Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! (42630 Views)

How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you / I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend / What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Bluffly: 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
Naijanascam:
Madam banker just hold your peace..... all that glitters aren't gold ...... don't let what you see or hear sweep you off your feet......
Her eye go soon clear when she see say na super story.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by freddie009(m): 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
ednut1:
Shine your eyes madam, his nice car and estate dey enter your eyes. If the wife tell you her version i bet it wont be the same as he told you. He should divorce her fully before you date him if not na hot tears dey come.

Look at her defending the guy like she was there when all this happened.

Op you have fell head over heels for this guy, nothing they say here will change your mind.

Relocate to another state because he wanted to stay away from her, I hear. Women love fairy tales. The soft life they enter your eye. You are dealing with a player baby girl.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by dadabashua1(m): 10:45pm On Jan 24, 2022
If you know what is good for you ehhh,run and never look back,his not leaving his wife,he has the attributes of a player boy,and those are the attributes you are falling for already, but if you are still in doubt,wait when he knack if you will see the same human again, females self,can easily be deceived, yet they will say they are smarter than men,I laugh when ever I see such comments.. grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by doneback04: 10:45pm On Jan 24, 2022
Pls lay low for now, remember he is still legally married, if u Rush things the way you are describing how u love him so much, u meant end of regretting.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Adekunle813: 10:45pm On Jan 24, 2022
Candidlady:
Aunt rita/ritad

Husband snatcher.... Keep Chasing Gold till you get swallowed in the mine. angry

Modified- so smellysperm get sense like this... This year must be nice

grin;DAswear you no well

You go me laughing so hardgrin
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:46pm On Jan 24, 2022
RealistRedpiler:
An average Banker living his life on a loan:
Car loan
House loan
Money loan
Dorime loan
Has bleeped Many Nigeria ladies than other proffesion.

Ladies na the Neck Tire dey make una wet

I have banker friends who has countless of women.. I only advise them to Bleep the ladies merciless but avoid the Married one..

Last Friday, we went out.. Alex invited 3 girls and the one I was with thought I was a Banker, that's how I add free pussy though I gave her a little T-Fare
It's always good to a give a woman money after sex to cancel any spiritual connection.

I was like, what if she finds out I'm not a banker Lol

Well said

If a woman bought me a gift, I always ensure I give them something bigger than such gift so if by tomorrow I no do again your curse no go work on me

3 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by DesChyko: 10:46pm On Jan 24, 2022
Haha.. This babe sha.

Be like you no dey understand Wetin dey sup.

If at all he's not enjoying his current relationship, has he healed before you want him to jump into another?

You'll just be another trophy in some cabinet.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by TheGift: 10:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
Kellzzyy:

These fools here vilifying the man and not even giving him the benefit of the doubt wouldn't be there for you when you lose a good thing.

When She loses a good ALREADY MARRIED thing. Or are you advising Her to help Him chase His Wife away or to become a second Wife?

Selfish people, that are ready to do to others what they won’t LIKE others to do to them.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by faithfull18(f): 10:48pm On Jan 24, 2022
Lol, won't be surprised that there's nothing wrong with the family in the other state where he kept them.

Work may have brought him to the state he met you. Shine your eyes oh.

Op, whatever you do, don't have sex with him oh.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by franchasng: 10:48pm On Jan 24, 2022
1nigeriamyfoot:

You r not far from truth

A lady once collect my number from someone, called me & same night we met

Although I later let her go cos I gat nothing to do with her pussy infact I gat plenty women around me to the extent sometimes I got tired

Dress well

Look good

Have a good car

The boom, you will get any pussy of your choice at will
You forgot to add:

Get happily married to a beautiful lady.

Then watch yourself become every lady's dream man.

The first day I went to my wife's workplace, my wife came back from work with plenty gist for me hehe, me I love listening to gossip cheesy

She said virtually all the ladies in her workplace that saw me were like wow, your hubby look so young and calm oh, omo you are so lucky. And she was making jest of me like, between me and you self who is lucky to have each other? I said na me na, don't mind them.

