Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) (33558 Views)

Please I Need Help With Redeeming My Earnings On Bigtoken / Opportunity Comes But Once . Max All Your Earnings On This Game / Screenshot Of My Earnings On The Platform I Talked About In My Previous Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Atomemmy(m): 7:11am On Oct 03, 2022
Please does anyone know how to complete offer jobs? All offer jobs I've been trying haven't been successful for once
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Godspeed0: 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2022
Fremantle:

Yeah, this days jobs are scarce and limited, only SEO tasks are available in large numbers.
do you know how can create unlimited gmail account
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
Godspeed0:
do you know how can create unlimited gmail account
To achieve this you'll have to create, using your phone, when you get to the part where google ask you to verify the account with a phone number, skip that part and continue with the registration.

This can only be possible via your phone (Gmail app) If you try to do this with a PC/Desktop, you won't see the "Skip" option.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Holywater123(m): 4:28am On Oct 09, 2022
Fremantle:

To achieve this you'll have to create, using your phone, when you get to the part where google ask you to verify the account with a phone number, skip that part and continue with the registration.

This can only be possible via your phone (Gmail app) If you try to do this with a PC/Desktop, you won't see the "Skip" option.

Pls I can't access my picóworkèrs account?
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 4:38am On Oct 09, 2022
Holywater123:

Pls I can't access my picóworkèrs account?
What's the message you got? And when last did you login?
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Godspeed0: 10:57am On Oct 09, 2022
Fremantle:

how do i add recovery email because this method dont bring out the option and pico employer alaway demand for recovery email
bro i follow what you wrote here the job was rejected as not satify how do you do unlimited email creation?
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
Godspeed0:
how do i add recovery email because this method dont bring out the option and pico employer alaway demand for recovery email
Login to the account, go to manage account, under personal information, you'll see where to add recovery email.

Add the email address and where you're asked to verify, tap anywhere on your screen (don't tap cancel) and the address will be added.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by mrufainaira: 8:59am On Oct 11, 2022
Hello Admin, Thanks for opening this Tread on Pico workers, I had been using the site basically as an employer before but now I discovered when I checked the Ranking section of my Account that people are making money on this platform in fact some Individual from different countries had made over $4,000 doing Tasks. So I decided to give it a try but after a while I was able to make $5.83 withdraw to my Litcoin wallet. What I spent on data to achieve that was far bigger than the Amount I was paid at long run So I want to ask which internet service provider do you recommend to buy data at a cheaper rate so that at the end of the day one will not spend 20k on data and realized 15k on a monthly basis. I am using GLO as we speak and is not economical please provide me Answer and I will be grateful.
Thanks
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2022
mrufainaira:
Hello Admin, Thanks for opening this Tread on Pico workers, I had been using the site basically as an employer before but now I discovered when I checked the Ranking section of my Account that people are making money on this platform in fact some Individual from different countries had made over $4,000 doing Tasks. So I decided to give it a try but after a while I was able to make $5.83 withdraw to my Litcoin wallet. What I spent on data to achieve that was far bigger than the Amount I was paid at long run So I want to ask which internet service provider do you recommend to buy data at a cheaper rate so that at the end of the day one will not spend 20k on data and realized 15k on a monthly basis. I am using GLO as we speak and is not economical please provide me Answer and I will be grateful.
Thanks
If I'm to give you an answer I may end up writing an epistle. Send me a pm and I'll try to break it down for you.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by excel127(m): 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2022
mrufainaira:
Thanks

Turn 0ff Images in ur browser... besides I am interested in becoming an employer. Were u posting se0 j0bs?
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by smatralph(m): 7:14am On Oct 12, 2022
Fremantle:

If I'm to give you an answer I may end up writing an epistle. Send me a pm and I'll try to break it down for you.

Please, I would like that epistle here coz I've been wondering how myself too..
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by kellyval16(m): 8:13am On Oct 12, 2022
Please how long does withdrawals take? Does it exceed the stated 10 working days?
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by kellyval16(m): 8:19am On Oct 12, 2022
Fremantle:

I’ve tried severally to create gmail accounts using my gmail iOS app, but it keeps popping up the Phone number category without skip options. When it’s time for the employer to verify the email it requests for the phone number even after I had removed it. Please how can I fix this?
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 9:06am On Oct 12, 2022
kellyval16:
Please how long does withdrawals take? Does it exceed the stated 10 working days?
Withdrawal takes less than 1hr on week days depending on the account you're withdrawing to, and on weekends you'll have to wait the whole wkend if assuming you place withdrawal on Saturday, that'll be till Monday.
kellyval16:

I’ve tried severally to create gmail accounts using my gmail iOS app, but it keeps popping up the Phone number category without skip options. When it’s time for the employer to verify the email it requests for the phone number even after I had removed it. Please how can I fix this?
iOS is quite different from Android that's why you don't see the skip options. For employers not been able to verify the account, that's google's new way of security, even after adding and removing your number, it still asks for number verification, cuz someone somewhere has attempted to login, hence the verification the second time, unfortunately you can't fix that, the only option is to redo the task and add your number back and remove it afterwards.

