Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! (42554 Views)

How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you / I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend / What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by EndRape2(f): 10:30pm On Jan 24, 2022
Mumu do not go and look for a single girl, you believe what a man tells you at your own risk, you see those gentle and cool headed guys fear them ,like you fear a snake,

Just two years the wife left, and Ou belive all the nonsense he is saying,

What is tripping you is the car, the house and his look,
You do not know much about his character.

you are falling in love

Give the relationship another 9months ,then come let us talk.

quote author=Rita005 post=109227405]Hi folks! I feel like sharing my predicament with you and hope to get a solution. Please bear with me cuz it's a long read. I'm a 26 years old banker (not contract staff) in one of the south south states.

Recently, I met a beautiful soul and I think I'm getting so fond of him now. We connected after the close of service in church and exchanged contacts. He was kind enough to drop me off my house. This guy is doing very well for himself (lives in a nice estate and owns a good ride).

A short while after our first meeting, we spoke on phone and I didn't know when I asked him why he isn't married. He told me it's a long story and would like to talk about it when we meet one-to-one. Fast forward, we met and he told me all there is about him. He's 34, got married about 2 years ago, but now separated from his wife. The reason he gave for the separation was lack of trust from his wife. According to him, his wife is so insecured to a fault. According to him, the first week he got married was when he started regretting his actions. After their marriage, his wife travelled down home to bring her remaining baggage. Before she returned, he made sure he cleaned the house thoroughly. However, when his wife came back, she headed straight to the fridge (she had made soup and stew before traveling) and the next thing was cry! According to him, he said he was confused at first. it was when he asked her what the problem was that she said he brought a woman to their matrimonial home. He said he cried so much and regretted marrying a woman with a possessed mind.

According to him, all the signs were there before marriage and he ended the relationship more than 5 times but she kept begging. What she was holding on to was that there's no assurance that the guy will marry him, hence, her fears. According to him, the woman has accused him of sleeping with his former neighbors and she insisted that they move out of that area. for peace to reign, he agreed and they got another accommodation.

Again, she started accusing him of having something with his new neighbors (even the married ones). To be honest, this guy is admirable and very reserved and I'm not sure if he's doing all the things his wife accused him of. He got angry when his wife decided to report him to the church authority. According to him, this woman has no single proof of him cheating but her reprobate mind is affecting her badly. She even went ahead to share demeaning messages about him (her husband) on her whatsapp status. This guy said he has pleaded with her to stop but it's getting worse. Now, they were married for about two years without a child. He said he could manage to live with the woman for more years without a child but can't do that when his peace is been threatened. He said his wife nags a lot and it was driving him crazy. According to him, his mum was never in support of the marriage but dad was interested in it. As it stands now, he has left his wife and moved to another state where we both met.

I have been friends with him for about 3 months now and I must say that this guy is a sweet human being. He asked me out but I told him we should just be friends, owning that he's still legally married. However, my feelings for him is growing everyday and this guy knows how to get one emotionally attached to him. Even though I can perceive that he wants sex with me, he never begs or act too anxious over it. He's so calm and mature and this is making me to admire him the more.

Note: He said he has talked about divorce with his wife but she's refusing it. This is where my concerns come in.
Now, I'm scared of going into a relationship with him knowing that he's not divorced yet.

To be honest, I can hardly concentrate these days because the thought of this guy has occupied my mind. Can I go ahead with him or the implications would be overwhelming? To be honest, I've not met a guy has coolheaded and admirable as this guy but I'm scared.
please I need advice on how to handle this situation.

Thanks [/quote]

1 Like

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by happney65: 10:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
blamingthedevil:
He was kind enough to drop me off my house. This guy is doing very well for himself (lives in a nice estate and owns a good ride).

grin grin

Na wetin dey make her pussy wet be that. The guy don fuccck am sef. She just no dey want tell us for public say he has bulldozed her pussy

Lol

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Tekzyflex(m): 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2022
A lovely concorted tales to get in between legs.
Be wise my dear!!!!
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Josh64(m): 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2022
Rita005:
Hi folks! I feel like sharing my predicament with you and hope to get a solution. Please bear with me cuz it's a long read. I'm a 26 years old banker (not contract staff) in one of the south south states.