The one that shocked her the most was one of her female directors she said hardly talks and acts like she doesn't see people. She said the woman told her that your husband look so calm, is he a Pastor? For my mind I was like, Pastor abi Babalawo cheesy cheesy

God have mercy on me oh, does sign of the cross angry

2 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by franchasng: 10:49pm On Jan 24, 2022
faithfull18:
Lol, won't be surprised that there's nothing wrong with the family in the other state where he kept them.

Work may have brought him to the state he met you. Shine your eyes oh.
Bad ghel cheesy
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by freddie009(m): 10:50pm On Jan 24, 2022
dadabashua1:
If you know what is good for you ehhh,run and never look back,his not leaving his wife,he has the attributes of a player boy,and those are the attributes you are falling for already, but if you are still in doubt,wait when he knack if you will see the same human again, females self,can easily be deceived, yet they will say they are smarter than men,I laugh when ever I see such comments.. grin

Exactly what I was discussing with a friend. They aren't smart, they let all their guards down when they perceive that you are rich.

1 Like

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by TBIZZY(m): 10:50pm On Jan 24, 2022
You should know that they’ve been together for so long before they got married.
They loved and shared everything together.

Let me tell you something my sister, it is not so easy for that man to give up on his wife like. He’s giving her time to deal with her anger or her possessiveness.

So therefore for the meantime, he doesn’t want to be alone, he needs someone that’ll act like a wife, pending the time he misses his wife and love her back.
Right now he’s till dealing with frustration and pressure from her mom.
My sister believe me, he’s going to convince you that his intentions are pure. But try and make sure you speak with his other relatives.

The nigga is using you.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Fame1309(f): 10:50pm On Jan 24, 2022
I don't have much to say,they have said it all.most of the advice are from ladies with experience and also men our had use that same format for ladies like u.Dont fall easily for those lies.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by aikyg(m): 10:51pm On Jan 24, 2022
Run, crawl, jump, fly or even walk. Do whatever you can, to stay away from him. You are walking into a trap. And most importantly, you should not even be in a relationship with a married man. An undivorced man is technically a 100% married man. Even if he is separated.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by timocruzcmbb(m): 10:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
You have to be really careful,right now no matter the advice given to you,you will still fall for him,he might be a gentle man now to you,you can only know who he really his when you marry him,he might be playing all this trick for you,so he can get what he want,men can be very generous and kind when they want to trick woman.my advice for you is this,look for another man that is very much single and be with him forget about him,you need to wake up from your infatuation,do you pray for him to divorce his wife so you can be with him?how sure the relationship with him will last up to marriage.Tell him to go and meet his wife back so they can settle their differences.if you where in the wife position would you want your marriage of 2 years to divorce soon ?
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by RealistRedpiler: 10:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
1nigeriamyfoot:

200k per month is shitty money young lady as many people makes more than this in a day

Go ahead and marry him, we'll be here to read your story on how the relationship is hell

Mosidi was right... Nigeria girls are.... grin
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by franchasng: 10:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
dadabashua1:
You people too like amebo, oya go to politics section that's where people are discussing how to improve Nigeria, must you talk everything angry

1 Like

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
franchasng:
You forgot to add:

The first day I went to my wife's workplace, my wife came back from work with plenty gist for me hehe, me I love listening to gossip cheesy

She said virtually all the ladies in her workplace that saw me were like wow, your hubby look so young and calm oh, omo you are so lucky. And she was making jest of me like, between me and you self who is lucky to have each other? I said na me na, don't mind them.

The one that shocked her the most was one of her female directors she said hardly talks and acts like she doesn't see people. She said the woman told her that your husband look so calm, is he a Pastor? For my mind I was like, Pastor abi Babalawo cheesy cheesy

lol
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by RealistRedpiler: 10:53pm On Jan 24, 2022
timocruzcmbb:
You have to be really careful,right now no matter the advice given to you,you will still fall for him,he might be a gentle man now to you,you can only know who he really his when you marry him,he might be playing all this trick for you,so he can get what he want,men can be very generous and kind when they want to trick woman.my advice for you is this,look for another man that is very much single and be with him forget about him,you need to wake up from your infatuation,do you pray for him to divorce his wife so you can be with him?how sure the relationship with him will last up to marriage.Tell him to go and meet his wife back so they can settle their differences.if you where in the wife position would you want your marriage of 2 years to divorce soon ?

