by FirmTR(m): 8:13am On Jan 10, 2022
Make any girl with artificial things gimme chance
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 10, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Every man to his choice and like!

One man’s meat is another man’s poison

This like is another man’s dislike.

Hasty generalisation.
Woman should look out for what her man likes and stick to her man’s preference
Men love it natural. Worst is the expensive ones una dey buy, na only una know the price, we don't even care

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by jaxxy(m): 8:49am On Jan 10, 2022
Toks2008:

Bro I don't want to sound like a narcissist but I have never seen any man I mean man not boys who prefer a lady on wigs compared to her natural hair but just as you wrote, black women have inferior mentality so much that some of them sell their bodies just to buy a foreign wig...nothing can be more self hating.

I just don't get it.

While I generally like Conrows on women I don’t not think it fits every woman. People should do whatever fits them. There are women it fits and some it don’t.
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by nogragra: 9:17am On Jan 10, 2022
Toks2008:
I actually thought I was the only guy in this boat until I saw this... Apparently most guys love it.

Is it not funny that ladies put on very expensive wigs that make them look so artificial to cover a simple natural and beautiful cornrow that gives them that natural beauty every guy wants.

There is just something so sxy about cornrows I can't explain.

Guys what do you think?

Absolutely, them ladies only God their creator who love them most, understands them. Even they themselves don't understand themselves.
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Bombolistic: 9:23am On Jan 10, 2022
I love ladies look with their natural hair

1 Like

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by bigjackass: 9:32am On Jan 10, 2022
socialmediaman:

Is this not attractive?
it's attractive because the woman is beautiful and the haircut fits. Some women look like a man if they cut their hair, especially those who are not very curvy or shapely. And no woman will feel comfortable looking like a man except a lesbian, so the wigs cannot be discarded.
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 10, 2022
Ewwwwww! Any woman who wears wig or fake hair, please! I will not come near you and please don't come near me. tha shit smells horribilis!
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by l0uie(m): 9:41am On Jan 10, 2022
Amotolongbo:
what is in this to learn from your subzero IQ filled with hasty generalisation?

Every man has a choice.
The fact that you don’t like it doesn’t mean another man will not like it.
It is up to a man to decide what he likes or dislikes in a woman.

So eff off

No funny shit, but you really need to STFU. No man would go for any artificial rubbish. Whenever a man is fed up with how insane his wife has gone with all those nonsense that don't even matter, you'd hear of the man bedding the house help, maid or whatever. And that's facts. Unless the man is some kind of retard and an unreal nigga. Real niggas know what they want, bitch ass niggas are a bunch of bitches. Feminine muhuhfakkas!

I am a real nigga and I am proud of that shit. I am way attracted to the true black queen that's all natural with every dang thing on her endowed baaady with her melanin pop, popping than the likes of all these washed up, bleached up toke makinwa and co with their unequal body works and disgusting athetics. Tchw. Rubbish.
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 10, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Point 1 some monikers you see with f are not females behind it.
Point two ,these men have absolutely no idea what it takes to be a woman,it is on nairaland that someone said some women who have cravings during pregnancy are just lazy and he got lots of likes for it so you can imagine the type of mentality boys generally have about women on this forum.

These black boys would wish women were stuck in the era of their great grand parents while they get to live the modern life created by the "colonialists" grin grin grin,that's how much black boys hate black women.I remember there used to be a trend of "team white " ladies on this forum too. So much for the so called high esteem rod wielders grin.

So my dear ,keep calm ,these daft boys won't hear you.
What do you mean by black boys? are you white? sad I am a black man, i like black women, i also like white women, chinese women, Indian women and so on. I ve been out with black women, white women and thai women. There were no difference in their behaviours or atitudes.

What i believe is being talked about on here is the wearing of wigs by blacks or African women, not an attack on black women. White girls wears hair extensions too, i know!

I don't like wigs wearing black women, the wigs i don't like not the person. In some African countries some of their women shaves their hairs off (chiscop hair style they call it) completely i still dated them co's they are gorgeous even with shaved hair.
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Toks2008(m): 10:01am On Jan 10, 2022
l0uie:

No funny shit, but you really need to STFU. No man would go for any artificial rubbish. Whenever a man is fed up with how insane his wife has gone with all those nonsense that don't even matter, you'd hear of the man bedding the house help, maid or whatever. And that's facts. Unless the man is some kind of retard and an unreal nigga. Real niggas know what they want, bitch ass niggas are a bunch of bitches. Feminine muhuhfakkas!

I am a real nigga and I am proud of that shit. I am way attracted to the true black queen that's all natural with every dang thing on her endowed baaady with her melanin pop, popping than the likes of all these washed up, bleached up toke makinwa and co with their unequal body works and disgusting athetics. Tchw. Rubbish.

Nice one.

Do you know what even baffles me the more?