Recently, I met a beautiful soul and I think I'm getting so fond of him now. We connected after the close of service in church and exchanged contacts. He was kind enough to drop me off my house. This guy is doing very well for himself (lives in a nice estate and owns a good ride).

A short while after our first meeting, we spoke on phone and I didn't know when I asked him why he isn't married. He told me it's a long story and would like to talk about it when we meet one-to-one. Fast forward, we met and he told me all there is about him. He's 34, got married about 2 years ago, but now separated from his wife. The reason he gave for the separation was lack of trust from his wife. According to him, his wife is so insecured to a fault. According to him, the first week he got married was when he started regretting his actions. After their marriage, his wife travelled down home to bring her remaining baggage. Before she returned, he made sure he cleaned the house thoroughly. However, when his wife came back, she headed straight to the fridge (she had made soup and stew before traveling) and the next thing was cry! According to him, he said he was confused at first. it was when he asked her what the problem was that she said he brought a woman to their matrimonial home. He said he cried so much and regretted marrying a woman with a possessed mind.

According to him, all the signs were there before marriage and he ended the relationship more than 5 times but she kept begging. What she was holding on to was that there's no assurance that the guy will marry him, hence, her fears. According to him, the woman has accused him of sleeping with his former neighbors and she insisted that they move out of that area. for peace to reign, he agreed and they got another accommodation.

Again, she started accusing him of having something with his new neighbors (even the married ones). To be honest, this guy is admirable and very reserved and I'm not sure if he's doing all the things his wife accused him of. He got angry when his wife decided to report him to the church authority. According to him, this woman has no single proof of him cheating but her reprobate mind is affecting her badly. She even went ahead to share demeaning messages about him (her husband) on her whatsapp status. This guy said he has pleaded with her to stop but it's getting worse. Now, they were married for about two years without a child. He said he could manage to live with the woman for more years without a child but can't do that when his peace is been threatened. He said his wife nags a lot and it was driving him crazy. According to him, his mum was never in support of the marriage but dad was interested in it. As it stands now, he has left his wife and moved to another state where we both met.

I have been friends with him for about 3 months now and I must say that this guy is a sweet human being. He asked me out but I told him we should just be friends, owning that he's still legally married. However, my feelings for him is growing everyday and this guy knows how to get one emotionally attached to him. Even though I can perceive that he wants sex with me, he never begs or act too anxious over it. He's so calm and mature and this is making me to admire him the more.

Note: He said he has talked about divorce with his wife but she's refusing it. This is where my concerns come in.
Now, I'm scared of going into a relationship with him knowing that he's not divorced yet.

To be honest, I can hardly concentrate these days because the thought of this guy has occupied my mind. Can I go ahead with him or the implications would be overwhelming? To be honest, I've not met a guy has coolheaded and admirable as this guy but I'm scared.

Thanks

Dem don knack you format.

If you believe if you like no believe but that story is horsesh!!t.

1 Like

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by franchasng: 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2022
Rita005:
Hi folks! I feel like sharing my predicament with you and hope to get a solution. Please bear with me cuz it's a long read. I'm a 26 years old banker (not contract staff) in one of the south south states.

Thanks
Life eh lol cheesy

When I was single, I hardly get a date lol.

As soon as I got married, it was as if the keys to the floodgates of women were broken around me. At Church, gatherings, Neighborhood, in fact everywhere I go now it's as if all women, ladies and girls, even the ones that know that I am married want to roll with me hehe grin

Sometimes I will be wondering if it was the same me when I was single oh.

I have told my close cousin that I might end up marrying 10 wives lol because beautiful ladies everywhere and they are now easy going towards me that I do feel the attraction inside me lol

Just praying my wife doesn't discover my nairaland handle one day wink

My discovery of recent, once a man gets married, especially if you marry at 34yrs above and you have a good income, and you are smart, honestly the world of women is yours. Many ladies unknowingly are more attracted to married young men than single guys.

Maybe it's because of the confidence, experience and comfort that comes with being a successful married young man wink

5 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by RealistRedpiler: 10:33pm On Jan 24, 2022
In every of your doings, don't forget Boss Mosidi advice: ALL NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE USELESS, ALL OF THEM..