Car loan
House loan
Money loan
Dorime loan

I have banker friends who has countless of women.. I only advise them to Bleep the ladies merciless but avoid the Married one..

Last Friday, we went out.. Alex invited 3 girls and the one I was with thought I was a Banker, that's how I add free pussy though I gave her a little T-Fare
It's always good to a give a woman money after sex to cancel any spiritual connection.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by freddie009(m): 10:53pm On Jan 24, 2022
franchasng:
You forgot to add:

Once you get married to a beautiful woman it boost your moral and brings respect, every girl keep wondering what this beautiful woman saw in you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by franchasng: 10:54pm On Jan 24, 2022
Fame1309:
I don't have much to say,they have said it all.most of the advice are from ladies with experience and also men our had use that same format for ladies like u.Dont fall easily for those lies.
Lolz your profile picture grin
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Kingchukzzy: 10:54pm On Jan 24, 2022
grin seriously Nigerian women don't believe in love. The only language they understand is money. This one is here fooling herself.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:55pm On Jan 24, 2022
RealistRedpiler:

Mosidi was right... Nigeria girls are.... grin
lol

That guy na something else

But honestly person wey get good look, dress nicely, cruise fine car, soft spoken but bold & wise go get as many babes as he want infact e go tire (based on my personal experience with them sha)

1 Like

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by RealistRedpiler: 10:56pm On Jan 24, 2022
aikyg:
Run, crawl, jump, fly or even walk. Do whatever you can, to stay away from him. You are walking into a trap. And most importantly, you should not even be in a relationship with a married man. An undivorced man is technically a 100% married man. Even if he is separated.

Car loan
House loan
Money loan
Dorime loan

I have banker friends who has countless of women.. I only advise them to fuckkkk the ladies merciless but avoid the Married one..

It's always good to a give a woman money after sexxx to cancel any spiritual connection.

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by jaxxy(m): 10:56pm On Jan 24, 2022
Rita005:
Hi folks! I feel like sharing my predicament with you and hope to get a solution. Please bear with me cuz it's a long read. I'm a 26 years old banker (not contract staff) in one of the south south states.

Recently, I met a beautiful soul and I think I'm getting so fond of him now. We connected after the close of service in church and exchanged contacts. He was kind enough to drop me off my house. This guy is doing very well for himself (lives in a nice estate and owns a good ride).

A short while after our first meeting, we spoke on phone and I didn't know when I asked him why he isn't married. He told me it's a long story and would like to talk about it when we meet one-to-one. Fast forward, we met and he told me all there is about him. He's 34, got married about 2 years ago, but now separated from his wife. The reason he gave for the separation was lack of trust from his wife. According to him, his wife is so insecured to a fault. According to him, the first week he got married was when he started regretting his actions. After their marriage, his wife travelled down home to bring her remaining baggage. Before she returned, he made sure he cleaned the house thoroughly. However, when his wife came back, she headed straight to the fridge (she had made soup and stew before traveling) and the next thing was cry! According to him, he said he was confused at first. it was when he asked her what the problem was that she said he brought a woman to their matrimonial home. He said he cried so much and regretted marrying a woman with a possessed mind.

According to him, all the signs were there before marriage and he ended the relationship more than 5 times but she kept begging. What she was holding on to was that there's no assurance that the guy will marry him, hence, her fears. According to him, the woman has accused him of sleeping with his former neighbors and she insisted that they move out of that area. for peace to reign, he agreed and they got another accommodation.

Again, she started accusing him of having something with his new neighbors (even the married ones). To be honest, this guy is admirable and very reserved and I'm not sure if he's doing all the things his wife accused him of. He got angry when his wife decided to report him to the church authority. According to him, this woman has no single proof of him cheating but her reprobate mind is affecting her badly. She even went ahead to share demeaning messages about him (her husband) on her whatsapp status. This guy said he has pleaded with her to stop but it's getting worse. Now, they were married for about two years without a child. He said he could manage to live with the woman for more years without a child but can't do that when his peace is been threatened. He said his wife nags a lot and it was driving him crazy. According to him, his mum was never in support of the marriage but dad was interested in it. As it stands now, he has left his wife and moved to another state where we both met.