That some stwpid simpletons of men will be going after these so called high class babes with artificial looks and cosmetic bodies and SPENDING SO MUCH on them when we have young sweet succulent melanin popping super curvaceous bootilicious ladies everywhere that only need a man to take care of them in the smallest way possible.

I don't get it... You made a valid point about men sleeping with their maids because these maids look 100% natural.
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Baatunde(m): 10:12am On Jan 10, 2022
Thanks bro, I have heard this argument many times. Surely our mothers managed all sort of hair problems without sticking wigs on their heads ( except that even some old women have joined the train these days). Yes just cut your hair and maintain it. As for most of the ladies I think the inferiority complex and the desire to look trendy, trendy here means spotting long hairs like Caucasian women explain why they chuck wigs on their heads. I watched an Odun Adekola film recently where he pulled the wig off one hustling girl, could you believe that underneath the wigs was a beautiful and sexy cornrow in golden colour. My wife then commented sarcastically that big girls cannot be seen in cornrows.....but in reality is it not men that glorified and encourage these fake beauty apparels? Just out of curiosity, do they take this wigs off when having sex?

Who says you need to weave and loose? What happens to rocking an afro? [/quote]

1 Like

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by lucky4west: 10:16am On Jan 10, 2022
i prefer the natural hair ,why put up a false appearance...which ever way you make the natural hair is kool to me...just be original

1 Like

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Coolgent(m): 10:37am On Jan 10, 2022
Most of those wigs are carrrying thousands of germ sometime its odorous scent is nauseating
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Teespice(f): 10:40am On Jan 10, 2022
El oh El

Women do what makes you comfortable and confident. If rocking your cornrows makes you stand out, fine...if not, rock your wigs with pride.

Its easy for these guys to come online to say they love women who rock their natural hair. How many of them will touch a woman rocking her cornrows with a long pole talk more of asking her out.

Please its a new year, I don't like what I hate.
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by l0uie(m): 11:08am On Jan 10, 2022
Toks2008:

Nice one.

Do you know what even baffles me the more?

That some stwpid simpletons of men will be going after these so called high class babes with artificial looks and cosmetic bodies and SPENDING SO MUCH on them when we have young sweet succulent melanin popping super curvaceous bootilicious ladies everywhere that only need a man to take care of them in the smallest way possible.

I don't get it... You made a valid point about men sleeping with their maids because these maids look 100% natural.

Brotherman, I kid you not when I say that the cosmetic industry is a billion dollar industry and all thanks to inferior complexed women.

Unlike the females, we men do not really give a shit in altering our appearance except in few cases which are rare. Women do not like truths and that's why they're told lies every now and then. A lady would look in the mirror and see that she's added so much weight but would be hurt if you told her that she's fuhQing faaaaattt!

As for me, I like my woman all natural... no artificial eye lashes, wigs, nails, none of that crap. Lemme burst your head my guy, due to how insecure females are, those with thick lips back in the day when all these lip filler were non in existence where so insecure bout their natural thick lips that they prayed for it to just disappear or become average. But nowadays, all these mamas dey spend thousands of dolls just to get their lips thickened. How hilarious is that you'd say, but that's bleeped up.

1 Like

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Toks2008(m): 11:25am On Jan 10, 2022
Teespice:
El oh El

Women do what makes you comfortable and confident. If rocking your cornrows makes you stand out, fine...if not, rock your wigs with pride.

Its easy for these guys to come online to say they love women who rock their natural hair. How many of them will touch a woman rocking her cornrows with a long pole talk more of asking her out.

Please its a new year, I don't like what I hate.

The embolden is the reason why Some men see ladies as dumb and a waste of time when it comes to having a meaningful discussion with them.

i am blown away by the embolden so you mean after all you read here you still believe that any real guy will prefer a lady with fake hair? Omo you need to check yourself real fast.

Edited: grin I just checked your DP now and i got scared with what i saw. Babe please try rocking African braids and you will see how sweet looking you will appear. Please remove that willywilly wig on your head.

1 Like

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by freshalien: 11:30am On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You have no right whatsoever to tell a woman what to do with her hair...if you think you do you are nothing but a blockhead..

Her hair her rights..I wonder how most boys here dey think..you come online to dictate according to your likes and dislikes.. nonsense misogynistic attitude.. *spits on all wannabe redpillers..*spits on all women bashers..

Nairaland No.1 Simp, I hail you!

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:31am On Jan 10, 2022
freshalien:

Nairaland No.1 Simp, I hail you!
Comrade lower your voice.. grin grin smiley wink
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by freshalien: 11:40am On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Comrade lower your voice.. grin grin smiley wink

You can’t see sarcasm even when it is stares you in the face? IMO, a man can tell his woman how to make her hair so long he is ready to foot the bill for making it and maintenance.

Seriously stop being a SIMP.
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Toks2008(m): 11:51am On Jan 10, 2022
freshalien:

You can’t see sarcasm even when it is stares you in the face? IMO, a man can tell his woman how to make her hair so long he is ready to foot the bill for making it and maintenance.