LONG LIVE BOSS MOSIDI!!

YOUR LEGACY LIVES!!
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Lewisdinho(m): 10:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
grin grin You heard whose voice on phone please? Seems you're a novice.... Has it ever occurred to you that he might be talking to one of his female cousins just keep fooling you. That dude is first class player
Rita005:
Thanks a lot... But I have heard both of them speak on phone. The woman keeps begging but he's made up his mind already. When I first met him, I even advised him to go back to his wife. All he could say is that "it's okay if I don't want to be friends with him but I shouldn't tell her to go back to a woman who threatens his peace".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by 123readygo: 10:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
Hmmmmmm.
I nearly fell off my bed while reading these pathological lies and tales by moonlight format the man is using on you. The man just want to use hold body...
Be wise and flee from adultery; Your man will come but he's not the one

4 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by RealistRedpiler: 10:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
franchasng:
Life eh lol cheesy

As soon as I got married, it was as if the keys to the floodgates of women were broken around me. At Church, gatherings, Neighborhood, in fact everywhere I go now it's as if all women, ladies and girls, even the ones that know that I am married want to roll with me hehe grin

I have told my close cousin that I might end up marrying 10 wives lol because beautiful ladies everywhere and they are now easy going towards me that I do feel the attraction inside me lol

My discovery of recent, once a man gets married, especially if you marry at 34yrs above and you have a good income, and you are smart, honestly the world of women is yours. Many ladies unknowingly are more attracted to married young men than single guys.

Maybe it's because of the confidence, experience and comfort that comes with being a successful married young man wink

Na the big yash go kill you. Hahahhaha
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
Rita005:
I agree with you 100%. Most of them kept saying he's a scam, he is married in another state and blah blah blah. Meanwhile I have received about 8 notifications from nairaland letting me know that people want to contact me. I'm glad things are going smoothly and there's no pressure from anywhere.

Post screenshot of those contacting you ok

Nobody gives a fucck in you getting your hole drilled

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by EndRape2(f): 10:35pm On Jan 24, 2022
Aunty face your front and look for your own, forget the english you are speaking here , english language can not curb heartbreak, that guy will use and destroy you.

uote author=Rita005 post=109227615]Thanks guys... He is hardly perturbed about me not agreeing to his wishes. [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Pclemenza: 10:35pm On Jan 24, 2022
Ebubu:

So it is hard to hire a woman to act a scripted call?

Well, seems you are already convinced to go ahead so why are you here undecided
She’s convinced and doesn’t need any advice. probably just wanna create a thread

1 Like

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Lewisdinho(m): 10:35pm On Jan 24, 2022
Him wan keep the baby girl dey lash am on a steady na why those jagons
Toks2008:

See talk... Guy wey don chop tire.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by franchasng: 10:36pm On Jan 24, 2022
RealistRedpiler:

Na the big yash go kill you. Hahahhaha
My brother, this world get plenty fine ladies oh, you need to travel around and see things my brother. Life is good without Mummy GOs reminders of hell fire shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by RealistRedpiler: 10:36pm On Jan 24, 2022
happney65:

Na wetin dey make her pussy wet be that. The guy don fuccck am sef. She just no dey want tell us for public say he has bulldozed her pussy

Lol

Mosidi was right about them, useless.
The car and being a banker don scatter her brain.

In every of your doings, don't forget Boss Mosidi advice: ALL NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE USELESS, ALL OF THEM..

LONG LIVE BOSS MOSIDI!!

YOUR LEGACY LIVES!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by ibechris(m): 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2022
He told u that he wanted to divorce his wife and u agreed.

Now I know why u are just desperate. Hope u are not the one pushing him to divorce his lovely wedded. Take note,that divorce go hard oh.