I have been friends with him for about 3 months now and I must say that this guy is a sweet human being. He asked me out but I told him we should just be friends, owning that he's still legally married. However, my feelings for him is growing everyday and this guy knows how to get one emotionally attached to him. Even though I can perceive that he wants sex with me, he never begs or act too anxious over it. He's so calm and mature and this is making me to admire him the more.

Note: He said he has talked about divorce with his wife but she's refusing it. This is where my concerns come in.
Now, I'm scared of going into a relationship with him knowing that he's not divorced yet.

To be honest, I can hardly concentrate these days because the thought of this guy has occupied my mind. Can I go ahead with him or the implications would be overwhelming? To be honest, I've not met a guy has coolheaded and admirable as this guy but I'm scared.
please I need advice on how to handle this situation.

Thanks

When u meet a smooth criminal that’s how they operate. That guy is capable of getting u pregnant and then the true story will come out. How do u think some pretty gals become babymama??

1st red flag too go to be true guy with a too good to be true story that paints him add the saint and the wife a sinner.

U his victim sadly has no way to confirm the authenticity of this story. Also a man who is serious about divorcing his wife won’t be waiting for her to agree. Impossible! That’s where he fvcked up in his story.

Advice: Do not have any single thing to do with that guy until u have investigated him and confirmed his story. People lie to get what they want.

He’s not divorced his wife bt is eager to get into a sexual relationship. He is not well at all. undecided

A decent man will keep comport himself properly and sort out his marriage issues b4 jumping into bed with another. This guy is obviously a smooth criminal. I’m 80% sure already. Everything he’s doing is intentional and he knows ur failing and has already calculated when u will fall flat on his bed. Stay there. grin

I hope u won’t be foolish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Awesomeking: 10:56pm On Jan 24, 2022
Rita005:
Thanks guys... He is hardly perturbed about me not agreeing to his wishes.
don't even think about him or give him any attention until you see confirmed proof of divorce and u meet his kids.. Until then.. He is as good as every lying man out there.. A guy who really wants to divorce his wife will do it wether she wants or not.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:56pm On Jan 24, 2022
franchasng:
Lolz your profile picture grin

Babe wey dey there carried cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by franchasng: 10:57pm On Jan 24, 2022
freddie009:

Once you get married to a beautiful woman it boost your moral and brings respect, every girl keep wondering what this beautiful woman saw in you.
My brother I always wonder why some guys complain that marriage is not sweet. Marriage is good oh.

I see no reason why any guy shouldn't get married, except lack of finance, this is one thing that makes marriage bitter, sighs cry
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:57pm On Jan 24, 2022
Married-man side-chick format 101 grin.

1 Like

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by franchasng: 10:59pm On Jan 24, 2022
jaxxy:

When u meet a smooth criminal that’s how they operate. That guy is capable of getting u pregnant and then the true story will come out. How do u think some pretty gals become babymama??

1st red flag too go to be true guy with a too good to be true story that paints him add the saint and the wife a sinner.

U his victim sadly has no way to confirm the authenticity of this story. Also a man who is serious about divorcing his wife won’t be waiting for her to agree. Impossible! That’s where he fvcked up in his story.

Advice: Do not have any single thing to do with that guy until u have investigated him and confirmed his story. People lie to get what they want.

He’s not divorced his wife bt is eager to get into a sexual relationship. He is not well at all. undecided

I hope u won’t be foolish.
Special Adviser, go and advice Pa Buhari, leave the young lady alone.

You are confusing her. Let her be, over sabinus angry
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Olubucorla(f): 11:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
Well, pa san ta fi na yale o mbe loke aja fun iyawo, no woman will snatch my husband from me and go empty handed.

The story looks familiar tho

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy / Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience / Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.