The reason I gave the above suggestions was because, if you create several accounts using one phone number, google will limit that number, and you'll end up using your entire families number several times and eventually run out of numbers at home, hence the skip option..... that way when you're asked for verification you can still make use of your number cuz the account has been created already.

Also note that this method only applies to your phone, if you use a PC you'll not see the skip options and also you'll get a "Number has been used too many times" from Google. And in your case iOS has been added to the list.

1 Like

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 9:17am On Oct 12, 2022
smatralph:

Please, I would like that epistle here coz I've been wondering how myself too..
I'll try, let me ask..
Do you do it (SproutGig) on the side (Side hustle) or you do it full-time?

1 Like

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Godspeed0: 11:47am On Oct 12, 2022
Fremantle:

Login to the account, go to manage account, under personal information, you'll see where to add recovery email.

Add the email address and where you're asked to verify, tap anywhere on your screen (don't tap cancel) and the address will be added.
i followed your advice and method still the job was rejected as not satisfied. what am i doing wrong? have you use the same method and the task was accepted?
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 12:57pm On Oct 12, 2022
Godspeed0:
i followed your advice and method still the job was rejected as not satisfied. what am i doing wrong? have you use the same method and the task was accepted?
Yes, 5times to be exact. If the employer states that the account must be verified with a phone number, don't submit an account you didn't verify. Instead carry out tasks where the employer didn't give any requirements.

That way you won't have to worry much about verifications.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by white3663: 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
Hey yonce please I really need George R R Martins books, can you please email me the ones you have , all of them
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by kellyval16(m): 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
Fremantle:

Withdrawal takes less than 1hr on week days depending on the account you're withdrawing to, and on weekends you'll have to wait the whole wkend if assuming you place withdrawal on Saturday, that'll be till Monday.

iOS is quite different from Android that's why you don't see the skip options. For employers not been able to verify the account, that's google's new way of security, even after adding and removing your number, it still asks for number verification, cuz someone somewhere has attempted to login, hence the verification the second time, unfortunately you can't fix that, the only option is to redo the task and add your number back and remove it afterwards.

The reason I gave the above suggestions was because, if you create several accounts using one phone number, google will limit that number, and you'll end up using your entire families number several times and eventually run out of numbers at home, hence the skip option..... that way when you're asked for verification you can still make use of your number cuz the account has been created already.

Also note that this method only applies to your phone, if you use a PC you'll not see the skip options and also you'll get a "Number has been used too many times" from Google. And in your case iOS has been added to the list.

Thanks for this. That site is really complicated. I also want to ask, if you re withdrawing to crypto, will they still charge the 20% commission?
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by kellyval16(m): 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
mrufainaira:
Thanks

Please which Litecoin wallet did you use? Can I withdraw to Binance Exchange direct?
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by mrufainaira: 5:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
kellyval16:
kellyval16:

Withdrawal to Litecoin takes like 3 hours precisely due to network. I used Trustwallet for my withdrawal.

1 Like

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by mrufainaira: 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
kellyval16:

Please which Litecoin wallet did you use? Can I withdraw to Binance Exchange direct?
I use Trustwallet.

1 Like

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by mrufainaira: 5:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
kellyval16:

Thanks for this. That site is really complicated. I also want to ask, if you re withdrawing to crypto, will they still charge the 20% commission?

Yes the charges are the same for all withdrawal options.

1 Like

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Yonce(f): 12:52pm On Oct 15, 2022
white3663:
Hey yonce please I really need George R R Martins books, can you please email me the ones you have , all of them
Sure.
What's your email?
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Slimdan360: 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
Fremantle:

It did not work

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Qinglong(m): 10:16am On Oct 19, 2022
Am I the only one that can't view the employers' names for the SEO tasks anymore?

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2022
Slimdan360:

It did not work
Don't know why it didn't work for you.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2022
Qinglong:
Am I the only one that can't view the employers' names for the SEO tasks anymore?
Experienced same, but mine is normal now, guess it came back after all the SEO tasks I did was rated, cuz I did a lot (over 50 of them in a short while) maybe that's the reason.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by AlbertoDRio: 12:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
Fremantle:

Experienced the same, but mine is normal now, guess it came back after all the SEO tasks I did was rated, cuz I did a lot (over 50 of them in a short while) maybe that's the reason.

Please how can I bypass this temporary successful rate issues it is holding me from doing more tasks, please give me your help?
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
AlbertoDRio:

Please how can I bypass this temporary successful rate issues it is holding me from doing more tasks, please give me your help?
Avoid doing tasks that take longer time to rate (7days). The more of these tasks you do the less you'll be able to perform other jobs. Do more of a days job, tasks that take 24hrs to rate, that way your TSR will be higher and more room for more tasks.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Godspeed0: 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2022
Fremantle:

Avoid doing tasks that take longer time to rate (7days). The more of these tasks you do the less you'll be able to perform other jobs. Do more of a days job, tasks that take 24hrs to rate, that way your TSR will be higher and more room for more tasks.
bro this thing no easy i swear down the thing no easy at all imagine doing 119 task just to earn 5 dollar and it took me 1 month and some week to earn the 5 dollar sef abeg bro how many month or week he dey take you to earn 5 dollar and how many task you dey do per day?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. / Crowd1 / Charles Ponzi: The Greatest Scam Artist In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.