I can assure u that even in the next 5 years that guy is likely not to divorce her.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Stevenson1(m): 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2022
Rita005:

Thanks

This kind of men no dey run out of pity story for girls like you.
Don't quote me wrong cos he might be telling you the truth but there's a 50% chance that he's lying too.
His wife fit even dey outside Nigeria sef while local man dey use pity story fill up your head.
Last last, you will deliver your ponmo to him in a platter of gold.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Surfacebaba: 10:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
So you want to distroyed another woman marriage? God will judge you

3 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
franchasng:
Life eh lol cheesy

You r not far from truth

A lady once collect my number from someone, called me & same night we met

Although I later let her go cos I gat nothing to do with her pussy infact I gat plenty women around me to the extent sometimes I got tired

Dress well

Look good

Have a good car

The boom, you will get any pussy of your choice at will
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Zedwen: 10:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
It is well
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Lightened: 10:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
Don't worry, you will soon bring ya matter to Nairaland court when the guy finally do you the unthinkable...no open your eyes o.
The head that will chop knock, even if you keep it inside sack, e go still bring head come out chop am grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by countryman13: 10:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
Rita005:

Thanks
Don't U have someone U re dating @26 before meeting ds guy?
If yes,why are you quitting n if no, something is wrong.
It's advisable U beg God for Ur own sizeable load n dont carry another person's problems in d name of love. Just for ds guy for d restoration of his home n see what d great God ll do in Ur life.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by franchasng: 10:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
It is high time Nigeria legalizes polygamy or keeping side chicks so the Nigerian law will recognize it and out lovely ladies will then accept it officially angry

There are too many beautiful ladies in Nigeria alone. I mean super hottie chicks. Polygamy is the only practical and workable way to ensure all eligible spinsters find a deserving man to marry or call their man cool

2 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by AntiWailer: 10:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
I pity u
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Antoeni(m): 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
Your own Wahala dey come
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by franchasng: 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
countryman13:

Don't U have someone U re dating @26 before meeting ds guy?
If yes,why are you quitting n if no, something is wrong.
It's advisable U beg God for Ur own sizeable load n dont carry another person's problems in d name of love. Just for ds guy for d restoration of his home n see what d great God ll do in Ur life.
You are not a good person.

She is in love. Instead of you to advice her to be his side chick while she looks for a guy she can settle down with, you are here giving Yama Yama advice that hardly work angry
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by kwasoly(m): 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
Rita005:

please I need advice on how to handle this situation. No

Thanks

Can you die for the so called man you are in lust with?
If yes follow your heart
If No respect your village n calm down ur man will find u.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by seyz91(m): 10:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
cheesy
Candidlady:
Aunt rita/ritad

No sense for you ma... Same story he told bet he must have used it on so many mumu like you...

You have young men who are legit single but no you chose to fall in love with a married man ...cuz he rich has a ride.. Sure a regular hustling dude must have approached but you turned him down ...

Husband snatcher.... Keep Chasing Gold till you get swallowed in the mine. angry

Modified- so smellysperm get sense like this... This year must be nice

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
Rita005:
There's no gold digging anywhere as I'm doing well for myself. I earn over 200k monthly and I'm on track in my career path. I also have older siblings that send me as much as my salary every month. I am not in anyway a girl that falls for money.
As a lady, if you meet a man that's smart and ambitious, it is almost normal to like him. The question I raised on this thread was about my concern about his marital status but unfortunately, you guys took it to a different level. I understand you guys don't want me to become a prey but it seems an average Nigerian has a messed up mentality. I don't blame us because it's what we grew up into.
Anyways, he has initiated the divorce process and it's on. Since he noticed I'm skeptical about the whole thing, he suggests we should just be friends until he gets the divorce.
Thanks to you all that adviced on the divorce issue. To those who were concerned about him being a scam, thanks to you too lol.

200k per month is shitty money young lady as many people makes more than this in a day

Go ahead and marry him, we'll be here to read your story on how the relationship is hell

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by RealistRedpiler: 10:43pm On Jan 24, 2022
An average Banker living his life on a loan:
Car loan
House loan
Money loan
Dorime loan
Has bleeped Many Nigeria ladies than other proffesion.

Ladies na the Neck Tire dey make una wet

I have banker friends who has countless of women.. I only advise them to Bleep the ladies merciless but avoid the Married one..

Last Friday, we went out.. Alex invited 3 girls and the one I was with thought I was a Banker, that's how I add free pussy though I gave her a little T-Fare
It's always good to a give a woman money after sex to cancel any spiritual connection.

I was like, what if she finds out I'm not a banker Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland - Campaign Thread / Kenyan Lady Exposes Her Husband's Mistress & Vowed To Bewitch Her (photos) / What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.