Seriously stop being a SIMP.

He is not just the king of Simps but a serious Olodo cos there was nowhere in the thread that depicts what he wrote. Guys are only stating their preference and not dictating to any lady what to do with their hair.

He wants to impress nairaland ladies.
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Amotolongbo(f): 12:18pm On Jan 10, 2022
[s]
l0uie:

[/s]claptrap
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by real777(m): 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
Worst part of it is that personally I don't find artificial women attractive. Most men out there don't even know whether your artificial hair cost a million naira or not. I don't care. When I see a lady on natural hair, I see someone that loves herself etc.

The problem with ladies is their herd mentality. Women just dey worry themselves for nothing with all these fake stuff just to look good. They looks like tigers.

2 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by streetzdreamz(m): 2:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
ParpahSeventy:

She feels maybe it's a sign of lack of class or whatever to be without wigs and make, This wig caused alot of disagreement between, am not cut out for this shit babe, she won't listen, so I had to suit myself, come on let's go out, she will put make up or whatever to the point that I won't feel like talking to her, how can you make up to the point that drinking water becomes difficult, who do you want to impress?
Me?
Am not impressed, nothing suits my eyes like a woman on natural hair.
Lack of class? Maybe it's because of their own condescending remarks they give each other. Most men don't care about wigs nor know the worth of those wigs. But you'll see ladies fight all tooth and nail to wear an expensive wig all because of their own gender. (they said they ain't dressing or making up for us ) They just want to pepper themselves. I think it's immature though, dressing or living a life to please others or seek validation from others. There should be nothing more comforting than knowing your partner digs and cherishes your natural looks. I mean, you won't even have to go through any trouble in being appealing to him. But I guess they know why they act the way they do, because I'll never understand it.
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Toks2008(m): 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2022
streetzdreamz:
Lack of class? Maybe it's because of their own condescending remarks they give each other. Most men don't care about wigs nor know the worth of those wigs. But you'll see ladies fight all tooth and nail to wear an expensive wig all because of their own gender. (they said they ain't dressing or making up for us ) They just want to pepper themselves. I think it's immature though, dressing or living a life to please others or seek validation from others. There should be nothing more comforting than knowing your partner digs and cherishes your natural looks. I mean, you won't even have to go through any trouble in being appealing to him. But I guess they know why they act the way they do, because I'll never understand it.

Even they themselves don't understand why they do some of the things they do.

No pun intended but women are more confused than you can ever imagine.

1 Like

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Ladycewhy(f): 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
gypsey:
What do you mean by black boys? are you white? sad I am a black man, i like black women, i also like white women, chinese women, Indian women and so on. I ve been out with black women, white women and thai women. There were no difference in their behaviours or atitudes.

What i believe is being talked about on here is the wearing of wigs by blacks or African women, not an attack on black women. White girls wears hair extensions too, i know!

I don't like wigs wearing black women, the wigs i don't like not the person. In some African countries some of their women shaves their hairs off (chiscop hair style they call it) completely i still dated them co's they are gorgeous even with shaved hair.
Maybe you should talk to your brothers on this thread talking about black women having low self esteem and self hatred just because of wig o, hey God , nothing person nor go see for nairaland boys hand.

It's all a matter of preference but then, if you like such women seek them out and date them and even marry such ,no woman owes it to you or black men in general to keep their hair the way y'all want. It's a matter of choice ,I believe there are still women who use thread and wool only to make their hair,some cut it some perfer wigs. Enough of all the whining na ,una nor dey tire,it's nauseating abeg, new year don start una don continue ,women should this , women did this , women did not do this, wetin! Make we leave the planet for una? undecided.
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by ParpahSeventy: 3:04pm On Jan 10, 2022
Toks2008:

grin grin grin I am literally laughing out so loud oh my days.
It's irritating when the lady sitting across you on d table is stylishly trying to drink water and when she wants to anything in her mouth, she has to show you her teeth because she doesn't want to ruin her make up, the funny aspect was when I took her out in a cold weather, and her make up stained my milk color sweater, FFS this sweater is more expensive than your make up.
And this babe look so cute without those make up.

1 Like

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by ParpahSeventy: 3:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
streetzdreamz:
The moment you are wearing a hairy cap that can be pulled off in the name of wig, you are making me angry, I hate artificial girls alot, when all your dress sense aligns with everything artificial, then we can't be together, when your attitude is artificial we are also not compatible, one of d reasons I admire these deeper life babes and their dress sense, just look natural you for once nobody will die.
Sometime late last year I was with a lady I know from years ago, the fingers she put on, she is not d artificial kind, she said her mom told her it's because she doesn't fix nails and shine up that's why she is not getting a husband.
Imagine nonsense.
I kept my cool, and said OK.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. / Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook / She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.